gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I was going to duel you but then IdiotChan stole that.
You can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink mean something to you Ali? That town was made of pure idiots.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I’m not going to squabble about this. You got your scum win. I called your team day 1. You fear nightkilled me N1. Everyone did what they were supposed to do to get their pride satisfied. Ok moving on. Do you have any real reads?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by MariaR »

Thank god if that conversation wasn't over soon I was gonna bash my head into a wall.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1126, gobbledygook wrote:I was going to duel you but then IdiotChan stole that.
You can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink mean something to you Ali? That town was made of pure idiots.
100% skill
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1127, gobbledygook wrote:I’m not going to squabble about this. You got your scum win. I called your team day 1. You fear nightkilled me N1. Everyone did what they were supposed to do to get their pride satisfied. Ok moving on. Do you have any real reads?
no
GTKAS
| here.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1130, Alisae wrote:
In post 1127, gobbledygook wrote:I’m not going to squabble about this. You got your scum win. I called your team day 1. You fear nightkilled me N1. Everyone did what they were supposed to do to get their pride satisfied. Ok moving on. Do you have any real reads?
no
Alright. Vote pine or Ari.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1111, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1098, Bingle wrote:
In post 752, Bingle wrote:Enter - Didn't like his interactions with Gamma. Didn't like his interactions with Taly. Didn't like his shade. Didn't like his Bulb push. Enter here just seems like he's not interested in anything that isn't his Bulb narrative and I'm getting the sense he wants to cut anything else off at the knees.
This, your masturbating immediately after joining the game while demonstrably knowing the theoretical town value in dictating a masturbation order to "test things" when I expect town you would have just asked the mod instead of acting in a way that explains away why you're suddenly not a viable investigation target, your refusal to engage meaningfully with the fact that half measures on masturbation were bad, your refusal to engage meaningfully with the point that utilizing dunn's role tomorrow is actually better, excessive ATE instead of solveyness, and a complete dismissal of the argument that with as much traction against the masturbation trigger as there was pushing for it D1 was a distraction and a waste of time.
1. I apologize for masturbating immediately and I do realize its antitown side effects. At the time, I thought it was better that I did that. However, upon reflection, I think I objectively misplayed that. However, I still stand by the fact that it is a better idea to use Reck's wincon as an investigation Day 1 rather than later. I do appreciate that you are at least beyond the "fear mongering" that Reck's ability could lose us the game. More on this below.

2. See comment above. I do think that I
shouldn't
have been classified as masturbating considering how different my masturbation activation from the others, but I do agree it was reckless and a misplay.

3. I am not sure I understand what you mean by half measures on masturbation? I think it is related to the above points, but I would need clarification for futher comment on my end.

4. I disagree with this. Day 1 we get a conftown or a scum. This helps going into night so that night actions are better optimized. Jailkeepers/Doctors know who to protect. Investigations know not to target that person. It also helps us make better informed purchases. While it is true that when you get a smalller pool a conftown IS stronger it comes at the cost of less efficient night actions or purchases. At what point do you suggest we should use Reckoner's wincon as an investigation? Is this something that you just want floating around as a potential gotcha for scum? I standby that has diminishing returns over using on Day 1. I don't know if you are familiar with the term snowball, but I think having a stronger Day 1 is good to snowball the town to a victory. It makes it easier for the town to win later.

5. I think I have been solving. I have been doing AtE, but that is a personal fault of mine. I hate it when people illogically scumread me. I absolutely hate being scumread Day 1 because it runs contrary to everything I try to do as town which is lay low, ask questions that tie people to certain opinions, and then use those opinions later in the game to analyze contradictions in play when viewed in light of those opinions. I do not like getting into it with people. I like pulling at the loose threads and seeing where that goes.

6. I disagree with this point for multiple reasons. As I said, multiple others have acknowledged the benefit using Reck's wincon ability today. Just because it is the one that is slightly more favored and
your
personal opinion does not mean it is the
right
opinion or the way we
should
go. I think that is a little egotistical on your part, which is not something I would have said about you ever.

---

I think that the people who are currently unmasturbated are probably more likely to be town than scum. However, there are some in there that I think have the potential to be scum. The fact that all of the currently unmasturbated people are people others have difficulty reading or have legendary scum games is a perfect opportunity to check them.

For the record, I think that scum have probably already gotten "in" on the ability to avoid being detected as scum by it. The most likely person that I think this applies to is Ari.

Ari looks like the type of scum player who has not played scum in a while and is uncomfortable in playing it so they are playing people and not the game. Look at Ari's iso. It does not look like Ari is scumhunting at this point in the game which is DIFFERENT to how he approached the Team Mafia Game where he very early on was scumhunting. I get you want to keep him around for his ability, but make use of it today and then let's lynch him.

I also think it is interesting that MariaR didn't have time to do anything recently other than sneak in get some free money with her music recommendation. But given how hard it was to lynch MariaR in both Furret v2 and TvA I am going to save my breath if that is scum and just ask that someone be intelligent and use their investigation on her. Her comments towards Alisae at least look like scumhunting though.

Looking at Pine's vote on me, it looks eerily similar to his play in Furret v2 where he did not really comment on things and did not scumhunt. That said I am also concerned about PenguinPower because he seems less happy go lucky and from my couple of games with PP!scum I think he is less happy go lucky as scum. Moreover, I would have fully expected PP to be on my wagon or any other larger wagon at this point in this game because he likes bandwagoning. Him sitting on Dunnstral for reasons I do not understand raise a lot of eyebrows to me.

Pink Ball ALSO looks different than Furret v2, but I can't tell if it is because I broke him that game or not. That said I do see some semblance of scumhunting in his iso so he isn't someone I want to pursue currently.

My town pool is {Bingle, Dunnstral, Reckoner, Lady Lambdadelta, Bulbazak, me}. I think Taly is probably town based off scumhunting, but I am not familiar enough with Taly to put him in the town core. If I can use the investigation to further narrow down my PoE I think we have a very real possibility of doing significant damage to the scumteam.
Picking a single game to meta is inherently bullshit. You and I have played many games together, so picking just one where I did something slightly similar is sophistry.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Relaaaax turkey, im just pushin ur buttons a little bit. just a tiny bit.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why isn’t pine teamed with Bingle again?
GTKAS
| here.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1133, Alisae wrote:Relaaaax turkey, im just pushin ur buttons a little bit. just a tiny bit.
I’m not bothered by what you’ve said. I know you said the completely eliminated part to rile me. ;) it’s what I expect from you after observing you. But anyway you should vote pine or Ari. Whichever strikes your fancy. Pine because you like revenge or Ari bevause you hate emojis.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Apparently Bingle can suicide so he’s self resolving
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1135, gobbledygook wrote:you after observing you
I belong in a museum :cool:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: pine
Surely nothing could possibly go wrong if I kill this
GTKAS
| here.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1116, gobbledygook wrote:For mastina, he is voting it because he does not believe the claim and thinks it is some sort of serial killer. He refuses to masturbate. If he truly thought Mastina was a serial killer, masturbating would have no side effect on him because then when she DIDN'T LEAVE THE GAME he could just lynch her. His vote on Mastina is such an easy vote for scum to make.
He thinks reckslot wins when all non masturbating players are dead, ending the game. I don't think that that thought process is out of line from town Pine. I don't think you think that thought process is out of line from town Pine. If you were advocating it as a policy lynch based on his lurking or as a policy lynch based on his celibacy, that'd be another matter. But you're arguing his lynch as a scumread.

Pine hasn't done anything scum indicative for Pine, and you know that. At worst, his anti masturbation thing is NAI. At best, it's actually town indicative paranoia.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1139, Bingle wrote:
In post 1116, gobbledygook wrote:For mastina, he is voting it because he does not believe the claim and thinks it is some sort of serial killer. He refuses to masturbate. If he truly thought Mastina was a serial killer, masturbating would have no side effect on him because then when she DIDN'T LEAVE THE GAME he could just lynch her. His vote on Mastina is such an easy vote for scum to make.
He thinks reckslot wins when all non masturbating players are dead, ending the game. I don't think that that thought process is out of line from town Pine. I don't think you think that thought process is out of line from town Pine. If you were advocating it as a policy lynch based on his lurking or as a policy lynch based on his celibacy, that'd be another matter. But you're arguing his lynch as a scumread.

Pine hasn't done anything scum indicative for Pine, and you know that. At worst, his anti masturbation thing is NAI. At best, it's actually town indicative paranoia.
I am scumreading him for his lack of legitimate scumhunting. I have explained that by asking you to look at his votes which show that he is not scumhunting. Why did you latch on to the fact I think his paranoia around Reck/Mastina is bs?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Bingle »

Because I don't think the lack of scumhunting from him is AI, nor do I think you think it's AI. I think you're trying to lead a policy lynch while saying it's a scum lynch, which is scummy.

It's STILL not that you want Pine lynched, it's that you're trying to say he's probably scum for things that are just Pine. And I don't think town you would do that here.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

Bingle, if you're town, please reevaluate how you play this game. Thank you. Good night.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1141, Bingle wrote:Because I don't think the lack of scumhunting from him is AI, nor do I think you think it's AI. I think you're trying to lead a policy lynch while saying it's a scum lynch, which is scummy.

It's STILL not that you want Pine lynched, it's that you're trying to say he's probably scum for things that are just Pine. And I don't think town you would do that here.
But before you do, please explain to me what is alignment indicative for Pine then because right now you're saying nothing Pine does is alignment indicative.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1108, gobbledygook wrote:Ginngie, I've liked this song for a while and it reminds me of you, for no particular reason! But I thought you would like it.

Also, Reck, just wanted to say that I really liked your song recommendation. You have good taste in music
thanks! i actually was the executive producer on that album so im especially proud of it
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1132, Pine wrote:meta is inherently bullshit
ftfy
green shirt thursdays
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1139, Bingle wrote:

I don't think that, actually. I think it entirely probable that mastina/Reck are telling the truth that they can win independently.

I just refuse to take that risk when it costs me nothing to refuse and we almost certainly gain very little from acquiescing. Sorry.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Pine »

In post 1145, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1132, Pine wrote:meta is inherently bullshit
ftfy
It's not, but what Turkey is doing isn't meta, it's blatant cherry-picking.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »