Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1167, Bingle wrote:
In post 1143, gobbledygook wrote:But before you do, please explain to me what is alignment indicative for Pine then because right now you're saying nothing Pine does is alignment indicative.
Pine likes to manufacture associations, coordinate the scumteam, and keep his peeps grounded as scum.

As town, he's more likely to actually be solvey late game without being forced into it.

Generally speaking, though, you read Pine the same way you read Alyssa. You ask if the gamestate benefits them more as town or scum on later days and whether they've done anything to help/hinder the creation of that gamestate.

And yes, as an aside, you are a player I'd normally be giving extra leeway to because of the general accuracy of your reads, but I already had a fairly strong scum read of your slot when you repped in. It sucks. There's nothing you can really do about it. But that read existed and will continue to exist. The best use of your energy is to scumhunt.

If a wagon comes along I like more I'll join on it. If a deadline Ari lynch is a thing I'll 100% be there to keep PB from eating rope.
To everyone else, why does this post read like a smokescreen?

Does anyone else see what I see? like, this pine commentary is so flat and says literally nothing, but is poised and phrased in such a way to damage pushes there.

Does Bingle town read Pine... or Not?

does Bingle have a scumread they believe in? or are they actively HOPING for an Ari mislynch.

cause right now, despite my earlier thoughts on Ari I do not want him lynched today. Too much Apathy there, which means it is scum driven.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Bulbazak »

How do you feel about Pink?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Pink Ball »

He's so hot right now
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:47 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1177, Pink Ball wrote:He's so hot right now
Qft
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:48 am

Post by gobbledygook »

LLD, are you saying Bingle is scum? I thought Gamma was pretty town. I also think Bingle likes to play contrarian.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:00 pm

In post 1179, gobbledygook wrote:LLD, are you saying Bingle is scum? I thought Gamma was pretty town. I also think Bingle likes to play contrarian.
I am questioning his behaviour and applying pressure to see where it goes. Not confident as of yet.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:00 pm

In post 1176, Bulbazak wrote:How do you feel about Pink?
Waiting to see how something develops.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1049, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 664, Dunnstral wrote:I don't think so, except possibly Penguinpower
wut? Why would I be paranoid contrary to everyone else?
I don't know if you would
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Bingle »

I townread Pine, LLD, and I've explained why. That post isn't about my nullread on you, it's about gobble's townread on you and why it exists. Do you think that a townread on you from someone who has said
In post 830, gobbledygook wrote:On people like LLD, Mariar, Pine, and Dunnstral who are all very good scum players and removing that paranoia about even ONE of them is a boon for the town
is expected or noteworthy, particularly in light of the fact that the townread is because
In post 1116, gobbledygook wrote:LLD is going against consensus and actually stating reads on people even if I do not totally agree with those reads. That is already 100% more than what Pine has done.
Note, from the same post as you're put into the towncore:
In post 1111, gobbledygook wrote:I think Taly is probably town based off scumhunting, but I am not familiar enough with Taly to put him in the town core.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1175, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:does Bingle have a scumread they believe in?
Aorn, I am perfectly content to lynch in Gobbles/Ari/PP, all of whom are scum reads of mine. I'm not quite ready to end the day yet, though, and I'm considering attempting to swing momentum onto an unnamed fourth option based on what happens in the near future.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1111, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1098, Bingle wrote:
In post 752, Bingle wrote:Enter - Didn't like his interactions with Gamma. Didn't like his interactions with Taly. Didn't like his shade. Didn't like his Bulb push. Enter here just seems like he's not interested in anything that isn't his Bulb narrative and I'm getting the sense he wants to cut anything else off at the knees.
This, your masturbating immediately after joining the game while demonstrably knowing the theoretical town value in dictating a masturbation order to "test things" when I expect town you would have just asked the mod instead of acting in a way that explains away why you're suddenly not a viable investigation target, your refusal to engage meaningfully with the fact that half measures on masturbation were bad, your refusal to engage meaningfully with the point that utilizing dunn's role tomorrow is actually better, excessive ATE instead of solveyness, and a complete dismissal of the argument that with as much traction against the masturbation trigger as there was pushing for it D1 was a distraction and a waste of time.
1. I apologize for masturbating immediately and I do realize its antitown side effects. At the time, I thought it was better that I did that. However, upon reflection, I think I objectively misplayed that. However, I still stand by the fact that it is a better idea to use Reck's wincon as an investigation Day 1 rather than later. I do appreciate that you are at least beyond the "fear mongering" that Reck's ability could lose us the game. More on this below.

2. See comment above. I do think that I
shouldn't
have been classified as masturbating considering how different my masturbation activation from the others, but I do agree it was reckless and a misplay.

3. I am not sure I understand what you mean by half measures on masturbation? I think it is related to the above points, but I would need clarification for futher comment on my end.

4. I disagree with this. Day 1 we get a conftown or a scum. This helps going into night so that night actions are better optimized. Jailkeepers/Doctors know who to protect. Investigations know not to target that person. It also helps us make better informed purchases. While it is true that when you get a smalller pool a conftown IS stronger it comes at the cost of less efficient night actions or purchases. At what point do you suggest we should use Reckoner's wincon as an investigation? Is this something that you just want floating around as a potential gotcha for scum? I standby that has diminishing returns over using on Day 1. I don't know if you are familiar with the term snowball, but I think having a stronger Day 1 is good to snowball the town to a victory. It makes it easier for the town to win later.

5. I think I have been solving. I have been doing AtE, but that is a personal fault of mine. I hate it when people illogically scumread me. I absolutely hate being scumread Day 1 because it runs contrary to everything I try to do as town which is lay low, ask questions that tie people to certain opinions, and then use those opinions later in the game to analyze contradictions in play when viewed in light of those opinions. I do not like getting into it with people. I like pulling at the loose threads and seeing where that goes.

6. I disagree with this point for multiple reasons. As I said, multiple others have acknowledged the benefit using Reck's wincon ability today. Just because it is the one that is slightly more favored and
your
personal opinion does not mean it is the
right
opinion or the way we
should
go. I think that is a little egotistical on your part, which is not something I would have said about you ever.

---

I think that the people who are currently unmasturbated are probably more likely to be town than scum. However, there are some in there that I think have the potential to be scum. The fact that all of the currently unmasturbated people are people others have difficulty reading or have legendary scum games is a perfect opportunity to check them.

For the record, I think that scum have probably already gotten "in" on the ability to avoid being detected as scum by it. The most likely person that I think this applies to is Ari.

Ari looks like the type of scum player who has not played scum in a while and is uncomfortable in playing it so they are playing people and not the game. Look at Ari's iso. It does not look like Ari is scumhunting at this point in the game which is DIFFERENT to how he approached the Team Mafia Game where he very early on was scumhunting. I get you want to keep him around for his ability, but make use of it today and then let's lynch him.

I also think it is interesting that MariaR didn't have time to do anything recently other than sneak in get some free money with her music recommendation. But given how hard it was to lynch MariaR in both Furret v2 and TvA I am going to save my breath if that is scum and just ask that someone be intelligent and use their investigation on her. Her comments towards Alisae at least look like scumhunting though.

Looking at Pine's vote on me, it looks eerily similar to his play in Furret v2 where he did not really comment on things and did not scumhunt. That said I am also concerned about PenguinPower because he seems less happy go lucky and from my couple of games with PP!scum I think he is less happy go lucky as scum. Moreover, I would have fully expected PP to be on my wagon or any other larger wagon at this point in this game because he likes bandwagoning. Him sitting on Dunnstral for reasons I do not understand raise a lot of eyebrows to me.

Pink Ball ALSO looks different than Furret v2, but I can't tell if it is because I broke him that game or not. That said I do see some semblance of scumhunting in his iso so he isn't someone I want to pursue currently.

My town pool is {Bingle, Dunnstral, Reckoner, Lady Lambdadelta, Bulbazak, me}. I think Taly is probably town based off scumhunting, but I am not familiar enough with Taly to put him in the town core. If I can use the investigation to further narrow down my PoE I think we have a very real possibility of doing significant damage to the scumteam.
I like this post
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1087, gobbledygook wrote:Dunnstral, pls pleasure yourself
Who is left and what is the order?

I am probably on board for this
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Bingle »

At this point, if we commit to masturbating, Pine would necessarily be last because he wouldn't agree to it.

OTOH, there IS NO AGREED ORDER and gobbles has been trying to get everyone to masturbate out of turn.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

If there is no agreed upon order, how I can be getting people to go out of order?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Bingle »

You realize why yolo masturbating is bad and then you encourage people to yolo masturbate and then you ask why I think you encouraging people to yolo masturbate is scummy.

Okay then.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Taly »

will return to this soon
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:18 am

Post by gobbledygook »

It was a smart Alec question, Bingle.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Bingle »

:cop:
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:26 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Bingle, what would a me!town flip do to your approach to your game?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1155, Bulbazak wrote:@Alisae:
In post 1023, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 964, Alisae wrote:if i knew for sure bulba was town then pine is def scum tho
On the second, why?
Ali, answer this
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

If we're doing something with Reck we need to either do it today (irl today), or next game day - 3 days remaining on deadline, we need to figure out who to lynch too
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

No i don’t want to
GTKAS
| here.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Time for you to masturbate Pine
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

grammar intentionally missing
<(") | (")>
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”