RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:11 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Maybe I'm just annoyed because it's a dumb shot. Maybe I'm just annoyed because I'm 80% sure you guys are lying about the rest of your role (in this case lack thereof). But maybe I'm just annoyed we had a lynch on town and as a collective you guys said screw the information we got from that, Torque was mean.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:19 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 810, Enter wrote:Gobble was maybe a good kill, too, actually. I might have been somewhat pocketed there, and if I wasn't I'd probably see him as scummy. I could definitely see him also being a vig kill because of that scummy AF hammer.
~but if we are to believe that Y&T shot torque, and that Y&T is not mafia, either town vigi or 3p killer, then Gobble had to have been a mafia kill, which is ??? in my opinion, given, as you said, the hammer, and lack of like, widely being townread.

I think Torque was much townier than Gobble, so im annoyed the Torque would be the town/3p kill, with Gobble being the ?mafia? kill. ~

-Light
In post 812, Enter wrote:What are the odds we have two vigs and mad was roleblocked? Should I even say much more about this?

I'll wait for you to respond before posting more.
~This game is 13p correct? I highly doubt that there would be a possibility of 3, or even 4 KPN on the first night. So I have to believe that at least one of the kills is a mafia kill.~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:20 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 821, Wonderful Deceit wrote:and ofc, I don't shoot Gobbles or Torque

So like, Why would you not shoot Nati or GiF.
That doesn't really make sense to me?
~Why wouldn't you have shot Gobbles? ~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:23 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 827, Kerset wrote:
In post 824, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:
In post 804, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 803, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:I shot Torque pew pew

-Tataru
why?
Ask my other head tbh. They scum read Torque and I was okay with the night action. Wasn't happy with their posturing around my slot. Also we are only able to cast our vote once today and can't move it due to the side effects of the vig shot.

-Tataru
So you could vote only once per day and you used it in RVS?
~It appears that they are saying that they can only vote once today, and that this restriction was not here yesterday~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:27 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 855, Kerset wrote:
In post 845, Wonderful Deceit wrote:like why would they ever be like
first thing come out as vig
it doesn't make sense to me why you even out yourself
Otherwise we would assume that torque was mafia kill and suspect YT as this kill would point at him.
~But why would that mean that Y&T were going to immediately out as soon as they got in thread that they killed Torque; and, additionally, if they believed that the Torque kill would look like a mafia kill, why would they shoot Torque, as that would mean Torque appears towny enough to be killed by mafia. ~

-Light
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Yshtola and Tataru »

In post 925, RCEnigma wrote:Maybe I'm just annoyed because it's a dumb shot. Maybe I'm just annoyed because I'm 80% sure you guys are lying about the rest of your role (in this case lack thereof). But maybe I'm just annoyed we had a lynch on town and as a collective you guys said screw the information we got from that, Torque was mean.
Oh dear, you misunderstand.

The downtime was the perfect chance to read up on the happenings of this situation, and the Torque shot came just as much from these studies as much as prior readings.

There are no lies about our power, we have a single use flare that saps my energy enough to be unable to vote more than one the next day. If there would be more to be said, it would not be for us to reveal it.

~Y'shtola
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:30 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 880, Natirasha wrote:
In post 874, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:For what cause is a full divulgence of my powers necessary?

How certain are you there is more to know?

~Y'shtola
I know damn well you're not a true vig from the other roles in this game lol
~What is this supposed to mean~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:33 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 889, RCEnigma wrote:I HAVE BEEN SPARED!
~epic~
In post 895, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:
In post 892, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 882, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:If you would be granted the power to smite, would you not target Sin Eaters?

Torque masqueraded as a Sin Eater, so Torque was smited.

~Y'shtola
Yeah but that doesn't mean its ok to hero shoot
I urge you to see from the other side.

If a Sin Eater appears before us like a Warrior of Light, and shows themselves as such to the Warriors of Light in play, do we concede control? Or do we fight back with the tools necessary for such a shift?

~Y'shtola
~Or do you take into account that you could be wrong, and perhaps going with the kill that would be best for everyone, and likeliest to help us win in the long game, better than shooting someone who is ~fairly widely townread and that you simply believe was evil because of their stance on you~

-Light
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:40 am

In post 932, L and Light wrote:
In post 889, RCEnigma wrote:I HAVE BEEN SPARED!
~epic~
In post 895, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:
In post 892, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 882, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:If you would be granted the power to smite, would you not target Sin Eaters?

Torque masqueraded as a Sin Eater, so Torque was smited.

~Y'shtola
Yeah but that doesn't mean its ok to hero shoot
I urge you to see from the other side.

If a Sin Eater appears before us like a Warrior of Light, and shows themselves as such to the Warriors of Light in play, do we concede control? Or do we fight back with the tools necessary for such a shift?

~Y'shtola
~Or do you take into account that you could be wrong, and perhaps going with the kill that would be best for everyone, and likeliest to help us win in the long game, better than shooting someone who is ~fairly widely townread and that you simply believe was evil because of their stance on you~

-Light
Incorrect.

~Y'shtola
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:41 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 902, Kerset wrote:for yshtola town = sin eater
he wish to kills townies, he just gave up and admits that he is SK
In post 911, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:Y'shtola Rhul knows not the meaning of hide.

If you would know the truth, you must listen. To claim otherwise is folly.

~Y'shtola

~your defense for shooting Torque is currently literally

"He was town who was masquerading as scum, so I shot him, and regardless of the fact that he flipped town, it is his fault for masquerading as scum"

do you realize how stupid that sounds when you take away the role-play elements?~

-Light
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 930, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:
In post 925, RCEnigma wrote:Maybe I'm just annoyed because it's a dumb shot. Maybe I'm just annoyed because I'm 80% sure you guys are lying about the rest of your role (in this case lack thereof). But maybe I'm just annoyed we had a lynch on town and as a collective you guys said screw the information we got from that, Torque was mean.

The downtime was the perfect chance to read up on the happenings of this situation, and the Torque shot came just as much from these studies as much as prior readings.

There are no lies about our power, we have a single use flare that saps my energy enough to be unable to vote more than one the next day. If there would be more to be said, it would not be for us to reveal it.

~Y'shtola
If this was a large, whatever. Ank I 100% don't believe you make that's shot on the least amount of info possible and ignore that small sample that you do have as town.

You get held to a higher standard, sorry not sorry. This isn't even about the target.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:44 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 918, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:
In post 916, Enter wrote:Scum!Ank does do really scummy things and then pretend they're town, like in that one game where she just came in and harvested immediately.

But she was a lot aggressive about that
If a shift in mindset is needed, then I will shift it. If it would take drastic measures, then drastic measures will be taken. Sin Eaters must be crafty to succeed, and the unlikely plays are those that save them from the brink of failure.

~Y'shtola
~So an unlikely play saves scum from the brink of failure, and yet you made the unlikely play of shooting Torque, given that it is a tunneled read that you possess based on their interactions with your slot~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:50 am

Post by L and Light »

~@Y&T, is there any repercussion for you attempting to vote more than once within a day?~

-Light
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:06 am

In post 935, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 930, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:

~Y'shtola
If this was a large, whatever. Ank I 100% don't believe you make that's shot on the least amount of info possible and ignore that small sample that you do have as town.

You get held to a higher standard, sorry not sorry. This isn't even about the target.
If this is what you believe, then perhaps you shouldn't.

~Y'shtola
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Natirasha »

lmao who the fuck is wanting to lynch the claimed 1-shot vig lol that's an easy test to make
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Natirasha »

Seriously if they're a 1-shot vig then like thats going to solve itself in a couple nights time.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:26 am

Post by RCEnigma »

What? It's not going to resolve outside of a lynch?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:28 am

Post by RCEnigma »

No one bringing up that scum took a shot on wagon regardless of the vig stuff.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Enter »

In post 942, RCEnigma wrote:No one bringing up that scum took a shot on wagon regardless of the vig stuff.
What do you think it means?
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:41 am

Lmfao this game is really easy mode now.

Keep Nati around forever. This slot is town.

Lynch us cause Yshtola is disinterested in this game and all I wanna do is shit post.

After that lynch, push RCE and L and Light. Maybe push Wonderful as well but I think that slot probably leans town because this Alisae feels like Alisae from Team Mafia when I was being pushed by mastina.

-Tataru (Best Potato)
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:42 am

Like the way you're all reacting around a 1 shot vig is either "Hey this slot fucked up but is obviously town" or "Hi I'm scum and I'm going to push ez lynch".

-Tataru
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 944, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:because this Alisae feels like Alisae from Team Mafia when I was being pushed by mastina
Which you were also mafia in. Regardless of alignment, don't change my mind.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

RCE i'm a bit confused why you seem to be thinking that Yshtola made a dumb shot. But voting them anyway? The shot on town aside, they are very unlikely to be scum.
I also think the people pushing this Yshtola as a SK slot are scummy. A game with 13 players that has 3 scum and 1 SK isn't very balanced, and seems exceedingly unlikely.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 943, Enter wrote:
In post 942, RCEnigma wrote:No one bringing up that scum took a shot on wagon regardless of the vig stuff.
What do you think it means?
If Y&T is town there's scum in {L&L, Natirasha, Hiraki, Kerset} I townread Hiraki tbh and Hiraki/Natirasha are never partners.

The plan I was trying to get WD to push it I was modkilled was basically: Lynch off wagon / shoot off wagon.

In the subset of {L&L, Nati, Kerset} in that order. Then you force scum to keep their shots on wagon.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 816, Wonderful Deceit wrote:because they think they can claim vig and get towncred for it?
Like this is pretty awful imo.
Why are you so certain that the slot is a SK?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”