xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 934, Pine wrote:Also, you designed designed a third party role very similar to this in Gay Mafia. Yes, I'm aware that that role left the game independently when it was successful, but that doesn't preclude you winning independently.

There is almost literally nothing you can say which would change my lack of trust in your slot.
Yes, it did leave the game. That role also had a delayed negative modifier that would vanillaize someone to fit the flavor. I'm unsure how masturbation vanillaizes someone.

I absolutely do win independently as masturbation, I already said that. My wincon has no bearing on whether town or scum win the game. You're acting like this is some kinda big shock?

Also, if my role does have an openly negative connotation, like vanillaizing people, there's no way I (or mastina before me) would be so cavalier and transparent about
being third party
because why would we out ourselves? It'd also be incredibly shitty design for Ginngie to put a role in the game that has to basically publicly claim to win, and then saddle it with a bunch of negative shit to make town want to kill it.

You're grasping at straws. My role is exactly what I've said it is. My wincon is exactly what I've said it is. There is zero reason to fight this unless you're scum scared of getting caught out.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 937, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 932, xRECKONERx wrote: pls posit to me a role i could have that involves getting everyone to jerk off other than what ive claimed
In post 2332, Krazy wrote: The Collectors was
stabbed
! They were...
Spoiler:
Neutral Wincon Jack of All Trades NeighborWelcome to Krazy's Post-Apocalypse upick!

You are Arthur Dent, a
neutral wincon jack of all trades

Mech: You may only use or handle one item or ability at night. You can only activate one wincon per day.

DAY-ABILITY: Wincon Activation. During the first 100 hours of each dayphase, you may activate a win condition for the day. You must BOLD the activation code in the main game thread (not in a spoiler). The word "ACTIVATE" must be caps and in bold before the number code.
ACTIVATE: 1142
-- Codename: JESTER -- If you are lynched this day, you win the game.
ACTIVATE: 2269
-- Codename: LYNCHER -- As soon as possible, the mod will assign you a lynch target among living players. This lynch target will be randomly determined and not restricted to alignment. If that player is lynched, you will exit the game as a winner at the end of the dayphase.
ACTIVATE: 33666
-- Codename: UNJESTER -- if you are successfully killed by a night action the following night, you will win the game.

PASSIVE ITEM: You have a solar-powered walkie talkie. So long as it is DAY, you can talk in a neighborhood to any other individuals with a solar-powered walkie talkie on frequency 4815. The following topic will open during the day: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81913

Win:
If none of the above win conditions are met, you win with any other faction as a survivor.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81907

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment and role name

*Note, only the hydra has access to the neighborhood

*Note, the Collectors did not achieve their wincon :(
So... I could be a shifting 3p that changes alignments throughout the day?

Then why not just give me what I want and let me win now so you don't risk my wincon shifting, if that's what you actually believe I am?

If you think the "if none of the above are met you win as a survivor" wincon could be part of my role, again,
why not just let me fucking get outta here
by jerking off and use it to town's advantage while you can?

The point I'm making is there's no realistic explanation for this role, masturbation, in which everyone that's town and alive has to masturbate, that makes sense with all the fearmongering people like you and Pine are putting out there. So far the two refutations of this fact are "well this role was a shifting 3P that could become a survivor" and "well this other role was a vanillaizer that had to vanillaize the entire game". None of those speak to a role
publicly asking everyone to jerk their shit in thread
green shirt thursdays
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2, Ginngie wrote:XYZZY has been chosen as God. As such, the game is now 2 times as crazy.
In post 5928, xyzzy wrote:
PenguinPower has died and was a mafia 200-page godfather 1000-page vigilante 3000-page lynchproof.

PLAYERNAMEwelcome to Any Non-Dead Person Can Post In This Mafia Game! you are a member of the
mafia
, and your role name is
mafia 200-page godfather 1000-page vigilante 3000-page lynchproof

you know that the other members of the mafia faction are [REDACTED].

you can communicate with the other members of the mafia faction here:

your faction has a factional kill. each night, a member of your faction can target another player. that player will die.

starting on day 1, if the game thread reaches 200 pages with no more than 5% of the posts having been made by any individual member of the mafia, you will become a godfather for the rest of the game. once you become a godfather, if an investigative role would investigate you, their results would suggest that you are a member of the town.

starting on day 2, if the game thread reaches 1000 pages with no more than 2% of the posts having been made by any individual member of the mafia, you will become a vigilante for the rest of the game. once you become a vigilante, each night, you can target another player. that player will die.

starting on day 3, if the game thread reaches 3000 pages with no more than 1% of the posts having been made by any individual member of the mafia, you will become lynchproof for the rest of the game. once you become lynchproof, if you would die as a result of a majority of players voting for you during the day, the day will instead continue without you dying in this way.

you win when only members of your faction remain, or when nothing can prevent this.

please submit your night actions in the next 48 hours. if you don't submit your night actions you will be branded a coward by your community
More to the point though, you arguing that you can't be lying doesn't really help anything, because you lying here necessitates that want us to not think you're lying. I get that you're trying to win here, but you're probably the least important slot to the question of whether to trust you. Sorry.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 936, Aristophanes wrote:Bingle, read the goddamned PT and rethink this.
Oh, right. You claimed in the pt that's probably compromised.

I vaguely don't want to lynch Ari anymore on the basis that I would certainly kill him if I were scum.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 951, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 932, xRECKONERx wrote: pls posit to me a role i could have that involves getting everyone to jerk off other than what ive claimed
stabbed
! They were...
Spoiler:
Neutral Wincon Jack of All Trades NeighborWelcome to Krazy's Post-Apocalypse upick!

You are Arthur Dent, a

Mech: You may only use or handle one item or ability at night. You can only activate one wincon per day.

DAY-ABILITY: Wincon Activation. During the first 100 hours of each dayphase, you may activate a win condition for the day. You must BOLD the activation code in the main game thread (not in a spoiler). The word "ACTIVATE" must be caps and in bold before the number code.
-- Codename: LYNCHER -- As soon as possible, the mod will assign you a lynch target among living players. This lynch target will be randomly determined and not restricted to alignment. If that player is lynched, you will exit the game as a winner at the end of the dayphase.
-- Codename: UNJESTER -- if you are successfully killed by a night action the following night, you will win the game.

PASSIVE ITEM: You have a solar-powered walkie talkie. So long as it is DAY, you can talk in a neighborhood to any other individuals with a solar-powered walkie talkie on frequency 4815. The following topic will open during the day: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=81913

Win:
If none of the above win conditions are met, you win with any other faction as a survivor.

Confirm:

Then why not just give me what I want and let me win now so you don't risk my wincon shifting, if that's what you actually believe I am?

If you think the "if none of the above are met you win as a survivor" wincon could be part of my role, again,

The point I'm making is there's no realistic explanation for this role, masturbation, in which everyone that's town and alive has to masturbate, that makes sense with all the fearmongering people like you and Pine are putting out there. So far the two refutations of this fact are "well this role was a shifting 3P that could become a survivor" and "well this other role was a vanillaizer that had to vanillaize the entire game". None of those speak to a role
Oh my fucking god I have explained this like at least three times: I don't think you leave the game, I think you win the game by making everyone masturbate, not only town, and if someone dies you no longer can achieve your wincon and become a survivor, so I'd rather have you as a survivor than give you the win because oh that's a win win scenario 'cause dealing with a survivor is easier than someone who I think ends the game. Even if I'm wrong I have to act like I'm right 'cause the cnance of you winning alone exists and we will get more information tomorrow.

For fucks sake!!!! I'm not mad at you but seems like gobble and you are being dense on purpose and that's deviating the main point here that is gobble is scum I don't give a fuck about you right now!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 952, Bingle wrote: I get that you're trying to win here, but you're probably the least important slot to the question of whether to trust you. Sorry.
Thiiiiiis and gobble trying to deviate attention to a nonesense conversation after flailing is SO obvious like COME ON
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 954, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 951, xRECKONERx wrote:
stabbed
! They were...
Spoiler:

You are Arthur Dent, a

Win:

Confirm:

Oh my fucking god I have explained this like at least three times: I don't think you leave the game, I think you win the game by making everyone masturbate, not only town, and if someone dies you no longer can achieve your wincon and become a survivor, so I'd rather have you as a survivor than give you the win because oh that's a win win scenario 'cause dealing with a survivor is easier than someone who I think ends the game. Even if I'm wrong I have to act like I'm right 'cause the cnance of you winning alone exists and we will get more information tomorrow.

For fucks sake!!!! I'm not mad at you but seems like gobble and you are being dense on purpose and that's deviating the main point here that is gobble is scum I don't give a fuck about you right now!
jesus you're thick if you think gingie put a role in the game that just wins D1 -or- wins by getting everyone to masturbate and leaves the game -or- either wins day 1 or has to play as a survivor the rest of the time

i'm none of those things. you and Bingle are making me just want to shout into the void until I get my wincon, except I'm pretty sure I need at least one of you two to jerk off as well

YOU THINK THERE'S A D1 THIRD PARTY
THAT ENDS
THE FUCKING GAME

I CANNOT
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 952, Bingle wrote:More to the point though, you arguing that you can't be lying doesn't really help anything, because you lying here necessitates that want us to not think you're lying. I get that you're trying to win here, but you're probably the least important slot to the question of whether to trust you. Sorry.
i just

man

i am a neutral 3p that has a passive that can help town fucking blow this game up wide open

mastina claims this. i know im not mastina but i wouldve done the exact same fucking thing, which PAINS me to say given my relationship with mastina

most people see the value in it and go along with it. the only people NOT going along with it are the people who are like "ah oh geez heebie jeebies what if you are some stupid fucking serial killer 3rd party pants on head stupid role that can just end the entire game Day 1"

i guess that's the line in the sand. i dont think under any circumstance ginngie would put a day one game ender in the game

AND NOTHING QUOTED AT ME AS PRECEDENT SO FAR MEETS THAT CRITERIA EITHER

so then your hang up is either:
- i dont believe reck's claim at all -- so let's fucking test it
or
- i think reck is scum making shit up -- so let's fucking test it
or
- im scum and dont want a 3rd party i cant waste a kill on to clear a bunch of people or confirm my buddies so im going to shout it the fuck down
green shirt thursdays
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 954, Pink Ball wrote: Oh my fucking god I have explained this like at least three times: I don't think you leave the game, I think you win the game by making everyone masturbate, not only town, and if someone dies you no longer can achieve your wincon and become a survivor, so I'd rather have you as a survivor than give you the win because oh that's a win win scenario 'cause dealing with a survivor is easier than someone who I think ends the game. Even if I'm wrong I have to act like I'm right 'cause the cnance of you winning alone exists and we will get more information tomorrow.
You'd have a point...if mastina hadn't essentially said "I have time.". Where the paranoia and theories stop making sense to me is when they don't match the play we've seen in the thread. And saying "I have to assume X" is super weird when 1.) it doesn't match in-thread evidence and 2.) you've already participated in the masturbation, making these points moot.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Pine »

stabbed
! They were...
Spoiler:

You are Arthur Dent, a

Win:

Confirm:

Shit I forgot about that one. Mostly because I never posted. Menalque was supposed to carry us through D1 and we got stabbed N1.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Pine »

Also, I don't think Reck is making anything up - I think mastina made something up, and Reck is being forced to play a shitty hand. It's why I've expressed sympathy for him.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 956, xRECKONERx wrote: i'm none of those things. you and Bingle are making me just want to shout into the void until I get my wincon, except I'm pretty sure I need at least one of you two to jerk off as well

YOU THINK THERE'S A D1 THIRD PARTY
THAT ENDS
THE FUCKING GAME

I CANNOT
Guess what my main man, I'm already masturbating because I don't care that much about your slot and I want to lynch scum
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Pine def. is scum, but i just do not bvlieee you are telling the whole truth reck
Last edited by Ginngie on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

if i didn't know any better i would scumread pine here as well tbh
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

if i knew for sure bulba was town then pine is def scum tho
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

i think its interesting that both lld and pine are anti-reck and lld is pushing pine for it
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 959, Pine wrote:
stabbed
! They were...
Spoiler:

You are Arthur Dent, a

Win:

Confirm:

Shit I forgot about that one. Mostly because I never posted. Menalque was supposed to carry us through D1 and we got stabbed N1.
i honestly feel bad for mena
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

here are the people who are not masturbating
- me
- pine
- lld
- mariar
- dunnstral

im town
1 of them is town
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

like at a minimum there's 2 town in there.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

also this pine is
slightly more committed and caring about d1 compared to pine who serial lurked out multiple d1s and tried to lurk

however i don't think its ai and i think he plays depending on his mood.

i think in general i would like to flip something that would help me understand the game, but I haven't sat down and actually thought about this game yet.

Maybe I'll do it by page 50
/shrug
GTKAS
| here.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:31 pm

make everyone but me masturbate, and when Reck does nto leave the game, lynch Pine.
Last edited by Ginngie on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:31 pm

that simple.

we can keep reck hostage

we never lnych me, and scum can never kill me for fear fo what Reck may do.
Last edited by Ginngie on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:33 pm

In post 965, Alisae wrote:i think its interesting that both lld and pine are anti-reck and lld is pushing pine for it
this is a misrep. You are falsely claiming I ma <pushing pine for pushing reck> when I have been punihsg Pine since the moment I stepped in this game adn before he was anti-reck.

Trying to decide if yuo are scum pushing this narrative or if you are jsut super arrogant and will use any method to get waht you want despite not being half as good as yuo think you are.

Thinking emoji.
Last edited by Ginngie on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:37 pm

but no seriously

Ali
Maria
Dunn
Pine

All masturbate. Lvaee me as the only one to not masturbate. Fi reck leaves the game you know I am sucm. If reck does not leave the game, either rcek is lying in which case we can lynch reck ro reck is telling the truth in which case we cna lynch pine.

and if Pine refuses, we can lynch Pnie, because whether he is masturbating or dead doesnt matter fro this plan

any questions
Last edited by Ginngie on Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 972, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 965, Alisae wrote:i think its interesting that both lld and pine are anti-reck and lld is pushing pine for it
this is a misrep. You are falsely claiming I am <pushing pine for pushing reck> when I have been pushing Pine since the moment I stepped in this game and before he was anti-reck.

Trying to decide if you are scum pushing this narrative or if you are just super arrogant and will use any method to get what you want despite not being half as good as you think you are.

Thinking emoji.
Thats really cool and I don’t really care
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”