Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 246, Farkset wrote:Spring gives me jester vibes :S His actions seems to be staged with some self awareness.
~ ker
Then there's stuff like this, usage of wrong pronoun. They have day talk, it could be co-ordinated but eh, it feels like a genuine mistake which I don't feel like a scum buddy would make cause it might have came up in the QT.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Ame »

Knight, why did you vote for me as leader?
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1351, Ame wrote:Knight, why did you vote for me as leader?
Cause you were my early TLs due to posts like , which seemed liked a sincere effort in trying to break the game by using the train cop thing. Wouldn't expect it from scum.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1295, Ame wrote:
Ginnie
looks really bad for these:
In post 926, Ginngie wrote:Im gonna make the bold claim that everyone over 100 posts as of this moment is town.
In post 951, Ginngie wrote:I'm sorry but this is never going to flip fucking scum.
The first looks like derailing. She made the post a bit after I made my case on Farkset. @all could you read it in context and let me know what you think?
In post 1347, Ame wrote: My town core right now is NK, Ginnie, and Pine. I'll dive into Hectic tomorrow, but I think he's probably a part of that as well. However, Hectic it would be helpful if you started to provide some thoughts!
Bad progression on Ginngie. Mind explaining this ame?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Raya36 »

Also I agree with you on NK but why is Pine town to you?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Raya36 »

As for Hectic I think it's unlikely he's buddies with Farkset
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Hectic »

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Hectic »

Will catch up tonight!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

@Pink Ball
Do you have any new reads since the day change? Also do you have any thoughts on Ginngie in general?

@momo
We haven't heard much from you all game. I don't have any reason to believe you're not lurking scum. Care to share any reads?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1347, Ame wrote:NK can you do a reread of Spring and Fark in ISO together? I don't think Spring is scum. Her reasoning comes from a place that I don't think scum would be able to simulate. A recent example in particular is 1311. This is the type of theory that I only think comes from genuine confirmation bias.

Spring, I went into your meta some and found that this persona isn't your standard and that you are actually capable of posting normally and politely. Why did you choose this persona this game? I find your abrasiveness and rudeness very unenjoyable and ask that you stop.
No, it can be faked. You said it yourself- they are not like usual. Lying about the own role is scum indicative and anti-town. The interactions with Farkran point to SVS. Disrupting the town is anti-town. If you have a
scummy antitown player
, lynch them ASAP.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Ame »

Yay content!
In post 1353, Raya36 wrote:Bad progression on Ginngie.
Do you really think it's bad Raya [:?
In post 1354, Raya36 wrote:why is Pine town to you?
I thought you were town reading Pine [:? Do you not believe his claim?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Ame »

NK, I'd rather lynch scum than an anti-town player. I'll case why I believe Spring to be town later.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1361, Ame wrote:NK, I'd rather lynch scum than an anti-town player. I'll case why I believe Spring to be town later.
Please do, because I don`t see it.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1360, Ame wrote:Yay content!
In post 1353, Raya36 wrote:Bad progression on Ginngie.
Do you really think it's bad Raya [:?
In post 1354, Raya36 wrote:why is Pine town to you?
I thought you were town reading Pine [:? Do you not believe his claim?
I do really think it's a bad progression.

My read on Pine is irrelevant. I'm asking you about your read
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm with NK on this one. There is nothing town about lying about your role...
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1363, Raya36 wrote:My read on Pine is irrelevant. I'm asking you about your read
You specifically said you
agree
with me on NK, implying that you don't agree on Pine. So your read is relevant. What changed between this post and your last? My reasoning is literally the same as yours. His claim seems genuine.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Ame »

Also, I
agree
with you on NK
but
why is Pine town to you?

This line of questioning doesn't make sense if you're reading Pine as town. Which you heavily implied before.

Btw, can you elaborate on why Pine was one of your top suspects coming into today when he was one of your consistent town reads yesterday? Why does Fark's flip change that?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Raya36 »

I'm going a little back and forth on pine right now. He's playing a little different than other games I've played with him activity wise. I felt that his claim was genuine but it also wasn't anything scum couldn't claim. Although I don't think scum would claim there was a mod error just to fake claim. I was concerned about him with farkset associations because there were a few times they defended him even though he didn't have much to show.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Raya36 »

Can you explain Ginngie? I'm still confused about that
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1367, Raya36 wrote:He's playing a little different than other games I've played with him activity wise.
Are you able to go into this? Before, you said TRF was the only recent game you had with Pine.
In post 1367, Raya36 wrote:I was concerned about him with farkset associations because there were a few times they defended him even though he didn't have much to show.
That's one of the reasons I think he is town. Farkset's read came off as TMI. I think in general the fact that he's being town read by so many players for little reasoning indicates that he's town. For example, you also town read him without much to show. How do you reconcile that with your reasoning? If Pine is scum, should I scum read you for the same reasoning you're building an association between Pine and Farkran?
In post 1368, Raya36 wrote:Can you explain Ginngie? I'm still confused about that
It would have been apt to ask me about it before claiming it was bad don't you think? My initial read on Ginnie came from mastina's. I trust mastina accurately identified town Ginnie regardless of mastina's alignment. My read was solidified when Ginnie provided his self meta during the quest. It just came off as pure. He not realizing that Knight was the mastina replacement, town reading mastina, yet scum reading Knight for his vote in the quest also came off as super genuine. I also suspect that if Ginnie was scum, they would alter their playstyle after mastina replaced out, as they would no longer have to maintain their image for her sake and instead would need to tailor it to everyone else. My was just poking, and he reacted consistently with what I expected from his style. It was also a guiltless reaction. No justification. No omgus. No shame.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Raya36 »

TRF is the only game I've played at all recently. Pine was lurky and town. And I do recall playing games way in the past where Pine played the same way. I find it odd that he is way less lurky.

I think you might be right about him though. That's a good point about farkset town reading him though. You've convinced me. Pine is town.

Yes, it would've been better to ask you first. I never claimed to be good at this. You're saying you trust Mastina calling Ginngie town even if Mastina is scum? Everything else you said makes sense besides that.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Ame »

Lady who was your NK target? And if it wasn't me, why not?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1370, Raya36 wrote:You're saying you trust Mastina calling Ginngie town even if Mastina is scum?
Yes, because of this:
In post 884, Ginngie wrote:
In post 882, Ame wrote:(1) Do you have an impression of mastina's alignment?
(2) Does mastina town read you when you're town regardless of her alignment? Or has she ever pushed you when she was scum?
(3) TT Go is actually pretty funny!
town, I like her use of emojis(read the chart nerds)

mastina will never compromise her ability to read me. She gives that up I no longer have to worry about her ever again.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Ame »

In post 1370, Raya36 wrote:TRF is the only game I've played at all recently. Pine was lurky and town. And I do recall playing games way in the past where Pine played the same way. I find it odd that he is way less lurky.
So is it that you don't him to play the game at all ever? I wouldn't consider his play here to not be lurky. In TRF he only posted once which was a prodge and was replaced after. I don't see how you could use this as meta. Is the meta that you expect town!Pine to play so inactively that he is replaced out every game?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1372, Ame wrote:
In post 1370, Raya36 wrote:You're saying you trust Mastina calling Ginngie town even if Mastina is scum?
Yes, because of this:
In post 884, Ginngie wrote:
In post 882, Ame wrote:(1) Do you have an impression of mastina's alignment?
(2) Does mastina town read you when you're town regardless of her alignment? Or has she ever pushed you when she was scum?
(3) TT Go is actually pretty funny!
town, I like her use of emojis(read the chart nerds)

mastina will never compromise her ability to read me. She gives that up I no longer have to worry about her ever again.
Alright, thank you

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”