eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by eyestott »

The only conclusion to make is that either the scumteam is devised of irrational players, the last scum to claim isn't cooperating with their team, or the scumteam is fine with confirming three players as town.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2622, Vecna wrote:The funny part is, if you hadnt pulled those lines about the masculinities and shit this game probably wouldve gone totally different and been so simple.

Because understandably you really want the game to have me as scum now
“Those lines”

You mean those very factual points about how players disproportionately sheep the shoutiest/loudest players, who are disproportionately men, who are disproportionately overconfident in their reads even when wrong and who are disproportionately likely to stick to their tunnel and not reconsider in light of additional evidence

Yes, I’m sure gender has absolutely nothing to do with it
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I have no idea what you mean by “understandably you really want the game to have me as scum now” incidentally. I don’t “want” the game to have you as anything, I *want* to correctly figure out your alignment
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2623, DonCorleone wrote:Okay, but you’re not giving me an actual solve, you’re giving me who might be in it and who’s conditional on being in it

Which 3 names right now do you think are most likely to end the game if we lynched/shot them all back to back?
Maria, Farside and one of stotts/votato

But I say that having no proper read on lilith whatsoever

I dont ever admit this, but my solve feels like shit this game

So yeah, im sure we'll see each other in the god thread soon and we can discuss where this all went wrong
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I wanna hear what everyone else thinks vecna’s alignment is

Am I tunnelling here or is he as scummy as I think?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2626, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2622, Vecna wrote:The funny part is, if you hadnt pulled those lines about the masculinities and shit this game probably wouldve gone totally different and been so simple.

“Those lines”

You mean those very factual points about how players disproportionately sheep the shoutiest/loudest players, who are disproportionately men, who are disproportionately overconfident in their reads even when wrong and who are disproportionately likely to stick to their tunnel and not reconsider in light of additional evidence

It just felt very opportunistic and manipulative to me to get out from under that deathtunnel

And it has coloured my view of you ever since, and probably resulted me being in this shit position.

Normally as town im never in this position of weaksauce and weakness, only when I get distracted by a tunnel that ends up being wrong.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

@icon especially, I’m expecting more from you now that you’re an IC young dragon
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2612, DonCorleone wrote:I kinda think you deliberately bullshitted the “ABR AND DC COULD BE SCUMBUDDIES GUYZ” thing to falll back on “scum!me wouldn’t have put myself in that position” and it’s the same thing you’re doing with getting a scumteam member to claim gun “if I were scum a teammate would have claimed!”
Yeah I remember that. Its true that Vecna looks a lot worse.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2628, Vecna wrote:
In post 2623, DonCorleone wrote:Okay, but you’re not giving me an actual solve, you’re giving me who might be in it and who’s conditional on being in it

Which 3 names right now do you think are most likely to end the game if we lynched/shot them all back to back?

So yeah, im sure we'll see each other in the god thread soon and we can discuss where this all went wrong
What happened to your maria/chkflip theory?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

I mean I think it’s a lot more that you wanted me lynched and were looking for a reason to justify your vote which conveniently presented itself in the form of claiming that my points about toxic masculinity were some form of bullshit/emotional manipulation/whatever

But that’s why I want to know how other people perceived your whole take on that
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:25 pm

what about vecna/eyestot/ one of lillith and maria?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:26 pm

does vecna make more sense with lillith or maria?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2635, Albert B. Rampage wrote:what about vecna/eyestot/ one of lillith and maria?
I mean yeah, i just posted the version with Lilith as the third like a page ago
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

He said that Lilith has been tunnelling him but I haven’t checked to see if it’s true yet
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2629, DonCorleone wrote:I wanna hear what everyone else thinks vecna’s alignment is

Am I tunnelling here or is he as scummy as I think?
Scummy

When he came up with the maria/chkflip theory I had a moment of doubt but his theory wasn’t actually valid so I’m still scumreading vecna
In post 2630, Vecna wrote:
In post 2626, DonCorleone wrote:

“Those lines”

It just felt very opportunistic and manipulative to me to get out from under that deathtunnel

And it has coloured my view of you ever since, and probably resulted me being in this shit position.

Normally as town im never in this position of weaksauce and weakness, only when I get distracted by a tunnel that ends up being wrong.
How would you react to being tunneled by ABR?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Okay I thought I revoted vecna but apparently I forgot to do that

VOTE: vecna
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2638, DonCorleone wrote:He said that Lilith has been tunnelling him but I haven’t checked to see if it’s true yet
I’m scumreading him because he does scummy things like talk to ABR in a tone that doesn’t match the strength of his read and he calls it tunneling
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2633, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2628, Vecna wrote:

What happened to your maria/chkflip theory?
Its still my favorite in a fanfic type of way, but im not sure how realistic it is. chkflip is really defending me quite hard here, while he has no true reason to just keep endlessly shading the people wagoning me as scum, because itll just end up looking like he's the ultimate white knight. He knows that as scum, im sure.

The farside logic of picking D1 rose over D1+ rose seems to fit better given the research ive done.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

I think it’s vecna/chkflip/?
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by DonCorleone »

Right, I’m leaving to give the thread some breathing room and let others talk as despite what we’re honestly my best intentions for this game, I’ve still ended up hitting my third page of ISO already
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2634, DonCorleone wrote:I mean I think it’s a lot more that you wanted me lynched and were looking for a reason to justify your vote which conveniently presented itself in the form of claiming that my points about toxic masculinity were some form of bullshit/emotional manipulation/whatever

But that’s why I want to know how other people perceived your whole take on that
Well, you'll know the truth soon enough

Good luck solving it
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.3

Vecna [3] - farside22, MariaR, lilith2013
votato [1] - chkflip
lilith2013 [1] - votato

Not Voting [5]
- Iconeum, Vecna, eyestott, Albert B. Rampage, DonCorleone

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-12 15:35:31)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

The one surprise to me this game is me actually ending up biting the bullet before stott and votato after all the pressure there this game. Some irony in that I guess
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2619, Vecna wrote:
In post 2614, DonCorleone wrote:What’s your solve vecna?
I honestly think any solve is gonna involve MAX 1 in (Eyestott Votato)

Maybe im just stubborn because ive been townreading those two since the beginning and I want to be right.

I think Chk is only scum if Maria is scum, but I have no real strong reasons for that besides the way maria latched onto me in her catchup for voting and unvoting chkflip. I still think that mightve drawn her attention for partner reasons, and chkflip has been completely utterly unphased by anything ive thrown in his direction regarding this.
a bit behind. this post really struck me, because I also think steyeoat and votato are town. Yet we are two people who were almost universally scumread early in the day yesterday. And Vecna is 100% scum here. Don't let him escape by using dumb arguments and AtE. Scum!vecna latched on to the two most likely mislynches early in the day. Just like he latched onto the actual mislynch late in the day. He conveniently townread all three of us, hoping to get towncred post-flip. To me this clears myself and ayeschott. I'll put myself out there and say that if vecna flips town ico should vig me. If i flip town, spare tneysott

Also, DC, in what universe could (me, eye, chk) be the scum? I've hard defended eye and been pushing chkflip hard the whole game. Super obviously. They're the two players (along with farside) i have the most associations with. Do you really think we would make it that obvious?
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Tue May 05, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 2646, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 2.3

Vecna [3] - farside22, MariaR, lilith2013
votato [1] - chkflip
lilith2013 [1] - votato

Not Voting [5]
- Iconeum, Vecna, eyestott, Albert B. Rampage, DonCorleone

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-12 15:35:31)
Wait, I'm not already voting Vecna?
Oops
VOTE: Vecna
votato wrote:
In post 2619, Vecna wrote:
In post 2614, DonCorleone wrote:What’s your solve vecna?
I honestly think any solve is gonna involve MAX 1 in (Eyestott Votato)

Maybe im just stubborn because ive been townreading those two since the beginning and I want to be right.

I think Chk is only scum if Maria is scum, but I have no real strong reasons for that besides the way maria latched onto me in her catchup for voting and unvoting chkflip. I still think that mightve drawn her attention for partner reasons, and chkflip has been completely utterly unphased by anything ive thrown in his direction regarding this.
a bit behind. this post really struck me, because I also think steyeoat and votato are town. Yet we are two people who were almost universally scumread early in the day yesterday. And Vecna is 100% scum here. Don't let him escape by using dumb arguments and AtE. Scum!vecna latched on to the two most likely mislynches early in the day. Just like he latched onto the actual mislynch late in the day. He conveniently townread all three of us, hoping to get towncred post-flip. To me this clears myself and ayeschott. I'll put myself out there and say that if vecna flips town ico should vig me. If i flip town, spare tneysott

Also, DC, in what universe could (me, eye, chk) be the scum? I've hard defended eye and been pushing chkflip hard the whole game. Super obviously. They're the two players (along with farside) i have the most associations with. Do you really think we would make it that obvious?
I was thinking the same thing, votato

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”