DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:19 am

Post by DonCorleone »

If Icon actually is a N1 gun and no one is CCing him then we have a probable scum in (Vecna, votato) and probably 2 in the on wagon group

I’m still really struggling to see icon as town which could mean 2 scum off 1 scum on
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

VOTE: eyestott
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:19 am

Post by DonCorleone »

VOTE: vecna
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:20 am

Post by MariaR »

Vecna
Lilith/Farside
Eyescott/Votaro

(Chkflip)

that's where I'm at for now
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:20 am

Post by DonCorleone »

What do you think of my on-off wagon approach?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:21 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I’m also feeling mildly paranoid about you now given how easy the shift was onto Knightmare in the end and the alternative was either cakez (town) or you
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:24 am

Post by MariaR »

Vecna is still my most solid scumread with his stances the day before and nothing has made me want to change my mind

I was going over it in my head and the way Lilth/Farside grew apart had to have either been planned in advance or it was just natural. We have 2 people who were hard budding half the game and then grew apart to 1 of them scumreading the other. Now, this can be distracting and in fact it's a classic move. However, I think the way they did it isn't SvS because it didn't turn into an auto tunnel. It got a bit defensive on Lilith's side and Aggro with farside. This is very odd SvS behavior where the only way I could see this being SvS is farside bussing Lil. But if that is the case and they're SvS? Why not just keep going for me or something like that. It's not like I was unlynchable the day before.

That leaves Votaro who has had good posts that I really like and then some that make me boggle my head. And Eyescott who has been...afk.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:26 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2254, DonCorleone wrote:What do you think of my on-off wagon approach?
Can you be more clear on what you're asking? More so I don't get what you're asking.
In post 2255, DonCorleone wrote:I’m also feeling mildly paranoid about you now given how easy the shift was onto Knightmare in the end and the alternative was either cakez (town) or you
The simple answer in my own mind was that scum thought I would be easier to lynch or maybe get vigged compared to Knightmare that came out of left field. But I'm not surprised, everyone who townreads me gets paranoia of me. I'm MafiaR remember :)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:26 am

Post by votato »

In post 2256, MariaR wrote:Vecna is still my most solid scumread with his stances the day before and nothing has made me want to change my mind

I was going over it in my head and the way Lilth/Farside grew apart had to have either been planned in advance or it was just natural. We have 2 people who were hard budding half the game and then grew apart to 1 of them scumreading the other. Now, this can be distracting and in fact it's a classic move. However, I think the way they did it isn't SvS because it didn't turn into an auto tunnel. It got a bit defensive on Lilith's side and Aggro with farside. This is very odd SvS behavior where the only way I could see this being SvS is farside bussing Lil. But if that is the case and they're SvS? Why not just keep going for me or something like that. It's not like I was unlynchable the day before.

That leaves Votaro who has had good posts that I really like and then some that make me boggle my head. And Eyescott who has been...afk.
FoS on you for really liking some of my posts. Im objectively bad at this game. although i did say knightmare was town and a stupid lynch...
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:28 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2258, votato wrote:FoS on you for really liking some of my posts. Im objectively bad at this game.
God if this isn't my mood everytime I flip town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:29 am

Post by lilith2013 »

@votato who was/were your preferred wagon(s) over knightmare at the end of D1?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:33 am

Post by lilith2013 »

VOTE: vecna

Rereading interactions with ABR and the inconsistency in tone vs read still bothers me
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 10:41 am

Post by votato »

preferred wagons were cakez, lilith, chkflip at least. well really pretty much anyone, although knightmares posts at the very end had me reconsidering.

is it strange that both ABR and DC are alive? those are safe shots for scum right? or are they not good shots cuz they give town too much info?

scum probably shot both SS and firebringer right?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:15 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not going to re-read the whole game because I don't hate myself that much, but IIRC Vecna was a bad vote yesterday and that shit didn't magically change overnight.

I'm gonna go digging.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:17 am

In post 2262, votato wrote:preferred wagons were cakez, lilith, chkflip at least. well really pretty much anyone, although knightmares posts at the very end had me reconsidering.

is it strange that both ABR and DC are alive? those are safe shots for scum right? or are they not good shots cuz they give town too much info?

DC needs to claim now.

There's a very real chance that DC is scum who took rose and fakeclaimed gun yesterday.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:18 am

This is the easiest free win we get if DC has fakeclaimed and claims gun on the wrong player who didn't pick rose n1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:20 am

Post by chkflip »

Ooh spicy.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Vecna »

Itll also help scum narrow down who they can kill to reduce the town roses to 3 though.

Not sure if that is their easiest wincon now, which might also just be in numbers if they still have 1-2 guns left for N2 or N3
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Vecna »

Besides, if he is scum he might also use the info from the NK depending on how many actual shots did go out N1
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Vecna »

You guys also might wanna reconsider voting this early.

Y'know, if scum have N2 guns and 3 town are voting me they can just hammer and proceed to win
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Why didnt you shoot DC as you were so gung-ho on ABR?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:54 am

In post 2267, Vecna wrote:Itll also help scum narrow down who they can kill to reduce the town roses to 3 though.

Not sure if that is their easiest wincon now, which might also just be in numbers if they still have 1-2 guns left for N2 or N3
No we need to know if DC lied or not.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Celebrating may 4th watch star wars trilogy. Try not to lynch anyone while im busy
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2264, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2262, votato wrote:preferred wagons were cakez, lilith, chkflip at least. well really pretty much anyone, although knightmares posts at the very end had me reconsidering.

DC needs to claim now.

There's a very real chance that DC is scum who took rose and fakeclaimed gun yesterday.
Why not see if there is a CC? Or what makes you think scum wouldn't lie about being a rose N1

Im just wondering what makes one more likely then the other for claims.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Mon May 04, 2020 1:05 pm

In post 2273, farside22 wrote:
In post 2264, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

DC needs to claim now.

Why not see if there is a CC? Or what makes you think scum wouldn't lie about being a rose N1

Im just wondering what makes one more likely then the other for claims.
well if DC says I shot xyz and xyz is alive and picked rose n2 instead of n1, then we know one of them is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”