Micro 937 / Reservoir Dogs DDU / Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 113, Iconeum wrote:
In post 86, Isis wrote:I did fabricate my townlean on Shiki, I wanted to round out and balance my list and I don't really townread anybody

I kind of had to scrounge deep to round out my list.
you know what allignment is looking to balance their reads list?

it's scum
This is a townpost

phase appropriate level of confidence
valid reasoning
phunny
scum!ico waits till after he's hammered to be phunny
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 122, Iconeum wrote:
In post 117, Ame wrote:Iconeum, do you vote people for superficial reasons as town as well, or are we to do this dance a third time
Tell me, as either allignment, have you ever seen me make an actual substantial case that made *sense* according to you?
ooc: thats some big bugspray energy
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by Mr Pink »

That's amateur shit. I see what you two are doing! A real professional like myself knows how to spot cahoots and you are in it! Don't think you can hop on a
Spoiler: bus
and ride out of town and lay low at a motel while this shitstorm passes and then mosey on down back to the prescinct.
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Mr Pink »

VOTE: unvote all
VOTE: Isis
VOTE: Iconeum
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

you stand no chance against me
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Conspire »

Double Triple "Extra Milky Tea" Agent Cosmic here, polishing a gun.

@Mod; What happened to the votes from Votecount 1.01?

So far, we think
Iconeum
is a
null
. His confidence is a playstyle, and, following a background check, he has indeed made surface pushes as scum and town. Scum being Strawberry, and town being Micro Normal 892. We will continue to monitor him closely.
In post 112, Iconeum wrote:this gives me all kinds of tingles
Please elaborate on the "tingles".

@Jake; We demand some insight.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧Cosmic
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Iconeum »

no ur a null
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 153, Mr Pink wrote:VOTE: unvote all
Mr Pink! I take this is for the
slip
?

Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Conspire »

Double Triple "Extra Milky Tea" Agent Cosmic here, doing a backflip.

Apologies, we glossed over the previous post.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun May 03, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 155, Conspire wrote:Please elaborate on the "tingles".
it's called poking the bear
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 12:40 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 157, Conspire wrote:
In post 153, Mr Pink wrote:VOTE: unvote all
Mr Pink! I take this is for the
slip
?

When you've been in the business as long as I have you gotta be in your toes and know who to bail on.
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 1:18 am

Post by Iconeum »

ah, not the duck but the bug
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 1:23 am

Post by shiki »

In post 86, Isis wrote:I kind of had to scrounge deep to round out my list.
since you had to scrounge deep to round out your list of five players (one of whom had not yet posted), which included an admittedly fabricated read on me, how do you feel about ame's list of reads on each player?
In post 126, Ame wrote:Shiki, you lack the mindset of a detective. A detective does not inform the suspect of what they intend to do before they do it. They steak them out and wait to catch them in the act. You're presuming that my intentions were to "get you to question me so that I could town read you so that you could town read me" with no evidence that I ever intended to town read you. If this was a genuine suspicion of yours, I believe you would have waited to observe my behavior. The fact that you did not indicates that you are more concerned with displaying investigatory behavior rather than actually investigating. You are my only scum read, and Conspire and now Mr Pink are my only town reads. All others are leans. This is reflected by the degree of certainty expressed in my reads: highly likely = strong read, likely/possible = lean.
i have observed other players engaging with the players in their games on a casual level and peppering in game related questions and statements to determine whether their answers and responses to the game related content were more measured. i have observed this firsthand from menalque (newbie 1992) and datisi (newbie 1992, micro 932). this felt like a good game for me to try my hand at this approach due to my familiarity with a number of the players. you continue to see no town motivation for my doing so and i ruled out the other possible options i saw for you hard scumreading me here, thus:

VOTE: ame

i think a detective would have considered this option. it feels as though you are not considering the town motivations for any of my actions. here you are saying i told you of my suspicion rather than observing your behaviour in order to appear to be investigating, where in actuality i told you because it was possibly tied to a town motivation i theorized for your approach (sorting my slot quickly) as well as a possible scum motivation for your approach (creating the aforementioned fork).
In post 135, Conspire wrote:@shiki; Cosmic was wondering earlier what your read on Mr Pink is so far
so far i think mr pink has been kinda towny. it is hard to weigh the calculation that goes into roleplaying vs the calculation that goes into posting as scum. using an in character reference to the movie to draw attention to the absence of posts irl yesterday doesn't exactly seem natural to me but it doesn't seem scum motivated either. i've followed the logic of his push on isis.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Isis »

Shiki did you roll scum this game??
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Isis »

ok let me finish reading your post
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Isis »

ok well I regret that I don't understand like any of it
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Isis »

In post 69, Ame wrote:VOTE: S_S

RCE, aside from Shiki, you're the only player I didn't get a gut townie feel from your opening. My only experience with you is hard-boiled eggs, but I recall you being apparently townie almost immediately (despite your attempt to play somewhat scummily). Additionally, is positioning yourself to be uninvolved. I recently played a game where scum did something similar (~~~). Again, I'm not too familiar with your playstyle, but I do know based on HBE that you adjust it strategically. For example, in that game you took a back seat Day 1 because you were a power role. Seeing as there are no PRs this game, this strategy cannot be compatible with a town role. Therefore, there's a good chance that your positioning is scum motivated.
Overconfident

Something_Smart, you are playing in a way as if waiting for something to latch onto rather than immediately getting into things. Yes, you're a man of few words in general, but that doesn't preclude you from being involved, even if it's just fluffy stuff. You are likely scum.
On the money

Mr. Pink, you asking me to go into my reads, even while in the middle of your role play, is a townie thing to do. You are likely town.
tmi territory wrongness

Iconeum, it's strange that you considered yourself as potentially being a part of the scum team. While you were joking, this doesn't seem like a thought that would occur to a townie. Additionally, you accidentally referring to Isis as scum is indicative of a partner slip. You are possibly scum.
wrong in a NAI way in the latter part, I don't remember the former part

shiki, your play so far has been focused on establishing rapport (, , , , ). This indicates that your alignment / role is such that public relations are a priority. Furthermore, you had a reactionary response to my scum read in , as indicated by the mimicking of my use of "hm." Doing so was likely the result of a subconscious impulse to exhibit bravado: such is the natural instinct of a person who is attempting to uphold a certain image of themselves (in this case that image being that you are a townsperson). Additionally, inquiring about my read further indicates that you are concerned with how you are being perceived. It is highly likely that you are scum.
rings true in a town indicative way

Conspire (anonymous hydra), you have been responding quickly and fluidly, which indicates a lack of guilt or associations. Your is indicative of the mind of a detective. It is highly likely you are town.
sure maybe

Isis, The post you quoted of shikis in does not appear sufficient enough for a town lean. It is likely that this is fabricated and that you are scum. However, since I tunneled incorrectly in Chiptune, I will give you the benefit of the doubt until D2.
valid reasoning although that's not my alignment, sry for playing to memepost wincon, garners townpoints

Jake The Wolfie, your RVS and RP appear natural. The RP itself is NAI, but there is a certain maliciousness that can be identified among nefarious RPers, and you do not appear to have it. You are likely town.
It sounds like this is a toneread? And who can ever refute or agree with those tbh
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 3:02 am

Post by shiki »

In post 163, Isis wrote:Shiki did you roll scum this game??
i did not; i rolled a nice guy.
In post 165, Isis wrote:ok well I regret that I don't understand like any of it
i will try to rephrase for you.
In post 162, shiki wrote:since you had to scrounge deep to round out your list of five players (one of whom had not yet posted), which included an admittedly fabricated read on me, how do you feel about ame's list of reads on each player?
here i am asking how you feel about ame's list of reads from page three, which came a few posts after your heal/vote post. you stated that it was difficult for you to compose a less substantial list than the one ame provided, so it seemed strange to me that you did not give an opinion on ame's list as a whole.
In post 162, shiki wrote:i have observed other players engaging with the players in their games on a casual level and peppering in game related questions and statements to determine whether their answers and responses to the game related content were more measured. i have observed this firsthand from menalque (newbie 1992) and datisi (newbie 1992, micro 932). this felt like a good game for me to try my hand at this approach due to my familiarity with a number of the players. you continue to see no town motivation for my doing so and i ruled out the other possible options i saw for you hard scumreading me here, thus:
here i explain my intentions for my early game approach that was the original basis for ame's scumread. this does not feel like a possibility that ame has considered, and i think a townsperson who is focusing enough to compose the reads list they did earlier would have.
In post 162, shiki wrote:here you are saying i told you of my suspicion rather than observing your behaviour in order to appear to be investigating, where in actuality i told you because it was possibly tied to a town motivation i theorized for your approach (sorting my slot quickly) as well as a possible scum motivation for your approach (creating the aforementioned fork).
ame said they thought my expression of my feelings regarding their approach to my slot and the possible intentions of said approach was to appear to be investigating, which was not my reasoning for doing so. my reasoning for doing to was to try to determine whether the town motivation or the scum motivation i saw for this approach was more likely. i think town!ame would likely have considered this also.
In post 162, shiki wrote:so far i think mr pink has been kinda towny. it is hard to weigh the calculation that goes into roleplaying vs the calculation that goes into posting as scum. using an in character reference to the movie to draw attention to the absence of posts irl yesterday doesn't exactly seem natural to me but it doesn't seem scum motivated either. i've followed the logic of his push on isis.
i have felt like mr pink's posts are unnatural, but it is hard for me to determine whether that is from roleplaying or from rolling scum. since i haven't noted any scum motivations for anything they've done so far, it seems more likely to be due to the roleplaying.
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Mr Pink »

In post 161, Iconeum wrote:ah, not the duck but the bug
Yeah well if it quacks like it's a duck then it's a duck but I don't plan on fuckin dying. I'm gonna make it out of here with my goddamn money like a professional and I'm gonna do it alive!
In post 167, shiki wrote:
i did not; i rolled a nice guy.
Hey, Freddy! I've been waiting for you to show up. What the fuck happened? The fuckin cops showed up out of nowhere.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Conspire »

what part of her post made you say this before you finished reading?

~Esper
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Conspire »

ehhh I'm actually a little more unsure on Ame now :c

@Ame; I need to know how serious your readslist was or which ones were serious or RRS

~Esper
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 168, Mr Pink wrote:Hey, Freddy! I've been waiting for you to show up. What the fuck happened? The fuckin cops showed up out of nowhere.
silly professional... that's not Freddie; it's Nice Guy Eddie!

@Eddie; as your father, I want you to know that we have similar thoughts on Mr Pink and we're happy you're following in our (we have multiple personalities) footsteps . Keep up the great work, and don't get too mixed up with Vik.

~Esper
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Mr Pink »

Shit, you're right! Anyway I'd have to agree with a lot of these points. Ame gives me the fuckin' spooks.
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Mr Pink »

VOTE: unvote all
VOTE: ame
VOTE: isis
VOTE: iconeum
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Enter »

Last edited by Enter on Mon May 04, 2020 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”