Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 538, Enter wrote:
In post 536, Gamma Emerald wrote:How and where did Taly imply an SK?

Also I don’t fucking answer to you. I’m playing my way which right now is just reading whatever I can in the time I can allot to this and working with what I’ve got. I’m not going to force myself to catch all the way up for some noble ideal of “playing the game as a service”. Fuck that.
The attitude here is so fucking ridiculous I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it. The closest thing I've heard to it is items like "noble idea of vaccinating my children." You signed up for the game, now play it or replace out.
In post 537, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 535, Enter wrote:Sorry, it wasn't Taly who brought up the point about there being a potential SK, someone just pointed out that anyone can buy a vig shot in the shop.
Yeah you better step down before I step up
I hope you step up because it will be the most ridiculous thing since sending Eddie the Eagle to the Olympics. I'd love to see you try to stand on that pile of garbage that is literally just you pulling posts w/o context from the thread and calling it a case.
Like I am playing the game, if that entails being fully caught up to you then we have very different concepts of that term. I declared myself V/LA so I wouldn’t have to feel pressure to fucking post while dealing with settling into a new schedule. This game has actually fucked with my mental health so back off buckaroo.

And I won’t call this a case but it is pretty indicative of you being scum and your blowback tells me I’m fucking right.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Btw the bolded
In post 536, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 532, Enter wrote:
In post 520, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 433, Enter wrote:
In post 432, Enter wrote:There was an SK and a backup SK in mainstream mafia II
They were aligned. Not that that's relevant
Yeah it’s not. That game was 40 players. A game on my homesite had 48 players and a tandem SK duo (one actually killed while the other provided the BP effect for the pair). This game is 13 players. Run the math on that, why don’t you? We’re not going to have a backup SK in a game this small.

Enter tell me why you’re asking stupid questions.
At no point did I imply there was an SK in this game.

Taly did, however. Where's your response to him?
How and where did Taly imply an SK?

Also I don’t fucking answer to you. I’m playing my way which right now is just reading whatever I can in the time I can allot to this and working with what I’ve got. I’m not going to force myself to catch all the way up for some noble ideal of “playing the game as a service”. Fuck that.
Is actually in response to this
In post 533, Enter wrote:
In post 531, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 523, Enter wrote:
In post 521, Gamma Emerald wrote:Let me rephrase:

Enter, why are you saying things that act helpful but contribute nothing overall?
I'm not
Really? Because all the backup SK point did was waste time and possibly cause confusion and disharmony.
I haven’t read most of the game
and I already get the sense you’re openwolfing here.
That's blatantly apparent.
Because you getting uppity about my catchup status gives me the sense you think it should be “better” which I’m sorry but I’m not catering to your specific sensitivities here dude.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Anyone who has purchased something from the shop, can you summarize what the feedback for that looks like?
<Embrace The Void>

Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Amount of money you have left.

What you purchased. Result/Info.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Just that? Is there flavor text?
<Embrace The Void>

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 549, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 539, Enter wrote:SO much entitlement in: "I don't answer to you, I'm not going to catch up for the "noble idea of playing the game"
AS A SERVICE. This is a HOBBY. Get bent with your out-of-context smear tactics.
Put whatever the fuck words you want to on there, a flake is a flake is a flake is a flake. Flaking on Friday Night Football is the same as flaking in mafia. It's all hobbies and it all fucks people over if you say you're gonna participate and don't. And don't put fucking words in my mouth, I never said shit about being fully caught-up, you did.
In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 538, Enter wrote:
In post 536, Gamma Emerald wrote:How and where did Taly imply an SK?

The attitude here is so fucking ridiculous I'm still trying to wrap my brain around it. The closest thing I've heard to it is items like "noble idea of vaccinating my children." You signed up for the game, now play it or replace out.
In post 537, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 535, Enter wrote:Sorry, it wasn't Taly who brought up the point about there being a potential SK, someone just pointed out that anyone can buy a vig shot in the shop.
Yeah you better step down before I step up
I hope you step up because it will be the most ridiculous thing since sending Eddie the Eagle to the Olympics. I'd love to see you try to stand on that pile of garbage that is literally just you pulling posts w/o context from the thread and calling it a case.
Like I am playing the game, if that entails being fully caught up to you then we have very different concepts of that term. I declared myself V/LA so I wouldn’t have to feel pressure to fucking post while dealing with settling into a new schedule. This game has actually fucked with my mental health so back off buckaroo.

And I won’t call this a case but it is pretty indicative of you being scum and your blowback tells me I’m fucking right.
No, my blowback tells you you're acting like a dumbass.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Hey gamma can you take a look at 548 for me?
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 551, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because you getting uppity about my catchup status gives me the sense you think it should be “better” which I’m sorry but I’m not catering to your specific sensitivities here dude.
Naw, I'm just saying you reading the last three of my posts and taking them out of context to support an off-the-cuff scum read with no ACTUAL basis had you read any part of the game is a waste of literally everyone's time here.

My "specific sensitivities" are words you're trying to put in my mouth. All I said was it's apparent you haven't read the game. Everything else is you projecting your insecurities on everyone else.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Enter »

In post 550, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like I am playing the game, if that entails being fully caught up to you then we have very different concepts of that term. I declared myself V/LA so I wouldn’t have to feel pressure to fucking post while dealing with settling into a new schedule. This game has actually fucked with my mental health so back off buckaroo.
I never said shit about fully caught up.
But you have obviously not even bare minimum SKIMMED the game. You've only seen the first page and the last three. If the game is affecting your mental health so much, find something else to do and stop signing up for shit you can't follow through on.
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Enter »

Like... I don't care if you skim the game or read the whole thing and take notes, but opening the thread to the last three pages, skimming for stuff that looks scummy at a glance and then quoting them and calling it your scum read just wastes time and "causes disharmony"
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 554, Gamma Emerald wrote:Just that? Is there flavor text?
Nope.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Enter
We’re lynching this or me today
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My mental health is fine rn but it very likely won’t be if I have to deal with being shit on like this
Enter if you’re not scum this is borderline shitty behavior, you are being flagrantly antagonistic
<Embrace The Void>

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Ginngie »

Votecount

Bulbazak- 4 (Alisae, MariaR, Enter, Pine)
L - 3

Pine- 2 (mastina, Bulbazak)
L - 4

mastina- 1 (Lady Lambdadelta)
L - 6

Enter- 1 (Gamma Emerald)
L-6

Not Voting - 13 MINUS THE NUMBERS ABOVE ADDED FUCK THIS PART (The Rest of you fucks)

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

At deadline,
Pink Ball
would be lynched.

Day One's deadline is Monday, April 27th, @ 10:00 PM EST: (expired on 2020-04-27 22:00:00).

chronic masturbaters
-mastina
-Bulbazak
-PenguinPower
-Taly
-Pink Ball
-Gamma Emerald
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 560, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 554, Gamma Emerald wrote:Just that? Is there flavor text?
Nope.
What purpose does this line of questioning serve?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 353, Bulbazak wrote:@Enter: You still have yet to give a reason why masturbating would be bad.

p-edit: This neutral 3rd party fear has always been bull crap. Most players with a neutral 3rd party still have a town bent, which means they are more likely to help town than scum if given the choice. Lynching them wastes a lynch and ignores any help they can give. They are an easy wagon for scum to push and hide on. If you want to vig them, fine, but if the objective is easily obtainable and does not go against our wincon, there's no point wasting time trying to kill them.
In post 379, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 377, Dunnstral wrote: What is the difference between lynching mastina and vigging mastina that makes one of those acceptable?
Lynches are not 100% town controlled and are one of the best sources of information on later days. That's why policy lynching a 3p "just because" is bad, because it's easy for scum to blend in, creates too much noise in the moment, and might not be useful on later days. And that's ignoring that there are certain 3p roles you don't want to lynch at all in a self-proclaimed bastard game where everything is on the table. A vig is 100% town controlled and can be used to get rid of players or roles that can hurt the town in the long run or that can cause a distraction.

Given that vigs are readily available, that should be an easy choice for anyone that wants to get rid of mastina because of the 3p claim. Policy lynching mastina just because she claimed 3p is going to shorten the day and not give us as much information as literally any other lynch.
In post 382, Bulbazak wrote:You asked the difference between lynching and vigging. I gave you the simplified answer. Scum are not going to shoot mastina. Only town will. And lynches provide more information than vigging. I really don't see how informative a mastina lynch would be if she's a 3p, which was why she was being waggoned. Outside of that, I'm not arguing semantics with you.

Same thing with the 3p claim and why I'm against lynching her. I've given my reasons. Why is wanting to test a verifiable claim of a neutral 3p scum motivated, especially when it could tell us who is town and who is scum?
---

Alright big boy time, some of you guys are letting Bulbazek get away with pushing some truly mind boggling and anti-town agendas while knowing full well that he has knowledge he hasn't displayed in the main thread that means he's straight up lying and trying to get town to waste their resources. If you guys aren't going to call him out, I'm going to call you out.

PT: mastina, Bulbazak, Penguinpower, Gamma Emerald, aristophanes

mastina claims 3p instantly
Bulbazek asks the general neighborhood to give him money for the night phase
Bulbazek immediately starts buttering up to mastina, and asking for her reads, and trying to get her money before she gets lynched
Bulbazek points out that the vote count won't result in a lynch on mastina (allegedly)
mastina claims to have bought the bulletproof vest
mastina says she cannot win while dead
Bulbazek says that the neighborhood should keep the fact that mastina has the bp a secret
Penguinpower agrees with the above

---
In the main thread:

Bulbazek tells people to vig mastina instead of lynching her, and makes up reasons for why it's better for town to shoot her instead of lynching her, while knowing that she has a bp
Bulbazek says that only town would shoot at mastina

---

Bulbazek says that if anyone gets a vig shot, shoot Enter
Penguinpower claims to have bought spike kool-aid
Bulbazek posts a read list that is pretty wild - He can share it if he wants, I won't
Aristophanes asks for people to send him money

---

Penguinpower, Aristophanes, and Gamma Emerald:

Why did none of you point out that Bulbazek knew that mastina had a bp vest, but that he still asked for town to shoot her instead of lynching her?
Why did you guys keep mastina purchasing the bp vest a secret? She's not town, and Bulbazek argued that only town would shoot her.

Bulbazek:

Why did you continue to keep the bp vest a secret, while thinking there was scum in the neighborhood?

Penguinpower:

Why do you claim to have bought spiked kool-aid after having learned that it does nothing? Your points are now unaccountable, and you could grab something like the vig or ninja for nefarious purposes while pretending you wasted your points on spiked kool-aid, and there would be no way to prove it either way.

---

mastina, I'm not willing to listen to your reads this game because you clearly have a built-in role bias for wanting to keep certain members, such as Bulbazek, alive - as they're hard siding with you. Whereas pine is a road block for you, but that doesn't mean he's a good lynch for US, and I can't believe anything you say because you clearly want him dead for other reason.

---

Bulbazek is coming across to me as "too scummy to be scum" - he really pulled that when his neighborhood has 5 people talking in it. mastina is one of those, but still, what about the other 3? They should have called him out on that.

Ari is still acting like the neighborhood is all town.

Gamma just showed where they are leaning, and I don't like it. I even quoted it for him and he didn't seem interested in answering at all.

Penguin has multiple strikes against him.

I'll vote for Ari or Penguin right now.

VOTE: Penguinpower
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 556, Dunnstral wrote:Hey gamma can you take a look at 548 for me?
I really don’t see the issue yet, but I will ask why you are talking about the neighborhood, have you been slanking in there?

Also even if Bulba is scum I’m not pushing mastina barring essentially a mechanical guilty.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for the BP issue take a fucking guess
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:50 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 565, Dunnstral wrote:Why do you claim to have bought spiked kool-aid after having learned that it does nothing? Your points are now unaccountable, and you could grab something like the vig or ninja for nefarious purposes while pretending you wasted your points on spiked kool-aid, and there would be no way to prove it either way.
I think you'll notice a change in the votecount immediately after I said that I was going to purchase it. I will not discuss this further today.
<(") | (")>
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Enter »

In post 562, Gamma Emerald wrote:My mental health is fine rn but it very likely won’t be if I have to deal with being shit on like this
Enter if you’re not scum this is borderline shitty behavior, you are being flagrantly antagonistic
If you believe for a second that your behavior this game hasn't been really shitty to come from Amy human being, that you haven't repeatedly tried to excuse your absolutely garbage behavior by calling yourself a victim here, that your behavior hasn't matched the person who blames someone else for leaving the stove on after sticking their hand on it and leaving it there.

I don't care what your alignment is, you have no sway and regardless of your alignment your behavior is garbage. The sort you don't believe people actually except in the movies.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 546, Dunnstral wrote:Pink Ball I don't like your lack of doing anything substantive
Classic Pink Ball

I'm calling mastina town tho, which is one of the hot topics right now
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know I was going to just attempt ignore Enter but I remembered he was responding a ton to me in disproportionate fashion so I checked and he has the most posts rn
So like Enter you can eat shit because you’re the one doing the most work to extend the thread and now you’re here fucking bullying me for suspecting you with a limited scope of the game. The mature thing would have been to encourage me to read the game and figure things out but instead you went ballistic. That’s both scummy as fuck and awful in general.
<Embrace The Void>

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Enter »

Like, you came in the thread, skimmed the last three pages of the game, accused me of being scum after taking my posts out of context, and then threatened me by telling me step down or you'd step up. When I called you out on your behavior, you put words in my mouth and started fighting a straw man that you built out of the argument that you need to play this game as a service to anyone else. You excused your garbage attitude and approach to the game by mentioning your mental health (which is fine, by the way, but might slip at any moment if you treat me like I'm trying to treat you). You told me I can't ask you questions, but you can ask me questions and when I tried to take a calmer attitude (one that does not mention the one you opened the thread with), you told me that my play has been disgusting this game (a game you still haven't read, by the way), and you imply that you intend to spend the rest of the day voting me. Your play here has exhibited the whiniest, most self entitled, self-victimizing attitude I have ever experienced even in modern cinema. I give 0 shits about your mental health, this is a game and if it's that threatening to you, or you can't afford the time to keep up, then replace out and stop signing up for it.

Seriously hideous shit. What sort of person thinks they can get away with treating other people like garbage and get away with it by threatening people with their own deteriorating mental health?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Lol your neighborhood is way worse than ours
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Enter »

In post 571, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know I was going to just attempt ignore Enter but I remembered he was responding a ton to me in disproportionate fashion so I checked and he has the most posts rn
The funny thing is you haven't even SKIMMED the entire thread because you had to look at the activity overview to see that I've been active as a player.

And if all this posting is bad for you, then stop.
So like Enter you can eat shit because you’re the one doing the most work to extend the thread and now you’re here fucking bullying me for suspecting you with a limited scope of the game.
You not having read the game is not my problem, and it's one you can easily fix. It's also not the main problem I have with you right now and if you read the entire game thread it wouldn't change how terrible you've been.
The mature thing would have been to encourage me to read the game and figure things out but instead you went ballistic. That’s both scummy as fuck and awful in general.
Ok so let me get this straight - you enter the thread, read the last three pages, get super aggressive with me because you skimmed my posts and something caught your eye tonally and you hadn't read the whole conversation so you went with it. You come after me and then when I point out how obviously ill-informed you are because of how stupid your posts are and you go ballistic on me and telling me not to match your tempo because you're about to go hard on me, that's ok. I'm supposed to treat your entitled, childish tantrums like a loving and understanding mother who looks at their kid pounding the floor and insisting that they have respect and calmly guide you to what I want you to do?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”