mini 2126: the game is OVRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5323, Nero Cain wrote:here's a fun q, if you were town and had a guilty on me, how would you treat me any different than I am now?
Probably, as I always treat guilties in LyLo as anything but "one of these 2 persons is scum"
Granted I've never gotten a guilty on LyLo so...
In post 5324, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5321, Luna Fox wrote:The correct play is to lynch scum today because otherwise it's a town loss, that means the other 2 townies need to figure out that you're scum and lynch you.
this post is also pretty bad. Its
LAMIST
. I mean,
OF COURSE
, we should be lynching scum today. We
HAVE
to. Like, this isn't some deeply profound insight. If you think I'm scum then why did you use the word scum instead of Nero? I think it betrays your claimed belief i.e you know that I'm town. There's a 1v1 between us, why do we
EVER
lynch outside of that? The last time that I had a guilty in lylo (and town refused to vote it) said gulties buddy tried to talk town into lynching outside of the guilty.
Well LAMIST is my middle name, as in that's NAI from me.
In post 5322, Alchemist21 wrote:Luna if you’re Town you need to help me see whatever I’m missing.
I don't even understand why you scumread me, you went from "This isnt Luna's scum meta one day" to "There's totes a guilty on Luna the other."
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Not that I'm saying that town refuse to lynch you here. Gotta make sure to not offend anyone b/c the way the game is played now is about walking on eggshells.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does it matter if I scum read you at all? I have a gun result and that's all that matters.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

although I already explained why I targeted you last night.

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5326, Nero Cain wrote:Not that I'm saying that town refuse to lynch you here. Gotta make sure to not offend anyone b/c the way the game is played now is about walking on eggshells.
Says the person who has already 2 people ready to vote for me.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5328, Nero Cain wrote:although I already explained why I targeted you last night.
Well that's the thing that I understand the least about all this.
You had me pocketed and then this happens.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5327, Nero Cain wrote:Why does it matter if I scum read you at all? I have a gun result and that's all that matters.
I did not talk about you scumreading me that message was directed at Alchemist hence that's why that's his quote.
Fake guilty aside, You literally have no choice but to think im 100% scum coz i've not been quickhammered.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Luna, I'm sorry that you didn't think I was a threat and ruined your scum game 4 u.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5331, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5327, Nero Cain wrote:Why does it matter if I scum read you at all? I have a gun result and that's all that matters.
I did not talk about you scumreading me that message was directed at Alchemist hence that's why that's his quote.
Fake guilty aside, You literally have no choice but to think im 100% scum coz i've not been quickhammered.
you're right, I got caught up in the moment.

You are 100% scum, you haven't been quickhammered for the following reasons.

1. Your buddy hasn't voted you
2. you haven't self voted
3. town are dragging their feet. (pls don't pull of robbnova on me!)

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 5325, Luna Fox wrote:I don't even understand why you scumread me, you went from "This isnt Luna's scum meta one day" to "There's totes a guilty on Luna the other."
I said what things had to be true for you to be Town here and I don’t believe those things are true.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5334, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 5325, Luna Fox wrote:I don't even understand why you scumread me, you went from "This isnt Luna's scum meta one day" to "There's totes a guilty on Luna the other."
I said what things had to be true for you to be Town here and I don’t believe those things are true.
At this point.
I've done everything I can do.
I'm not willing to put more effort into this game after Boon's fake guilty screwed everything up, I just rather take the loss here and blame him later.
Maybe you're just scum too idk, although with both you and SS wanting to vote me I dont think both of you can be scum coz at least one of you two has to be town.
So again just, GG, I dont care enough to continue 1v1ing as I lost the will to fight I had in me already coz everything I do just seems to support me scum more and more, maybe it might have been better for town for me to not have done anything in the first place.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Besides, I havent been enjoying this game at all ever since FB died.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I would like to wait until PP is ready before doing anything.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Only regret I have is that I decided to effort this game after getting lock towned.
But I guess there will be scum out there who will just ruin everything by faking guilties on LyLo.

This is the last time ever I effort a game unless I roll IC.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I hope no one falls for this
AtE

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Like at this point i think i've been pretty transparently town the entire game, and im pretty confused this is even happening in the first place.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5339, Nero Cain wrote:I hope no one falls for this
AtE
Dude... it's almost like i'm
*drum roll*
A Sakura Hana alt!

WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT!
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Not me...for sure. No way.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Sorry - I've reread. Specifically RCE's ISO and revisited my D1 stance on Luna. I don't believe the Pine wagon was pure town and Alch makes the most sense with Luna.

VOTE: Luna
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Sorry if I'm wrong.
<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:02 pm

Not hammering.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5337, Something_Smart wrote:I would like to wait until PP is ready before doing anything.
What were u planning on doing then?

Are you waiting on Alch?

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

I was waiting on everyone else. I have nothing left to add and will hammer if nobody else has anything either.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:11 pm

In post 5346, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5337, Something_Smart wrote:I would like to wait until PP is ready before doing anything.
What were u planning on doing then?

Are you waiting on Alch?
Not specifically, I was just noting that the scumteam was not in fact me and you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:12 pm

I'm fine with the hammer.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”