Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1117, Ame wrote:@Hectic No pushes/little scum hunting/few reads. Like you're on the periphery of the game rather than the center. (this is pre v/la btw)
I think that fits my scumgame with you, but not my other recent one. I've had plenty of towngames where this is the case.

You're definitely staying off the quest then? I'm not sure who else I'd commit to right now, but I have been townreading Not Known this game.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Hectic »

Thanks btw, Farkran <3

I really wouldn't want to be the type of player that can be locktowned because their scum meta is hot garbage.
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Flight of the Conchords »

In post 1119, Lady Chloe wrote:Also, you are my strongest townread out of the proposed wagons- Leader: Ame
If it's not clear, I would be happy to support Ame for leader. (And it probably isn't clear - i've been largely avoiding giving reads due to lynch not being available.)
But, she has asked us not to, so I can only assume she has a good reason for doing so and as such, we should follow her request and not press it.

- Bret
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Ame »

My only reason is that Spring seems to really not want me to be in the quest. I don't know why and haven't been able to figure it out from her answers. If we can get NK/FotC I'm off. Otherwise, I'll stay on.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1128, Ame wrote:My only reason is that Spring seems to really not want me to be in the quest. I don't know why and haven't been able to figure it out from her answers. If we can get NK/FotC I'm off. Otherwise, I'll stay on.
She wants you to stay off because she wants to be the leader lul
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

FotC,

Oh, I overlooked that detail.

Leader: Flight of the Conchords

This may not be my final vote, but my next-in-line option.

Ame,
Ame wrote:
In post 1123, Lady Chloe wrote:What does this allude to?
These:
In post 1094, Ame wrote:I've decided I don't want to capture Farkset today. The reason being that if we get the lynch mechanic tomorrow we shouldn't lynch the person we captured today (since they wont be able to NK). And I think Farkset's flip is more important than capturing them.
In post 1095, Ame wrote:So does anyone want to volunteer to be captured today for potential lynch immunity tomorrow!? Pink? Hectic?
Apologies, but I'd avoid Capture for the same reason I avoid Quest.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1123, Lady Chloe wrote:Escape into Ame's dreamverse.

May I ask, do my answers provide any insight into my line of thoughts? Is this for fun? Or both?
I've slowly moved you from my scumreads to a strong townread based off of your answers. It gives me easy access into your inner-psyche and allows me to discern your alignment by soulreading you. In other words; it's entirely for fun.

I hope that doesn't mean you want to halt the campaign!
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

Please continue, Sir Hectic.
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Flight of the Conchords »

In post 1128, Ame wrote:My only reason is that Spring seems to really not want me to be in the quest. I don't know why and haven't been able to figure it out from her answers. If we can get NK/FotC I'm off. Otherwise, I'll stay on.
If that is the only reason, then I think you should join us and accept the leadership.
I'm not motivated to make the case for us being leader (although, i'd accept if you guys thrust it on us).

- Bret
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Ame »

Leader Count

Ame (5) - Pine, Pink Ball, Raya, Hectic, Lady, [FotC]
NK15 (2) - Ame, [Hectic]
FotC (2) - [Ame], [Lady]
Spring (1) - FotC
Hectic (1) - Farkset
Lady (1) - [[FotC]]
Raya (1) - [[[FotC]]]

Not Voting: NK15, mastina, Ginnie, momo, Spring

Key:
[] Second Choice
[[]] Third Choice
[[[]]] Fourth Choice
Farkset
Farkset
Goon
Farkset
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Farkset »

In post 1120, Ame wrote:FoC you're the only alternative I'd feel comfortable with.

@Hectic, Raya, Chloe, Pine would you be willing to Leader NK or FoC?
Why would you pick NK over FoC? FoC already claimed and giving them XP is the best course of action here. If you find them town then there is no mechanically better candidate.
~ker
Hydra of Farkran and Kerset
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Ame »

//Kerset I think we've gotten all we are going to get out of me-you dialogue for today. I just want to acknowledge you because being ignored is lame.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Hectic »

You dive head first into Ame's dreamverse. Immediately, a cascade of vivid imagery and concepts bombard you. The overload of information is almost deafening, and you shield your eyes as a flurry of Farkran scumcases fly past you, barely missing your head. It seems that Ame has a
lot
on her mind.

You look up and see springlullaby, Not Known, and Flight of the Conchords high above you. They are surrounded by an aura of masonries and seem to be regarded as
Innocent Child
ren here. Then, you see it. Captain
the worst's
body; his beak is crooked and his feathers tainted with crimson. How could you, Ame.

You need to settle this once and for all. Do you [Report, Hammer, or AtE] Ame?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Ame »

LOL
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Ame »

Also, Holy WHAT a shiki and Hectic hydra?! That's too much wonderfulness in one slot.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

In post 1137, Hectic wrote:You dive head first into Ame's dreamverse. Immediately, a cascade of vivid imagery and concepts bombard you. The overload of information is almost deafening, and you shield your eyes as a flurry of Farkran scumcases fly past you, barely missing your head. It seems that Ame has a
lot
on her mind.

You look up and see springlullaby, Not Known, and Flight of the Conchords high above you. They are surrounded by an aura of masonries and seem to be regarded as
Innocent Child
the worst's
body; his beak is crooked and his feathers tainted with crimson. How could you, Ame.

My first instinct is to Hammer, to arrive at a concrete conclusion for the supposed masonry by action.

But then I remember this is Ame's mind, and not quite reality.

AtE. Understand her perspective. If others do not and cannot?
Screw them.

I must arrive at my own conclusions.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1139, Ame wrote:Also, Holy WHAT a shiki and Hectic hydra?! That's too much wonderfulness in one slot.
I'm really looking forward to it! Her playstyle is so distinct and interesting.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1140, Lady Chloe wrote:
In post 1137, Hectic wrote:You dive head first into Ame's dreamverse. Immediately, a cascade of vivid imagery and concepts bombard you. The overload of information is almost deafening, and you shield your eyes as a flurry of Farkran scumcases fly past you, barely missing your head. It seems that Ame has a
lot
on her mind.

Innocent Child
the worst's

My first instinct is to Hammer, to arrive at a concrete conclusion for the supposed masonry by action.

Screw them.

You engage in dialogue with Ame's mind. You ask why she would commit such a crime and try and understand her motives. Ame tells you that the body of
the worst
is only a vision of the solve she had just concluded as you entered. She points out that the worst was shot and asks you to infer who did it.

Kerset attempts to chip in but you leave the dreamverse before you can hear what he says.

You pull out your trusty revolver. Everyone is gathered on the ship's deck. Who do you shoot?
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

In post 1142, Hectic wrote:
In post 1140, Lady Chloe wrote:
lot
on her mind.

Innocent Child
the worst's

Screw them.

You engage in dialogue with Ame's mind. You ask why she would commit such a crime and try and understand her motives. Ame tells you that the body of
the worst
is only a vision of the solve she had just concluded as you entered. She points out that the worst was shot and asks you to infer who did it.

Kerset attempts to chip in but you leave the dreamverse before you can hear what he says.

You pull out your trusty revolver. Everyone is gathered on the ship's deck. Who do you shoot?
The sky. I intend to get everyone's attention so they may explain themselves.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Hectic »

The shot rings out and you immediately have their attention. They're all turned to face you, and you see a wave of fear and doubt wash over their faces.

You explain to them that it's rather simple, and that you know the worst was shot to death due to seeing Ame's dream. They seem incredulous. Then, Pine points out the fact that you seem to be holding a gun yourself. Curious.

You recall back on everyone's appearance on the ship. Who would possess a gun? Or were
you
the murderer all along? Make your decision.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1108, Ame wrote:Lady, players like Pink have a hard time reading more than a few words. Others want dialogue. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to post in snippets to appease the former.
I dont have a hard time reading "more than a few words", I dislike walls because there are things that could be said with less words, and because real time interactions are far better for getting reads and having fun, and I don't have time to do that because of said walls and because of real life.

So as I said, as long you guys are having fun, I'm ok with seating in the back seat for a while.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

And Ame I'm not answering those answers because I can't. Read between lines dude.
Lady Chloe
Lady Chloe
Goon
Lady Chloe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Lady Chloe »

In post 1144, Hectic wrote:The shot rings out and you immediately have their attention. They're all turned to face you, and you see a wave of fear and doubt wash over their faces.

You explain to them that it's rather simple, and that you know the worst was shot to death due to seeing Ame's dream. They seem incredulous. Then, Pine points out the fact that you seem to be holding a gun yourself. Curious.

You recall back on everyone's appearance on the ship. Who would possess a gun? Or were
you
the murderer all along? Make your decision.
I am no murderer of ducks. But everyone has reason to suspect me.

I contemplate throwing the gun overboard, but that leads nowhere.
I contemplate kicking the gun in the middle of everyone, but that is risky.

I put the gun to the ground and rest my heel on it. I cross my arms, eyes moving from Ame, to the hydra, to Pine, and back to everyone else.

Surely, someone has a comment.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1095, Ame wrote:So does anyone want to volunteer to be captured today for potential lynch immunity tomorrow!? Pink? Hectic?
Why not go no capture then if were just taking random volunteers?

In post 1120, Ame wrote:FoC you're the only alternative I'd feel comfortable with.

@Hectic, Raya, Chloe, Pine would you be willing to Leader NK or FoC?
You're my top choice as leader but I'd be happy with NK as well.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Ame »

Because it will eliminate you from Night Kill PoE. The blow back if you're town isn't as significant since you'll be able to do things N2, whereas scum!you wouldn't.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”