micro 933 mysterybox hate death spiral.

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:51 am

Post by schadd_ »

the earth will reject you.

Vote count 1.2

Morning Tweet (2):
Not_Mafia, Saladman27
bugspray (2):
Morning Tweet, Hectic
boring (1):
bugspray

not voting (4):
boring, Heaven, ceejayvinoya, shiki

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends april 28th at 12:00 central US time; in (expired on 2020-04-28 12:00:00)

mod notes
  • ;
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:20 am

Post by bugspray »

is that lady gaga?
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:31 am

Post by shiki »

In post 132, ceejayvinoya wrote:The thing is that I am not a visiting role so I do not know how this exactly works. Anyone know any roles or anything which makes other players visit someone else?
in mystery box 4:

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=79728

the mafia would choose two players (at least one town) to put into a pt each night. once there, the players would jointly choose how to use a power role. the disease could possibly be spread in a similar way.
In post 133, ceejayvinoya wrote:This happened because I was aware of the disease mechanic going on here and I don't know what to make of your ignorance towards that
we were each working with different sets of limited information. i knew that hectic was lying about being a neighbour and you knew that there was a disease mechanic. now that you know hectic and morning tweet are not actually neighbours, does that change your opinion of their early game voting behaviour?
In post 134, Hectic wrote:I was informed about you and Morning Tweet being neighbours,
any chance you'd like to elaborate on this or share any other information you may have been informed of
In post 134, Hectic wrote:shiki/Morning Tweet/bugspray, are there any vacancies in the neighbourhood so that I could hide there in the night? I'd arrive with a gift, buy my own groceries, and even send you a thank you note in exchange for your generosity.
hypothetically, if you were a vampire knocking on the door of our home which also happens to be a blood donation center, would you do so under the guise that you were looking to give blood in order to gain entrance?
In post 134, Hectic wrote:shiki, you've played with them before, and were partly responsible for getting scum!bugspray lynched day 1. How does their play here compare so far?
bugspray made significantly less sense to me in micro 932 than here. however, from that game's mafia pt you can gleam that that was at least in part intentional. in the neighbourhood bugspray has made a couple of statements that could come from a scum perspective, but they have also appeared to be solving the game, if not exactly sorting alignments. i worry that setup speculation may be an easy way for mafia to appear to be solving if they are also not aware of the setup. however, i myself have no experience with designing or balancing a game, so bugspray's insight into that is potentially valuable to me.
In post 139, Morning Tweet wrote:Let me just say, I called it. I mentioned in our neighbourhood I believed Hectic's claim to be self-resolving once PRs mention if they have disease-related stuff in their roles or not. Since the issue is whether or not he's making this stuff up
in the neighbourhood you told us that you had no knowledge of anything disease related being in the game, yet when hectic claimed you immediately trusted him despite knowing the neighbour part of his claim was false. if someone makes a three-part claim, and you have the knowledge that one of them is false and not enough information to determine the likelihood of the other two parts, it is strange to me that you came to the conclusion that hectic was town and telling the truth about the rest of his claim. i know it is kinda unfair of me to be scumreading you for being right, but the mafia do know the alignment of the other players and are likely to believe their claims with less verification because they know their alignment.
In post 140, Morning Tweet wrote:Actually I kinda find it hard to believe that BOTH of my neighbours believe that the scumteam is me/Hectic. Which they mention suspecting us both constantly. Even now
hectic had knowledge of the neighbourhood. suspecting that one of my neighbours is partners with him if he is mafia seems correct.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:35 am

Post by bugspray »

ok i might just pull a datisi/george and sheep shiki like you're luca

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Hectic »

Image, you have astounding posture. I have some questions.

1) What losecon could involve two mafia quickhammering you on day 1? What were you afraid of?
2) What changed between and ?
In post 144, bugspray wrote:because i'm unsure about my hectic read but sure about my mt read
3) What was your Morning Tweet read? If it's in the neighbourhood, please paraphrase.
In post 145, bugspray wrote:okay im not so sure anymore VOTE: boring
4) What changed with regards to Morning Tweet?

Image, it must be really cold where you are.
In post 152, shiki wrote:any chance you'd like to elaborate on this or share any other information you may have been informed of
There's nothing else I'm informed about.
In post 152, shiki wrote:hypothetically, if you were a vampire knocking on the door of our home which also happens to be a blood donation center, would you do so under the guise that you were looking to give blood in order to gain entrance?
I would be transparent. I would offer to donate money in exchange for the blood in your possession. You can then use said money to hire me in order to find more blood for you. Sooo am I in?
bugspray made significantly less sense to me in micro 932 than here. however, from that game's mafia pt you can gleam that that was at least in part intentional. in the neighbourhood bugspray has made a couple of statements that could come from a scum perspective, but they have also appeared to be solving the game, if not exactly sorting alignments. i worry that setup speculation may be an easy way for mafia to appear to be solving if they are also not aware of the setup. however, i myself have no experience with designing or balancing a game, so bugspray's insight into that is potentially valuable to me.
Could you paraphrase the scum-perspective comments? Is there a reason you value bugspray's insight into designing/balancing games more than anyone else in this game?

Image, I can't believe you immediately outed the fact you weren't in
another
neighbourhood with me. How could you?

I'd love to hear
Saladman
boring
, and
Heaven
weigh in when they can. However, it is understandable if they're late due to to tying their shoe laces or the like.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 130, shiki wrote:i am in a neighbourhood with morning tweet and bugspray
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 154, Hectic wrote:Could you paraphrase the scum-perspective comments? Is there a reason you value bugspray's insight into designing/balancing games more than anyone else in this game?
in one they said that this game the neighbourhood would be worse than in micro 932 because of an additional player in the neighbourhood and in the other they referred to a potential morning tweet lynch as a mislynch. bugspray has offered their insight into the setup of this game and they have previous experience modding and they are in my neighbourhood.
is this the losecon bugspray is worried about?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 156, shiki wrote:is this the losecon bugspray is worried about?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I apologize Shiki, your reason for suspecting me makes sense

I thought my theory that Hectics claim will inevitably be validated or invalidated was pretty good so I treated it like truth until proven wrong. That's the best I can describe it prolly

I reread the thread without much success-- I'll see what NM, salad, heaven, etc have to say
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 152, shiki wrote:hectic had knowledge of the neighbourhood. suspecting that one of my neighbours is partners with him if he is mafia seems correct.
Scum!Hectic being informed about the neighborhood seems pretty useless if his partner is in the neighborhood anyway

Unless he's lying about that too
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 159, ceejayvinoya wrote:Scum!Hectic being informed about the neighborhood seems pretty useless if his partner is in the neighborhood anyway
wouldn't one assume he was informed of the neighbourhood by his partner?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 159, ceejayvinoya wrote:Unless he's lying about that too
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 152, shiki wrote:now that you know hectic and morning tweet are not actually neighbours, does that change your opinion of their early game voting behaviour?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Why would town!Hectic be informed about only two people in the neighborhood? Why not all three? Why not just the existence of it?
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 162, shiki wrote:
In post 152, shiki wrote:now that you know hectic and morning tweet are not actually neighbours, does that change your opinion of their early game voting behaviour?
I can see now why you were suspicious of it earlier. If I had known what you know earlier my opinion would be very different. It does look weird, especially so that they supposedly don't have a pt
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

ceejayvinoya wrote:Why would town!Hectic be informed about only two people in the neighborhood? Why not all three? Why not just the existence of it?
What does the number of members he knows have to do with him being town or not?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 163, ceejayvinoya wrote:Why would town!Hectic be informed about only two people in the neighborhood? Why not all three? Why not just the existence of it?
creates built in wifom with regards to the alignment of the non-included party.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by bugspray »

okay you know what im going to go with the policy of if someone spreads wifom that hurts town more than scum then they are just trying to get us drunk on sour wine
VOTE: hectic

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by bugspray »

wrt setup spec its worth mentioning that i more or less called the setup during the previus mystery box after the scum pr slipped

shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by shiki »

i am wondering how the game was supposed to function if saladman or boring or not mafia or heaven rolled hectic's role. i am also wondering if one of the aforementioned rolled a similar role.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by bugspray »

speaking of nm looks like he's due for a prod

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 154, Hectic wrote:Image, you have astounding posture. I have some questions.

1) What losecon could involve two mafia quickhammering you on day 1? What were you afraid of?
In post 144, bugspray wrote:because i'm unsure about my hectic read but sure about my mt read
3) What was your Morning Tweet read? If it's in the neighbourhood, please paraphrase.

shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 130, shiki wrote:maybe the mafia doesn't have a pt?
In post 154, Hectic wrote:I'd love to hear
Saladman
boring
, and
Heaven
weigh in when they can.
In post 158, Morning Tweet wrote:I'll see what NM, salad, heaven, etc have to say
VOTE: morning tweet
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 171, Hectic wrote:
In post 154, Hectic wrote:Image, you have astounding posture. I have some questions.

1 i already said losecon is a misnomer that was just brain worm
2 im not gonna read that shit rn
3 i think tweet has been very sus and is in my lynchpool
4 nothing really i just think hectic is worse

my pool is tweet + hectic and im pretty sure after tweet dies shiki and i will have a de facto masonry
VOTE: morning tweet

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by bugspray »

2 basically i found out the tweet hood was a lie

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”