DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:53 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I’m not hammering at 6 days to deadline while there’s a wagon composition of (ABR, farside, chk, votato, vecna)
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:53 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2895, Albert B. Rampage wrote:lets hammer lilith imo
In post 2898, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum probably all 3 picked gun, killed FB/something smat/farside.

Lilith is scum fore sure.
I’m really fucking not, go take your shitty reads elsewhere ABR
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:54 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Oops sorry i accidentally multiquoted
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:54 am

Post by votato »

In post 2898, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum probably all 3 picked gun, killed FB/something smat/farside.

Lilith is scum fore sure.
i dont think farside was an optimal shot for scum. maybe theres still a gun out there with scum.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:54 am

Post by DonCorleone »

In post 2896, Vecna wrote:
In post 2891, DonCorleone wrote:I’m still thinking it’s vecna tbh
You actually went through my scumgames and still think so?
I only had a preliminary skim (planning to go through properly when I have a couple hours free) but basically confirmed to me my impression that your scumgame is very solid and that you don’t have any activity/effort tell as scum — ie you trying to town it up isn’t clearing for you
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:54 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2886, lilith2013 wrote:I don’t actually see anyone giving reasoning for voting me. Can anyone currently on my wagon give me something I can engage with?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Vecna »

UNVOTE: lilith

fucking hell, why are there three IC's in this game and it feels like its completely up to me to solve this bitch and move the pieces

Honestly, DC, if you NEED to lynch me, do it today.

but then promise me you wont throw the game and treat Votato as an IC going forward.

If im wrong a single time, im mislynched the next day or shot, and we lose.

If I cannot convince you all that im town than I should take the fall for the good of us all.

Now, im sure this is going to be construed as scummy again, but I cannot keep fighting against the entire playerlist minus ABR.
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:55 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I’d rather lynch eyestott and then let icon vig you tbh vecna
DonCorleone
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
DonCorleone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:56 am

Post by DonCorleone »

I feel better about eyestott than I do about you but I think you’re a liability that there’s a reasonable chance I’m never going to feel great on either way, so I’d quite like to just remove you as a variable
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2905, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2886, lilith2013 wrote:I don’t actually see anyone giving reasoning for voting me. Can anyone currently on my wagon give me something I can engage with?
I just quoted for you my reasoning though
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2904, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 2896, Vecna wrote:
In post 2891, DonCorleone wrote:I’m still thinking it’s vecna tbh
You actually went through my scumgames and still think so?
I only had a preliminary skim (planning to go through properly when I have a couple hours free) but basically confirmed to me my impression that your scumgame is very solid and that you don’t have any activity/effort tell as scum — ie you trying to town it up isn’t clearing for you
Hmm people in my other community have managed to lock my formula down and are pretty good at telling the difference by now.

Oh well, was worth a try
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 5:59 am

DC's reads make no sense. townreads maria, farside, and lilith.

So what you think scum is vecna/votato/eyestot?

And these 3 decided to not kill a single claimed gun?

Come on.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2908, DonCorleone wrote:I feel better about eyestott than I do about you but I think you’re a liability that there’s a reasonable chance I’m never going to feel great on either way, so I’d quite like to just remove you as a variable
Yeah I agree, because this shit is going to be a true dumpterfire if you and ABR get taken out tonight, and I dont have the conviction of true reads to 100% hammer a scum here.

And tbh, I dont think were going to get there. But if scum have two guns, mislynching me will put all the pressure on Ico

And im not convinced at all that Stotts will flip scum here.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:03 am

Post by votato »

In post 2911, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DC's reads make no sense. townreads maria, farside, and lilith.

So what you think scum is vecna/votato/eyestot?

And these 3 decided to not kill a single claimed gun?

Come on.
i think DC's reads are largely based on male/non-male. townreads all three women, scumreads men. DC i think youre still letting emotions from yesterday cloud your reads.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Vecna »

Did you see my big post?

Do you agree on my reasoning for towncasing Votato?

Can you see where im coming from saying Farside is showing a lot of conviction in how she is pushing me?

Because its all out there, and youre not interacting with any of it.

You only come out here to demand attention when youre about to get hammered, while theres a lot of people actually putting in strong effort to narrow down on a proper lynch.

-------------------------------------

And yes, I can see where youre comnig from with the ABR thing. I probably acted dodgy as fuck around that. But I honestly feel ive done SO BLOODY MUCH afterwards to try and change people their opinion, and its all falling on quite deaf ears except for a select individuals.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:05 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2909, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I just quoted for you my reasoning though
I don’t understand why you’re voting me instead of maria since she seems to be your strongest scumread. Is it because DC won’t wagon her with you?

Vecna/chkflip I disagree with because I still think scum have to be on any wagon. Chkflip defending scum!vecna isn’t towny and Vecna’s reads re:chkflip are all over the place while afaik chkflip’s read on Vecna has not change at all over the course of this game.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:06 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2914, Vecna wrote:
Did you see my big post?

Do you agree on my reasoning for towncasing Votato?

Can you see where im coming from saying Farside is showing a lot of conviction in how she is pushing me?

Because its all out there, and youre not interacting with any of it.

You only come out here to demand attention when youre about to get hammered, while theres a lot of people actually putting in strong effort to narrow down on a proper lynch.

-------------------------------------

And yes, I can see where youre comnig from with the ABR thing. I probably acted dodgy as fuck around that. But I honestly feel ive done SO BLOODY MUCH afterwards to try and change people their opinion, and its all falling on quite deaf ears except for a select individuals.
I mean I was literally asleep while I was being wagoned, not my fault I woke up to being at L-1

I’ll go reread whatever post this is
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:06 am

In post 2915, lilith2013 wrote:I don’t understand why you’re voting me instead of maria since she seems to be your strongest scumread. Is it because DC won’t wagon her with you?
Farside and dc dont want to lynch maria.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:07 am

In post 2906, Vecna wrote:UNVOTE: lilith

fucking hell, why are there three IC's in this game and it feels like its completely up to me to solve this bitch and move the pieces

Honestly, DC, if you NEED to lynch me, do it today.

but then promise me you wont throw the game and treat Votato as an IC going forward.

If im wrong a single time, im mislynched the next day or shot, and we lose.

If I cannot convince you all that im town than I should take the fall for the good of us all.

Now, im sure this is going to be construed as scummy again, but I cannot keep fighting against the entire playerlist minus ABR.
Dude put your vote back
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:13 am

Post by chkflip »

What does Vecna's inability to read me have to do with my alignment lol don't be mad your partners didn't fucking claim gun.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:16 am

It seems like don is in the business of letting people who play well win.

I'm in the business of winning.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:16 am

Post by chkflip »

"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:18 am

lilith has offered zero game solves. I don't buy anything she says.

Her "fuck it" knightmare vote yesterday is scummy.

POE says she's scum.

Her vecna vote with all the unconfirmed is bad.

The evidence is too strong.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:19 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 2877, Vecna wrote:I was initially going to use this to confbias farside + stotts + lilith together, but now im gonna approach it from a different angle (while still explaining why I thought it linked Farside + lilith together
In post 2474, Vecna wrote:Do you want my new top secret solve for this game?
Continued in the quote. Yes im going there
Spoiler:
In post 2482, Vecna wrote:The scum team is Maria + Chkflip

And one out of (Farside + lilith + Stotts)

and I really dont want it to be stotts so my townreads on D1 at least were good
In post 2485, Vecna wrote:Chkflip was also extremely humble and weird and understanding of my vote there, even after I gave him a weak piece of shit explanation
In post 2486, Vecna wrote:calling it like "the most accurate someone has ever described changes in my play"

Going on how he was going to be all nice and cuddly and friendly this game and that that was the change I had spotted

And then he proceeds to play exactly as the way he has done so far. Which seems very towny, but not exactly friendly or non-aggresive if you will.
In post 2488, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2484, Vecna wrote:Remember how Maria scumread me based on my interaction with CHKflip? and my vote there? and subsequent unvote?

That was pretty unremarkable to pretty much everyone.

Im theorizing her attention was drawn to it because it was the first vote for her scumbuddy in the entire game
Wtf

I was going to say that wasn’t the first vote on chkflip.... but farside and I were both pushing chkflip hard during D1 and Maria also came out with scumreads on the two of us

what

Intermission/discussion: So I did one of my *lightbulb* derps here. The people that are now town to me all responded with :roll:

But lilith took it very serious, and even unvoted me. That was the only shit that gave her pause and made her interact wtih me and the "case"

Initially I was going to look at this from the scum perspective, that wants to exploit this, by encouraging it somewhat, while still being the voice of reason that gently just corrects me where needed. I thought this would fit quite well with FArside + lilith + Stotts, wanting me to push that logic for after I flip. Maybe if it was given enough attention, it would start living its own life and people would buy into it, right?

The other alternative.....is that I actually nailed it, and she felt the need to comment because her entire just was just cast in a net with accurate reason. I know, youre all probably doing the :roll: thing again.....but why would she bite on this little conspiracy theory? I think one of these two explenations is quite plausible. #2 probably more than #1
Yeah I had a moment of “what if all my reads are wrong and this maria/chkflip theory breaks the game wide open?” That would have meant by necessity you were town.

continuing

Spoiler:
In post 2489, Vecna wrote:goddamn this case is sure threading that fine line between mouth diarrhea and utter brilliance

Good luck still scumreading me after this piece of prose while still being able to look at yourself in the mirror
In post 2491, lilith2013 wrote:UNVOTE:
In post 2492, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Interesting.
Editing out a lot of my posts because quoting is a lot of work. You can reread it in thread if u feel theyre relevant
In post 2501, lilith2013 wrote:Wait no

ABR and votato also voted chkflip
In post 2502, lilith2013 wrote:Like there was an entire wagon on chkflip before you voted him
In post 2503, lilith2013 wrote:That was a roller coaster
In post 2504, Vecna wrote:Well, to be fair, I do tend to come up with all them wild conspiracy theories where my brain finds patterns everywhere and then refuses to see any other truth
In post 2509, votato wrote:
In post 2508, DonCorleone wrote:Interesting.

So lilith continues to take the case seriously. She's searching for answers, and finds some easy way to gently discredit it. She swoops the "main argument" that chkflip had already been voted earlier. There even was an entire wagon on chkflip. She still ignores the fact that Maria voted for most of those people, which included her and Farside. Shading 3 of the people attacking chkflip.
When it becomes an entire wagon of people, maria shading/voting all those people isn’t necessarily related to chkflip. When it was just 1 person, yes. When it was 3 people, I could still see it. But a whole wagon of people corresponding to votes makes a really weak correlation. Maria could have voted for everyone in the game and she still would have voted for all the people on the chkflip wagon. You even said yourself that including me and farside in this theory weakens the case.
Then in come DC and Vokuto and redicule people calling my case interesting. Lilith realizes noone is actually taking it seriously, and completely stops engaging the idea.

She never talks to me again, never mentions me again, untill the big wagon on me starts. Here she just comes in, votes, and claims im scum and need to die.
I wasn’t online to do any of those things and I revoted you the next time I was back in the thread. I actually thought I revoted you before when I said “no chkflip actually had a whole wagon on him” but I guess I forgot to.
Never any thoughts back to this earlier interaction. If she actually was town taking me serious there, why not at least go over the fact that that was some pretty creative shit scum dont pull off that easily? Why suddenly forgot you called me town for it earlier (even though you feel you removed some part of the main argument).

Farside also called this vote out as bussing, and it does look weak, as a hop on.

It might not mean shit, but it sure feels very iffy. Iffy in a, this was done to me, but the reasoning and progression dont feel genuine.
Yeah cause I still think you’re scum. Apparently when I try to explain my progressions I get called fencesitty for it so I’m just not doing that anymore.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:20 am

i actually love her as a player in this game, shes a cool person, a good player. I'll apologize to everyone if I'm wrong about her.

Her and maria are the only players confident enough to kill smart and FB but not me and don.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”