Tuxedo Mask, Gypyx,

fwogcarf (1) ~
bv310,

Gypyx (1) ~
72offsuit,

LuckyLuciano (1) ~
fwogcarf,

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2020-05-04 20:18:01)

V/LA:
none
Last edited by Karnage on Fri May 01, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Micc »

In post 347, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 345, Micc wrote:
In post 341, fwogcarf wrote:Does this mean that Petri's not a wolf?
No. I have no idea how you'd get that idea from that post.
Using your own words: Petrichorus was L-2 on the votecount and actually L-1 because Lucian's vote was missed at the time you made this post. There was more momentum for Petrichorus at this point than anyone else at any point of the game. It's definitely a sketchy vote change.

I don't know if that was what you meant but that's what i got
bv310 was arguing that there was no momentum on the Pertichorus wagon at the time he unvoted. My statement is about how that was not true at all, it wasn't meant to say anything about how I personally feel about Petrichorus. I'm pretty neutral on Petrichorus right now, but I see a bv310 flip as a good piece of information to be used to solve Petrichorus. bv310 is also a good lynch on its own, so yeah slam dunk lynch imo.
fwogcarf wrote:
In post 348, Micc wrote:fwog, I hate that vote btw. why are you ignoring L-1 bv310 right now?
Do you want me to hammer him?
I mean, you said you thought he was scummy right? And there's 3 days on the deadline timer. This is the point in the day we should be looking to give intent to see if there's a PR claim coming and move the wagon...ect. I guess if giving intent here isn't your play I'd like to hear exactly what your looking to make happen here. If its a Lucian lynch, you have a lot of work to do to convince me to move my vote, and I think thats probably true for most the playerlist.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Karnage
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Karnage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Karnage »

In post 339, Micc wrote:Nesting spoiler tags inside each other has a tendency to break the site formatting, especially with quote tags involved.

Karnage, any chance you can fix that mess, or do you mind if I do it?
I'll see what I can do
Cleaned it up to reflect how I
think
it was supposed to look
Last edited by Karnage on Fri May 01, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 351, Micc wrote:
In post 347, fwogcarf wrote:
In post 345, Micc wrote:
In post 341, fwogcarf wrote:Does this mean that Petri's not a wolf?
No. I have no idea how you'd get that idea from that post.
Using your own words: Petrichorus was L-2 on the votecount and actually L-1 because Lucian's vote was missed at the time you made this post. There was more momentum for Petrichorus at this point than anyone else at any point of the game. It's definitely a sketchy vote change.

I don't know if that was what you meant but that's what i got
bv310 was arguing that there was no momentum on the Pertichorus wagon at the time he unvoted. My statement is about how that was not true at all, it wasn't meant to say anything about how I personally feel about Petrichorus. I'm pretty neutral on Petrichorus right now, but I see a bv310 flip as a good piece of information to be used to solve Petrichorus. bv310 is also a good lynch on its own, so yeah slam dunk lynch imo.
fwogcarf wrote:
In post 348, Micc wrote:fwog, I hate that vote btw. why are you ignoring L-1 bv310 right now?
I mean, you said you thought he was scummy right? And there's 3 days on the deadline timer. This is the point in the day we should be looking to give intent to see if there's a PR claim coming and move the wagon...ect. I guess if giving intent here isn't your play I'd like to hear exactly what your looking to make happen here. If its a Lucian lynch, you have a lot of work to do to convince me to move my vote, and I think thats probably true for most the playerlist.
1. How does a BV lynch solve Petrichorus when you have expressed a neutral read on them this entire game. I don't follow your thought progression on trying to have someone lynched to solve a neutral slot.

2. I'd rather wait for Luciano, Enomis, and Gypyx to come back. Maybe one of them can hammer if they aren't voting BV already.
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Micc »

ok that's not my thought progression at all. bv310 is scummy entirely on his own. I think i've made that clear? And if I'm right about that read I think it makes Petrichorus look scummy because bv310's decision making would make sense as protecting Petrichorus. But on their own merits, I'm pretty neutral on Petrichorus.

What's your resistance tho? I'm town reading you, you seem to be town reading me. If you have reservations I'm willing to hear them. On the other hand, if you just don't want to be involved, that's a position I don't really understand.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
fwogcarf
fwogcarf
Goon
fwogcarf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by fwogcarf »

In post 354, Micc wrote:ok that's not my thought progression at all. bv310 is scummy entirely on his own. I think i've made that clear? And if I'm right about that read I think it makes Petrichorus look scummy because bv310's decision making would make sense as protecting Petrichorus. But on their own merits, I'm pretty neutral on Petrichorus.

What's your resistance tho? I'm town reading you, you seem to be town reading me. If you have reservations I'm willing to hear them. On the other hand, if you just don't want to be involved, that's a position I don't really understand.
I want to wait for more people to speak their mind about BV
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by bv310 »

Since y'all seem settled on me for the day's lynch, I'd encourage those of you on the wagon to spend a few minutes looking at the other people involved and asking what your read is going to be when I flip Town.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 356, bv310 wrote:Since y'all seem settled on me for the day's lynch, I'd encourage those of you on the wagon to spend a few minutes looking at the other people involved and asking what your read is going to be when I flip Town.
Has a statement like this ever come from town?

We got three days, and no one has even announced intent to hammer.

Why don't you put the ground work in? It seems like you're making a gesture to posthumous scum hunting, but don't wanna waste your time because you know we'll use it to find your buddy when you flip.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by bv310 »

I'm not making any gesture, I'm tired and trying to get people to do some actual thinking about their own thoughts and influences instead of hand-waving away D1 as it being all my fault, which I've seen many times. I don't see any of the 4 currently on my wagon changing that opinion with 2 days left.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

You have 8 posts, 3 have content, just as many are prod dodges. But you'll seriously blame others?

Again I'm still here engaging with you, convince me. A huge thing with Fwog and Lucky just happened, do you have no input on that?
Petrichorus
Petrichorus
Townie
Petrichorus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Petrichorus »

In post 358, bv310 wrote:I'm not making any gesture, I'm tired and trying to get people to do some actual thinking about their own thoughts and influences instead of hand-waving away D1 as it being all my fault, which I've seen many times. I don't see any of the 4 currently on my wagon changing that opinion with 2 days left.
Even if that is the case, dead town still win with town. If you are town, then it's in your best interest to at the very least respond to questions levelled your way.

If it's external factors that are affecting your attitude and activity, then my apologies, but I'm going to do and say what I think is best for town.

I do know for sure that with no extra content, it wouldn't make sense to jump off the wagon and stop this lynching. So, bring that content.

So, you insinuate that there are those of us here who are sheeping. Who do you think they are and why?
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by enomis »

@Fwogcarf:

Please do explain your BV top scum read

@Petrichous:

Spoiler: Petri Post 274
Are there any interactions in D1 that you think are scumxscum or do you feel that they've avoided prolonged interaction?

I did list down the interactions in my notes. But I don't think that's too important right now until we see a flip related to the pairings.

@BV:

I didn't plan on asking this since i thought you would be replaced.
Spoiler: BV Post 48
In post 48, bv310 wrote:Man, I haven't played Mafia on here in years. It's nice to see some things don't change.

VOTE: Petrichorus

Gotta spread the Day 1 love around.

Could you explain why you voted Petrichorus here?

@Luciano
:
Spoiler: Luciano post 282
@enomis, I'm going to need you to expand upon your reads list in 253. Why are Petri and 72 scummy to you?

Petri was because of gut when reading through his posts in one read.
72 was a super slight scum read from one post he posted I think. Don't really remember now much as i realised i didn't take it down in my notes.
Spoiler: Luciano post 298
In post 298, LuckyLuciano wrote:It's that your questioning of enomis (if I have to look up how your name is spelled one more time you are going to be called Emo for the rest of the game)

:(. What about gypyx and petrichous. I think their names are quite confusing too.

----------------------------------------------------
I am abit worried about Micc now. Will leave that to day 2 if i am still here.

This post is up to page 12/13. Will continue the catchup after lunch. Crazy how I come back after one day and there is 4/5 pages to read.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by enomis »

Do we ever do a claim before lynch in Newbie Games? don't really remember much about this.

BV is at
L-1
now. Please claim intent to hammer if you intent to in case nobody pointed out.
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 353, fwogcarf wrote:2. I'd rather wait for Luciano, Enomis, and Gypyx to come back. Maybe one of them can hammer if they aren't voting BV already.
2 of us are on the wagon. You are so disconnected from the game and so deep in your confbias tunnel it's insane.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 355, fwogcarf wrote:I want to wait for more people to speak their mind about BV
Who, in particular?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Ngl, BV's recent posts read as scum who knows they are caught. I don't see town motive for explicitly not wanting to help the town. I have an additional thought on this, but it loses its value if I voice it now. I'll explain it D2.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 349, fwogcarf wrote:
NAGL.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Actually, scratch that post. I assumed that fwog was willing to hammer if Micc said yes, but the interaction in and seems to disprove that.
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by enomis »

@Petri
:
Also to answer you(Post 308) why i voted BV over you, it was because my scum read on you was gut and based on a one catch-up read. And I had more legit reads on BV. Although that isn't a very strong read tbh, but it's the best i have. Still feel abit disconnected from the game.

As for scumbud,
If BV is scum, then you are most likely scum.

@fwog
:
Sorry just caught up to your post on page 13. Why is Luciano Scum? If Luciano is scum, why would you want to lynch BV first?

LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 368, enomis wrote:If Luciano is scum, why would you want to lynch BV first?
The million dollar question.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Gypyx »

BV, if you're town, persuaded that the lynch will end up on you and resigned to that hapenning (which i find quite weird, but i can understeand) why aren't you providing any content, that we will be sure is coming from town once you flip?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 313, Micc wrote:Gypyx, formatting your response like this makes it a nightmare to follow. Especially because that color is near invisible on MafSilver skin. Any chance you could just stick to quote + response below?
Would it be better if i spaced out my text and used a different color, like
this one?
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by enomis »

Gypyx, any updated thoughts? What are you thoughts about BV. Noticed that you put in him in less likely scum.

What do you think about the people on his wagon?

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Well, bv is in my lynch triangle for this day, even though i would prefere to lynch between {petri / 72} as BV has barely generated any content

I don't really like Petri's vote on him right now, the reasons he told are okay, but the fact that he said nothing about BV earlier, and the timing at which this vote was done kinda bothers me
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by enomis »

I don't think a 72 wagon is possible today.

2 Questions:

1) Is BV in your lynch triangle simply because he hasn't posted much?

2) I don't really get your petri case though. What I could find you from your case is that he's overly friendly, changes his mind easily and that he is lurking. That's why he is scum.
Do know if I have missed something.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”