votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by votato »

In post 242, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 240, Albert B. Rampage wrote:forcibly aligned
This sounds......... ominous
that sounds like a good time is what it sounds like.

@mod
In post 69, votato wrote:
In post 50, Paragon wrote:Are 5.5 roses and 5.5 guns optimal
In post 67, farside22 wrote:I feel like I'm missing something
Youre missing the ability to reason logically. UNVOTE: votatoVOTE: farside only scum would be such humorless illogical people.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

Newb is not just newb. There are definitive differences between newb!town "I don't understand how mafia works" and newb!scum "het guys I'm new watch me make these GeNuInE mIsTaKeS" and I absolutely do not believe you don't understand the difference. We can agree to disagree on extracting what we believe happened there, I'm 100% okay with that, but newb is not just newb.

To answer your question, yes. I have 100% seen people fake the dumbest shit. Before you ask for links, no. I'm not dredging through three pages of game links to find the times I saw it happen to satisfy you.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 250, lilith2013 wrote:I was promised sheeping
Call me oathbreaker. I like it!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:33 pm

Just call upon me when you need me Lillith, I'll yell down the baddies for you.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by votato »

Actually, chkflip is doing the non-RVS version of my vote on farside, so ill UNVOTE: farside and instead VOTE: chkflip. I'm probably wrong, because I automatically read twats as scum, but im getting a pretty big clue here
Spoiler:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:36 pm

VOTE: chkflip

This one's just for fun to see what Lilith comes up with next. Let's get it, guys! The scums are waiting!
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 21, votato wrote:the fact that firebringer hasnt claimed scum yet gives me a hard town read on him....
If you’re not an alt, how do you have this knowledge of firebringer already given your join date?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 123, votato wrote:
In post 106, DonCorleone wrote:Also, not persuaded that votato isn’t an alt who doesn’t want to admit to being an alt.
you might want to look into the other games im currently playing. cant provide details cuz im not sure how the rule about discussing ongoing games works. but i think i can say that im playing other games.

remember how the rules mentioned challenges?
I will do this though, hang on
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 86, votato wrote:this is my main. im new here. hellow!
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by votato »

In post 93, votato wrote:fair enough. I've taken a peek at a few recent games to give me some idea of what to expect. from what I've gleaned its basically several hundred pages of shitposting followed by random voting and whoever is the best at making up a compelling story controls the vote. you just hope that the storytellers are on your team.
my life is a lie, but not that statement
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 165, chkflip wrote:I believe they're both scum as of that post and nothing has happened to change my mind there. It's pretty simple stuff but apparently it doesn't make sense to you so I have to hold your fucking hand. Cool.
Talk me through this.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

For the record, we should avoid lynching at deadline if at all possible. I think we should behave as if 2 days left is the deadline to make sure we’re not scrambling. That’s what seem to have happened last game multiple times and it looks like it worked out strongly in favour of scum.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Tentatively, I’d say farside, Something_Smart, firebringer, ABR, and votato are all town. Least confident on ABR there, but I have no real experience with him first hand so I may be incorrectly reading him playing in a fairly relaxed manner as him being town. Which I know is the opposite of his reputation, but I think scum!ABR may feel more pressured to act in line with his high pressure reputation, thereby making his relaxation actually in favour of town him.

Farside, what do you see in paragon that’s townie? I have something gut pinging me town there but not enough for me to really call the slot as town.

Lilith I’m holding back on for now, not sure.

Chkflip is my top for scum among the posting slots, but I want to interact more there. They may not be a bad lynch even if town.

All the other slots haven’t produced enough content yet to be read.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

ABR, farside, S_S: what do you make of Lilith so far?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Iconeum and Vecna should be readable once they start posting. Who has experience with Knightmare or eyestott?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by eyestott »

Still on page 3!
UNVOTE:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why am I a good lynch if town, exactly?
In post 21, votato wrote:also, are we to believe that scum dont have a PT in this game? it mentions a PT in the rules during the night phase, but thats the only place i found it mentioned. the rules have already been noted as flawed tho. also, I'm getting dangerously close to not getting page 1 lynched. step it up!
Ping one.
In post 24, votato wrote:well im voting for me too. if im town then im voting for a known townie. thats pretty scummy. if im scum im voting for a known scummer, thats pretty townish. i think we should probably lynch me just to gather some info.
Ping two, even though it's pretty obv a joke, struck a chord with me.
In post 38, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: votato
Push for leaving RVS on p2 which, while I appreciate it, sits strangely with me given that it's on an RVS wagon.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by votato »

In post 267, chkflip wrote:Why am I a good lynch if town, exactly?
In post 21, votato wrote:also, are we to believe that scum dont have a PT in this game? it mentions a PT in the rules during the night phase, but thats the only place i found it mentioned. the rules have already been noted as flawed tho. also, I'm getting dangerously close to not getting page 1 lynched. step it up!
Ping one.
In post 24, votato wrote:well im voting for me too. if im town then im voting for a known townie. thats pretty scummy. if im scum im voting for a known scummer, thats pretty townish. i think we should probably lynch me just to gather some info.
Ping two, even though it's pretty obv a joke, struck a chord with me.
In post 38, Albert B. Rampage wrote:VOTE: votato
Push for leaving RVS on p2 which, while I appreciate it, sits strangely with me given that it's on an RVS wagon.
you seem to be more concerned about the wagon on me than i am... why? its jokes, bruh. what exactly is pinging you about me?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 104, Paragon wrote:eyestott! Are you reading up articles on townplay or are you ready to solve the game?
I’ve just read “advanced scumplay 1010101”. Was a very exhilarating rea-

I mean, I’ve been asleep! I don’t think I can solve this yet? I’m just considering the benefits and drawbacks of massclaiming, and on which day the benefits outweigh said drawbacks
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Okay, but he was pushing someone you yourself thought had said scummy things? So even given the excessive confidence of calling him obvscum (I wrote this off as a joke) by that point, why was your first thought bussing? Are you familiar with ABR?

You would be a potentially good lynch if you’re making the thread toxic (which you admittedly haven’t done with me but I looked like it was threatening to go that way earlier) but also because of the stances being taken on you as the first serious wagon. Mostly the first point, though. I think that removing elements liable to reduce town cohesion as the game goes on should be a priority for town on D1, possibly beyond lynching actual scum.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 270, DonCorleone wrote:Okay, but he was pushing someone you yourself thought had said scummy things? So even given the excessive confidence of calling him obvscum (I wrote this off as a joke) by that point, why was your first thought bussing? Are you familiar with ABR?

You would be a potentially good lynch if you’re making the thread toxic (which you admittedly haven’t done with me but I looked like it was threatening to go that way earlier) but also because of the stances being taken on you as the first serious wagon. Mostly the first point, though. I think that removing elements liable to reduce town cohesion as the game goes on should be a priority for town on D1, possibly beyond lynching actual scum.
@chkflip, I was ninja’d
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's been a while but yes I am familiar with Rampage.

I've never been, nor will I ever be, banned from mafia for toxicity. Not koombaya'ing with every player does not a toxic player make.
In post 268, votato wrote:you seem to be more concerned about the wagon on me than i am... why? its jokes, bruh. what exactly is pinging you about me?
My concern is not the wagon. My concern is not allowing scum to coast onto their easily lynched buddy. There's a difference.

Your posts read like you're trying to Steve Martin your way into being townread. You want to be townread so hard that you bring up things that are fairly obvious, admitting as much in the same post, while feigning confusion about things that couldn't be more spelled out.

But it's mostly the "I'm funny too guys *dab*" vibe I got from the majority of your ISO.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ah, I see I was wrong about scum communication being outlined in the rule set beyond the night phase bit. Just looked again. My vote is not imperative on that as a staple but I will openly admit I thought I'd seen it more so than I know that's a very normal thing in mafia period.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by votato »

well obviously its normal, but this is a theme game, so I thought things might be different? it was a genuine question, and should probably be read as NAI. or it was an intentional townslip...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”