Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Except that post made a wrong assumption on why I voted chkflip. After I after I explained the reasoning, evern chk himself was agreeing with my reasoning.

So how is there any pressure? Did you see DonCorlo come after me after that explenation? no? so where is the pressure that caused me to back off?

I gave my reason for unvoting. chk was very disarming in his response. Either it was great ate, or just a very genuine progression that caused his shift in meta from the last game we played together.

But hey, interpret it as you will. It certainly wasn't pressure. And even if I felt pressure, im fairly sure you know I have no problems dealing with pressure as scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 997, MariaR wrote:Please let me know what question if yours I'm not directly answering so you can stop using buzzwords. That'd be lovely
Hi pot this is kettle.
How are you?
I'm good.
So you used buzzwords like gun ho to describe ABR without showing why you thought that. And buzzwords like this little gem of vaugness
It is if you take it into context with the rest of the way someone is choosing to act.
which was in regards to lillth's plays this way.
The catch up is a mish mosh of cherry picking comments and then realizing, whoops I have nothing so I'm going to through names out and go tada, look i have scum reads.

That was maria's catch up post in a nutshell.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:52 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1000, Vecna wrote:Except that post made a wrong assumption on why I voted chkflip. After I after I explained the reasoning, evern chk himself was agreeing with my reasoning.

So how is there any pressure? Did you see DonCorlo come after me after that explenation? no? so where is the pressure that caused me to back off?

I gave my reason for unvoting. chk was very disarming in his response. Either it was great ate, or just a very genuine progression that caused his shift in meta from the last game we played together.

But hey, interpret it as you will. It certainly wasn't pressure. And even if I felt pressure, im fairly sure you know I have no problems dealing with pressure as scum.
It doesn't matter what the posts intent was.

The point I made was that you voted chkflip with a lot of confidence.
After that post was made you changed on a dime.

Also how am I supposed to know that 'you have no problems dealing with pressure as scum?'
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1001, farside22 wrote:
In post 997, MariaR wrote:Please let me know what question if yours I'm not directly answering so you can stop using buzzwords. That'd be lovely
Hi pot this is kettle.
How are you?
I'm good.
So you used buzzwords like gun ho to describe ABR without showing why you thought that. And buzzwords like this little gem of vaugness
It is if you take it into context with the rest of the way someone is choosing to act.
The catch up is a mish mosh of cherry picking comments and then realizing, whoops I have nothing so I'm going to through names out and go tada, look i have scum reads.

With ABR I didn't really think I needed to show it because it felt well...obvious in his whole ISO? But fair enough. Never said I wasn't a hypocrite~

My catch up was trash I can admit that did you see how much of that I was struggling with? Catching up at 3am that isn't a tryhard game for me was probably not the smartest of ideas but hey, live with what you learn. My catch up was mostly me wanting to show my scumreads than people I tr. I'm much better at talking live and explaining my thoughts so that's why I'm excited.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Vecna »

im sure we've crushed at least one game as scum together. It mightve been years ago though
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:57 am

Post by MariaR »

Uhhh we played that card game ye? I think that's the one.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Vecna »

thats the one yeah. That memory of getting death tunneled by titus just to have her vigged by the town vig is a fond one
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:00 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 993, MariaR wrote:No I saw that part and if you were pushing my slot/asking for votes before my replace in I would understand and it'd be fine. But I don't think you were doing that. Do you see how from my pov that looks really weird how you just start pushing me when I come on in?
Actually farside was pushing/engaging paragon slot:

Paragon’s last post was so it’s really unfair and leaning towards misrep to say that farside wasn’t pushing your slot before you replaced in. There wasn’t anything to push after she last mentioned paragon.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:00 am

Post by MariaR »

That was a great game the bp was amazing ah, fond memories fun game.What were you scumreading about my slot before this Vecna?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:01 am

Post by votato »

it seems like farside made some initial reads, and is now going full confirmation bias. farside, do you think you could go through some of maria's posts and try to explain them yourself from the lens of town!maria? could you do the same for me? I'm not sure I like all of Maria's posts that much either, but you seem to be giving her the same treatment you're giving me, which is: "you're scum. I've decided you're scum, and therefore you are. And since you're scum im going to read your posts as coming only from scum, and treat you like you're a bad person." You seem to be getting really ticked off, and maybe you've just tunneled really hard, but it seems more likely that you're putting on an angry facade for some AtE action. How dare we be scum?
In post 987, farside22 wrote:
In post 979, MariaR wrote:I dislike how farside is treating/talking to my slot like it's already scum instead of trying to ya know. Just talk normally but that can just be a dif in playstyle and annoyance more than anything else.
pedit: It makes me want to wagon Vecna even more!
I'm sorry you rolled scum. If you were town I would be really nice and try to see your pov but so far everything you posted look made up and vague.
Thank you for replacing. Much love to you for doing that.
it seems like you're really trying hard here to be open minded and reasoned, and not at all tunneling.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 984, farside22 wrote:we'll see that with votes.

I'm sorry did I miss the part where you explained why you were town reading ABR?

*looks around*
Nope.
It gets better then that.
ABR is giving his vote over to lilth whom you are scum reading. That is just priceless shit that I can't make up because it's in the game.
Do you really think MariaR should expect 1 scum to give their scumbuddy a vote?

That's what you're calling her out for?

Also I am not giving my vote to Lilith I thought I made that clear.

VOTE: farside22

For thinking its inconsistent to think I am town if lillith is scum. This doesn't make any sense.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:01 am

Post by votato »

In post 1008, MariaR wrote:That was a great game the bp was amazing ah, fond memories fun game.What were you scumreading about my slot before this Vecna?
attempt to pocket?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1007, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 993, MariaR wrote:No I saw that part and if you were pushing my slot/asking for votes before my replace in I would understand and it'd be fine. But I don't think you were doing that. Do you see how from my pov that looks really weird how you just start pushing me when I come on in?
Actually farside was pushing/engaging paragon slot:

Paragon’s last post was so it’s really unfair and leaning towards misrep to say that farside wasn’t pushing your slot before you replaced in. There wasn’t anything to push after she last mentioned paragon.
I disagree. I saw the part where she was talking to my slot, but I find it odd that she just started the real push/putting the vote down where I came in.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:02 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1010, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

I'm sorry did I miss the part where you explained why you were town reading ABR?

*looks around*
Nope.
ABR is giving his vote over to lilth whom you are scum reading. That is just priceless shit that I can't make up because it's in the game.

For thinking its inconsistent to think I am town if lillith is scum. This doesn't make any sense.
You promised to sheep me though!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1008, MariaR wrote:That was a great game the bp was amazing ah, fond memories fun game.What were you scumreading about my slot before this Vecna?
It was very shit and mediocre reasoning.

The reason you have my vote now is mostly this idea I have in my head that youre always gung-ho (he-he) aggresive as scum, and pretty mellow and bored with everything around you as town.

Also, that thing about the pressure, but yeah, catchups with low attention level are prone to cause that.

If town here, you should sometimes just admit it when your argument was shit. It works wonders or so ive learned, people understand it when u shit the bed
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 999, MariaR wrote:
In post 979, MariaR wrote:I dislike how farside is treating/talking to my slot like it's already scum instead of trying to ya know. Just talk normally but that can just be a dif in playstyle and annoyance more than anything else.
I'm sorry you rolled scum. If you were town I would be really nice and try to see your pov but so far everything you posted look made up and vague.
You think everything I've posted is made up or vague or just my catchup?
In post 1003, MariaR wrote:
In post 1001, farside22 wrote:
Hi pot this is kettle.
How are you?
I'm good.

With ABR I didn't really think I needed to show it because it felt well...obvious in his whole ISO? But fair enough. Never said I wasn't a hypocrite~

My catch up was trash I can admit that did you see how much of that I was struggling with? Catching up at 3am that isn't a tryhard game for me was probably not the smartest of ideas but hey, live with what you learn. My catch up was mostly me wanting to show my scumreads than people I tr. I'm much better at talking live and explaining my thoughts so that's why I'm excited.
See calling a play gun ho that has done nothing to lead the town or take a stance is crap.
You can't expect me to believe that you read the game or see someone who is trying to figure the game out even reading abr's iso alone.
So yes I'm going to call crap as I see it. Next is lillth. You gave vague gut, her emotions and how she flips flop back and forth. But wow guess what I do that. Go check out the doubles game I just played where I went back and forth on reads and how I was feeling and up's and downs.
That's called being invested in a game girl.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:04 am

In post 1013, lilith2013 wrote:You promised to sheep me though!
Didn't you say you were gonna vote SS with me?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:06 am

It's GUNG HO. Gun ho is the name of a weapons fetish hooker.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:06 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1014, Vecna wrote:
It was very shit and mediocre reasoning.

The reason you have my vote now is mostly this idea I have in my head that youre always gung-ho (he-he) aggresive as scum, and pretty mellow and bored with everything around you as town.

Also, that thing about the pressure, but yeah, catchups with low attention level are prone to cause that.

If town here, you should sometimes just admit it when your argument was shit. It works wonders or so ive learned, people understand it when u shit the bed
Are you...reading me as aggressive and gung-ho here? I feel like I've been pretty chill! A bit excited sure, but chill. That's interesting to note though.
I'm pretty sure I've also admitted my catch up is trash and will be trash that's why I was asking farside if she thought all my posting was bad or just my catch up. If she said just my catch up I was gonna reconsider my read
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:07 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1011, votato wrote:
attempt to pocket?
Yes.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:08 am

You're chill MariaR don't let anyond ruffle your feathers.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1009, votato wrote:it seems like farside made some initial reads, and is now going full confirmation bias. farside, do you think you could go through some of maria's posts and try to explain them yourself from the lens of town!maria? could you do the same for me? I'm not sure I like all of Maria's posts that much either, but you seem to be giving her the same treatment you're giving me, which is: "you're scum. I've decided you're scum, and therefore you are. And since you're scum im going to read your posts as coming only from scum, and treat you like you're a bad person." You seem to be getting really ticked off, and maybe you've just tunneled really hard, but it seems more likely that you're putting on an angry facade for some AtE action. How dare we be scum?
it seems like you're really trying hard here to be open minded and reasoned, and not at all tunneling.
I tunnel till someone tells me that my read makes no sense or this player does X typically.
Or if I'm not sure about my reads on a player.
In post 1010, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

*looks around*
Nope.

1) you said the following
In post 240, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not going to give you a double vote, I'm just going to copy your reads.
In post 214, lilith2013 wrote:If my scumreads happen to align with ABR’s, great. I don’t really think there’s a middle ground between having your own reads and being pressured to sheep his, though.
Our reads will be forcibly aligned all of Day 1. I hope you're prepared for that!
I didn't call lilith scum ever so what drove you to that conclusion?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:09 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 1016, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1013, lilith2013 wrote:You promised to sheep me though!
Didn't you say you were gonna vote SS with me?
Neither of us got any traction on that wagon and I’m happy with a Maria vote
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:10 am

You're saying MariaR is lazyscummy because she thinks Lillith is scum and I am town, and the evidence you presented was that I publicly told Lillith our reads would be aligned which you thought was me giving Lillith my vote.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:12 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1015, farside22 wrote:See calling a play gun ho that has done nothing to lead the town or take a stance is crap.
You can't expect me to believe that you read the game or see someone who is trying to figure the game out even reading abr's iso alone.
So yes I'm going to call crap as I see it. Next is lillth. You gave vague gut, her emotions and how she flips flop back and forth. But wow guess what I do that. Go check out the doubles game I just played where I went back and forth on reads and how I was feeling and up's and downs.
That's called being invested in a game girl.
1) He's being aggro. Is that not what the term means? In your face gung-ho etc etc
2) You're right he's not trying to do anything you just listed and I never said he was. That doesn't have to be the base of a townread and that's not what mine is based on at all. If that was the only way to townread someone you would be scumreading half of MS alone.
3) People have changes in emotion that's human. Everyone does it's perfectly normally. In a game like mafiascum you have highs and lows. But when you see a pattern like I do in her like I've said and how her random change is odd. That's when I take issue. I've been invested in games before hell we've played before. It's not that hard in my eyes to see the issue here.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”