He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:54 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I have a good reason to townread those slots btw

1) i said so
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:55 am

In post 2524, mastina wrote:
In post 2103, Vecna wrote:
In post 2102, RadiantCowbells wrote:i really dont have anything to say to someone telling me my reads are all wrong and that their reads are better
That is exactly what you are doing, but without as much as discussing why.
Precisely.

He is doing the very thing he is accusing you of, but not providing reasons to back the reads.
Mastina: RC is not providing reasons for his reads and is therefore scum

yes this is a very plausible reason for town mastina to push me good job
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:55 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2105, RadiantCowbells wrote:we have nothing to talk about
And people still think this is RC as town for some magical, ~mystical~ reason.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 2525, RadiantCowbells wrote:1) i said so
I'd be glad if you could show how Lie Ren is very unlikely scum.
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:56 am

In post 2527, mastina wrote:
In post 2105, RadiantCowbells wrote:we have nothing to talk about
And people still think this is RC as town for some magical, ~mystical~ reason.
yes, this is not the kind of post that i have made many many times as town and if anything am less likely to make as scum because if vecna is town i dont want to entirely alienate him as scum
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

If mastina's posts addressed to TH are scum distancing, I have to admit it's pretty good distancing.

VOTE: Vecna
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

In post 2525, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have a good reason to townread those slots btw

1) i said so
I want chill RC back, and I hope murdering mastina will achieve that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:59 am

my entire case btw is predicated around mastinas scumread on me being egregiously fake and the fact that she is accusing me of things that every single player in this game knows are at worst nai for me should make it really clear why i feel that way
honestly lie ren could be scum off of his individual posting but i dont understand the gamestate in which lie ren is scum so im shying away from it
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:59 am

im not even taking apart her read on nsg because i feel like the holes in it should be immediately evident to everyone in this game but that would be a helpful exercise for anyone who is looking to be useful
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:00 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2117, farside wrote:Curious why mastina voted wonderwall over nsg.
Because I only have one vote for three scumreads in my game and I can't vote for a scumread in the other game.

I can apply pressure to multiple slots at once, including yours (nothing you've done has struck me as town and quite the opposite this feels like lurkser-scum-farside rather than the hyperposting town farside that I remember).

I can only vote one at a time.

A lack of a vote doesn't mean a lack of a scumread, it just means that I can't vote all of my scumreads.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 2532, RadiantCowbells wrote:my entire case btw is predicated around mastinas scumread on me being egregiously fake and the fact that she is accusing me of things that every single player in this game knows are at worst nai for me should make it really clear why i feel that way
honestly lie ren could be scum off of his individual posting but i dont understand the gamestate in which lie ren is scum so im shying away from it
but even if she's scum I don't get why LyLo Ren would be town from gamestate, unless you mean it's also from my not including him in townbloc?
like is {TH+Vecna} or something the only gamestate you're even considering right now for ouir game?
Infectious stealth hydra

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:02 am

In post 2535, Trojan Horses wrote:but even if she's scum I don't get why LyLo Ren would be town from gamestate, unless you mean it's also from my not including him in townbloc?
like is {TH+Vecna} or something the only gamestate you're even considering right now for ouir game?
if you are town and not my ideal lynch today i dont really care to influence you because your reads are fmpov all the way in the wrong direction and its better to just leave you in the pool of people im not trying to work with and focus on working with everyone else
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:02 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2122, Trojan Horses wrote:so who are we voting for then
You know who I'd advise!
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

also how do you not feel WANH is town, RC? is there anything scummy about them that we didn't notice?
Infectious stealth hydra

We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:03 am

Post by We are not helping »

@RC: Sorry, how is mastina playing different than TM? My expectations are kind of low.

-bitmap
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:03 am

In post 2534, mastina wrote:Because I only have one vote for three scumreads in my game and I can't vote for a scumread in the other game.

I can apply pressure to multiple slots at once, including yours (nothing you've done has struck me as town and quite the opposite this feels like lurkser-scum-farside rather than the hyperposting town farside that I remember).

I can only vote one at a time.

A lack of a vote doesn't mean a lack of a scumread, it just means that I can't vote all of my scumreads.
ill even throw a bone in because i dont like this line of discussion and say this is all true and its nai for mastina to do this.
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 2536, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you are town and not my ideal lynch today i dont really care to influence you because your reads are fmpov all the way in the wrong direction and its better to just leave you in the pool of people im not trying to work with and focus on working with everyone else
you can work with Nancy and Skygazer from my hydra :P
also, this is a nice circular argument lol
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

i think WANH's "i would dayvig both mastina and RC" comment is very towny as well.
Infectious stealth hydra

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:05 am

In post 2539, We are not helping wrote:@RC: Sorry, how is mastina playing different than TM? My expectations are kind of low.

-bitmap
if she is in fact doing this out of spite for out of game reasons then i cant tell the difference but i understand on some level the thought process which she would have gone through in TM whereas she is openly pushing me for things that she well knows are NAI in this game
like scumreading us to suck hitos dick even though hitos reads werent very good makes sense with what i know of mastinas personality, but mastina has never displayed the level of open disrespect towards nsg that she shows towards me so theres a hole in this

if she was only tunneling me i would feel very different on an alignment level about this game but scumreading all of gif rc nsg and townreading you guys is just wrong
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:06 am

In post 2541, Trojan Horses wrote:you can work with Nancy and Skygazer from my hydra
also, this is a nice circular argument lol
if they want to talk to me they can talk to me i dont feel like i have gotten anything out of all of my interactions with your slot so far this game and its been mostly you so.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:07 am

postie also got accused of being proxyRC and got scumread by a few people for it in last years TM btw. theres a huge difference between that and scumreading NSG here when I clearly am not going to be coaching her
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:07 am

postie also got accused of being proxyRC and got scumread by a few people for it in last years TM btw. theres a huge difference between that and scumreading NSG here when I clearly am not going to be coaching her
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 2536, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2535, Trojan Horses wrote:but even if she's scum I don't get why LyLo Ren would be town from gamestate, unless you mean it's also from my not including him in townbloc?
if you are town and not my ideal lynch today i dont really care to influence you because your reads are fmpov all the way in the wrong direction and its better to just leave you in the pool of people im not trying to work with and focus on working with everyone else
"you don't understand" and "i don't want to work with you" both are but excuses.
There is no gamestate reason for LyLo Ren to be town; a gamestate with Trojan!scum can easily have him as scum too.
So, yaeh, as far as current info goes that's a bad read :P
Infectious stealth hydra

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:08 am

In post 1280, We are not helping wrote:
In post 1278, BBmolla wrote:
In post 1263, RadiantCowbells wrote:yeah lurking is her scum meta

she doesn't care at all about her games as scum she just deliberately lurks through all of them because of sheer lack of fucks given

she refuses to switch the internal switch so that she can be good as scum because it's more important to her to be a top tier town player

I can confirm all of this is 100% true
I'm aware but I do think she's town here just for the absolute vitriol she threw my way earlier
RC coached her to do stuff like that as scum in Team Mafia.

-bitmap
In post 1747, We are not helping wrote:On a semi-serious note, I found NSG's early blurb to feel pretty scripted and it feels like someone was coaching her even with the whole BBmolla interaction where she said fuck off.

Then she literally disappear and plays other games and neglects this game.

Then she comes in with this really weird stream of thoughts.

-bitmap
bro i did extremely minimal coaching in TM and you are aware of this and most of what i did was like nitpicking small phrasing things for tonal tells
not writing gigantic stream of consciousness posts like that for her

and its posts like this and the general weird attitude that you have had towards NSG and Mastina this game that makes me really diffident on townreading you
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:09 am

In post 2547, Trojan Horses wrote:"you don't understand" and "i don't want to work with you" both are but excuses.
There is no gamestate reason for LyLo Ren to be town; a gamestate with Trojan!scum can easily have him as scum too.
So, yaeh, as far as current info goes that's a bad read
At this point in the game it is correct for me to treat Lie Ren as town and work with him because he is not unlikely to bus if he is scum himself in this situation whereas you are incredibly unlikely to vote scum whether scum or town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”