farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 142, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 140, farside22 wrote:I have no clue how you get hesitant to take a side when I said I see you both as town.
y r they both town?
ML read like she really thought she caught scum. She was pushing on EtL to get to see what he did. She actively pushed her point and I don't see that coming from scum.
EtL is more of a gut read from the interaction. I get the buzzwords looking scummy because I have thought that in the past when someone uses ms lingo to create a case.
They just both read as though they both are right about what they are saying and neither one looks like they were hiding or taking time to say what there thoughts were.
I don't see too many times scum being reactionary this early.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 1 VC #7

Auro (0):
Hoctac (2): Vecna (), farside22 ()
5G Tower (1): No łynch ()
Vecna (3): Nero Cain (), EspeciallyTheLies (), Alchemist21 ()
No łynch (1): Auro ()
Alchemist21 (0):
farside22 (0):
EspeciallyTheLies (1): Miss Lynch ()
mastina (0):
Miss Lynch (0):
No Lynch (1): Hoctac ()
Not Voting (13): momo, 5G Tower, Jake the Wolfie, Odelschwanck, Allan90, Elements, Flavor Leaf, davesaz, 50 Judge Powers, mastina, Tchill13, Saudade

With 21 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 19, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-19 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity except on Saturday-Monday.

3. I will be using a combination of automated votecounts and manually doing them. This allows me to update the voting history and spot any errors in the automated votecounts. The manual votecounts will possess a slightly different format and will include post numbers in parenthesis rather than post count.
Please do not post if you have not confirmed yet.

No lynch is an option. To ensure no confusion occurs between not lynching and lynching No łynch, you absolutely MUST spell "No łynch" exactly like that with the special character.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Tue May 05, 2020 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 146, Vecna wrote:I really dont get the fascination most people on this website have with anime and anime avatars

Like, so many people
What anime is your avatar from? It looks like it could be a good watch.
not yet sentient
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Null Vote »

In post 153, Hoctac wrote:
In post 146, Vecna wrote:I really dont get the fascination most people on this website have with anime and anime avatars

Like, so many people
I would be more intrigued to find out from what is *your* avatar from. :lol:
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Miss Lane »

Vecna feels like town.
Nero Cain feels like town
I like that Alchemist is aggressive. That feels different from several years ago.
farside is likely town.
I don't understand how ETL can have played mafia for any significant amount of time and legitimately believe that
it would be difficult to see both of us as town from an outside POV, considering we are directly opposing each other.
Hoctac remains null.
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 149, Null Vote wrote:VOTE: 5G
I am disappointed that none voted this. Don't you know what is the main cause of covid-2019?
:?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Null Vote
Null Vote
Goon
Null Vote
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Null Vote »

Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Miss Lane »

I'm angry because I think I was wronged. There was a lot of garbage bull shit said about me, a lot of blame pushed off onto me, and the correct answer is to let it go. I'm currently furious with the slander and catty, sideways, passive-aggressive filth. It's becoming apparent I might have to deal with for the rest of the game.

I'm making this post because it will help me cope, because it will help me feel as if the fact that it isn't being ignored.
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ah man, Kirito over Mustang. :/

But I get the fresh feel and need to want to switch avatars.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: especiallythelies

drama and mod having to remind ppl to be civil this early is fun i guess.

flavor what do you think of Miss lynch and ETL right now?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 103, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am willing to consider that ML
actually believes
what she's been posting. However I do believe if ML is town the conclusions she's made about my posts are very poor, and I probably won't be putting much stock in other reads of hers. I honestly don't know if the bad case makes her scum,l considering she thinks so highly of her own abilities, so shouldn't the case actually have merit? Because to me it doesn't. To me it's garbage, fabricated, blown-up bullshit. To me, it's very simple. I asked a question to the mod via PM because I wasn't sure I was allowed to post it in the thread, but I wanted to be transparent so I mentioned that I did, and posted the response when I got it. And suddenly, that's a case about how I'm "not playing with an optimal town mindset". That's fucking bullshit to me. Who the fuck is this random ass person to tell me how to play "optimally"? GTFOH.
this is what it stems from im assuming.

ETL do you think ML as scum would be willing to grab the spot light and tunnel you on a semi absurd reason? do you consider that good scum play this early?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Auro »

In post 109, Vecna wrote:Where the fuck did Auro go?

Id fully expect town-him to be here and be jolly and happy alongside me. Instead he just went poof.

scumread. SCUMREAD
I was watching an episode of Never Have I Ever with a friend.
I like it, I recommend :D

I've been on some serial binge of serials for a few days apart from work. Westworld, The Expanse, Never Have I Ever, new Rick and Morty eps, new Billions season... lots to watch.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 162, Auro wrote:
In post 109, Vecna wrote:Where the fuck did Auro go?

Id fully expect town-him to be here and be jolly and happy alongside me. Instead he just went poof.

scumread. SCUMREAD
I was watching an episode of Never Have I Ever with a friend.
I like it, I recommend :D

I've been on some serial binge of serials for a few days apart from work. Westworld, The Expanse, Never Have I Ever, new Rick and Morty eps, new Billions season... lots to watch.
I highly recommend Community. It recently hit Netflix and is a particularly good show, IMO.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Auro »

In post 111, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:auro - seems scummy b/c contentless posts. FIVE contentless posts.
Make it 8 now!

@Miss Lynch: I watched Community years ago, it's one of my FAVORITE shows! Sadly it's not on Netflix in India right now for another rewatch. :(
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Hoctac »

In post 154, Null Vote wrote:
In post 153, Hoctac wrote:

Like, so many people
I would be more intrigued to find out from what is *your* avatar from. :lol:
Wait, what, you're actually a player in this game??? I wasn't trying to vote you. I am a pacifist.

UNVOTE: No lynch
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Hoctac »

SOMEONE give me an avatar. I crave for the colours.
not yet sentient
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Auro »

In post 165, Hoctac wrote:Wait, what, you're actually a player in this game??? I wasn't trying to vote you. I am a pacifist.
Seems like no one pays attention to mod rules. I guess No łynch and Nero aren't buddies either.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 147, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I took a break from full-time mafia for this very reason. I get emotional. It can sometimes be detrimental to the game. It is a personal flaw of mine that I recognize and have been trying to fix. It's fucking hard and I'm sorry. That's why I asked multiple times to be left alone for a little bit. She persisted. It's over.
its cool. mafia is stressful and unlike most I don't take things to personal.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Farside seems alright, pretty even in the approach of the game atm.

Auro is meh lean scum. Little too much posts with little to no game comments for my liking this early.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Auro »

Tchill out, dude.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 151, farside22 wrote:
In post 142, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 140, farside22 wrote:I have no clue how you get hesitant to take a side when I said I see you both as town.
y r they both town?
ML read like she really thought she caught scum. She was pushing on EtL to get to see what he did. She actively pushed her point and I don't see that coming from scum.
EtL is more of a gut read from the interaction. I get the buzzwords looking scummy because I have thought that in the past when someone uses ms lingo to create a case.
They just both read as though they both are right about what they are saying and neither one looks like they were hiding or taking time to say what there thoughts were.

I don't see too many times scum being reactionary this early.
i dont believe this is a town tell. The way they went about handling their specific side is what has me interested in pushing ETL.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 170, Auro wrote:Tchill out, dude.
:lol:

what do you think of farside?
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:30 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 161, Tchill13 wrote:ETL do you think ML as scum would be willing to grab the spot light and tunnel you on a semi absurd reason? do you consider that good scum play this early?
No. She's probably town.
In post 164, Auro wrote:
In post 111, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:auro - seems scummy b/c contentless posts. FIVE contentless posts.
Make it 8 now!

@Miss Lynch: I watched Community years ago, it's one of my FAVORITE shows! Sadly it's not on Netflix in India right now for another rewatch. :(
VOTE: Auro
Art is cool.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Auro »

Townreads on farside, EspeciallyTheLies, Miss Lynch, Vecna.

Alchemist you wanna try and explain what feels off in Vecna's tone? I find certain elements almost exactly matching his play in the last game I've seen him town in, like somewhat exaggerated reasoning to townread someone early.

This wasn't the approach I thought I would see people would take in the game though, considering it's basically a bastard cult game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”