chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

Talk to me, Smarts. Where y'at?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

Your vote is on eyestott as PoE.

Am I to understand that you view both major arguments that have transpired since your vote was placed was all town versus town?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I view the major arguments as exceedingly unproductive. I haven't seen a compelling reason to vote ABR or Don, and it seems optimal to let them shoot each other which will simultaneously resolve the argument and remove them both so the rest of us can return to normal play.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1762, farside22 wrote:Maria hasn't tried to sort anyone.
Providing irrational behavior.
I wanted to prove that Don's reads were fake in all of this. He basically calls 1 player town for exactly the same behavior lilith and myself just did but it's town for maria.
Okay let’s take a look at this.

‘Maria hasn’t tried to sort anyone’ is obviously false. I have tried to sort most players in the game, you can see that from my catch up and even more obviously in my live posting. But, what I really want to talk about is the angle Farside has taken with me. This whole entire time she’s been trying to paint a false narrative on how I’ve been acting around her. Saying I dodge questions, saying I haven’t been doing X or Y. That this isn’t an answer etc etc.

This is all false. I’ve answered her questions, I've engaged with her etc etc. What is happening here is she won’t talk any answer I give as a valid one. When you play a game like mafia that is opinion based like this, if you don’t give a ‘proper’ answer people won't be satisfied with it. So I ask, is that what farside is doing here? Just not happy with any of my answers that she’s being blissfully stubborn?

No, I think she’s purposely acting like this. People say she’s sorting but I’m pretty sure her vote has flipped to about 5 dif people in the last 2 or 3 IRL days alone. If you look at some of the people she is ‘scumreading’ it really does paint a picture on how she even got to that angle. I saw someone (I believe ABR) go ‘haha Farside is just blind’ no. I would like to think farside is not blind or stupid. Her posts show that she’s competent. There is a point where you just go ‘you’re not this stupid.’ We’ve passed that point.

The second post is a cherry pick you can clearly see the progression Don made on my slot. Also trying to group up my behavior with herself and lilith is priceless. What they did was gang up on me I tried to solve. This isn’t the best part!
In post 1762, farside22 wrote:He is also discreting ABR in many post about his ability to scum hunt. That ABR should be shot by him even though he is town reading ABR. Accuing ABR of tearing down the game. Did he forget there were only 3 town gun players in the game?
How is any of that protown thinking? How is that trying to actually scum hunt to win?
That is why my vote is where it is and why it hasn't moved.
This is. It’s clear Don is upset and playing with his emotions at least a little. Sure, some of it can be a bit illogical but who was the one who talked about how rational play and MS is funny. Oh wait...it was farside! If she really believed this argument it would go here or she’d at least bring it up. The reality is she just made an argument to fit the narrative at the time and left it
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1771, DonCorleone wrote:Postscript: MariaR and firebringer — I really enjoyed playing with both of you, regardless of what alignment you ultimately are and wanted to call you both out as elements that made this game tolerable
<33333
In post 1780, votato wrote:
In post 1777, DonCorleone wrote:Also at least I don’t read me as scum lmao

If you’d town that is, if you’re scum then you’re playing in a pretty shitty way but eh, scum gonna scum
at this point, even believing you we are pretty committed to listening to ABR today.

i do like those reads, although i still dont see the merit of the eyestoad/knightmare wagons.
What does this mean? Do you think we have to listen to ABR today? It's not like we're children who need to back down. Yes, Abr is being loud anyone can see that. But that doesn't mean we can't ignore the noise and focus on what we need to focus.

Yuck.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1802, Something_Smart wrote:I view the major arguments as exceedingly unproductive.
That didn't
really
answer my question, did it?

Do you think that all of MariaR/farside/lillith/DonC/ABR are town?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

MariaR, in a world where farside isn't really a D1 option, where else would you like to vote?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

Vecna/Lil
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:46 pm

In post 1805, chkflip wrote:That didn't really answer my question, did it?

Do you think that all of MariaR/farside/lillith/DonC/ABR are town?
I don't know, of course.

I definitely think it's possible.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1282, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1278, DonCorleone wrote:Great, who’s scum?
My reads are pretty much unchanged from , making my PoE {Knightmare, Iconeum, Don, eyestott}.
What changed?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

I should reiterate that I'm not trying some dumb "gotcha" here, I simply missed or you didn't state what changed and I genuinely think you're town and want your input.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1807, MariaR wrote:Vecna/Lil
You have no support for any of these votes tbf.

Your reads are so opposites day to me that it's refreshing.

What's your biggest discrepancy with Vecna?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:08 pm

In post 1809, chkflip wrote:What changed?
A shitton of things, most notably that ABR and farside started tunneling Don.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:10 pm

Although I don't think even at that point I would have confidently stated that all five of those slots were town.

Some of the reads in that group were only townleans, nothing higher.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

Naturally.

Why does ABR/farside tunnel = Don!town to you?
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.11

eyestott [2] - Knightmare491, Something_Smart
Knightmare491 [1] - eyestott
MariaR [2] - Iconeum, Firebringer
Albert B. Rampage [1] - SirCakez
DonCorleone [6] - Albert B. Rampage, chkflip, Vecna, farside22, votato, DonCorleone
farside22 [1] - MariaR

Not Voting [1]
- lilith2013

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1765, votato wrote:yeah if you guys are town you both do owe it to your wincon to keep cooler heads - notice how once people got so butthurt the game completely died. or maybe it was ABRs new avatar that caused it.
This^^^

VOTE: maria

We have enough time for this. Take a chill pill and relax.
Since 2 players have claimed to have a n1 shot, why not have them do it tonight? Before you go all WIFOM on this, the simple things will seriously be explained day 2.
So ABR shots someone other then don in his scum pile
Don can shot someone in his scum pile.
SCUM CAN'T ROLEBLOCK SO THERE IS NO FUCKING REASON TO WORRY ABOUT THIS PLAN.
IF I READ ONE COMMENT ABOUT AN N1 ROSE RIGHT NOW I WILL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF TOO.

In the mean time I suggest getting off the claimed gun players and consolidate onto someone that we all agree is scummy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1769, DonCorleone wrote:Getting shitwagoned to death always throws my reads off but probably (
farside, chkflip, eyestott/Knightmare, Lilith/cakez, Vecna
?) should have all the scum, where each forward slash pair is one scum max in that group and Vecna is the one I’m least confident on but don’t really want to check.

Also for fuck’s sake stop letting ABR lead anything. Scum if you’re elsewhere than in those names then I think you’re playing well and I’ll be rooting for you in dead thread!
Hold on. Are you saying you're willing to lynch any player in your POE?

I'm pretty sure that cakez is scum and the last couple pages took real effort and humility for you to descend to such antitown depths, so I'm willing to move my vote for cakez if you are.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:57 pm

In post 1816, farside22 wrote:So ABR shots someone other then don in his scum pile
I can lynch cakez and shoot maria tonight or vice versa. Any preference?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:00 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1818, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1816, farside22 wrote:So ABR shots someone other then don in his scum pile
I would work with that if push comes to shove. I don't see why we can't just lynch Maria. She has done no sorting of anything and helped antagonize the fight. The only reason Don didn't list her is because she didn't vote him.
Don needs to come back.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:01 am

Everyone who thinks DC is scum by this point probably already voted him, so the rest of you on the sidelines think what, this is TvT?

If that's what the majority thinks, and DC backtracks on all the antitown promises he made (self-voting, shooting town "because town will listen to abr", personal insults, bizarre proclamations about masculinity on the site) if all that is taken back, then IF it's been TvT then we're still in a decent position to lynch scum day 1 and shoot them N1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:03 am

In post 1819, farside22 wrote:
In post 1818, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I would work with that if push comes to shove. I don't see why we can't just lynch Maria. She has done no sorting of anything and helped antagonize the fight. The only reason Don didn't list her is because she didn't vote him.
Don needs to come back.
Don thinks Maria is town and we might just get more players on cakez.

VOTE: sircakez
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:06 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1820, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Everyone who thinks DC is scum by this point probably already voted him, so the rest of you on the sidelines think what, this is TvT?

If that's what the majority thinks, and DC backtracks on all the antitown promises he made (self-voting, shooting town "because town will listen to abr", personal insults, bizarre proclamations about masculinity on the site) if all that is taken back, then IF it's been TvT then we're still in a decent position to lynch scum day 1 and shoot them N1.
Hey I think it's bad too, but as I said before this game has 3 gun players that are town. Lynching/shooting each other is bad. That is why I'm trying to fix this so by day 2 if we are lucky at least 2 town gun players can still be alive.
That would be huge for day 2! That is on day 2, at the very least (hopefully) 2 confirmed town players. You get rid of scum reads with a shot at them and that narrows the field for town to work with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:18 am

Post by farside22 »

Excuse me while I sort though a player like maria

Why maria is scum:
this is her catch up post and then this
Any time I asked her to explain her reads she was vague about her reasoning and told me mutiple times to look for myself.
The only time she gave any example of her read on lilith was here This again was based on calling lilith emotions fake.
A lot of her reasoning is based off of something that at best is gut and at worst a lie.
Finally I'm going to use her iso to respond to a post where she claims to sort players out.
iso
The only plus I can give her is not going for either wagon on dc/abr.
But in no way is she trying to sort players. She is creating a narrative about players interactions and the moment she gets attacked she calls them scum without sorting through them at all.
Her push on her scum reads are weak at best.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:20 am

In post 1822, farside22 wrote:Hey I think it's bad too, but as I said before this game has 3 gun players that are town.
If Don is one and I'm the other, did I miss one or are they unclaimed?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”