she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 1674, Raya36 wrote:I never even considered it being a TMI read
You stated this:
My two possibilities were Pine lied about his role at the start of the day and Farkset was lightly defending him because he is scum, or if Farkset was TMI defending him then he is town and his claim is true which makes him town.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Sorry, bad wording. I meant that those were the two possible things I could have considered. Like the two directions I could've gone. Not that I was considering them both. The first is what I was thinking. The second is what you pointed out to me
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Ame »

Ok. What happened to your lady town read from ? And who are your two picks for scum?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1672, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1670, Pink Ball wrote:Like look at that post. Without reading it I know it's a great post. Will I read it? No, but that doesn't make it a bad post. I'ts a great post Ame good job
You
won`t read it?
? Why? It isn`t a wallpost.
Because I won't understand it without the context which is related to a wallpost
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1667, Raya36 wrote:What seemed townie about Alisae?
In post 1668, Ame wrote:I would like to know as well
It’s a weak read but e seemed to be townier than Momo, which obviously isn’t hard. Momo always looks scummy by playstyle but him voting the neighbourhood was the least townie of all of the D1 options.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Ame »

But what seemed townie?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Ame »

You told us why momo seemed scummy, not why Alisae seems townie.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

Spoiler:
In post 1674, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1669, Ame wrote:
In post 1583, Raya36 wrote:
But closer to null slots like Pine
were only association. And I thought Farkset lightly defending him was a bad association. You pointed out to me that it was probably TMI from Farkset which made me realize my association was wrong. That association was the only reason Pine was so low. That point was enough to make me believe Pine is town. My two possibilities were Pine lied about his role at the start of the day and Farkset was lightly defending him because he is scum, or if Farkset was TMI defending him then he is town and his claim is true which makes him town. You convinced me that Farkset TMI read him, I believe his claim, he is town.
I think this is the critical piece. You state that Pine was close to null before the association and that the only reason he was a scum pick was because of it. However, after being convinced against the association, Pine became your top town read when he ought to have simply either returned to his spot or perhaps a bit higher. It doesn't seem genuine that the association simply not being true was enough for him to suddenly be your top town read when he was near null before.

Furthermore, you state that you had two possibilities in mind—Farkset defended a scummate or Farkset TMI read town—and that I convinced you it was the latter. I didn't at all make a case for why it is likely the latter, however. All I did was state that I believe that it was the case. How did that "convince" you?
Ame, the reason you're below them isn't because I started to townread you less. It's because I started to townread the people above you less. You're only lower because I townread the people above you stronger than I've ever townread you when you were at the top. You can consider yourself the barline of my reads D1. You did not move. Other people just got placed above you. Part of the reason they are above you is because I feel like they must be town. When I made that list there was still a small part of me considering you're really strong scum taking a townleading role.
I understand that I didn't move down, but it is off to me that others were placed above. If you are clearing Hectic from his disassociation with Fark, then why did you not clear me for the same reason? Why was Hectic, who has done little scumhunting this game, above me when I also had Fark disassociation + other townie aspects? The same goes with Spring.

Your read list.

Your progression on Pine. - Contradictory

Your meta read on Pine. - Countered

Your progression Spring. - Sufficient

Your progression on Ame. - Contradictory

Your director's commentary. - Sufficient

Your fence-sitting position on Farkset. - Sufficient
Pine didn't become my top town read only based on me changing my mind about the association being bad. He was null before D2. But now that I agree with you that Farkset was TMI defending him I believe his claim to be genuine therefore he IS town in my mind. That's why instead of going back to null/a light townread he became my number one.

It convinced me because I never even considered it being a TMI read. I just assumed that it was a bad association. You pointed out that it could be a TMI townread. I don't need you to explain that out for me. I thought about it and I was convinced that was more likely. Mainly because Pine wasn't really in a position that his scumbuddy would have to defend him.

I see my problem with your spot on the list now. I think of you as town so I never thought too much about your associations. I cleared Hectic and spring for their associations therefore put them above you because I was simply thinking of you as a town read and not cleared by association. So yes, you should be above hectic and spring in that list.

What posts specifically do you view as dissociations between you and Farkcet? And Ame being a hardclaimed vig with no one ccing that claim, would make him confitown no?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1681, Ame wrote:You told us why momo seemed scummy, not why Alisae seems townie.
E seems to be sorting more than Momo but that on reread, none of what I read could be out of eir scumrange. That was just my initial impression.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1683, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 1681, Ame wrote:You told us why momo seemed scummy, not why Alisae seems townie.
E seems to be sorting more than Momo but that on reread, none of what I read could be out of eir scumrange. That was just my initial impression.
Rn, my most confident townreads are Ame, Hectic, Pink Ball and NotKnown15. I also liked Creature’s posts more than Alisae.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Ame »

I think it's likely scum didn't sabotage anyone and scum Hectic is claiming so because he lost his XP from doing the night kill.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Ame »

btw is anyone able to gift me an XP tonight? I just need 1.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1685, Ame wrote:I think it's likely scum didn't sabotage anyone and scum Hectic is claiming so because he lost his XP from doing the night kill.
this is a bad take
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Ginngie »

please dont make one player scum under the assumption that the scum team is incompetent.

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Ame »

Ginnie have you played with Spring before?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1685, Ame wrote:I think it's likely scum didn't sabotage anyone and scum Hectic is claiming so because he lost his XP from doing the night kill.
Did I miss something? Why are you scumreading Hectic now?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Ginngie »

no not at all honestly

I actually haven't played with a lot of you people and I wonder if its fucking up m vibe.

I usually reference past games people played in but I know no one and I'm seeing blind basically.

Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1677, Ame wrote:Ok. What happened to your lady town read from ? And who are your two picks for scum?
Lady is still town in my NKA. However when making my next list I realized that I consider most of the playerlist more towny than her. I haven't really looked into creature much so that needs some attention. I don't have two picks for scum but momo is one pick.

In post 1682, Raven Branwen wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1669, Ame wrote:
were only association. And I thought Farkset lightly defending him was a bad association. You pointed out to me that it was probably TMI from Farkset which made me realize my association was wrong. That association was the only reason Pine was so low. That point was enough to make me believe Pine is town. My two possibilities were Pine lied about his role at the start of the day and Farkset was lightly defending him because he is scum, or if Farkset was TMI defending him then he is town and his claim is true which makes him town. You convinced me that Farkset TMI read him, I believe his claim, he is town.
I think this is the critical piece. You state that Pine was close to null before the association and that the only reason he was a scum pick was because of it. However, after being convinced against the association, Pine became your top town read when he ought to have simply either returned to his spot or perhaps a bit higher. It doesn't seem genuine that the association simply not being true was enough for him to suddenly be your top town read when he was near null before.

Furthermore, you state that you had two possibilities in mind—Farkset defended a scummate or Farkset TMI read town—and that I convinced you it was the latter. I didn't at all make a case for why it is likely the latter, however. All I did was state that I believe that it was the case. How did that "convince" you?
Ame, the reason you're below them isn't because I started to townread you less. It's because I started to townread the people above you less. You're only lower because I townread the people above you stronger than I've ever townread you when you were at the top. You can consider yourself the barline of my reads D1. You did not move. Other people just got placed above you. Part of the reason they are above you is because I feel like they must be town. When I made that list there was still a small part of me considering you're really strong scum taking a townleading role.
I understand that I didn't move down, but it is off to me that others were placed above. If you are clearing Hectic from his disassociation with Fark, then why did you not clear me for the same reason? Why was Hectic, who has done little scumhunting this game, above me when I also had Fark disassociation + other townie aspects? The same goes with Spring.

Your read list.

Pine didn't become my top town read only based on me changing my mind about the association being bad. He was null before D2. But now that I agree with you that Farkset was TMI defending him I believe his claim to be genuine therefore he IS town in my mind. That's why instead of going back to null/a light townread he became my number one.

It convinced me because I never even considered it being a TMI read. I just assumed that it was a bad association. You pointed out that it could be a TMI townread. I don't need you to explain that out for me. I thought about it and I was convinced that was more likely. Mainly because Pine wasn't really in a position that his scumbuddy would have to defend him.

I see my problem with your spot on the list now. I think of you as town so I never thought too much about your associations. I cleared Hectic and spring for their associations therefore put them above you because I was simply thinking of you as a town read and not cleared by association. So yes, you should be above hectic and spring in that list.

What posts specifically do you view as dissociations between you and Farkcet? And Ame being a hardclaimed vig with no one ccing that claim, would make him confitown no?
This was all done before ame claimed. ame would be tied with pine at the top right now if I were to make another.

In post 1684, Raven Branwen wrote:
Rn, my most confident townreads are Ame, Hectic, Pink Ball and NotKnown15. I also liked Creature’s posts more than Alisae.
Can you tell me about your townread on pink ball? Also why isn't pine in that list?

Pedit: I don't agree about hectic being scum
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Creature »

Damn my head really hurts
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Creature »

I don't know how well it can operate rn
Sigh
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Ame »

Raya if you believe Farkset's Pine read is a TMI town read, don't you think it makes sense for me to scum read you for having similar reads D1 (your read of Pine and Chloe in )? How are those two reads any different than Farkset's? As I stated before, there was nothing AI in Pine's post. Why couldn't scum!Pine also be feeling better?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Creature »

Did anything interesting happen?
Sigh
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1692, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1677, Ame wrote:Ok. What happened to your lady town read from ? And who are your two picks for scum?
Lady is still town in my NKA. However when making my next list I realized that I consider most of the playerlist more towny than her. I haven't really looked into creature much so that needs some attention. I don't have two picks for scum but momo is one pick.

In post 1682, Raven Branwen wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1669, Ame wrote:

Your read list.

This was all done before ame claimed. ame would be tied with pine at the top right now if I were to make another.

In post 1684, Raven Branwen wrote:
Can you tell me about your townread on pink ball? Also why isn't pine in that list?

Pedit: I don't agree about hectic being scum
I believe I said earlier that there were strong dissociatives between Farkcet and PB. As for Pine, why do you have him so high on your list? I didn’t put Pine into my list because I don’t currently have a confident read on him. The slots I mentioned are the ones I feel most confident on being town. Rereading Hectic ISO, it seems kind of antiparternery and most of his posting seems sincere and genuine, so I think Ame is probably barking up the wrong tree there.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1686, Ame wrote:btw is anyone able to gift me an XP tonight? I just need 1.
Right now?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Ame »