Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 771, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It wasn’t a good joke.
Ah, but you admit it was a joke. I'm winning you over.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:38 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 769, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 766, humaneatingmonkey wrote:where you are just casually stopping by with questions that help no one's reads because you are trying to seem active.
Isis, look at this Moon Logic (tm).
what does this mean?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:39 am

Post by votato »

In post 773, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 743, votato wrote:and i see literally nothing in clemency's iso to merit a wagon or really anything other than a null read, unless yall are doing some meta analysis that i missed. whats is goings on?
Deimos, Isis, and Looker have all said things about Cycle Men that, together, looked right for a vote.
yes. there were certainly people who said things about clemency. My question is whether clemency actually did anything scummy. and my answer is no, clemency hasnt done anything at all yet.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 774, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i think that it is a good tell if there's an overreaction.
Oomph. By what measure is something an overreaction? I'm not saying you can't show it, but you're asking for some effort to show that the overreaction is actually manufactured overreaction, not only relative to the prompt but also relative to the player.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 777, votato wrote:yes. there were certainly people who said things about clemency. My question is whether clemency actually did anything scummy. and my answer is no, clemency hasnt done anything at all yet.
that's a weird way of reading what you said
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 776, humaneatingmonkey wrote:what does this mean?
That's more or less the same reason why I agreed with FB's vote on Deimos, which Isis called moon logic.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:43 am

In post 778, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 774, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i think that it is a good tell if there's an overreaction.
Oomph. By what measure is something an overreaction? I'm not saying you can't show it, but you're asking for some effort to show that the overreaction is actually manufactured overreaction, not only relative to the prompt but also relative to the player.
well okay, i'll start there. tomorrow i'll try to look for past games and see his range.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:46 am

there's no real counterwagon to Cycle Man, and why is that? It has NorwEE and Deimos. Why are you there, GC?

Can I interest you in an Elements wagon instead?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

What convinced me most for the cycle vote is Deimos's wagon analysis. If you assume Deimos is town, I think the wagon analysis is the most convincing reason to vote someone.

I don't know, man. I'd need to ISO Elements before voting and I'm sort of being lazy and not doing that at the moment. Plus there's nobody else on that vote with you.

What do you think about a Norweig lynch?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 783, Green Crayons wrote:the wagon analysis is the most convincing
Any
wagon analysis, that is. I'm not saying Deimos was correct. But his cycle reasoning resonated with me.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:59 am

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 1.21

TargetWagon
Cycle Men
(6)
NorwegianboyEE (), Deimos27 (), Isis (), Elements (), Green Crayons (), Firebringer ()
Firebringer
(2)
Cycle Men (), votato ()
NorwegianboyEE
(2)
Looker (), Alisae ()
Deimos27
(1)
Albert B. Rampage ()
Elements
(1)
humaneatingmonkey ()
Not Voting
(0)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-05-08 06:42:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:04 am

You're not scum, are you?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 783, Green Crayons wrote:What convinced me most for the cycle vote is Deimos's wagon analysis. If you assume Deimos is town, I think the wagon analysis is the most convincing reason to vote someone.

I don't know, man. I'd need to ISO Elements before voting and I'm sort of being lazy and not doing that at the moment. Plus there's nobody else on that vote with you.

What do you think about a Norweig lynch?
If Cycle Man is scum then Green Crayons is bussing. This is pretty bad.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:08 am

^Why?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Joins same wagon as his scumreads (me + Deimos) then tries to get off/derail the momentum on cycle men wagon.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Cycle Men
Cycle Men
Goon
Cycle Men
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Cycle Men »

what am i at rn
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:12 am

Do you think it's likely that he's scum? GC, I mean.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also, this.
In post 573, Green Crayons wrote:Scum

- votato
- Deimos27
- Elements
- NorwegianboyEE
In post 785, northsidegal wrote:Cycle Men (6) NorwegianboyEE (155), Deimos27 (588), Isis (614), Elements (659), Green Crayons (720), Firebringer (721)

- Bunno
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Quotes 573

Ignores that 588 changed my mind about Deimos
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 791, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Do you think it's likely that he's scum? GC, I mean.
Yes. He's put out a stance on his scumreads, voted Deimos. Then reverses it all when he joins the most popular wagon Cycle men.

- Bunno
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 789, NorwegianboyEE wrote:then tries to get off/derail the momentum on cycle men wagon
also what lol

human is asking me to get off and I'm telling him why I believe the cycle vote makes most sense
Cycle Men
Cycle Men
Goon
Cycle Men
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Cycle Men »

haha he's asking you to get off
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 795, Green Crayons wrote:also what lol

human is asking me to get off and I'm telling him why I believe the cycle vote makes most sense
In post 783, Green Crayons wrote:What do you think about a Norweig lynch?
Seems a bit like cognitive dissonance you've got there buddy. You were clearly fishing for him to vote me.

- Bunno
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 789, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Joins same wagon as his scumreads (me + Deimos) then tries to get off/derail the momentum on cycle men wagon.
Also this is an incredibly sloppy hitjob.

Obviously I'm not 4/4 out of my scumreads, especially when we have no flips yet, so the fact that some of them are voting someone who I find most worthy of a vote shouldn't (and doesn't) affect my developing suspicions.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 797, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Seems a bit like cognitive dissonance you've got there buddy. You were clearly fishing for him to vote me.
lololol

Cause he was like "yo join me on elements" and i said no, but obviously am always down for a Norwegian lynch.

Return to “Completed Open Games”