Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

I’m mindmelding with nsg on everything but RC. Eve is playing completely differently here than she did in either Autobattler and Recruitment, the game Gamma linked. In Autobattler, she was throwing out sr like they were going our of style. What has she done so far in this game? Tell Gobbles to see the bigger picture when he factionally corrected her? Blindly sheeped RC instead of forming her own independent read on the slot she voted and now, she expresses far more interest in getting “towncred”, then trying to figure out who’s scum. I was on the fence with RC before Eve replaced in but not making any effort to scumhunt and just literally coast on RC’s reads, flies in the face of her play in Autobattler. Probably no one will listen to me though. @Auro, I think Molla is just bad town rather than scum and 3 slots who have considerable meta with Mastina: us, WW and nsg don’t think that slot is scum. Maybe people ought to start listening to us.

I tr Churro’s entrance and am also feeling pretty good about Baezu.
~N
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by We are not helping »

hmmph

Now personally I don't have an exact read on cakez outside of null but there are people in my discord who had at one point or another wanted cakez dead and now NSG+churro was cakez dead?

Thinking out loud: RC did vocally townread cakez so i guess its time for me to reconcile some reads lulz

-oka
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:06 pm

Post by Churros »

NSG didn't want cakez dead necessarily, she just had no read in the slot and left it in the PoE along some other names.
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:09 pm

firebringer is back to meme up the game.

hey churros how u doin?

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:10 pm

not mafia is the legend for that mastina impression.
10/10 thought it was actually mastina who took his account.

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:12 pm

In post 4157, northsidegal wrote:i am town.
hi town!nsg

how u been, hows the kids?

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:14 pm

In post 3775, Jingle wrote:No one died Night 1.
this is the worst timeline.

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:17 pm

In post 3794, Lie Ren wrote:If scum spaced out I probably want this dead. Reminds me of the reaction Firebringer had when his team failed to execute a kill in Under The Sea. Which seeing as Fire is in that hydra I feel the connection holds weight.
woah boy. What even is "Under the sea"
if that is gamma emerald game...lol

that is funny comparison.

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:19 pm

In post 4028, Shuichi Saihara wrote:I'm really unhappy with Fire not playing. The game has really needed some fun; it would be the perfect environment for some fun trolling and messing around. And I haven't known him to not be a top poster as town.
i called trojan horse fat just like 4 days ago! HOW MUCH CLOWNING DO I HAVE TO DO FOR YOU!?!?!?!?!?

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:21 pm

i don't think i have anything useful to add to this game. my hyra partners are 100x more into this game than i am. I am just not that interested in this game.

Maybe if this game had a funny personality, maybe put on a nice dress. You know didn't look so disheveled and boring.

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:24 pm

In post 4225, Trojan Horses wrote:I’m mindmelding with nsg on everything but RC. Eve is playing completely differently here than she did in either Autobattler and Recruitment, the game Gamma linked. In Autobattler, she was throwing out sr like they were going our of style. What has she done so far in this game? Tell Gobbles to see the bigger picture when he factionally corrected her? Blindly sheeped RC instead of forming her own independent read on the slot she voted and now, she expresses far more interest in getting “towncred”, then trying to figure out who’s scum. I was on the fence with RC before Eve replaced in but not making any effort to scumhunt and just literally coast on RC’s reads, flies in the face of her play in Autobattler. Probably no one will listen to me though. @Auro, I think Molla is just bad town rather than scum and 3 slots who have considerable meta with Mastina: us, WW and nsg don’t think that slot is scum. Maybe people ought to start listening to us.

~N
u aren't allowed to revaluate RC slot when he isn't here to defend it. That slot is now locktown. Trying to reopen it to possible lynch is scummy.

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:27 pm

In post 4164, northsidegal wrote:wanh is town because uhhh ask again later
we are town because I am cute.

or wait. Is that a scum trait of mine?

I will second nsg on ask this again later. My answer could change.

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:30 pm

i didn't like churros initial posts or his interactions with nsg.
felt like he was looking for wiggle room to position his own reads.

~fire
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:31 pm

In post 4029, SirCakez wrote:Fire does lurk as town sometimes
no, lurking is my scum meta. Get your facts straight.

#fakenews

~fire
farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by farside »

In post 4110, BBmolla wrote:I think wonderwall is town
Why?
In post 4111, BBmolla wrote:Mastina + NM/Elmo

I'm back now anyone wanna talk about anything
Isn't this a typical play style for NM?
If so why is he on your scum list?
In post 4123, Kaminari wrote:What I've to say about mastina's slot is that I can't excuse her hammer in any universe. I ignored a lot RC vs her because it felt like RC vs TW or RC vs Math v2, but the hammer striked me as rather scummy. It might look LAMIST again but I'm going to openly say that my slot shouldn't ever be in LyLo unless magically I could get so town read that everyone forgot about mastina play for 120+ pages, something that's 99,9% surely not happening.

I'm not trying to brag but I do see myself as having a fairly decent scum game and I've concluded that this slot is one big, fat, scum tool by this point. If my game enters LyLo with me on it, the chances we're lynching me and losing the game are quite big. Lots of reads and thoughts from players are at the moment gated at an universe which I know now to be untrue, that is, scum!mastina.

If those players which seem to be quite a big part of the PL don't reevaluate before LyLo, there's no chance of winning this. I stopped reading roughly in page 120, but I did skim or completely skip early game since I was firstly more interested on understanding why such a decision from the list mods. Only afterwards I thought about joining the game.

Until up to where I had read, mastina was scum read by around 70% or more of the PL from the top of my head, and I don't feel like I want to keep resisting my lynch as much as I want to have an one-night stand in this game and try to make it take the right direction on later days. I couldn't keep up too much activity here for much longer either. That's exactly why I replaced mastina's slot.

If I was scum I would just accept my fate of being lynched although I would try to resist a bit or help my team with false associatives, and if town I would give my thoughts about the game and still accept my lynch.

I do need to gather my thoughts/read more before saying confidently some things though.
In post 4157, northsidegal wrote:here are my absolute level zero, utterly baseline, do not consider anything more complex than the absolute simplest solution christmas reads:

gobble is town
mastina is town because i think that her reaction to being hammered was realistic and although i could never find any examples to confirm or deny i doubt that she would have continued to post after her "death" as scum. her emotional reaction to being pushed i must admit that i think probably leans town. i don't like saying this because i'm disagreeing with basically everyone and if i'm wrong and people listen to me then i threw by going against what everyone already knew but these are my thoughts.
i am town.
molla is town based on his personality this game (maybe re-examine this, haha wait these are level 0 reads don't.)

that leaves farside, wonderwall, NM.
Don't forget about elmo. I think he is scum in this game.
In post 4171, northsidegal wrote:if i were to go super duper level 0 i would say that the scumteam in christmas is exactly {elmo, nm} because both wonderwall and farside are at least trying to solve
So I have a question, maybe it's me but has vote analysis gone out the window?
I only ask because some of my vote on WW is not only because of the lack of interaction I've seen, Mastina's comments about him, but he was also on the jjh wagon. He never really gave a reason other then look at his post.
Many others have been just as lurky and offering nothing for info so why was jjh singled out between Elmo and NM?
I would say about 90% (maybe higher), there is at least 1 scum on a town wagon.
And ftr I won't be voting for mastina replacement. I understand if I was lynched. My game play her isn't ring town but it's been a difficult game to read through or want to play. I think at this point the game is solvable with the POE for the xmas side.
No offense to the halloween side but i have no desire to slug though this game one more time to find there scum player. I just wouldn't lynch TH or Bauzu for sure. Sushi and Lie look the scummiest. I feel better about Verna as a light town read. Not really sure about RC.
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Eve »

ha i could tell by your posting style that was you as Kaminari Churros

fire sneakers you expect too much from me
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:47 am

Post by Eve »

but sure i don't like your hydra or lie ren and like we are not helping and Churros based on what i've seen since repping in
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:48 am

Post by Eve »

wait is it possible to confbias your predecessor's reads........
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Eve »

In post 4094, Vecna wrote:And im pretty much at a point where everyone in halloween is some measure of town to me, except the RC slot.
In post 4095, Vecna wrote:And even there I dont have a strong scumread, but at least a narrative that fits and is plausible :/
oh yeah i didn't like vecna calling everyone but me town or the "annoyance" in the second post
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Eve »

wait that was another one of Radiant's scumreads lol

that wasn't intentional
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4235, We are not helping wrote:
In post 4225, Trojan Horses wrote:I’m mindmelding with nsg on everything but RC. Eve is playing completely differently here than she did in either Autobattler and Recruitment, the game Gamma linked. In Autobattler, she was throwing out sr like they were going our of style. What has she done so far in this game? Tell Gobbles to see the bigger picture when he factionally corrected her? Blindly sheeped RC instead of forming her own independent read on the slot she voted and now, she expresses far more interest in getting “towncred”, then trying to figure out who’s scum. I was on the fence with RC before Eve replaced in but not making any effort to scumhunt and just literally coast on RC’s reads, flies in the face of her play in Autobattler. Probably no one will listen to me though. @Auro, I think Molla is just bad town rather than scum and 3 slots who have considerable meta with Mastina: us, WW and nsg don’t think that slot is scum. Maybe people ought to start listening to us.

~N
u aren't allowed to revaluate RC slot when he isn't here to defend it. That slot is now locktown. Trying to reopen it to possible lynch is scummy.

~fire
Like you locktowned scum!FL in Post Apocalypse and nearly cost us the game? Uh no, I’m not taking seriously your reads, especially when they contradict mine and my hydra partner’s. Nsg’s otoh does give me pause. If Eve towns it up, I’ll reacess and it won’t be based on anything you have to say about it.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4245, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4235, We are not helping wrote:

~N

~fire
Like you locktowned scum!FL in Post Apocalypse and nearly cost us the game? Uh no, I’m not taking seriously your reads, especially when they contradict mine and my hydra partner’s. Nsg’s otoh does give me pause. If Eve towns it up, I’ll reacess and it won’t be based on anything you have to say about it.
I’m not forgiving you for that and it would have cost us the game, had SK!Alch not NK’d Pops! Oh and guess who, got that right? Did you guess Mastina? The player who apparently has such terrible reads?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:19 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4229, We are not helping wrote:not mafia is the legend for that mastina impression.
10/10 thought it was actually mastina who took his account.

~fire
Yeah, that was pretty hilarious.
In post 4232, We are not helping wrote:
In post 3794, Lie Ren wrote:If scum spaced out I probably want this dead. Reminds me of the reaction Firebringer had when his team failed to execute a kill in Under The Sea. Which seeing as Fire is in that hydra I feel the connection holds weight.
woah boy. What even is "Under the sea"
if that is gamma emerald game...lol

that is funny comparison.

~fire
The game where you were informed scum or something. I think you’re playing more like you did in Post Apocalypse then UtS here.
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 4238, We are not helping wrote:
In post 4029, SirCakez wrote:Fire does lurk as town sometimes
no, lurking is my scum meta. Get your facts straight.

#fakenews

~fire
You’re saying you didn’t lurk in PA? :lol:
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Trojan Horses »

Spoiler:
In post 4240, Eve wrote:ha i could tell by your posting style that was you as Kaminari Churros

fire sneakers you expect too much from me
In post 4241, Eve wrote:but sure i don't like your hydra or lie ren and like we are not helping and Churros based on what i've seen since repping in
How am I expecting too much from you? I know how you played in Autobattler and you seemed to play similarly in Recruitment, the game Gamma linked.

What don’t you like about our hydra, other than the fact we’re not tr you? What is your issues with WANH and Churros?

I do like that you are actually finally looking line you’re actually trying to do some sorting, rather than just sheep your predecessor.
In post 4242, Eve wrote:wait is it possible to confbias your predecessor's reads........
Yes, of course it is. If you’re actually town here, I strongly recommend “confibiasing” nsg’s reads > RC’s.
In post 4239, farside wrote:
In post 4110, BBmolla wrote:I think wonderwall is town

In post 4111, BBmolla wrote:Mastina + NM/Elmo

I'm back now anyone wanna talk about anything
Isn't this a typical play style for NM?
If so why is he on your scum list?
In post 4123, Kaminari wrote:What I've to say about mastina's slot is that I can't excuse her hammer in any universe. I ignored a lot RC vs her because it felt like RC vs TW or RC vs Math v2, but the hammer striked me as rather scummy. It might look LAMIST again but I'm going to openly say that my slot shouldn't ever be in LyLo unless magically I could get so town read that everyone forgot about mastina play for 120+ pages, something that's 99,9% surely not happening.

I'm not trying to brag but I do see myself as having a fairly decent scum game and I've concluded that this slot is one big, fat, scum tool by this point. If my game enters LyLo with me on it, the chances we're lynching me and losing the game are quite big. Lots of reads and thoughts from players are at the moment gated at an universe which I know now to be untrue, that is, scum!mastina.

If those players which seem to be quite a big part of the PL don't reevaluate before LyLo, there's no chance of winning this. I stopped reading roughly in page 120, but I did skim or completely skip early game since I was firstly more interested on understanding why such a decision from the list mods. Only afterwards I thought about joining the game.

Until up to where I had read, mastina was scum read by around 70% or more of the PL from the top of my head, and I don't feel like I want to keep resisting my lynch as much as I want to have an one-night stand in this game and try to make it take the right direction on later days. I couldn't keep up too much activity here for much longer either. That's exactly why I replaced mastina's slot.

If I was scum I would just accept my fate of being lynched although I would try to resist a bit or help my team with false associatives, and if town I would give my thoughts about the game and still accept my lynch.

I do need to gather my thoughts/read more before saying confidently some things though.
In post 4157, northsidegal wrote:here are my absolute level zero, utterly baseline, do not consider anything more complex than the absolute simplest solution christmas reads:

gobble is town
mastina is town because i think that her reaction to being hammered was realistic and although i could never find any examples to confirm or deny i doubt that she would have continued to post after her "death" as scum. her emotional reaction to being pushed i must admit that i think probably leans town. i don't like saying this because i'm disagreeing with basically everyone and if i'm wrong and people listen to me then i threw by going against what everyone already knew but these are my thoughts.
i am town.
molla is town based on his personality this game (maybe re-examine this, haha wait these are level 0 reads don't.)

that leaves farside, wonderwall, NM.
Don't forget about elmo. I think he is scum in this game.
In post 4171, northsidegal wrote:if i were to go super duper level 0 i would say that the scumteam in christmas is exactly {elmo, nm} because both wonderwall and farside are at least trying to solve
So I have a question, maybe it's me but has vote analysis gone out the window?
I only ask because some of my vote on WW is not only because of the lack of interaction I've seen, Mastina's comments about him, but he was also on the jjh wagon. He never really gave a reason other then look at his post.
Many others have been just as lurky and offering nothing for info so why was jjh singled out between Elmo and NM?
I would say about 90% (maybe higher), there is at least 1 scum on a town wagon.
And ftr I won't be voting for mastina replacement. I understand if I was lynched. My game play her isn't ring town but it's been a difficult game to read through or want to play. I think at this point the game is solvable with the POE for the xmas side.
No offense to the halloween side but i have no desire to slug though this game one more time to find there scum player. I just wouldn't lynch TH or Bauzu for sure. Sushi and Lie look the scummiest. I feel better about Verna as a light town read. Not really sure about RC.

In Xmas, I think nsg, farside, Churros, Gobbles, WW and molla are town. I know Auro is suspicious of molla but I think his progression on nsg slot looked super townie, it looked like genuine sorting to me. It’s very difficult for scum to fake that imo.
Infectious stealth hydra

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”