Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

oh btw I have a 100% accuracy on you when I use the chart.

I just rarely feel like breaking it out because it feels like cheating and lets be real requires a bit of effort.
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:41 am

Post by mastina »

In post 625, Ginngie wrote:oh btw I have a 100% accuracy on you when I use the chart.
Right, I actually think that's true, but I think that you haven't been in a game where I was scum since adapting reading-the-flowchart as a strategy. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:42 am

Post by mastina »

Oh herpderp.
Me quoting Ginngie will probably give the impression I'm caught up, I'm not, I just was going to Coney Island, saw a game I'm in that had unread posts and clicked on it, forgetting that that's the game I'm currently catching up in. :P

Still getting there.
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Farkset »

In post 616, Ginngie wrote: Cop: Hectic
Vig: momo
Neighborize: mastina
I'd like a followup on this, the story was interesting

-Farkran
Hydra of Farkran and Kerset
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 627, mastina wrote:Oh herpderp.
Me quoting Ginngie will probably give the impression I'm caught up, I'm not, I just was going to Coney Island, saw a game I'm in that had unread posts and clicked on it, forgetting that that's the game I'm currently catching up in. :P

Still getting there.
I'll have you know I almost voted you

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:44 am

Post by mastina »

In post 378, Hectic wrote:Flight of the Conchords (secret hydra)
Ginngie
Pink Ball
mastina
momo
Pine
Lady Chloe
Raya36
springlullaby
Ame
Not Known 15
Farkset (Farkran + Kerset)
So I genuinely can't tell; is this town to scum or scum to town? It doesn't seem to make much sense either way.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

It looks like a fun list

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:45 am

Post by mastina »

In post 390, Ginngie wrote:
In post 388, Hectic wrote:Ginngie has done nothing but sheep their crew so far lol.
I'm sheeping a big enough group so they can't all be scum and my slot can do pro-town things while I'm currently busy in life not able to focus.
(Ginngie is town by the way. Thought y'all should know. <3)
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Farkset »

In post 622, mastina wrote:
In post 361, Farkset wrote:@Pine, i think you are the authority here when talking about mastina, is that AI for her?
Actually.
The authority for reading me this game would probably be Pink Ball.

Pine has never had fairly strong read accuracy on me--he likes to tout that I've never had fairly strong read accuracy on him, but it works the other way, too. I've fooled him entirely as scum, and he's many, many, many times thought I was scum when I was town. He's played with me a lot though, so he has a good idea of when something's not alignment indicative, so he can tell you when something's nai, but I wouldn't call him the best player at saying what's ai for me. He's not terrible, in fact he's probably still above 50%, above standard, above the norm, in spite of how he gets it wrong, so he's one of the better players in this game, but I wouldn't call him the best in this game, especially since Pine and I frequently go months, even years, between playing games, where both of us get rusty on reading the other.

Ginngie's similar to Pine but probably has slightly higher accuracy than he does. She's been gone for a long, long time so past accuracy might not currently extend, I've been able to fool her as scum before, but I don't think she's been wrong on me being town before, at least traditionally--again tho, been a long time since we've played together, so hard to say for sure.

Which is why I say Pink Ball's probably the most accurate on me. He's played a shitload with me in recent times, we play about one game a month together or so (that is to say, most games I play in, he's in, too), and he was very quick to catch on to how to read me correctly. Again, that's not to say Ginngie or Pine are bad at reading me, they're just in this game not the
best
of the best at reading me.
Hmmm. I assumed Pine because i have read threads/articles with Mastina+Pine as a team, respecting each other, and also the TM2020 team.

Why do you only provide advice on who should be most accurate at reading you, but you offer no read on the same slot if you say you have been playing together a lot recently? I mean - Hectic and I have been playing several games together over the last couple months - that's a lot, at least for me since i usually don't join multiple games together - and i think i have a good grasp of hectic alignment here. Are pinkball or gingie particularly hard to read, to your knowledge?

-Farkran

pedit: i guess gingie is not. What makes him town?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:59 am

Post by mastina »

In post 589, Ginngie wrote:hey ya'll im town so just shout my name and i'll read it and respond.
Is okay, Ginngie, I be vouching for you being town as of now. :P
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 633, Farkset wrote:pedit: i guess gingie is not. What makes him town?
let me save you the wall.

seriously.

First game with mastina she was about to lynch me and I learned all her methods and techniques over night and said fuck doing walls.

So she just asks herself. Would I do this as town, and then she'll reflect that onto me.

Note, we have discussed this and I'm getting harder to read because after years of playing I actually have been developing a new style.

Sadly, town me is good at looking kinda scum.

However scum me, well mastina gets me every time and I think it's a psychological thing at this point. (hint: I rarely sign up with mastina as a separate player.)

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 594, Pink Ball wrote:Do you really want to hurt me?
Do you really want to make me cry?
(I really shouldn't townread PB since he's not out of his scumrange but I really realllllllly want to right now so fuckit I'll call him town too.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 612, mastina wrote:
In post 235, springlullaby wrote:If not, please do critique my plan.
I read it while I was really tired, slightly braindead, and feeling the need to catch up--I'll reread it when I'm none of those things. Right now, close, but I need to catch up. :P

If I'm still not tired, then I'll give it a good look. (Well, assuming I remember.)
For the record--good news! I remembered.
Bad news!
I'm braindead right now. Just, really really tired. (You might've noticed I'm replying less often and the fact that I'm leaving this thread to go to others and then come back is hint enough of this, because like. I be tired.)
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Farkset »

In post 635, Ginngie wrote: Sadly, town me is good at looking kinda scum.
Talk to me about this

What do you do that makes you lynchbait as town?

-Farkran
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 616, Ginngie wrote:Pine is the character they usually bring back in later seasons and usually only had to leave because of scheduling issues.

Wait is that too meta for the audience?

For the folks at home.

I think if springlullaby is bold enough to declare themselves leader, then sure it's a power grab but they're going to at least be able to make the tough call. momo should be careful of the power of Flight because if momo falls from the skies in conchord, I don't doubt the entire town won't stop their wagons from running over him and throwing him in the fridge. As for Pine, my heart wanders but he usually comes back so I'm fine taking things slow.(This is not me being sad UwU hours(ok maybe)).

Also I've always loved this game

Cop: Hectic
Very well. You take out the magnifying glass and put me in your sights. It turns out I am a
Non-Aligned Water Slide Tester
. Satisfied with your result, you move on to the rusty revolver Pine has left you. Despite the wear and tear, it should do the job.

You shoot momo where he stands in cold blood. He collapses to the floor before something magical happens... momo takes flight! However, it soon dawns on you that Flight of the Conchords is simply flying up with his body to toss into a garbage dump. Brutal. springlullaby notices you and gives you a ^knowing nod. She reminds you to
pledge to the quest
.TM

Finally, you pick up the house keys Pine left behind. You know exactly where you're headed next, but you need a lift!
  • Ask Ame to teleport you across using her fancy dreamtech. 30% chance of serious trauma.
  • Ask Pink Ball to fly you over in his chopper. 10% chance of death.
  • Ask Farkset to lay out some walls for you to walk across. 20% chance of losing free will.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Hectic »

That one was scum to town, Mastina.

Is this flowchart Ginngie speaks of public domain?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 633, Farkset wrote:Why do you only provide advice on who should be most accurate at reading you, but you offer no read on the same slot if you say you have been playing together a lot recently?
Because the slots haven't done anything truly alignment-indicative and I didn't see the need to randomly point out "oh hey by the way, slot X is null" when null is not an indicator the slot is scum and not an indicator the slot is town.
In post 633, Farkset wrote: What makes him town?
Apparently, surprisingly, I can still soulread her. Wasn't expecting to, but like. She just town here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 640, Hectic wrote:Is this flowchart Ginngie speaks of public domain?
Incredibly so.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 638, Farkset wrote:
In post 635, Ginngie wrote: Sadly, town me is good at looking kinda scum.
Talk to me about this

What do you do that makes you lynchbait as town?

-Farkran
I'm not no fucking lynch bait.

I just shit post early game until something like Hectic drags me in.

springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by springlullaby »

<subliminal interlude>

FARK IS SCUM

</subliminal interlude>
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 639, Hectic wrote:
In post 616, Ginngie wrote:Pine is the character they usually bring back in later seasons and usually only had to leave because of scheduling issues.

Wait is that too meta for the audience?

For the folks at home.

I think if springlullaby is bold enough to declare themselves leader, then sure it's a power grab but they're going to at least be able to make the tough call. momo should be careful of the power of Flight because if momo falls from the skies in conchord, I don't doubt the entire town won't stop their wagons from running over him and throwing him in the fridge. As for Pine, my heart wanders but he usually comes back so I'm fine taking things slow.(This is not me being sad UwU hours(ok maybe)).

Also I've always loved this game

Cop: Hectic
Very well. You take out the magnifying glass and put me in your sights. It turns out I am a
Non-Aligned Water Slide Tester
. Satisfied with your result, you move on to the rusty revolver Pine has left you. Despite the wear and tear, it should do the job.

You shoot momo where he stands in cold blood. He collapses to the floor before something magical happens... momo takes flight! However, it soon dawns on you that Flight of the Conchords is simply flying up with his body to toss into a garbage dump. Brutal. springlullaby notices you and gives you a ^knowing nod. She reminds you to
pledge to the quest
.TM

Finally, you pick up the house keys Pine left behind. You know exactly where you're headed next, but you need a lift!
  • Ask Ame to teleport you across using her fancy dreamtech. 30% chance of serious trauma.
  • Ask Pink Ball to fly you over in his chopper. 10% chance of death.
  • Ask Farkset to lay out some walls for you to walk across. 20% chance of losing free will.
Being one who loves any signs of approval, springlullaby increases likelihood that I'll invite them on my crew. As for now tho, I don't wish to expose my crew(under mastina's coat of arms) to what spring might do without my help. So I have pledged the 5 shots left in this rusty revolver (My Iron-Will) to the quest and wherever this may take us.

Also, Pink Ball has to bail me out, it's me crew!

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I don't know why but I have this feeling that Fark is scum but it doesn't feel like a genuine thought of mine
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Flight of the Conchords »

In post 550, Ame wrote:I also strongly support making Spring the leader. I'd like to see what they do. I still get mad weird vibes from everyone trying to get everyone into the quest though so I'm still not joining and I suggest that others do the same.
The idea is very simple. I know I a town and I will assume you are town too. If we both do not take part and everybody else does that is 8 town vs 3 scum. If 2 more town players listen to you then it's 6 vs 3. You're proposing scum have relative more weight in the matter of picking the leader. Moreover, you say you support giving lullaby leadership. Now if you're not in there your vote/thought doesn't count. You should be present on the quest to cast your vote on lullaby. That's what I'm doing.

-Jemaine
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Flight of the Conchords »

In post 553, Farkset wrote:Unless i have past experiences with you, i'd like to see you quote some posts of mine that are surface level and delusional/manipulative.
1) Surface level does not even go with manipulative. I didn't accuse you of being manipulative. I accused you of being surface level.

2) Past experience or not, I am talking about your posts and assumptions in this game. I do not wish to explain at this point, but you are making bad calls based on faulty reasoning.

-Jemaine
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Ame »

Jemaine, I think we should decide the leader publicly before Night. That would eliminate your concern and mine. We vote for leader here and then everyone who is a part of the quest votes for who reached majority.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”