Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2138, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Everyone wants to cherry pick things, but who has done a deep dive into danny's iso? Oh, what deep dive you say? HE MADE FIVE POSTS IN THIS ENTIRE GAME?
In post 2140, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I have made 200 posts in this game, of course you can pick things apart to say I'm scummy, maybe the ideal strategy for scum on this site is TO MAKE ENOUGH POSTS TO PROD DODGE?

FIVE POSTS ALL GAME? REALLY?
:lol: I did laugh.
In post 2139, Morning Tweet wrote:In my heart im not 100% that ABR is town. The possibility he is scum is there. Your case has not swayed me. He could he scum and my defense of his case I would say is still valid.

My current take on the situation is that ABR is town, and we should be focusing on different players. im gonna get clowned on really hard if ABR is scum, but like neither you nor Gamma have convinced me he is scum.

And repeating it over and over again is not helping me

@Gamma Pine's role, Agent Perez, has no involvement with a jigsaw game. She got injured by a doll exploding while she was investigating a crime scene though.

Corbett Denlon (ABR claim) is a little girl kidnapped by jigsaw.
You don't need to be 100% sure to lynch him. I don't believe my case has not swayed you, based on your reactions (not my own ego). I think your defence of him is incredible, and if I had murdered and tortured people, I'd want you as my solicitor for sure.

This all makes me slightly nervous. What if ABR was just extraordinarily scummy town, and you are here claiming all the towncred when we lynch him?

And
Gamma
what MT says here is not quite correct (although initially I fell for it too) - Agent Perez was a victim of a trap, albeit slightly unusual. It wasn't some random exploding doll head, she was tricked by Jigsaw's puppet to stick her face close to the head so it would explode and kill/injure her. She survived, and it wasn't a normal trap, but it also isn't right to infer it was some sort of accidental injury which Jigsaw didn't intend.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2147, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2015, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: new reads
TOWN BLOCK //
Battle Mage

HEAVY TOWN LEAN //
ABR, GeorgeBailey,
VaultDweller

MEDIUM TOWN LEAN //
Vecna,
GuiltyLion

WEAK TOWN LEAN //
BBMolla

Unsure //
pisskop,
Gamma

SOMEWHAT BAD LOOKS //
Blake, Davesaz, Drixx

TIME-OUT //
iDanyboy

Changes made in bold. No big analysis done here, just reaction changes made in light of recent events.

We need new material aside from BM's ABR case and my iDanyboy case. All you need to know about those should be in the last few pages (in theory). Let's have another multidimentional day like d1, rather than d2
I’m curious, what caused me and BB to shift here?

Also not a fan of what feels like you short selling the ABR case.
Vault going way up made me want to reconsider my weaker reads. A lot of people expressing scumreads on BB made me feel insecure about my read on him. The odds of scum never putting a townie in a trap increased my paranoia on GL. You i had really weak reasoning for town leaning so i decided it wasnt smart to put you above unsure.

im just generally not a fan of the case!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

If we lynch Danny, we gain a lot of info from everybody who has been distracting us from his slot during the course of day 2 and day 3. Who are the people hiding right now instead of posting content?

Blake is one.

Who are the people sheeping easy votes to try to cast doubt on our efforts to scumhunt?

Gamma is another.

And of course there's a lurkscum in this somewhere.

This is danny.

Lynching danny will be a treasure trove of information, lynching me will end up like lynching xtoxm yesterday.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@BM The doll like.. laughed and she looked at it and it exploded. That's all I remember about that. My point is that's not a "Game". You're right that it's a trap though
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2142, Morning Tweet wrote:@BM What acolytes are there besides those five? Apologies if I forgot. I remember you mentioning Jigsaws wife. I dont think she's an acolyte though. Pretty sure she got killed by a game actually
Jigsaw's wife did do the same job as the other acolytes for a while, and was responsible for more deaths than at least 1 I think. It's possible she's in there. Although your original point about my theory being a game-breaker has already been disproven.
In post 2147, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2015, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: new reads
TOWN BLOCK //
Battle Mage

HEAVY TOWN LEAN //
ABR, GeorgeBailey,
VaultDweller

MEDIUM TOWN LEAN //
Vecna,
GuiltyLion

WEAK TOWN LEAN //
BBMolla

Unsure //
pisskop,
Gamma

SOMEWHAT BAD LOOKS //
Blake, Davesaz, Drixx

TIME-OUT //
iDanyboy

Changes made in bold. No big analysis done here, just reaction changes made in light of recent events.

We need new material aside from BM's ABR case and my iDanyboy case. All you need to know about those should be in the last few pages (in theory). Let's have another multidimentional day like d1, rather than d2
I’m curious, what caused me and BB to shift here?

Also not a fan of what feels like you short selling the ABR case.
Gamma....you da man! :D
In post 2148, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2141, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2133, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2127, Battle Mage wrote: This is what I don't understand about you. At this point, it's beyond obvious that ABR is scum, and you know it, in your head, in your heart. So why do you resist? What do you know that we don't? It really stands out to me, you're posturing hard against the tide here.
wtf lol
In post 2131, Morning Tweet wrote:BM i promise you that if I felt the same way you do about ABR being confirmed scum, i wouldnt be defending him. Also, let me respond to Gammas post myself, you talking for me is not gonna help
But that's my point. I don't believe you, as town, could honestly still be defending him now. And even referring to yourself as defending him. It completely blows my mind...

As before, I guess that could mean if ABR is town, you are scum? I don't think you're doing this as his buddy. But you're giving me the heebyjeebies here.
You said the same darned thing to Blake yesterday, and see where that got ya!

You are so confident in your own reads that the act of me defending ABR implicates that I cannot be town for you, on the basis that ABR is so scummy it's impossible for town to see

Try to see my town perspective here, please. It's going to be impossible to have a meaningful discussion if you think that your case is so solid that town is incapable of doubting it.
In fairness, nobody else is defending ABR here, as he has already acknowledged to you. So it does stand out doesn't it? And I can tell you're smart enough to get it, and you're really struggling hard to defend him, when somebody neutral and without an agenda would have given up. And I get the feeling you're quite happy to be out on that limb by yourself. In my heart I still think you're town, but you are making me nervous, and if ABR does flip town, you're definitely high on my list.

You could help me out by telling me why you think Blake is town/scum?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2153, Morning Tweet wrote:@BM The doll like.. laughed and she looked at it and it exploded. That's all I remember about that. My point is that's not a "Game". You're right that it's a trap though
That's not what happened. I looked it up. You may wish to do the same and confirm.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:16 pm

In post 2153, Morning Tweet wrote:@BM The doll like.. laughed and she looked at it and it exploded. That's all I remember about that. My point is that's not a "Game". You're right that it's a trap though
I think whoever presents the game in the most black and white way possible without any nuance will be the most convincing.

So let's pretend we have 100% info and we KNOW that Danny is scum as much as if we saw his role pm with our own very eyes.

Danny is so scum that when he was born his mom tried to vote for him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2152, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If we lynch Danny, we gain a lot of info from everybody who has been distracting us from his slot during the course of day 2 and day 3. Who are the people hiding right now instead of posting content?

Blake is one.

Who are the people sheeping easy votes to try to cast doubt on our efforts to scumhunt?

Gamma is another.

And of course there's a lurkscum in this somewhere.

This is danny.

Lynching danny will be a treasure trove of information, lynching me will end up like lynching xtoxm yesterday.
Question for you ABR - Do you feel like MT could be scum, trying to buy towncred by defending you?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:17 pm

Hey BM, why are you trying to protect Danny scum? Are you playing into the hands of the scum or are you scum trying to stop town from lynching danny>blake because it leads back to you?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2154, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2142, Morning Tweet wrote:@BM What acolytes are there besides those five? Apologies if I forgot. I remember you mentioning Jigsaws wife. I dont think she's an acolyte though. Pretty sure she got killed by a game actually
Jigsaw's wife did do the same job as the other acolytes for a while, and was responsible for more deaths than at least 1 I think. It's possible she's in there. Although your original point about my theory being a game-breaker has already been disproven.
Mind telling me how thats been disproven? There's only 5-6 acolyte flavours then. Let's say we kill 3 of them and it gets to late game. Someone uses their deaths and the hoods, pieces it together, and the game is mechanically solved.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2156, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I think whoever presents the game in the most black and white way possible without any nuance will be the most convincing.

So let's pretend we have 100% info and we KNOW that Danny is scum as much as if we saw his role pm with our own very eyes.

Danny is so scum that when he was born his mom tried to vote for him.
Hah, I sure do love this post
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I'd love to hear why you think me defending ABR is a move for towncred rather than just town that thinks you're likely to be wrong. pretty nice amount of towncred its gotten me so far hasnt it?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, what if ABR is just bussing two of his teammates here for cred after he flips scum?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:19 pm

In post 2161, Morning Tweet wrote:I'd love to hear why you think me defending ABR is a move for towncred rather than just town that thinks you're likely to be wrong. pretty nice amount of towncred its gotten me so far hasnt it?
I think defending players is white knighting = scum. Don't defend, ever. Always go on attack.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2158, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey BM, why are you trying to protect Danny scum? Are you playing into the hands of the scum or are you scum trying to stop town from lynching danny>blake because it leads back to you?
It doesn't lead to me either way. You being lynched is bad news for me, because if you flip town, I get lynched tomorrow, and if you flip scum, I get killed either tonight or tomorrow night depending on when I blow my load.

And Danny is my 2nd top independent scumread, so definitely not defending him. But I don't like to settle for 2nd best. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:20 pm

Hey MT did you think Danny was scum from Day 1 or more in day 2 and day 3? What convinced you it was the best lynch for today?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2161, Morning Tweet wrote:I'd love to hear why you think me defending ABR is a move for towncred rather than just town that thinks you're likely to be wrong. pretty nice amount of towncred its gotten me so far hasnt it?
I think defending players is white knighting = scum. Don't defend, ever. Always go on attack.
I'm not as confident finding scum as i am town though, makes that pretty tricky. Actually BM scumread me for making pointless lists of town earlier in the game without clear lynch targets on them. Explains why he finds me so scummy
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Hey MT should we lynch the hard-to-lynch BM because everyone townreads him, or should we lynch an easy obvscum who hasn't even been trying because he isn't invested in games where he gets a red role pm?

What strategy do you think we should use? And what do you think danny will claim?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2159, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2154, Battle Mage wrote:
Mind telling me how thats been disproven? There's only 5-6 acolyte flavours then. Let's say we kill 3 of them and it gets to late game. Someone uses their deaths and the hoods, pieces it together, and the game is mechanically solved.
Erm no because:

A. knowing what number of scum might be in each PT does not equal breaking the game, in any way, shape or form, although clearly it's a boon for town.
B. you are evidence of the fact that it doesn't work because people don't buy it, no matter how clear it is.

I'm too tired to give more reasons.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:23 pm

Hey MT if BM is getting tired, do you think its because danny lynch is gaining momentum since we are making more posts than him and BM is starting to give up?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:24 pm

Hey Vecna, do you think if we repeat that danny is scum 15 times on every page from page 87 until the end of day 3, that BM is going to be forced to vote his 2nd top scumread danny?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:26 pm

@Pisskop I think this posting style is more your speed since you are easily convinced by confirmation bias, appeals to majority, and a host of other cognitive biases? Right? So if I put Danny's name in every post I make, maybe we can start talking about how Danny is scum and we know that because it was written by SirCakez and it's our constitutional duty to lynch Danny.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Curious that neither ABR nor MT want to answer my questions about non-ABR related topics.

I asked ABR about MT, and MT about Blake. Neither responded.

*Shrug* I don't know what to tell ya. It's not too late to admit you were wrong and change your mind. But you're making a classic mistake here, as you did earlier today, by tunnelling on 1 idea, and not seeing the bigger picture. It is not just me who suspects ABR, it is pretty much everyone other than you, and despite my efforts, it's probably got very little to do with my case. You are obsessing over whether I am right, or I am wrong, rather than seeing that it isn't about me at all.
In post 2162, Vecna wrote:Also, what if ABR is just bussing two of his teammates here for cred after he flips scum?
Quite possible.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2165, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Hey MT did you think Danny was scum from Day 1 or more in day 2 and day 3? What convinced you it was the best lynch for today?
Beginning of day two, very bad feelings about iDany this time around. I've read his town games before, he tends to be much more involved in them.

iDanys contribution to the Hectic wagon is terrible. When asked for reasoning, he gives a dated reason. He then doesnt unvote because "reasons".

iDany ghosted day one after the momentum shifted from Hectic over to momo. He also hasnt really said anything day two, possibly because he was a prime target.

iDany was our lynch d2, but it got pivoted extremely easily to Xtoxm. Not incrimitating by itself, but another piece

He has followed a trend of jumping on any wagon that seems like its gaining traction, but he seems to struggle to give his own reasoning for being on them. See: naked votes everywhere

What does he do to start off today? Vote ABR right after BM makes a big case, with reasoning of his own that is hardly reasoning and more just an observation.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:27 pm

In post 2164, Battle Mage wrote:And Danny is my 2nd top independent scumread, so definitely not defending him. But I don't like to settle for 2nd best.
It's so weird that BM doesn't want to lay a vote on his 2nd top "independent" scumread. Anyone else find that weird?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”