Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:22 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I think the final scum is in [drew, Mala, Bambi]. I also think the neighbourhood should out themselves and when they joined it.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:26 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1055, geraintm wrote:
In post 1051, TheTrollie wrote:Mala/Mavs/Bambi?

I'll vote mavs...theres a reason his wagon cant get to 4 today.
I still have trollies down as scum btw, please don't think I don't want them lynched. (the above just screams scum not wanting to lynch their partner to me)
assuming mavs turns up scum, I will be voting for trollies tomorrow straight off
VOTE: trollie
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: trollie
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1102, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: trollie

You got a reason for voting trollie. Day 3 i didnt see you mention him much

All you said is if one of a list flip town. Then you would scum read him.

SO who out of bambi and germa are you sure is town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 863, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 835, bob3141 wrote:You have a tweet death who is a kill against several mislynches that day. So its unlikely that a player still pushing him towards the end of the day is scum.

Now why kill him when it takes one vote of one to two mislynchs.

Then you have chances that he was killed to simply stop a town block forming. If that is so it increases the odds that allo and dany are town. You have him not wanting trollie or mala.

by odds it most likely makes allo/dany/trolii/mala town. And that nk was so not me. A look at all my scum privates would show you that.

my poe for today mav/bambi/germ/cat
Why is mavs in your pool? MT was against a mavs lynch d1 as well
drew what do you think of this?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

trollie what made you scum read mav and when?

And how did this change and why?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

now if germa and bambi are town then why wouldnt scum add a second vote.

with 2 scum and 2 town. The last scum would of been need to complete any scum lynch.

now at this point and before, danny, torrlie and mala had declared a bob town read.

So if scums plan was to get me lynched why would 2 of them openly come out town leaning on me. One maybe but two.

So either we had 2 scum on me with one beign germa or bambi. Or one of the scum votes was impared
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

trollie what was the reasons for you town read mav day one?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 478, mavsfan41 wrote:@iDanyboy: I lean Skellen/Madoka. I brought this up earlier which Trollie did respond to, is that Skellen voting Allomancer doesn’t quite make sense to me. A vote onto bob3141 would make the most sense given the conditions. Also, lots of incomplete reads on the other players.

@Trollie: How do you feel about post 116? I’ve been reading Skellen’s entrance into the game over and over both framed as she’s scum and then as town. Post 116 seems to suspect Allomancer who she does eventually vote. Post 119 agrees with Allomancer’s read. Post 121 is the defense of Allomancer and post 122 is the Allomancer vote. This seems to flip flop quite a bit on Allomancer. None of her posts have consistency on Allomancer. You’ve pointed out the inconsistencies in posts 121 and 122. But this was a theme earlier with less conviction. She seems to be fixated on Allomancer leading to a wide range of thinking he’s town then thinking he’s scum. I can see town skellen doing this whereas scum Skellen would just be lazy and make a case for a bob vote. The Unvote of allomancer as the first post she makes after you throw suspicion on her and that whole post in general has a weird feel to it. Thoughts? You’ve got my vote, but I don’t wanna let iDanyboy bully me into a vote, so can’t do it in this post :P

Thinking big picture too, if Skellen is scum, that would clear Trollie and very likely mean Allomancer is town as well. Any thoughts as to potential partners?

trollie in hindsight what do you think of this post
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 508, mavsfan41 wrote:Trollie, you’ve been pretty consistent in your read of Skellen and really do feel like you’re tying to figure the game out. I’ll vote Skellen.

Vote: Madoka

What do you think of this
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 679, mavsfan41 wrote:I agree with Geraintm. So forced between those two, it’s Espressojet for me.

Vote: Expressojet

Trollie why do you think mav would choose to vote espresso over cat
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:18 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1110, bob3141 wrote:
In post 679, mavsfan41 wrote:I agree with Geraintm. So forced between those two, it’s Espressojet for me.

Vote: Expressojet

Trollie why do you think mav would choose to vote espresso over cat
The vote was between you and Espressojet, not cat.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1100, iDanyboy wrote:I think the final scum is in [drew, Mala, Bambi]. I also think the neighbourhood should out themselves and when they joined it.
/facepalm

You’ve got to be kidding me, right?

Ger, disappointed you hammered mate. We needed to get mala in on the discussion.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:24 am

Post by iDanyboy »

I don't get what's so facepalm worthy? Mala's posted a blank vote and nothing else so it seems like she doesn't care about your discussion.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:09 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1112, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1100, iDanyboy wrote:I think the final scum is in [drew, Mala, Bambi]. I also think the neighbourhood should out themselves and when they joined it.
/facepalm

Ger, disappointed you hammered mate. We needed to get mala in on the discussion.
I didnt hammer!
Go back and read the votes
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1104, bob3141 wrote:
In post 863, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 835, bob3141 wrote:You have a tweet death who is a kill against several mislynches that day. So its unlikely that a player still pushing him towards the end of the day is scum.

Now why kill him when it takes one vote of one to two mislynchs.

Then you have chances that he was killed to simply stop a town block forming. If that is so it increases the odds that allo and dany are town. You have him not wanting trollie or mala.

by odds it most likely makes allo/dany/trolii/mala town. And that nk was so not me. A look at all my scum privates would show you that.

my poe for today mav/bambi/germ/cat
Why is mavs in your pool? MT was against a mavs lynch d1 as well
drew what do you think of this?
Cats post or your post?
In post 1113, iDanyboy wrote:I don't get what's so facepalm worthy? Mala's posted a blank vote and nothing else so it seems like she doesn't care about your discussion.
It's facepalm worthy because I basically led the lynch on mavs and called you as scum and now you're calling me part of the scum team?

Seriously... You're as obvious as it gets.

I am going to vote for you now. I feel passionately about it.

VOTE: iDanyboy

I want to hear why people are on Trollie. I'm not 100% convinced on him.
In post 1114, geraintm wrote:
In post 1112, Drew-Sta wrote:
/facepalm

I didnt hammer!
Go back and read the votes
Sorry, you're right.

Trollie, what the fuck, dude. Honestly.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

Question - are there force votes in this game?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1115, Drew-Sta wrote:It's facepalm worthy because I basically led the lynch on mavs and called you as scum and now you're calling me part of the scum team?

The Mavs lynch went through without you, and would of went through had you posted nothing. I am the one that scumread mavs on day 2 and voted him as soon as day 3 started and did not move it when the bob/ bambi wagons both had 3 votes on them. I think this makes it hard to pin me as scum with mavs. I also don't like how you are trying to take credit for a mavs lynch when you had nothing to do with it.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

I also don't get this hostility that you are giving to trollie for hammering, Mala has posted in thread and basically ignored you, yet your angry at trollie.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1117, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 1115, Drew-Sta wrote:It's facepalm worthy because I basically led the lynch on mavs and called you as scum and now you're calling me part of the scum team?

The Mavs lynch went through without you, and would of went through had you posted nothing. I am the one that scumread mavs on day 2 and voted him as soon as day 3 started and did not move it when the bob/ bambi wagons both had 3 votes on them. I think this makes it hard to pin me as scum with mavs. I also don't like how you are trying to take credit for a mavs lynch when you had nothing to do with it.
You keep highlighting mala and her lack of discourse. Why.

I agree that in looking back at your actions, you did sit on mavs. But you also sat on EJ for reasons that were ridiculous and hammered Titus. Given how stinky mavs is, I would also consider your actions akin to bussing.

Lastly, detail why you think I'm scum with mala, and why you said scum team was mala, Bambi and I and you never included mavs in that.

Your behaviour in D1 and D2 were so incredibly dodgy.

I'm not laying claim on the mavs lynch. I'm saying I lead it in that I advocated for it and wanted it.
In post 1118, iDanyboy wrote:I also don't get this hostility that you are giving to trollie for hammering, Mala has posted in thread and basically ignored you, yet your angry at trollie.
Because as someone just coming into the game, I wanted a more broad view of peoples response to my argument, not a shitty hammer with no analysis and discussion. I wanted to flush out whether you, bambi and bob were part of mavs team by how you voted and reacted. Trollie didn't give me that opportunity. Three different hammers on three different lynches also makes me consider the possibility that one is scum.

--

At the least, one of mala and Bambi identifies to me that they're scum. That means the remaining scum (if there is 3) is on mavs. Allo now dead as town means you, bob, ger and trollie are one of the scum. I find it unlikely both remaining scum would be on the lynch.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

@mod - does this game set up include the possibility of a silence ability or a force vote ability?

Sorry for my n00biness.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 1119, Drew-Sta wrote:
You keep highlighting mala and her lack of discourse. Why.

I agree that in looking back at your actions, you did sit on mavs. But you also sat on EJ for reasons that were ridiculous and hammered Titus. Given how stinky mavs is, I would also consider your actions akin to bussing.
Lastly, detail why you think I'm scum with mala, and why you said scum team was mala, Bambi and I and you never included mavs in that.

Your behaviour in D1 and D2 were so incredibly dodgy.

I'm not laying claim on the mavs lynch. I'm saying I lead it in that I advocated for it and wanted it.
In post 1118, iDanyboy wrote:I also don't get this hostility that you are giving to trollie for hammering, Mala has posted in thread and basically ignored you, yet your angry at trollie.
Because as someone just coming into the game, I wanted a more broad view of peoples response to my argument, not a shitty hammer with no analysis and discussion. I wanted to flush out whether you, bambi and bob were part of mavs team by how you voted and reacted. Trollie didn't give me that opportunity. Three different hammers on three different lynches also makes me consider the possibility that one is scum.

--

At the least, one of mala and Bambi identifies to me that they're scum. That means the remaining scum (if there is 3) is on mavs. Allo now dead as town means you, bob, ger and trollie are one of the scum. I find it unlikely both remaining scum would be on the lynch.
I keep highlighting Mal's lack of content because you keep saying you wanted a response from Mala and she has ignored you and yet you're puting your anger elsewhere.
I also think you need to re read day 3 because I was the only one that voted Mav's when he had no stink on him and had ample oppurtunity to switch votes because there where two wagons in Bambi and Bob. So in your universe I as scum came out hard pushing my partners after miss lynching two townies? with a misslynch opportunity in Bambi or Bob (as they can't both be my partners). I don't think my day 1 play was dodgy, day 2 you could argue but I think my day 1 was pretty clear.

My scum read's come from POE, mav's is dead so we can't lynch him again. I think Bob, Trollie and Ger are town leaving you, Bambi and Mala.

You said ' I basically led the lynch on mavs' and I think anyone that reads it will get the same meaning I did from that and not what you have said now. If anyone pushed him when he had a stink on him it was you not me.

Writing this post has made me realise how disjointed and bad my writing skills are :oops:
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

In post 1121, iDanyboy wrote:1. I keep highlighting Mal's lack of content because you keep saying you wanted a response from Mala and she has ignored you and yet you're puting your anger elsewhere.
2. I also think you need to re read day 3 because I was the only one that voted Mav's when he had no stink on him and had ample oppurtunity to switch votes because there where two wagons in Bambi and Bob. So in your universe I as scum came out hard pushing my partners after miss lynching two townies? with a misslynch opportunity in Bambi or Bob (as they can't both be my partners). I don't think my day 1 play was dodgy, day 2 you could argue but I think my day 1 was pretty clear.

3. My scum read's come from POE, mav's is dead so we can't lynch him again. I think Bob, Trollie and Ger are town leaving you, Bambi and Mala.

You said ' I basically led the lynch on mavs' and I think anyone that reads it will get the same meaning I did from that and not what you have said now. If anyone pushed him when he had a stink on him it was you not me.

Writing this post has made me realise how disjointed and bad my writing skills are :oops:
1. Re trollie: he was on mavs at 3.5. Then got off at , strangely. Then I come along, post my wall, and, acknowledging he did in read my wall and Ger's posts after () which must have included my request to wait for mala in , ends up slamming the hammer after Allo voted in (with Trollie going on when it seemed abundantly clear mavs was scum).

That's why I'm angry. Mala not posting is not something I'm angry at. I want their feedback. I'm also wondering if they've been force voted and silenced but I doubt it.

... also, when reading that, it seems fucking clear Trollie is acting suspiciously.

Fuck. That revelation hit me like a truck...

I actually think Trollie is scum guys.

2. Not important after my revelation in 1.

3. Why is Trollie town? Exactly why? I think it's now you, Trollie and mavs.

Why do you keep drawing attention to mala?You are shifting focus here from you and Trollie.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

Spoiler:
In post 1122, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1121, iDanyboy wrote:1. I keep highlighting Mal's lack of content because you keep saying you wanted a response from Mala and she has ignored you and yet you're puting your anger elsewhere.
2. I also think you need to re read day 3 because I was the only one that voted Mav's when he had no stink on him and had ample oppurtunity to switch votes because there where two wagons in Bambi and Bob. So in your universe I as scum came out hard pushing my partners after miss lynching two townies? with a misslynch opportunity in Bambi or Bob (as they can't both be my partners). I don't think my day 1 play was dodgy, day 2 you could argue but I think my day 1 was pretty clear.

3. My scum read's come from POE, mav's is dead so we can't lynch him again. I think Bob, Trollie and Ger are town leaving you, Bambi and Mala.

1. Re trollie: he was on mavs at 3.5. Then got off at , strangely. Then I come along, post my wall, and, acknowledging he did in read my wall and Ger's posts after () which must have included my request to wait for mala in , ends up slamming the hammer after Allo voted in (with Trollie going on when it seemed abundantly clear mavs was scum).

That's why I'm angry. Mala not posting is not something I'm angry at. I want their feedback. I'm also wondering if they've been force voted and silenced but I doubt it.

... also, when reading that, it seems fucking clear Trollie is acting suspiciously.

Fuck. That revelation hit me like a truck...

I actually think Trollie is scum guys.

2. Not important after my revelation in 1.

3. Why is Trollie town? Exactly why? I think it's now you, Trollie and mavs.

Why do you keep drawing attention to mala?You are shifting focus here from you and Trollie.

I've only brought attention to Mala in response to you, and I haven't shifted focus away from my self as I am discussing my play with you so how can I be changing the focus away from myself?

Your 2 isn't an adequete response. You think I'm scum with Mavs, and Trollie but I didn't push either of them prior to day 3 andI have managed to miss lynch town two days in a row with ease, but then I hard bussed my partner in day 3 when there were two viable miss lynches. You think that when Bob and Bamb both had 3 votes on them I would just straight push Mavs. I don't think that play ever makes sense. I think this theory makes no sense unless I am scum with both Bob and Bambi so to put me as scum me Trollie seems nonsensical.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Fuck, Mavs really was scum. Hmm. Okay, back in this game finally after just dodging it for awhile for... Honestly laziness and shit because no scum flip gave me anything to work with.

Don't out Trollie to L-1 please. A quickhammer today would be shite.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”