Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Kerset »

Nati reactions are extremely scummy. She is playing this game with 0 solve desire and insist that is playing this game properly. The thing is that she has ware about playing things right, which is scum mindset. Combined with lack of need to find scum is concerning combination. The fact that alisae gave her serious townread is unreasonable, because nati made just 22 posts at the time of , without readlist or anything valueable then
she concluded scum by POE thanks to that townread
Nati is the most informative thing to push atm.
giv me pagetop :(
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by L and Light »

~I gave her a serious townread when she had about 5 - 10 posts

point?~

-Light
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1149, L and Light wrote:
In post 1146, Kerset wrote:
In post 1138, L and Light wrote:
In post 1056, Kerset wrote:Hiraki you gave 0 arguments so far and of your 0 leads.
~Except for post 729 apparently, where Hiraki gave reads on p.much everyone~

-Light
During day 1...
~Does that change either your post, his response, or my response?~

-Light
Fair enough, he gave a post with read in previous day, i overlooked it. Do you want me to explain my though behind calling him out for it or are you just nitpicking me out of pedantry?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1150, Kerset wrote:Nati reactions are extremely scummy. She is playing this game with 0 solve desire and insist that is playing this game properly. The thing is that she has ware about playing things right, which is scum mindset. Combined with lack of need to find scum is concerning combination. The fact that alisae gave her serious townread is unreasonable, because nati made just 22 posts at the time of , without readlist or anything valueable then
Not really tbh
GTKAS
| here.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1151, L and Light wrote:~I gave her a serious townread when she had about 5 - 10 posts

point?~

-Light
My point is that alisae is not a poor player to do that.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by L and Light »

~I would like for you to explain why you called Hiraki out for 0 arguments and 0 reads without having thorough knowledge of his ISO and, in comparison with your ISO, even if you wish to isolate to Day 2 alone, why it is of importance to call that fact out.~

-Light
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

Wait did you just say nati is informative to push?

Fucking lmao dude
Yeah ok ur just scum
GTKAS
| here.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by L and Light »

In post 1154, Kerset wrote:
In post 1151, L and Light wrote:~I gave her a serious townread when she had about 5 - 10 posts

point?~

-Light

~The point is if multiple people have a townread on someone, then there is likely a REASON for it and saying that someone is "unreasonable" for having a townread is ???.

Quantity is not a good reader of alignment unless there is a specific meta that the person can be associated where activity IS alignment indicative, and even then a game can be off-meta

~

-Light
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Kerset »

L and Light wrote:~I would like for you to explain why you called Hiraki out for 0 arguments and 0 reads without having thorough knowledge of his ISO and, in comparison with your ISO, even if you wish to isolate to Day 2 alone, why it is of importance to call that fact out.~

-Light
Because he complains about stalled gamestate but doesn't contribute to improving it.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by L and Light »

~I don't believe Hiraki ever complained about a stalled game-state, in fact, I rather remember Hiraki stating that this game was NOT in a stalled state~
In post 781, Hiraki wrote:A game with 32 pages in 6 days is in no shape or form a stalled game.

is in NO SHAPE or FORM a STALLED GAME

~

-Light
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1157, L and Light wrote:
In post 1154, Kerset wrote:

point?~

-Light

~The point is if multiple people have a townread on someone, then there is likely a REASON for it and saying that someone is "unreasonable" for having a townread is ???.

Quantity is not a good reader of alignment unless there is a specific meta that the person can be associated where activity IS alignment indicative, and even then a game can be off-meta

~

-Light
You misunderstood me. I am saying that in order to have serious read on someone you need content to get it from. You can't have confident trust on someone, who doesn't posts. You need something real to read from to establish your opinion on player with no interactions.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by L and Light »

~Quantity does not define content or "something real". Try again~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by L and Light »

~If you say that its literally impossible to have a serious townread on someone that doesn't post that much and doesn't have a huge presence, then I say that its impossible to have a SCUMREAD on that SAME person~

-Light
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1159, L and Light wrote:~I don't believe Hiraki ever complained about a stalled game-state, in fact, I rather remember Hiraki stating that this game was NOT in a stalled state~
In post 781, Hiraki wrote:A game with 32 pages in 6 days is in no shape or form a stalled game.

is in NO SHAPE or FORM a STALLED GAME

~

-Light
In post 1055, Hiraki wrote:Can anyone convince me on their reads?
I think that's the part of this game that feels shallow. No real arguments. The only one was if a shot was good or bad and SK vs vig. Nothing really fun fun.
rly light? are we now going to argue about "hey he didn't say exactly stalled, he said nothing really fun, you used incorrect phase kerset"
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by L and Light »

~I believe he said in the same post that it was "not necessary" to improve the game state, and a stalled game state /=/ lack of reads~

I assume he is talking about a lack of logically argued reads, which he had provided, rather than a slow-moving, apathetic game-state.~

-Light
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Kerset »

In post 1162, L and Light wrote:~If you say that its literally impossible to have a serious townread on someone that doesn't post that much and doesn't have a huge presence, then I say that its impossible to have a SCUMREAD on that SAME person~

-Light
because you are surface reading without any deeper understanding and i doubt that you want or attempt to
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by L and Light »

~lmfaooooooooooo im dying~

-Light
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Kerset »

Anyway Light have you find any scumreads beside me yet?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1136, L and Light wrote:~Did Torque give any explanation for the reads, specifically about Natirisha and RCE? ~
nope
In post 1141, L and Light wrote:Feels like hopping on a wagon that they can push through.
You don't think there's enough support for the other people on her list? Not a defense either - I got the same vibes. I'm trying to rationalize the why though.
In post 1149, L and Light wrote:
In post 1146, Kerset wrote:
In post 1138, L and Light wrote:
In post 1056, Kerset wrote:Hiraki you gave 0 arguments so far and of your 0 leads.
~Except for post 729 apparently, where Hiraki gave reads on p.much everyone~

-Light
During day 1...
~Does that change either your post, his response, or my response?~

-Light
I also don't know what that has to do with anything. This is why I find it hard to nail Kerset as scum and just being weirdly abrasive (which I think I am an expert in!)
In post 1163, Kerset wrote:rly light? are we now going to argue about "hey he didn't say exactly stalled, he said nothing really fun, you used incorrect phase kerset"
Actually there is a 100% difference here. I'm not invested in the arguments because I think they're shallow. Not that I don't think there are arguments going about, I just didn't believe in any of them. I saw L and L post next so let's see if they get it!
In post 1164, L and Light wrote:~I believe he said in the same post that it was "not necessary" to improve the game state, and a stalled game state /=/ lack of reads~

I assume he is talking about a lack of logically argued reads, which he had provided, rather than a slow-moving, apathetic game-state.~

-Light
nice

The better point of all of this is why this has anything to do with my alignment which confuses me on the entire point of this conversation other than Kerset trying to be right, which is downright
annoying
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1150, Kerset wrote:Nati reactions are extremely scummy. She is playing this game with 0 solve desire and insist that is playing this game properly. The thing is that she has ware about playing things right, which is scum mindset. Combined with lack of need to find scum is concerning combination. The fact that alisae gave her serious townread is unreasonable, because nati made just 22 posts at the time of , without readlist or anything valueable then
btw the amount of assumptions to get to a stretched truth here made me throw up a little
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Ngl I read kersets vote as trying to dissuade me from pushing the wagon further.

But I quite like these developments.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

That sounds really backwards saying out loud but really fitting.

Also, agreeing more with my scumread in Kerset than Alisae at the moment.

These are troubling times.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Natirasha »

lmao is this about me saying that flavorclaiming is bad? Cuz like it doesn't take a genius to realize that this game has a heavy flavor component. Anyways I'm solving things in my own way, it just happens that my own way doesn't really involve finding scum through people talking because talk is cheap only things that matter matter. Go reread my posts if you want because I have a pretty clear throughline to my interactions here if you want.

VOTE: RCEnigma

Also in case it isn't clear, as town I always last to the endgame because I keep a relatively low-information profile so remember that later. Easiest way to win is let me play with my toys and then vote for whoever is against me in lylo.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

Anime U-Pick: Silhouette
VOTEcount 2.7

Kerset
(2): ,
Natirasha
(2):,
Alisae
(2): ,
RCEnigma
(1):
L and Light
(1):
Hectic
(1):

Not Voting
(1): Hiraki

With 10 alive, it's 6 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-04-29 10:00:00).
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Hectic »

Light, why would scum!Kerset want to avoid lynching you who has more thread presence than Natirashu? You seem like a more useful mislynch by that logic, and are consistent with his reads; I don't see his vote switch as opportunistic.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”