We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by We are not helping »

In post 5118, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 5109, We are not helping wrote:So everything is filtered in by that he is the logic/controlled mastermind of the hydra
If I was masterminding...

I would've made Lie Ren claim VT.

I would've hard veto'd anything more than a few AtE posts from Nancy - a token amount because she does it in town games, and after that hard lurk. As town she just feels it's unfair or whatever, and while I've said many times outside this game that it's OK to be pushed and mislynched she still needs to learn how to handle it. As scum she'd just defer to what I tell her to do, though, 100%.

I would've had a lot lesser thread presence, especially when I realize I wasn't getting townread for it - because what's the point?

I would've been occasionally snarky and fake some sweet non-antagonistic solves, maybe go aggro a couple of times because town meta and then just chill out.

I wouldn't cheekily start declaring townblocs with slots RC was scumreading lol (and I can't be scum with Vecna now :P)

I wouldn't be strongly advocating that Mastina's quickhammer was not intentional, would just let the dominant thread discourse flow.

I would leave Sushi alone but always have him in a PoE so I can vote him without really pushing him.

I wouldn't be pushing SirFakez a second time after the first aggro push, wouldn't feign being unsure of him.

If I am scum this game, I am a poor mastermind :P

-Stuxnet
Don't sell yourself short. I think this was good mastermind play. It is so high level that it doesn't even make sense at any place.

~fire
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5117, Trojan Horses wrote:
How ‘bout Nancy doesn’t fucking lie about her meta
? :roll:
Infectious stealth hydra

Wild, wild horses couldn’t drag us away.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4852, We are not helping wrote:okay so nancy raging at this pool probably means that she townreads sircakez too then? because i know if i were town and was in the pair with my scumread i'd be like yeah im down

auro i just want to say, i love you and im sorry if your town but nancy is scummy lololol
Tell me this

If TH is scum, and im yelling at you and cakez to hammer as well, why does he not insta hammer there? He has no reason to go "ill discuss with Nancy". He knows his partner would go down. He would hammer that shit without a second thought after I go "trust me please".

Town would have second thoughts as well because theyre not sure about what is going to happen. Town would recognize their other 2 scumreads are on the wagon and have doubts.
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:43 pm

In post 5127, Trojan Horses wrote:
we are making fun of you for continuing to keep talking about meta arguments, and you continue with "well I don't lie about meta reads"

Do you lack some self awareness of the room?

~fire
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4885, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4881, Churros wrote:I've this weird feeling about an impulse to town read Cakez for no reason.

literally no reason. nothing.

I'm feeling lethargic by the last posts. It has killed my motivation for this.
hahaha, does this ever come from scum here?

nice
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5129, We are not helping wrote:
we are making fun of you for continuing to keep talking about meta arguments, and you continue with "well I don't lie about meta reads"

~fire
You can’t tell I don’t fucking react this way as scum. Do you lack awareness?
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5130, Vecna wrote:hahaha, does this ever come from scum here?
Exactly. A lot of SirCakez' shit has been towny. And I'm town.
Soooo something's up.

Is it just Titus, Vecna?

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4896, SirCakez wrote:That was a pivotal moment. Pressure could have been moved to Vecna and I probably would have gone with it and then LR wagon would have been done for.
I don't see it.
lol, like I ever wouldve lost a 1v1 against gamma there
We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:49 pm

In post 5131, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 5129, We are not helping wrote:

~fire
You can’t tell I don’t fucking react this way as scum. Do you lack awareness?
You are so much like my mother. I swear I am talking to her right now.

How are you mom?

~fire
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by Churros »

@Gobble @NSG

Care to follow me on Farside at least for now to motion our game if you have no specific plans?

@Wonderwall

Farside is part of a group of players that constantly pushed your slot which seems fairly lynchbait if town. As you should know your alignment, can you vote at least farside as a placeholder. If they're pushing town in a 9p game the chances they're scum isn't exactly low especially considering you may probably gut TR other slots.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 5130, Vecna wrote:
In post 4885, SirCakez wrote:
In post 4881, Churros wrote:I've this weird feeling about an impulse to town read Cakez for no reason.

literally no reason. nothing.

I'm feeling lethargic by the last posts. It has killed my motivation for this.
hahaha, does this ever come from scum here?

nice
I thought this was the towniest post in his ISO but does it override his ISO?

A gif?
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

I also think SirCakez who's given up wouldn't be posting much in the thread after the hammer and everyone deciding he's 100% lynched lol.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5133, Vecna wrote:
In post 4896, SirCakez wrote:That was a pivotal moment. Pressure could have been moved to Vecna and I probably would have gone with it and then LR wagon would have been done for.
I don't see it.
lol, like I ever wouldve lost a 1v1 against gamma there
Who was Gamma distancing? Anyone remember? He told me in the MD scum PT, he usually does this.
Infectious stealth hydra

farside
farside
Goon
farside
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by farside »

In post 5088, Trojan Horses wrote:Waiiiit a minute.

farside, can you explain why the {mastina, jjh927} tier and {Wonderwalll, Elmo teh AzN, Not_Mafia} tier were switched between your readslists posts?

-Stuxnet
I don't remember why I switched it. I recall so of it was just lack of content from the 3 players at the beginning and how disengaged they were but as the game went on Mastina kept reading scummier and scummier.

I really wish this game wasn't so spammy. I don't really care if I'm lynched and I half want to leave this game, but I will do my best to get out of my dislike of this particular game.
Did anyone get lynched on the halloween side?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4909, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4901, SirCakez wrote:Do you think a bus was set up? The way the lynch went down makes me feel no
If you, me and GIF are all town that *has* to be the case, I'm considering the possibility of it. Perhaps unlikely, yeah, but still. As I said, need to think seriously about it all :v

Claiming *cop* was ridiculous I feel.

-Stuxnet
Here's a thought:

How about that cop is the scum fakeclaim and both RC and Lie Ren used it? (and Lie ren didnt read the game so is unaware of it)

They both used the same internal role pm logic for PR's in how they worded their claim. They both got that part right.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4914, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4908, SirCakez wrote:WAMH I read the situation totally differently. But that moment was chaotic so I could be super wrong.
P-edit: No after LR claimed Cop. Shuichi specifically posted that he wasn't changing his vote.
I think this is the first time Gamma has fake claimed but I could be wrong on that. That’s interesting. Did you not believe the claim? @Sushi? How did you know it was fake?
Check the order of things. Did ss claim she wasnt changing before or after I went ham that it was a scumclaim? I think my rampage made it quite clear that the slot was not going to get away with it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4916, gobbledygook wrote:Oh actually Vecna probably dies in Halloween. He can catch the killer. Rip
shhhhh
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4921, gobbledygook wrote:Who thinks it was a bus and who is actively trying to push the narrative that it was a bus? I havent been readin really closely
I think its quite possible. And it wasnt Baezu or the hydra bussing
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Churros »

VOTE: farside
Trojan Horses
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Trojan Horses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Trojan Horses »

In post 5140, Vecna wrote:How about that cop is the scum fakeclaim and both RC and Lie Ren used it? (and Lie ren didnt read the game so is unaware of it)

They both used the same internal role pm logic for PR's in how they worded their claim. They both got that part right.
Can you pull up the quotes re: internal role PM logic if possible?
It's hard to imagine both scum getting the same fakeclaim and the fakeclaim being cop, that also feels kinda whack lol.

-Stuxnet
Infectious stealth hydra

We are not helping
We are not helping
Goon
We are not helping
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:00 am

im going to bed, goodnight nerds

~fire
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:00 am

Post by Churros »

Farside has been lynched. You're all free from the shackles of this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 4928, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4906, gobbledygook wrote:It sucks you live on complete opposite end of world from me. I’m going to bed. But...

I’m confused about the comments about your own game. You make it seem like we shouldn’t aim for scum in your game when we probably have better information to go off with a scum flip? I don’t understand the one shot comment either.

Earlier you said that JJh and Elmo didn’t have enough content for you to read them. How come Elmo and Nm have enough content for you to say one of them contains scum?

Why do you think NSG could be scum now?
What do you think of Mastina’s slot?
I think I want to talk the most about Baezu actually. When you get a read there let me know.
The part about my game is easy. Either Cakez is scum, or scum is somewhere else. Town has two mislynches to spare and then needs a correct lynch. If Cakez is town, there will be three NKs (although I'm pretty sure they'll be WANH and Vecna, leaving Sushi and Eve (or maybe Baezu) with GIF). That's the endgame I am solving currently by considering the possibility of bussing, and treating everyone else as town. Does that make sense?

I am PoE-ing them. Additionally, Elmo's lurking, Ellitell, asking to get replaced are all mildly scum indicative.

Idk, NSG is <3 and responds to all of my questions and engages but I dunno, feels like she isn't -really- present? She implied she's working on some Elli meta technique though, I wonder when we will see the result of that. However, this is but paranoia and I acknowledge that as such.

I like Churros! :P I think he is still town as well. But, yes, the interaction where he egged on Cakez is interesting. If it's staged then I'll honestly be impressed. If Cakez is town and Churros egged him on predicting he'd get hesitant, then also I'll be impressed. Otherwise Churros just town? His predecessor hard townread Cakez btw

I put Baezu in my townbloc, but since I think NK just removes some slots in my game I don't think I should focus too much here?

I've sorta just dumped my thoughts and they might be a bit uncollected or haphazard. If you give me specific things to think about I'll do that and get back later.

-Stuxnet
Once again, you really do not come up with that type of solve-logic as scum

TH is locktown here. Ill order two random people pizza after the game if im wrong

This is my one dying wish. Do not fucking lynch TH.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 4945, Trojan Horses wrote:
In post 4917, Churros wrote:
In post 4910, Trojan Horses wrote:I apologize if I’m seeming toxic but if you read my posts, other than Gamma, it’s beyond freaking obvious this isn’t my scum meta and Oka is not being correct if he is claiming otherwise,
Just chill. Geez Nancy.

Breath in, breath out.

No need for all this rage. The majority of people needs to progress on your slot with mod confirmed info, and there's no way they're all scum.

They might be wrong town? Sure, but everyone has the right to be wrong. Your initial TR on Lie was wrong even.

One of the things it pisses me off the most in your posts is that you're entitled to everyone needing to particularly be right about your slot when you're always correct about other people.

He even mischaracterized my “it’s freakinf Mastina comment” about it being about her reads, when it was actually about her scummy noms. I have never dissed her reads, so that is literally the second time Oka has mischaracterized my posts/meta in this game.

t's beyond obnoxious, frankly.
Him sr me based on my incorrect Gamma read, makes 0 sense after tm, so I’m not tr that slot anymore because I don’t believe that town!Oka sr me based on being wrong - not after tm. I don’t think that’s an honest read. So, I’m not tr that slot anymore.

I

Oka is mischaracterizing my meta and after tm - where he 100% ought to know better, I think I have every goddamned right to be pissed at him for that, So, not sorry. And if I’m going to be mislynched based on people mischaracterizing my meta and insisting that they’re right when facts prove otherwise, I really don’t care if you think that’s obnoxious. I apologize when I’m wrong and I have 0 reason to apologize for that. Oka 100% deserves it.

VOTE: WANH

Let’s 1v1 Oka.
Dont go there. Dont let them piss you off.

Our initial solve was correct

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”