Micro 937 / Reservoir Dogs DDU / Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Mr Pink »

(BEGIN OOC)
Yoink!
(END OOC)
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:48 am

Post by shiki »

In post 69, Ame wrote:shiki, your play so far has been focused on establishing rapport (34, 37, 47, 49, 54). This indicates that your alignment / role is such that public relations are a priority. Furthermore, you had a reactionary response to my scum read in 63, as indicated by the mimicking of my use of "hm." Doing so was likely the result of a subconscious impulse to exhibit bravado: such is the natural instinct of a person who is attempting to uphold a certain image of themselves (in this case that image being that you are a townsperson). Additionally, inquiring about my read further indicates that you are concerned with how you are being perceived. It is highly likely that you are scum.
it is strange to me that you have five scumreads and three townreads right now. especially since two of those townreads seem loosely based. it feels like you were stretching here to include everyone.

i agree with your observations with regards to me but disagree with your conclusions. it is interesting that you singled out my side of the exchange with conspire, who you described as highly likely to be town. i consciously mimicked your use of 'hm.'. i felt as though i was being baited but did not want to indicate this (by including a line along the lines of 'sure i'll bite') in case it would change your course of action. your approach to my slot seems overly complicated. it feels as though you are scumreading me because you want me to scumread you for the right reasons, so that you can townread me for doing so, in order to get me to townread you in exchange. did you come into the game trying to sort my slot as quickly as possible, similar to how i approached datisi's slot in micro 932?
In post 69, Ame wrote:However, since I tunneled incorrectly in Chiptune, I will give you the benefit of the doubt until D2.
is this indicating that you plan on tunneling your four other page three scumreads day one and then revisiting isis day two?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 69, Ame wrote:Something_Smart, you are playing in a way as if waiting for something to latch onto rather than immediately getting into things.
...You have played with me before, right?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Ame »

Jake
, I town read each of them.

RCE
, For the record, my case is not:
1: You are playing differently than in the prior game.
C: You are likely scum.

It is:
1: You stated an inability to get into the game.
2: It is page 3.
C[1-2]: Your statement is premature.
3: You are a Tactic+Strategy-minded player.
C[1-3]: It is likely strategically relevant that you made a premature statement.
4: There are only Vanilla Townies this game.
5: There is no strategic reason for a Vanilla Townie to prematurely state an inability to get into the game.
6: There is a strategic reason for mafia to prematurely state an inability to get into the game. That being, positioning themselves in a way where they can be less involved.
C[1-6]: You are likely scum.
7: It may be, however, that you simply have difficulty getting into vanilla setups. I do not know since I have only read one of your games.
C:[1-7] If 7 is false, then C[1-6] is true.

Shiki
, it is not strange. And it is apparent to me that you are fabricating a reason to be suspicious of me. I singled out your side of the exchange because you are the one who initiated it. Yes, you consciously mimicked the use of 'hm,' but the reasoning behind why (our innate instinct to bolster ourselves when preserving our image) was likely subconscious. My approach is not complicated. You are unnecessarily inserting WIFOM into the equation with no evidence that I ever intend to back down from my read. I did not come into the game trying to sort your slot, I simply picked up that you are scum. I do not intend to tunnel any scumread that provides satisfactory responses.

S_S
, I included this line "yes, you're a man of few words in general, but that doesn't preclude you from being involved, even if it's just fluffy stuff," because I anticipated your response. In all of your games, you immediately form interactions even if they are just fluff.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 11:23 am

I mean sure, you're right that it doesn't preclude me from talking, but it also doesn't preclude me from talking as scum, no? You've stated a way in which my behavior is different from your (incorrect) impression of me, but not why that difference reflects on my alignment.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Ame »

You have convinced me. Your response just now was quick and has an aura of guiltlessness. You are likely town.

UNVOTE: S_S
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 11:28 am

:igmeou:
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 11:38 am

Post by shiki »

In post 78, Ame wrote:My approach is not complicated. You are unnecessarily inserting WIFOM into the equation with no evidence that I ever intend to back down from my read. I did not come into the game trying to sort your slot, I simply picked up that you are scum. I do not intend to tunnel any scumread that provides satisfactory responses.
you gave five scumreads in a game with two scum, so you are likely going to back down from some of them. you've just backed down from your scumread of something smart. even here you say you will not tunnel those that provide satisfactory responses. it felt like the satisfactory response you were looking for from me was to scumread you for doing this.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 11:48 am

Post by shiki »

the town motivated reasons i could see for your approach here were to sort my slot quickly. the scum motivated reasons i could see for your approach here were to create an easy fork for yourself (if some of the other players agreed with you, push me on an angle there is little recourse from since i was in fact doing what you observed but with different intentions than you ascribed to them; if no other players agreed with you use my responses to townread me and appear to have a 'natural' progression).
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Isis »

Don't worry S_S I still think you're scum
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Ame is obvtown which means she rolled scum this game.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Isis »

I did fabricate my townlean on Shiki, I wanted to round out and balance my list and I don't really townread anybody

I kind of had to scrounge deep to round out my list.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Part setup, part playerlist. I have no reliable way to read SS, Ico, or pops. Which would be my priority sorts this game. In a game that's all day play.

If I have to put more effort into sorting the rest of the slots over those 3 I'm just likely going to lose interest unfortunately.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Isis »

who's pops

also who thinks of sorting S_S as the funnest way to spend one's time

are you human?
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Conspire »

I like the RRS Ame is doing rn

~Esper
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 72, RCEnigma wrote:Ame is madoka I'm assuming?
How could you tell?

「(°ヘ°)

~Esper
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Conspire »

Double Triple "Double Shot Espresso" Agent Cosmic here, finishing up in the warehouse.

We find
Ame
to be in her
comrade
mindset, however we do not believe all her conclusions to be
correct
- in particular, her analysis on shiki. We think looking too deeply with too much confidence leads to misguided opinions.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧Cosmic
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Conspire »

Double Triple "Double Shot Espresso" Agent Cosmic here again, going back to retrieve his wallet.

UNVOTE: Ame

This is our 1 (
one
) unvote. We are reconsidering our earlier proposal as we feel we need to tighten security. Those cops could be anywhere!

Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Conspire »

(BEGIN OOC)

Bugspray? How ever did you find my identity? I have been extremely stealthy thus far.

(END OOC)
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 86, Isis wrote:I did fabricate my townlean on Shiki, I wanted to round out and balance my list and I don't really townread anybody

I kind of had to scrounge deep to round out my list.
Why did you do this, Isis?

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Isis »

I wanted to generate content

I think Ame's criticism is townish therefore it worked.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 88, Isis wrote:who's pops

also who thinks of sorting S_S as the funnest way to spend one's time

are you human?
Well yes, but also no.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat May 02, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 69, Ame wrote:Additionally, you accidentally referring to Isis as scum is indicative of a partner slip. You are possibly scum.
This is probably the only take that I really liked from Ame.

I read icos response as a possible Freudian slip as well, would probably be worth flipping with lynch 1 or 2.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Isis »

Ico's post straightforwardly read to me as a joke about this game's inverted flavor. But I'm biased by my role PM with that and all.
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Mr Pink »

Isis you just keep on tap tap yapping! So much bark and no bite! Fuck, I bet if you were a waitress I won't be the only person not to give you a too. Be a professional and only say the important shit. Capiche?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”