Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Farkset »

Ok, nevermind 969. This will be as clear as i can make it, and it will be an exercise in communication.

Spoiler: Springlullaby Vote Progression
In post 40, springlullaby wrote:mmm, so is train cop a bonus skill? Do everyone receive a train cop option at night?

mod:
Do I understand correctly that training at night would nullify all other action beside "train cop"?

^If the above is true than train cop is the better option.
1. Have everybody train
2. Have everybody select a target to cop

= 100% no nk, if other mechanics are not at play

If else, strongman is also an ok option.
Neighbor is useless.

capture: momo
In post 168, springlullaby wrote:Ad hominem.

That's a great characteristic of.... OMGUS I THINK.

CAPTURE: HECTIC

-> Setup speculation that is wordy and wrong, then vote for bad ability.
-> Fluff and attempted buddying.
-> Afraid of "starting anything".

Yeah, I did my job for the day I think.
In post 411, springlullaby wrote:Anyway.

VOTE: Ginngie
In post 576, springlullaby wrote:I like that Pine vote actually.

HURT: Farkan

Why is a Pine vote weird?

Also + scum for the post preemptively justifying how I was going to flip town.
In post 664, springlullaby wrote:VOTE: END DAY
In post 847, springlullaby wrote:HURT: FARKSRAN

Can you notice that all the votes from springlullaby are reactionary attacks to people who voted her? There is no trace of scumhunting, the only scum are people who vote springlullaby at any given time. This is also evident by how she stopped attacking Ame now that they are on the same side, for no reason at all since Ame is still the same "dumb player who proposed stupid anti-town strategies", in springlullaby's words. (*see below for the quest leader fight i just recently mentioned)

Spoiler: Springlullaby Claim Progression
In post 112, springlullaby wrote:Ame, are you soft-claiming something?
(1)

Just say it now because you aren't going anywhere past N1 with that bullshit.
In post 114, springlullaby wrote:Ok, is Ame village idiot or scum?
In post 116, springlullaby wrote:In any case, if we have town NK, ame needs to be vigged.
(2)

Also, everyone vote disable strongman.
In post 160, springlullaby wrote:I will repeat it, you ask stupid question.

What does my PR skills has got to do with anything?
I have to earn a leader vote from you? LOL.
In post 168, springlullaby wrote:Ad hominem.

That's a great characteristic of.... OMGUS I THINK.

CAPTURE: HECTIC

-> Setup speculation that is wordy and wrong, then vote for bad ability.
-> Fluff and attempted buddying.
-> Afraid of "starting anything".

Yeah, I did my job for the day I think.
In post 293, springlullaby wrote:Actually Hectic and Farkset can be scum together again.
In post 482, springlullaby wrote:OK The axis of evil:

AME
FARKAN
HECTIC

Ame:
Bullshit from start of the day to the last series of posts.
Cop training is obviously anti town.
> In a PR heavy game, cop training does nothing for town beside false positives.
> It's however great for scum because it consistently out PR's.
>This has been discussed already, can AME be vigged?

Hectic:
Seriously zero contribution but a lame vote on FOC.
And a ton.

Farkan:
The last case is just I'm taken aback by how far it fetch.
It also contain a scumslip as I did not know scum had a PT.

The rest of town better wake up soon.

I'm still confortable with my ginngie vote on a behavior only basis: nothing but reactionary content.
Farkset's last is just terrible.

Also, claim: town voyeur.
(3)
In post 495, springlullaby wrote:I have an upgrade in 1 XP that's why I want leadership btw.
In post 501, springlullaby wrote:
In post 499, Farkset wrote:
In post 495, springlullaby wrote:I have an upgrade in 1 XP that's why I want leadership btw.
I don't believe this

-Farkran

Actually you are right. I misread.
(4)
In post 506, springlullaby wrote:Do you want to fish more?
Realistically, what do you wish to gain in that line of questionning.
In post 540, springlullaby wrote:... ^ This needs to be vigged. NK'd whatever.

No rational choice can be expected if town.
+ Bad read?
In post 785, springlullaby wrote:
In post 781, Lady Chloe wrote:Ame,

I acknowledge your claim, and I follow your train of thought on the capture, as I do with others who want to capture but am not quite convinced.

I want to strengthen my reads a bit more before I speak of them so openly.

Who am I to vote for, if not to avoid capturing?

Lady Chloe, enough.

Plenty of material already.
Make up your mind on your own and provide an actual read.

@Ame, from my understanding, you can't be vigged.
(5)

This day needs to stop ASAP.
I see nothing good coming out of it.
(6)
In post 828, springlullaby wrote:Farkscum is trying to drawn out the thread with spam.

Their bullshit reasons has been debunked multiple times, by multiple people.

More bullshit from Farkscum:

> Off course I'm "survivalistic, I'm town. And a PR.
> If "survivalistic" was a valid argument, then by by their own logic Farkset should vote themselves to prove that they are town.

Another instance of the bullshit that permeates their entire ISO.

The numbers represent the progression of springlullaby, where she goes from fishing, to claim unprovoked and flaily, to attacking fishers to forward her inconsistent scumcase on players who voted her.

Is this a towny slot to any of you? Have you actually read her ISO? I don't think it is possible that this will ever ring town
with a strong confidence
. This is a jestery slot, with an unprovoked claim of voyeur (bad PR utility-wise), a flail while soft-counterclaimed () and no pro-town behavior whatsoever. As i said, to answer Ame:
the only reason to townread Springlullaby is for how other people behaved around the slot
. This does
NOT
mean springlullaby is town or that i ever towncased her. It means that, IF she is town, we should look into the people who EITHER
TMIed her town
, OR
pushed her as lhf.
This does not mean everyone.
If she flips scum, instead, we should look into the people who EITHER
supported/defended her with little reason
, OR
distanced from those people, but without leading the wagon on springlul.
I color coded the subsets of people i'm referring to: the same color means that it's the same subset of people, different colors mean they are different people. The only thing they have in common is
the fact that they interacted awkwardly with springlullaby.
Ok so far?

Now, on to display all of these circumstances:
Spoiler: FOC
In post 191, momo wrote:HURT: Springlullaby
Scummiest attempt to get townread I have seen in a while. I shouldn’t need to explain this vote and won’t because I’m about to sleep, but I’ll write up my thoughts tmmrw after I meta dive spring.

Should be noted that Hectic is taking a very distinct approach to this game...playing in a highly questioning manner. Haven’t played with him before, but I think his slot will prove to be readable by comparing the questioning tone with his recent games.
In post 454, Farkset wrote:
In post 440, Hectic wrote:
In post 429, Farkset wrote:Springullaby how did you write the instances of that list? Literally, what did you do to write it?

Also hectic how confident would you say you are in pinkball alignment right now?

I have a 2-sided theory that i need to explore

-Farkran
Not very. I didn't like
Ok.

So, hectic, why was your first thought to townread springlullaby based on the switched positions between you and pinkball? My first thought wasn't that.

I thought that scum could have been discussing joining quests or not in their PT, pinkball could have agreed there before you and before outing it in the main thread and that's how springlullaby parsed it first.

Also, i would think that's a more likely reason for springlullaby to correct that mistake without announcing it. If she wanted to sort the quest takers in order of joining and noticed an error, she could have announced the mistake. Instead, if the mistake could imply a scumslip, she'd just hope nobody would notice.

Now, if i was editing a readlist, i would copypaste the playerlist in a notepad and then copypaste individual names in the order i want them to be. Often, i sort people as i meet them in the playerlist. Like this: 1st player, townread; 2nd player, scumread; etc. I asked springlullaby to explain how she wrote the list because this process can generate errors, so it is still plausible that pinkball got above because he is also above in the original playerlist.

However, it surprises me that Hectic didn't think of the scum PT when he is scumleaning both of the slots involved. I don't know if i should consider this a townslip from hectic.

Anyways, this is a very tinfoil-y theory about what happened, but i think it will be worth to check it for validity when a flip occurs. Today, it's probably worth it to just block springlullaby and see what happens.

HURT: springlullaby

-Farkran
In post 511, Hectic wrote:HURT: springlullaby
In post 534, Flight of the Conchords wrote:@Fark
@Hectic
@momo

You guys never try to evolve or learn from your mistakes, do you? Always surface level reads and always trying to fit the game narrative to your preconceived delusional way of seeing things.

P.S. If Ame is town aligned then add her to the list above.

-Jemaine
In post 651, Flight of the Conchords wrote:So, you pushed someone to L-1 and they claimed a power role to avoid being captured.
Just like I said would happen.
Have you realized it's a bad idea yet, or are you all still being dense?
This day needs to end, and it should end without without using the capture.
We wait until lynch becomes available.

- Bret
In post 706, Flight of the Conchords wrote:
In post 656, Farkset wrote:i think she is the type of player to be excessively
stubborn
as either alignment - pretty
similar to me
-
Thank you very much.

Also the push on lullaby is B.A.D

Now add scumreading us too and everyone else will get what I'm talking about (but not you)
In post 242, Farkset wrote:Flight of the Conchords - I don't like TSTBS posts from either alignment, and being a secret hydra i'd assume it comes from experienced players, not newbies. This is the main reason i'm scumleaning them instead of giving them the benefit of doubt.
I mean this is bad. You say you don't like the idea. YOU. You assumed it come from experienced players (when only one completed themed game was required). So you don't know who Bret is and you don't know why he picked neighborizer and you don't understand why leaving strongman in play was no issue for him, and you built your whole case around those unknowns.

Want more? mmK
In post 475, Farkset wrote:1) If the 3 scum decide to join the quest, they will have lylo-equivalent voting power for the leader, making it more likely for the leader to be mafia, resulting in a catastrophical failure because they would get xp, gift, and free reins on the kill.
The kill part is solved in the captured version, since the captured player cannot strongman (which i assume it would bypass the roleblock by capture?)
today for a lack of xp.
I also assume that mafia do not start with more than 1 xp.
I'm not sure how much i would place my faith in "Each player starts with 1 XP unless otherwise specified, and players can never have less than 0 XP. Players are always aware of how much XP they have." but... probably they start with 1 xp, or at least most of them do.
1) First bolded segment you made two assumptions. You assumed scum would want to use strongman on N1 and you assumed strongman bypasses the capture blocking effect

2) Second bolded segment you assumed none of the 3 mafia members starts with more than 1 xp when a more reasonable assumption would be for the mod to give one of them 2 xp at the start of the game if they needed to strongman from the beginning which in itself was a bad assumption unless you assume we have more than one protective role from the start too. You even said it yourself, You're not sure how much faith you'd put in your interpretation of the mod's declaration but you still insist it's probably 1. Then you say at least most of them when most of 3 is 2 meaning 1 could have started with more than 1 xp which makes your whole argument look like horseshit when viewed from that angle.

Now should I assume you are a good player? Because if so I find myself obliged to assume you know what you're doing in which case I assume you are scum spreading havoc.

I suggest you step aside and put kerset on for a while. Maybe she can remedy the situation.

-Jemaine
Notice how FOC becomes aggressive specifically against slots who are defending springlullaby, without any kind of progression on them or any reason to townread springlullaby so far? Particularly in the last two posts - is there a particular reason to attack us so fiercely, using our push on springlullaby as the
only
attempt to sort our slot? However, a vote does not appear until our wagon becomes popular, in post .

Spoiler: momo
In post 191, momo wrote:HURT: Springlullaby
Scummiest attempt to get townread I have seen in a while. I shouldn’t need to explain this vote and won’t because I’m about to sleep, but I’ll write up my thoughts tmmrw after I meta dive spring.

Should be noted that Hectic is taking a very distinct approach to this game...playing in a highly questioning manner. Haven’t played with him before, but I think his slot will prove to be readable by comparing the questioning tone with his recent games.
Now i thought momo was one of the lhf pushers at the time - he isn't very active, makes sense as scum if springlullaby is town. This read has weakened over time, but it was there when i was talking about weird interactions around springlullaby.

Spoiler: Ame
In post 550, Ame wrote:I also strongly support making Spring the leader. I'd like to see what they do. I still get mad weird vibes from everyone trying to get everyone into the quest though so I'm still not joining and I suggest that others do the same.
This is what i found dangerous coming from Ame. How in the world would you possibly trust springlullaby as a quest leader, after having experienced first-hand her scumhunting and terrible claim timing? Now i have changed my mind on Ame/Springlullaby being a possible team, because in she still fears Ame for gaining leader popularity, which makes me think they are truly disaligned rather than theatrics. But that happened way after my case on springlullaby.

Spoiler: Lady Chloe, but also an individual case on springlullaby
In post 659, Lady Chloe wrote:I have already claimed to have Quested.

VOTE: End Day
In post 664, springlullaby wrote:VOTE: END DAY
This is ostensibly the first post from Chloe after Springlullaby wagon got to 5 people (VC 1.4, post ). Springlullaby immediately sheeped it. The point about town not losing xp by being captured had already been pointed out, so springlullaby only fears the roleblock? As a voyeur? Why isn't she fearing the quest sabotage then, which has a strictly worse effect on town and
is directly controlled by mafia
?

Spoiler: NK15
In post 272, Not Known 15 wrote:HURT: springlullaby
Enough of this BS.
In post 296, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 291, Farkset wrote:@NK15 is this vote because springlullaby irritated you or do you have an AI read on her?
They are either overconfident and rude town or powerwolfing scum. The second is a real possibility, and that one is higher than default, so yes, I have a scumread on them. A weak one. If we had access to lynch, which we sadly don`t, a lynch would be highly recommended because them being alive is heavily anti-town.
And about questing: Town should not want that sabotage being around at Night 2+ because losing all stored xp is... too bad at that point. I can get behind the reasoning for a day 1/night 1 quest but after that, the potential damage is just too big.
In post 476, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 475, Farkset wrote:
In post 438, Ame wrote:So I think I came up with a game-breaking Train Cop strategy.

No Capture Version
7 players go on the quest
We decided publically who will be the leader. The leader is free to use any action they choose.
The other 6 questers Train
Each of the 6 non-questers is assigned to Train cop one of the (non-leader) questers.

Capture Version
7 players go on the quest including the captured player.
The leader is decided publically and is free to use any action they choose.
The other 5 questers Train
Each of the 6 non-questers is assigned to Train cop the 6 non-captured questers including the leader. (Alternatively one of the questers remains unassigned)

In this way, mafia can't join the quest without being forced to Train! So at least one mafia will have to remain outside of the quest in order to do the kill. And the others inside the quest will not be able to use their abilities! So mafia has to decide to either A) be a part of the quest or B) use their abilities.
In post 443, Ame wrote:
In post 441, Ame wrote:
In post 439, Pink Ball wrote:What if mafia is assigned to train cop the mafia inside the quest so they're free to do what they want
Indeed, but that's not the primary goal. The primary goal is forcing mafia to have to either use their ability/kill OR be inside the quest, not both.
Like even if they aren't assigned to their partner, they can still use their ability and simply say that the person they were assigned to trained.
In post 444, Ame wrote:Oh I see, we can't account for that, but it's less likely than is that they'll be assigned to their partner.
In post 449, Ame wrote:What I like about this is that if there is a kill, we know ~100% that it was one of the people outside of the quest that did it. (~accept for the potential of mafia being assigned to their partner)
It sounds nice, however there are several potential problems with it

1) If the 3 scum decide to join the quest, they will have lylo-equivalent voting power for the leader, making it more likely for the leader to be mafia, resulting in a catastrophical failure because they would get xp, gift, and free reins on the kill. The kill part is solved in the captured version, since the captured player cannot strongman (which i assume it would bypass the roleblock by capture?) today for a lack of xp. I also assume that mafia do not start with more than 1 xp. I'm not sure how much i would place my faith in
"Each player starts with 1 XP unless otherwise specified, and players can never have less than 0 XP. Players are always aware of how much XP they have.
"
but... probably they start with 1 xp, or at least most of them do.

2) Any mafia outside of the quest can kill freely and claim that the player assigned to them trained, even if town. There is no valid way to be sure all mafia are placed on the quest, so how do we know what happened? This is also not considering the possibility that mafia outside is assigned to check mafia inside, which would be a really bad result to trust later on.

I think the risk for disaster is too high compared to the benefit. Effort put into mechbreaking the setup is still town points to me though - i don't think scum would try that much to validate a train cop strategy

-Farkran
... and some players cannot afford to train cop because they have a role like pacifist... then we have town autofarmers... if they are suspected we have a false guilty...
In post 483, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 482, springlullaby wrote:It also contain a scumslip as I did not know scum had a PT.
?????????????????????????
In post 486, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 485, springlullaby wrote:
In post 483, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 482, springlullaby wrote:It also contain a scumslip as I did not know scum had a PT.
?????????????????????????
Did you know scum had daychat?
Yes.
In post 490, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 488, springlullaby wrote:
In post 487, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1, Professor Moriarty wrote:15. All private topics have daytalk. Any private topics are welcome to request a Discord server.

It doesn't indicate that scum has a daychat PT.
It says that all PT`s have daytalk.
Mafia have a scum PT in approximately 99% of all games.
In post 582, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 578, springlullaby wrote:^This is really bad.
No, it`s not. Don`t disable lurkers.
In post 813, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 767, Ame wrote:So I've been thinking about this and I think it's best I claim. When I die, I become a treestump and the lynch mechanic activates. I've been trying to play in a way so as to draw the night kill, but with two claims now and seeing as FOC's, in particular, suggests a strong PR, I think that's probably not happening. So I'm claiming now to suggest that perhaps vig can aim for me tonight? I think there may be another way to activate the mechanic also because it says it will activate when I die
unless
it's already activated.
Are you insane? Do you want scum to auto - win by roleblocking you without end?

Do NOT join the quest, at least.
In post 959, Not Known 15 wrote:HURT: Farkset
The motivation does indeed seem to be hidden here. Probably scum?
Also, the leader on the quest should be me, because I am town.
I initially thought NK15 was one of the lhf pushers - now, the last NK15 vote happened
after
the explanation of my case against springlullaby, but this is a pretty terrible progression to make post 959 on, and it already started on post 813 where he is trying to remove Ame from questing because… why? What does roleblocking have to do with Ame's claim?

At the time of my case against springlullaby, how could
any
of these people have such a strong confidence on springlullaby's alignment, in either direction, based on the content provided? It ringed immensely weird to me, and that's why i still think springlullaby should 1. Never, ever be quest leader, 2. be captured today because she's more plausibly scum than town, 3. learn her alignment as soon as possible and analyze it to produce a solve.

-Farkran
Hydra of Farkran and Kerset
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Farkset »

Mistake in the FOC spoiler: slots attacking springlullaby, not defending
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Flight of the Conchords »

Farscum: If I spam some walls of nonesense, people won't read them and assume i'm town!

- Bret
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Ame »

Spring, I am considering your request. The tsundare nature of it is hard to say no to. Is the below true?
In post 968, Farkset wrote:962 is clearly made with the intent of driving leader competition out of the quest
@Farkran, that was beautifully written and exactly what I was looking for. I will take some time to process it.

@Kerset, I will respond to your questions in a bit. People have a hard enough time reading 1v1's as it is, so I didn't want to muddle it further by having a parallel conversation.

@Spring @FoC @NK could you address the discrepancies Farkran pointed out regarding your progression? Basically, can you walk us through your thought processes?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Ame »

In post 905, Lady Chloe wrote:I have no reason to follow-up until he has. I still suspect him.
Do you find him suspicious independently of the discrepancy between Spring's treatment of him and Hectic?

Also, do you notice anything peculiar about ?
@Raya
, I'd like your input as well.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:42 am

Post by springlullaby »

@
Ame:
the vote progression is way wrong. They accuse me of being reactionary, when it's the other way round.

I voted momo early day to start somewhere, it went nowhere (aka zero reply) -> they voted me when I moved to Hectic.
I voted Hectic when I caught something scummy from them, dropped the vote when I saw Giingie do something scummy -> Hectic voted me the second I dropped the vote
I voted Giingie for a post in which he describes scum buddying behavior that he is exhibing in this very game, it was also a half joke/half fishing for reaction vote -> Giingie OMGUS me the few next posts.
I voted Farkscum, when he went overboard for the most scummy case I've seen in a while.
Someone asked for End-day, I think it's an ok compromise solution as the wagon is going nowhere anyway.
I went back to my vote on Farkran because it's where my true scum read lies.
I'm still ok to compromise

Please verify the info I'm giving with whether you think I just said is accurate, and please give me your feedback on whether you think Farkran's accusations have any basis in reality at all.

Ame, btw I'm not liking what you are doing at all. I currently believe you because of your claim, and an early post of yours. So again, I'll ask you, I would like you to stay outside of the quest. Y/NO?

@
mod
: could you confirm quest actions and night actions are resolved separately? aka Potential action of scum/town PR does not affect quest item actions?

BTW, notice to all that I've stopped reading the Farscum slot. Waste of my time. You may drop me a line, but please don't. It's repetitive bullshit.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Hectic »

Fine,
Leader: Ame

Ame has this nasty habit of being REALLY good at scum, so the paranoia will always be there, but her role is +town. I should've asked more about that actually.

Ame, did you think about the route of claiming a cop? You could've done this in several ways, like pretending to get aggravated into in-the-moment(I forgot the word for it) claiming, or you could've acted scummy so that you got run up by votes, and then claimed with reasoning to avoid getting roleblocked. I think you could've pulled it off and fooled scum.

Will catch on the rest at some point. No idea when.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 978, Ame wrote:@Spring @FoC @NK could you address the discrepancies Farkran pointed out regarding your progression? Basically, can you walk us through your thought processes?
There are no discrepancies. About you: Train can be roleblocked. If mafia has a roleblocker they can prevent your role from being upgraded, forever.
About Farkset/springlullaby: Both exhibit questionable behaviour. BOTH. It is extremely likely that they are not town together. There`s a good case against Farkran though, based on what they said not matching what they said later.... about their motivations...
For these reasons, I am obviously not ok with spring being leader.
Leader:Ame
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Flight of the Conchords »

@Ame: Let it be known that I have stopped reading and subsequently responding to Fark's posts. If you want to ask me something please put it in your own words. Thank you.

-Jemaine
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Ame »

In post 980, springlullaby wrote:Please verify the info I'm giving with whether you think I just said is accurate,
It is accurate.
@Farkset
, given Spring's outline of her voting pattern here, do you still maintain the below?
In post 975, Farkset wrote:Can you notice that all the votes from springlullaby are reactionary attacks to people who voted her? There is no trace of scumhunting, the only scum are people who vote springlullaby at any given time.
In post 980, springlullaby wrote:So again, I'll ask you, I would like you to stay outside of the quest. Y/NO?
This somewhat depends on your answer to the above. Also, scum are probably going to want to sabotage leader so don't you think it's a good idea I be there?
In post 981, Hectic wrote:Ame has this nasty habit of being REALLY good at scum, so the paranoia will always be there
You've never had this concern in previous games. Why now?
In post 981, Hectic wrote:Ame, did you think about the route of claiming a cop? You could've done this in several ways, like pretending to get aggravated into in-the-moment(I forgot the word for it) claiming, or you could've acted scummy so that you got run up by votes, and then claimed with reasoning to avoid getting roleblocked. I think you could've pulled it off and fooled scum.
As I said, I didn't want to go that route and lie because I could potentially out the real cop or other PR via counterclaim.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Hectic »

I read your scumgame a few days ago, Ame.

I like the new avatar. Where's it from?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:15 am

Post by springlullaby »

@Ame: consider the following.
In post 147, Professor Moriarty wrote:The sabotage may be targeted at the quest leader. It will not prevent any of those things.
@mod: could you confirm whether quest actions and night actions are resolved separately? aka Potential action of scum/town PR does not affect quest item actions?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 980, springlullaby wrote:I voted Giingie for a post in which he describes scum buddying behavior that he is exhibing in this very game, it was also a half joke/half fishing for reaction vote -> Giingie OMGUS me the few next posts.
wait you voted me
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

Listen I'm in and out of sobriety so work with me plz

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Professor Moriarty
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Professor Moriarty »

In post 986, springlullaby wrote:@Ame: consider the following.
In post 147, Professor Moriarty wrote:The sabotage may be targeted at the quest leader. It will not prevent any of those things.
@mod: could you confirm whether quest actions and night actions are resolved separately? aka Potential action of scum/town PR does not affect quest item actions?
Not sure what is meant by "quest actions." The act of going on a quest, the act of voting for a leader, the leader choosing who receives the item, and the sabotage are not actions. They cannot be affected by anything that specifically affects actions (roleblocks, ingestigative roles, etc).
Modding hydra of Something_Smart and the worst.
"because you're the worst... and you're smart." -Haschel Cedricson
Professor Moriarty
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Professor Moriarty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Professor Moriarty »

Prodding mastina and Pine.
Modding hydra of Something_Smart and the worst.
"because you're the worst... and you're smart." -Haschel Cedricson
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 979, Ame wrote:
In post 905, Lady Chloe wrote:I have no reason to follow-up until he has. I still suspect him.
Do you find him suspicious independently of the discrepancy between Spring's treatment of him and Hectic?

Also, do you notice anything peculiar about ?
@Raya
, I'd like your input as well.
Well for 2 those are the first couple major wagons if I recall correctly. And for 3, that was not a solid case.
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Farkset »

In post 984, Ame wrote:
In post 980, springlullaby wrote:Please verify the info I'm giving with whether you think I just said is accurate,
It is accurate.
@Farkset
, given Spring's outline of her voting pattern here, do you still maintain the below?
In post 975, Farkset wrote:Can you notice that all the votes from springlullaby are reactionary attacks to people who voted her? There is no trace of scumhunting, the only scum are people who vote springlullaby at any given time.
It's not accurate and it does not counter my argument.

momo = i concede the point, but rvs is not scumhunting.
hectic = hectic had just recently called springlullaby obnoxious and abrasive (, ). That's not scumhunting, that's a personality driven vote, and nothing that hectic did up to that point was scummy.
gingie = he had just refused to have springlullaby as a leader (). I can concede this is a joke vote from both sides, but it's not scumhunting.
Farkset = i had just recently voted her ().

All votes except momo are reactionary and do not constitute attempts to solve.

I still fail to see how anyone could have a strong townread of springlullaby at any given time and i'm surprised we're still talking about this as if it is plausible to believe otherwise. I would also be very surprised to see less than 2 scumflips on my current wagon based on the momentum that developed recently, but you do you.

-Farkran
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Raya36 »

Farkset, could you post a readslist? You don't need to explain any. I just want to see where everyone is on it
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Farkset »

Note:
strong townread
is the keyword there. I can buy a net nullread, or even a townlean on springlullaby based on omgus and jestery behavior - i would disagree, but that's plausible. I cannot buy the confidence and aggressiveness with which she has been supported/defended.

-Farkran

pedit: yes, give me a minute
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Farkset »

Townread {Hectic} - solid metaread, still have to analyze the recent scumgame i found but i think i know hectic
Townlean {Pine, Raya, Ame*} - liked pine introduction and followups, he and raya are tonally the most genuine slots; Ame see below
Null {mastina, momo, Lady Chloe**} - mastina is a lurker i didn't expect to see in this game after spectating TM2020, i think she wil be readable as soon as she produces content; momo is pending a springlul flip tbh; chloe see below
Nullscum {pinkball, gingie} - very little content from both, no scumhunting, tinfoil theory on pinkball
Scum {springlul, FOC, NK15}

*Pending analysis of scumgame, i need to verify if efforting this much as scum and fueling battles is within her scumrange, otherwise it's a reasonable townlean based on her towngames.

**I'm not sure if i like my scumlean on Lady Chloe anymore based on my recent exchange with her and the addition of NK15 to the scumpool so i will place her in the null tier for now.

Also from my notes:
Mastina vs Chloe disaligned
Ame vs springlullaby disaligned
Hectic vs springlullaby disaligned

-Farkran
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Ame »

Farkest, do you notice anything peculiar about ?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 995, Farkset wrote:Townread {Hectic} - solid metaread, still have to analyze the recent scumgame i found but i think i know hectic
Townlean {Pine, Raya, Ame*} - liked pine introduction and followups, he and raya are tonally the most genuine slots; Ame see below
Null {mastina, momo, Lady Chloe**} - mastina is a lurker i didn't expect to see in this game after spectating TM2020, i think she wil be readable as soon as she produces content; momo is pending a springlul flip tbh; chloe see below
Nullscum {pinkball, gingie} - very little content from both, no scumhunting, tinfoil theory on pinkball
Scum {springlul, FOC, NK15}

*Pending analysis of scumgame, i need to verify if efforting this much as scum and fueling battles is within her scumrange, otherwise it's a reasonable townlean based on her towngames.

**I'm not sure if i like my scumlean on Lady Chloe anymore based on my recent exchange with her and the addition of NK15 to the scumpool so i will place her in the null tier for now.

Also from my notes:
Mastina vs Chloe disaligned
Ame vs springlullaby disaligned
Hectic vs springlullaby disaligned

-Farkran
So you have more on the scumside than you do on the townside. Does that seem strange to you or do you typically find more people scummy than town?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 997, Raya36 wrote:So you have more on the scumside than you do on the townside. Does that seem strange to you or do you typically find more people scummy than town?
Is that not actually a good thing?

One would think it's harder to find reasons to scum read people for, no?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Ginngie »

Like a scum player has to overcome looking at town and knowing their town and just lie and say they think someone is scum.

I'm making the claim that it's more town to have more scum reads than you do town reads.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”