Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 313, votato wrote:Actually I'm slighly sl firebringer from the way he has been shitposting, which reads slightly different than normal to me.
I don't think we have a completed game together....are u new or an alt? I thought u were actually new here.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 347, Firebringer wrote:if u are at all dissatisfied with the content I am posting ABR I am giving u a limited time offer of 3 people I will ISO and give detailed examinations into thoughts on how their mind operates, alignment, and their favorite color.

Order now.
Isis
Deimos
Firebringer
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Isis »

In post 347, Firebringer wrote:if u are at all dissatisfied with the content I am posting ABR I am giving u a limited time offer of 3 people I will ISO and give detailed examinations into thoughts on how their mind operates, alignment, and their favorite color.

Order now.
ABR this is a very rare opportunity I don't think you should take it for granted

pedit: yay!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 351, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Order now.
Isis
Deimos
Firebringer
Alright, this will only take me an hour. Please hold.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 3:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 353, Firebringer wrote:
In post 351, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Order now.
Isis
Deimos
Firebringer
Alright, this will only take me an hour. Please hold.
Wow, this is somewhat exciting.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Cycle Men
Cycle Men
Goon
Cycle Men
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Cycle Men »

i cant say ive ever seen this
Cycle Men
Cycle Men
Goon
Cycle Men
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Cycle Men »

In post 334, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 326, Cycle Men wrote:as town, you do this right here where you pop in once you're ready and bish bash bosh through everything while assuming a confident lead position, whereas on scum, you've been a bit clumsier or more reluctant
of course im going off old old games and your scum game has probably improved overtime, but i feel confident enough going off of that rn

crayon guy has this aura over the game that i could never really see coming from scum, where he can confidently observe and comment on the game as it happens and solemnly push people in a way that wouldnt be necessary while playing as scum to maintain innocence
Tell me, how old exactly are the games you are referring to? Estimate for me when the last time you saw me play scum was. Then estimate how much you think I might have improved since then. You seem awfully confident about my alignment, considering what I suspect the answer will turn out to be.

Can you point me to particular examples of where you see this tone from Crayons?
i'll get to this when im in a position to write long more
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 351, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Firebringer
Touche.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:02 am

Post by votato »

In post 350, Firebringer wrote:
In post 313, votato wrote:Actually I'm slighly sl firebringer from the way he has been shitposting, which reads slightly different than normal to me.
I don't think we have a completed game together....are u new or an alt? I thought u were actually new here.
yes im new. we have no completed games. But after 3 games im starting to get a bit of a feel for you. Also, its interesting that as soon as i say i SL you, you and ABR both show up and you start posting meaningful content.

ABR fwiw i think youre wrong about deimos. well your reasoning i fully endorse, just the conclusion i disagree with.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:14 am

In post 358, votato wrote:
yes im new. we have no completed games. But after 3 games im starting to get a bit of a feel for you. Also, its interesting that as soon as i say i SL you, you and ABR both show up and you start posting meaningful content.

ABR fwiw i think youre wrong about deimos. well your reasoning i fully endorse, just the conclusion i disagree with.
Why does it sound so ominous when you say interesting?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:16 am

Post by votato »

In post 359, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 358, votato wrote:

Why does it sound so ominous when you say interesting?
because im vig and i like to shoot my load in interesting places.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 349, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 340, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 337, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I find it more weird that someone wouldn't know there are 4 scum in this game. Like they are pretending to be idiots to get townread.
:cool:
Angry about being scum.
Ok? Is this claim of yours in any way relevant to what i said?
Yes. It is commenting on your tone.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 361, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 349, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 340, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 337, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I find it more weird that someone wouldn't know there are 4 scum in this game. Like they are pretending to be idiots to get townread.
:cool:
Angry about being scum.
Ok? Is this claim of yours in any way relevant to what i said?
Yes. It is commenting on your tone.
My "tone" must be based on something else. Because i’m usually never angry if i roll scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Firebringer »

First lets go post by post into each one and add some colorful insight. Then I will follow up with general summary of what I learned followed by CORRECT GUESS ON COLOR. Ohh also a read I guess. if ur into that thing.
Spoiler: Isis
Isis, trying to go in strong with the first post. What a try hard. Of course most of this is just show and not real effort. Maybe there to set the mood of what he is going to be doing later.

No the name is from the Egyptian god of the dead I believe.
This non-speaking normally in a idiosyncratic way is strange. Could be just fun loving rp/style kind of post. Still when someone is acting I am always thinking okay what u acting for.
Cool. Act dropped gave reads. Though since the reads are vague and im not going to pull this post to see what in reference to in the vagueness in language hard to tell how deep in thought these were but could just be general vibes.
This goes between old act and previous post. Overusage of words to describe something that could be done shorter. If Isis is rping what even is this character.
axolotl sounds weeb.
There isn't anything to analysis but Isis wants to analyze. I don't like this forceful push to move game forward players do. Let it flow naturally.
I didn't get this memo
Is isis expecting to get something readable from reaction to his first post? Or is this fake. I wouldn't take his first post serious nor would I think anyone really should. Isis has a more open mind than me.
I like this meta take on Elements. Not that I agree with it, just the highlight of "if it was anyone else". Shows he is factoring in normal player behavior into it.
Interesting this could indicate he planned that first post specifically for someone like Elements...
I am unaware of Elements/Isis relationship but Isis indicates a heavy knowledge of both his mentality and actions. It could be overstated. I would like to know more background on that to see if this is Pocketing or genuine. I am sure they played games, and I have too with Elements. But elements to me is semi-forgettable player in style.
I generally don't like these kinds of posts.
Here is the point where I go. Wow. Elements is mentioned so much. Is Isis protecting him because he knows Elements can be susceptible to mislynch? Does he actually believe he is town? Does he know he is town and just looking for ally/credit later. I need more background on that relationship.
Cool. Context. 5 games. Is that enough? Ehhhhhhhhh...might be enough for him to realize some things people pick on Elements for to point out. Fine. I am leaving this elements as a pass.
Its strange for context on nightless to this question because how does a scum or town answer this? "Go for the dangerous players" What differentiates a town or scum mindset. Maybe a mentality of player but I don't know if it will yield AI responses.

at this point im gonna start skipping posts. This is getting long.

This post is hard for me to understand
Lackadaisical response to pressure that I enjoy.
I am fine. How r u?
Good Post
And he thought I wouldn't vote myself.
Don't tell any pirates that.
Pressuring a non-presence, I am under assumption Isis has no reads here since he has yet to state a scumread. He mildly questioned votato and was defensive on the response. So I am thinking he is looking back to fish on what to do. Generally fine with this.
Showing that he thinks Norwee is projecting? Or maybe making fun of him. Should be voting him if its the first. First post I am generally like this comeback post was kind of scummy.
we just call ABR old fart these days.
Overanalysis into a post about not being here. Kind of questionable but could be just prodding here.
This and 146 is being very friendly towards 2 players. Isis is not known for being mean to players. But considering Isis, I am concerned of no scumreads. Minor pokes. And only one apparent town read.
If this post is true. 100% Isis is town here. Deciding not to masquerade as an alt would help his scum game only. Not his town game.
Why Green Crayons over Norwe? This defeats my "he is buddying" thing a bit.
Losing faith in Elements. Signaling a town paranoia
Confirms my "no strong reads" suspicion which isn't really like high level analysis.
So much focus on the votato role pm color. I forget sometimes that Isis focuses in on this stuff that I just don't care about. Not much to say but I don't like he townclears Deimos in a way here. Everything beyond that is fine.
This is one of those weird posts for scum to fake considering they have to be thinking "ohh I am gonna go see between these 2 timestamps when they posted and then conjecture here to make a read" its just a deeper analysis than scum will typically go for and not something intuitive to do. They are more likely to do something else than this. Rare to see a scum go this route for explaining a read and almost never for a "I can't make anything out of this".
no, u didn't advocate for policy lynch, ur not crazy yet.
I bet u think I am gonna call u town.

Okay in summary what we got here for Isis that can be summed up in one long paragraph instead of all those sentences above. First, the meta read in the early phase I think was interesting into his focus on Elements. In my mind when I think someone focuses in on a player like that its two possibilities for either deception or genuine. I leaned more in genuine because later it got backtracked. You could say Isis saw wasn't getting anything from it hence the deception part faded, I don't think so. I think he is looking at the player trying to sus-out things that should be town indicative not scum and not hve them be pushed in general not scum way. His reads are weak, and it shows throughout the gme and he has tried to push the gme in certain wys but also seems kind of relaxed with game state, maybe got used to it just not being a try-hard kind game. Isis is a person I don't expect to get frustrated with a game state not being to her liking. The reads on Norwee is strange for no push. The most interesting and I think most telling was response to votato and the looking aat time stamps and trying to figure out the authenticity of it, which is more telling to me that Isis is thinking in town sense than anything else.

I rate this player. With the Firebringer Grade:

To Townie To Fail.

Most importantly favorite color: Purple.

That was long. Okay next coming up soon.
Show

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 289, Deimos27 wrote:Do players just get more inclined to post fluff the more experienced they get? This open has like half the game-relevant-content density of a Newbie.
I’m not posting because I have nothing to post and usually in games I post more.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 295, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 287, Green Crayons wrote:Norwegian, who is scum?
Ehh. I’d prefer to base my reads around flips and wagon analyzis in a nightless. But i guess my weaker personal reads for go to scum would be fluffposter Firebringer and Lurkey Cycleman. Looker be looking kinda bad too. But he has an abhorrent towngame in my experience so anything goes.
A bit dissapointed Alisae hasn’t been on my ass more ever since that initial push. The fact that they pushed a scumread before becoming relatively toned down points to bad mojo if you ask me man.
I’m letting the game develop
GTKAS
| here.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:51 am

In post 363, Firebringer wrote:Most importantly favorite color: Purple.
:neutral: :facepalm:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 296, Deimos27 wrote:scum!Norwegian -> town!Isis makes sense because scum!Norwegian has no reason to fabricate that early suspicion of Isis when they're scumpartners, but why is HEM town?
they’re trying to understand the motivations of other players and asking questions, so right now I’m comfortable with calling them town
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Alisae »

If ur town I would honestly like to hydra with you to understand your view on the game, because takes like these are just bad. Not even scummy bad in this case, just flat out bad.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Alisae »

ABR why do you scumreading Deimos and Isis?
GTKAS
| here.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 368, Alisae wrote:
If ur town I would honestly like to hydra with you to understand your view on the game, because takes like these are just bad. Not even scummy bad in this case, just flat out bad.
I think the anger is real. I just can’t see a town view getting so angry to call a type of play stupid when there’s not really momentum going his way.

I *can* see scum getting angry for being pointed out as acting scummy for a play that the scum legitimately doesn’t think is scummy.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Excuse me. Not calling a type of play stupid. Calling players idiots.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:02 am

Post by votato »

who called whom an idiot?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:02 am

In post 369, Alisae wrote:ABR why do you scumreading Deimos and Isis?
I have to start somewhere, don't I?

Yet it's not random nor is it gut.

Their posts feel weirded than others.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Alisae »

I think its bad because that’s just a shallow thought process when there’s more depth to it.
Like, they COULD be getting a correct conclusion there, but the way they’re getting to that conclusion is not correct.

I don’t think Norwee is town either atm and thats where my vote is atm.

Pedit: Any specific posts that stand out to you?
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Open Games”