DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:42 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2418, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2416, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2412, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2410, DonCorleone wrote:Lilith why aren’t you voting farside today?
? Why should I be voting her? Vecna is still my top SR and I don’t see a farside/vecna team
Are you not scumreading farside after yesterday?
Idk what this is supposed to mean? No, she was basically a null read for me.. but again, I don’t see farside/vecna team so I don’t think she is scum. Are you scumreading her?
Maybe

Why don’t you think vecna/farside makes sense as a team?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:42 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2424, Vecna wrote:I mean, it was a cheap shot, but I had to make it :wink:
Are you legit open wolfing here vecna :lol:
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:43 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2419, Vecna wrote:Why are you still scumreading me lilith?
Already talked about it. In fact I actually asked you about it and you basically told me to go away.

Progression on ABR comes across as contrived. You said he wasn’t a strong townread but your tone when interacting with him indicated he was a strong townread. Then your tone went back to being suspicious of him when you said he was your strongest townread. ToDay you’ve been trying to FoS two uncced guns, one of whom happens to be ABR who was previously your strongest townread.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Vecna »

I dont think you'll find scum me admits to doing naughty things very often

Regardless, I havent rolled scum in at least a year now I think.

Forever town
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2382, DonCorleone wrote:If not (pro tip: this is the correct answer) let ignore him and lynch someone else
You should claim, only because if it clears someone there is one less person to sort through.
The scum already have 3 gun players to shot through that are clear. Can you tell me your concern?

In post 2394, DonCorleone wrote:I think we need to weigh up how great the risk that we’re in semi-mylo is

As in — if we mislynch and icon mis-shoots is it just GG or do scum have a rose/do scum have a missed shot on N1?

I think maybe we do full massclaim later today as in a mylo situation scum already have all the shots they need to hit win in terms of slots that are guaranteed kills, and if a scummy shot can be cleared via icon shooting them then it would be worth it if scum only have 1 gun

But my brain is melting from trying to do mechanics
I didn't read the last 2 versions of this game, does anyone know if scum picked to be a rose or did they all pick gun?
In post 2405, DonCorleone wrote:Farside, how come you were on basically every wagon possible yesterday?
I was playing loose. I tend to get a certain play style and I wanted to change it.
Yes I know that sounds bad but hey meta is a thing people look at so I can use this as a I can do shitty town stuff in my meta profile.

Anyways I think other then eyestott we have not CC's. That makes me feel better about the gun players.
I feel paranoid about a few things.
My vote will be for either lilith or venca at the end of the day. I still not sure about 3rd scum. I don't see Mariah in that at all with that combo, I think votato is town so either chkflip or eyestott.
Give me a bit to look at something.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:46 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2425, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2418, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2416, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2412, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2410, DonCorleone wrote:Lilith why aren’t you voting farside today?
? Why should I be voting her? Vecna is still my top SR and I don’t see a farside/vecna team
Are you not scumreading farside after yesterday?
Idk what this is supposed to mean? No, she was basically a null read for me.. but again, I don’t see farside/vecna team so I don’t think she is scum. Are you scumreading her?
Maybe

Why don’t you think vecna/farside makes sense as a team?
I can’t find the posts now but she was basically telling ABR to shoot vecna for the last bit of D1 and also told you something like “she would pay you money to shoot vecna.” Idk if I see scum egging on two town guns to shoot scumbuddy?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2427, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2419, Vecna wrote:Why are you still scumreading me lilith?
Already talked about it. In fact I actually asked you about it and you basically told me to go away.

Progression on ABR comes across as contrived. You said he wasn’t a strong townread but your tone when interacting with him indicated he was a strong townread. Then your tone went back to being suspicious of him when you said he was your strongest townread. ToDay you’ve been trying to FoS two uncced guns, one of whom happens to be ABR who was previously your strongest townread.
Youre acting like im not allowed to re-evaluate after suddenly 3 slots have flipped.

I think farside is much more likely to understand my flipflopping though
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:48 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2431, Vecna wrote:I think farside is much more likely to understand my flipflopping though
?? farside has been trying to convince you that uncced guns are ICs.

Did you just scumclaim buddies with farside..?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Vecna »

And indeed, ABR is/was a big mystery.

Itd be great if he can be an IC here, and thats where im gonna stop talking as well.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:49 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2429, farside22 wrote:didn't read the last 2 versions of this game, does anyone know if scum picked to be a rose or did they all pick gun?
I’m both versions one player picked rose

I’ll out who I shot but not before I’m ready to
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2432, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2431, Vecna wrote:I think farside is much more likely to understand my flipflopping though
?? farside has been trying to convince you that uncced guns are ICs.

Did you just scumclaim buddies with farside..?
Can you stop this and get out of that tunnel and actually try to look at what im saying?

You know, im town here and im trying to explain to you the other side of this coin. But youre just going "LALALALALALA cant hear you"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2434, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2429, farside22 wrote:didn't read the last 2 versions of this game, does anyone know if scum picked to be a rose or did they all pick gun?

After everyone has posted you can claim your shot.

No point voting or scumhunting until you do.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2429, farside22 wrote:
In post 2382, DonCorleone wrote:If not (pro tip: this is the correct answer) let ignore him and lynch someone else
You should claim, only because if it clears someone there is one less person to sort through.
The scum already have 3 gun players to shot through that are clear. Can you tell me your concern?

In post 2394, DonCorleone wrote:I think we need to weigh up how great the risk that we’re in semi-mylo is

As in — if we mislynch and icon mis-shoots is it just GG or do scum have a rose/do scum have a missed shot on N1?

I think maybe we do full massclaim later today as in a mylo situation scum already have all the shots they need to hit win in terms of slots that are guaranteed kills, and if a scummy shot can be cleared via icon shooting them then it would be worth it if scum only have 1 gun

I didn't read the last 2 versions of this game, does anyone know if scum picked to be a rose or did they all pick gun?
In post 2405, DonCorleone wrote:Farside, how come you were on basically every wagon possible yesterday?
I was playing loose. I tend to get a certain play style and I wanted to change it.
Yes I know that sounds bad but hey meta is a thing people look at so I can use this as a I can do shitty town stuff in my meta profile.

Anyways I think other then eyestott we have not CC's. That makes me feel better about the gun players.
My vote will be for either lilith or venca at the end of the day. I still not sure about 3rd scum. I don't see Mariah in that at all with that combo, I think votato is town so either chkflip or eyestott.
what happened since you finally realized I was town on d1? You suddenly had your revelation and now youre back to scumreading me again? Sure a lot has happened, but some words please?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:52 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2436, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Hush now, people who didn’t hard tunnel town on D1 twice are playing
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:52 am

Post by DonCorleone »

@vecna what do you think of farside?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2421, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 878, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.6

eyestott [4] -
Knightmare491
SirCakez
Firebringer
Albert B. Rampage

Knightmare491
[2] - eyestott,
DonCorleone

votato [4] - lilith2013, farside22,
Iconeum
, chkflip
Iconeum
[1] - votato
farside22 [1] - Vecna
Firebringer
[1] - MariaR

Not Voting [1]
-
Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
In post 1131, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.7

eyestott [3] -
Knightmare491
Firebringer
, farside22
Knightmare491
[2] - eyestott,
DonCorleone

votato [2] -
Iconeum
, chkflip
farside22 [2] - votato,
Albert B. Rampage

MariaR [2] - Vecna, lilith2013
Vecna [1] - MariaR
Albert B. Rampage
[1] -
SirCakez

Not Voting [1]
-
Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
Farside, how come you only got on the eyestott wagon after it was dead?
I was tunnel votato at the time. That's all I remember.
Thanks for this. I was going to search this wagon as well. So those off were venca and lilith

Ok so we should lynch venca and icon can shot between me and lilith if you want.
Yes I can hear you WIFOM DC, but I assure you I was a N1 rose so if you want to him to shot me, idc since scum will have a lot of clean up with the 3 ic day 3.

Any questions?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:53 am

I'm sorry was I on a mislynch bandwagon yesterday? No?

Ohhhh okay, so you're not that special after all.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2437, Vecna wrote:
In post 2429, farside22 wrote:

what happened since you finally realized I was town on d1? You suddenly had your revelation and now youre back to scumreading me again? Sure a lot has happened, but some words please?
I was calling you scum at the end of day 1.
That didn't change day 2.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:54 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2441, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm sorry was I on a mislynch bandwagon yesterday? No?

Ohhhh okay, so you're not that special after all.
You mean the one that was a compromise on a no-content slot instead of mislynching town!cakez?

That one?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:54 am

In post 2438, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2436, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

You lynched knight and wanted to shoot two confirmed town guns.

I was wrong about 2 players you were wrong about 3 players.

Hush now, people who didn’t hard tunnel town on D1 twice are playing
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:55 am

You lynched knight and wanted to shoot two confirmed town guns.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:55 am

Post by farside22 »

What night did they pick for rose?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:56 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 1688, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's Maria/Cakez/DC. It's as simple as that. Case incoming.
In post 1693, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1690, DonCorleone wrote:What do you think about farside and chkflip? I don't think either of them has any interest in actually trying to sort me at this point, but idk if that means they're scum or not. I want to say yes it does, because surely town wouldn't death tunnel without any interest in whether they're tunnelling town or not but sadly we both know that isn't true.
I got 4 votes on me and I correctly predicted who the scum were so that the townies unvoted me and DC/Cakez vanished for 2 hours in daychat and came back together deciding to deploy a scummy counter-OMGUS "hes town but so wrong he will cost the whole town the game so I will gun him N1" story, I'm sorry, this is serious, serious obvscum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2445, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You lynched knight and wanted to shoot two confirmed town guns.

This can wait till post game. The argument will not help the town. Let him do his thing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 3:57 am

So unless my math is wrong I think that equals out to check your massive ego at the door? Am I a few decimal points off?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”