Alternatively,

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:07 am

Post by MariaR »

Okay I'm caught up. Vecna answer my question above ty
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:07 am

Post by MariaR »

Oh for fuck sakes. I guess I mean on the pervious page!
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2866, DonCorleone wrote:Maria, I really want to talk to you next time you’re around about wagon formations on D1 because I think my main concern regarding you being potential scum is gamestate based and I’d like to hear your thoughts on that
Go on.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2957, chkflip wrote:
In post 2955, DonCorleone wrote:also, I'd like to see anything resembling solving from chkflip before the day ends
Wrong neighborhood.
I will vote you.
In post 2960, Vecna wrote:Farside, youre either scum or you need to take that ego down a bunch of notches

Youre hard tunneling on town and most people in this game can see that by now
Sure let me through shit reads day 2, show no problem solving and you will call me town.
Pfft.
You tried every angle to paint me as scum and you can't do it without poor logic or crearing a narrative.
In post 2967, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If they were planning on bussing and smart or FB are right, they just kill me/don and sheep smart/FB into their buddy, then kill off FB/smart later

It doesnt make sense for them to kill smart and FB without an all in strategy involving all 3 scum surviving
You 2 kept saying you were going to kill each other. Why no CC day 2 when it was clear that didnt happen is crazy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Vecna »

Ive literally been theorizing about that exact same question with ABR like 3 pages ago Maria.

You know very well I do not approve of my teammates trying to bus me

And even assume that im being bussed here, then who is doing it? Who is actually setup to look good upon my flip?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2971, MariaR wrote:Let me leave this question for everyone because I thought this was obvious while I go do something.

Why did scum shoot roses over guns and not cc?
^
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2980, MariaR wrote:
In post 2971, MariaR wrote:Let me leave this question for everyone because I thought this was obvious while I go do something.

Why did scum shoot roses over guns and not cc?
^
They aren't paying attention? They thought dc/abr would shot each other?
They are newbs?

I find the lack of CC more interesting.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:32 am

Post by MariaR »

I think the lack of cc makes sense. Am I crazy?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:35 am

Post by MariaR »

Scum shot into roses cause they're trying to kill roses right?

If you cc a gun claim and even get a gun lynched you have a chance of dying 1/2 at night. So, I think scum are trying to bank on 1 or 2 scum to win the game with the rose wincon and get credit for bussing.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:36 am

Post by MariaR »

It's a play that requires faith and confidence in your teammates to pull it out.

If you're going for the rose wincon ccing a gun doesn't really do you much good unless scum have 2-3 guns that are n2 but we already know they used one n1. So that just seems unlikely to me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 890, Vecna wrote:I dont particularly like either the Eyestott or the Potato wagon.

He's a unicorn ffs. You can trust him!
In post 893, Vecna wrote:
In post 878, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.6

eyestott [4] -
Knightmare491
SirCakez
Firebringer
Albert B. Rampage

Knightmare491
[2] -
eyestott
DonCorleone

votato [4] -
lilith2013
farside22
Iconeum
chkflip

Iconeum
[1] -
votato

farside22
[1] -
Vecna

Firebringer
[1] -
MariaR

Not Voting [1]
- Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
Nah, not even close. ooooh pretty colors. Unicorn inspired no doubt
In post 1353, Vecna wrote:Lets lynch cakez and give ABR the joy of shooting DC tonight
In post 1377, Vecna wrote:
In post 1373, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1369, Vecna wrote:why arent u responding to my plan ABR?
Your plan doesnt work without firebringer and im not changing votes. You with me or against me and knowing our history I dont blame you to be against me
I havent made up my mind. I think theres like a 60% chance or more youre stuck in a TvT here and that cakez and co are sitting on the sidelines fanning the flames
In post 1447, Vecna wrote:Didnt DC destroy the maria wagon?

He was also heavily appealing me to change my opinion there
In post 1840, Vecna wrote:
In post 1637, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1633, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1631, DonCorleone wrote:I look forward to post game when I can go back through ABR's pronouncements on my scum-ness once it's outed that I'm town.
This sounds like you really believe he's town.
I'm starting to believe it, yes. It has the hallmarks of intense arrogance rather than fakery which while more irritating (especially because apparently nobody can see that he's full of shit) is also more town. I've been tunnelled by the players who need to try and show that they have the biggest dick in town in their pants before and this is reminiscent. I'm vigging him tonight regardless if I live though.
This is just starting to look like theater now

Like an act

Maybe this whole ABR vs DC thing is SvS
In post 2311, Vecna wrote:Then the next question is whether he would go so far as to openly defend scum buddy Maria.

Maria had some decent enough reasons to scumread me early on (well they were not good reasons, but I could see a town doing a hurried catchup could latch onto those).

Another question is whether ABR vs DC could be SvS. The wagon diffused so quickly (I still have to read that part of the game actually), and I dont think town ABR would suddenly give up on it so quickly without solid reason. The fact neither of those ended up shooting eachother is also highly suspicious after the activity between those two.

Still think Votato is likely town. The slot feels pretty genuine in the way its blundering about. Nothing it says makes sense, so there must be some weird town crazy behind that.

I have had a gut townread on Eyestott for his first 5 posts or whatever since the start of the game. It might be a very bad reason. I dont know if I can do an unbiased revisit of that slot.

Lilith and Farside are just like, a blur. I dont think I could see a farside scum here due to her devellopments, but I also bet she could fool me easily. Lilith is just an unreadable slot to me, and I dont think I can be trusted to have a proper read there.

Chkflip feels so towny in everything he does, but I still have a gut feeling something is wrong there. Im not gonna be able to get that lynched, and actually persuing that will just mean I get lynched today. If he is scum, town loses this game regardless I feel. So better to just treat that slot as scum.

I feel like im missing a person maybe?

Regardless, my likely solve is ABR + DC + lilith, but any combination of two of those + 1 slot im wrong about would do just fine
I got tired of quoting things, but the tldr is venca changes his read dependant on where the votes flow. That is not a town mentality.
And then just for funz i highlighted his first comment day 2.
So apparently the only claimed gun players that are virtual IC should have shot each other.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:42 am

Post by MariaR »

Farside how do you like my logic here? Am I off on, etc. Because that's the only reason I see why you wouldn't cc a gun claim or shoot into guns (unless you assumed abr and don would shoot each other)
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2986, MariaR wrote:Farside how do you like my logic here? Am I off on, etc. Because that's the only reason I see why you wouldn't cc a gun claim or shoot into guns (unless you assumed abr and don would shoot each other)
I would've asked questions to a cc'ed player. You also have 6 players to sort through vs 7.
And icon has a shot tonight so there could be fear of being outted and the shot n2.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2983, MariaR wrote:Scum shot into roses cause they're trying to kill roses right?

If you cc a gun claim and even get a gun lynched you have a chance of dying 1/2 at night. So, I think scum are trying to bank on 1 or 2 scum to win the game with the rose wincon and get credit for bussing.
In post 2984, MariaR wrote:It's a play that requires faith and confidence in your teammates to pull it out.

If you're going for the rose wincon ccing a gun doesn't really do you much good unless scum have 2-3 guns that are n2 but we already know they used one n1. So that just seems unlikely to me.
You failed to prove why killing fb and smart is more valuable than un-cc'd guns.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 11:09 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2978, farside22 wrote:I will vote you.
The Rock says, "Just bring it, JABRONI!"
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 11:43 am

Post by votato »

on the other hand, last night the guns werent really seen as ICs. the two that had hardclaimed were n1, and the softclaim was a n1 softclaim. Theres not much reason to shoot people who arent confirmed town, and theres not much reason to shoot guns who are gonna get their shots off anyway. plus there was a pretty real chance that one of ABR and DC shot the other. I think maybe scum rolled the dice and got unlucky. I cant really explain why their next move wasnt to cc, cuz a CC would have almost certainly resulted in a DC or ABR mislynch. That tells me that we arent in mylo right now, or they would have gone for the high % play for today.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 11:56 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.6

Vecna [2] - lilith2013, eyestott
votato [2] - Iconeum, Albert B. Rampage
eyestott [2] - DonCorleone, MariaR
lilith2013 [3] - farside22, chkflip, votato

Not Voting [1]
- Vecna

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-12 15:35:31)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 11:57 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: votato

I can fucks with this.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by votato »

In post 2992, chkflip wrote:VOTE: votato

I can fucks with this.
why is that?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

When did my opinion ever change?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by votato »

If there are two ICs on this wagon then a lynch is gonna happen, and scum dont even really have to get on the wagon if they dont want to. I've said what i want to say. The sad part is, i cant even bring myself to fully trust the one person actually defending me. If i'm scum, then the scum team is what? {votato, vecna, aoiahatarfu}? Yeah, that doesnt make sense. If you're really thinking I'm town at this point you not only have a really really bad read on me, but you also have a really bad picture of the gamestate. If you are town and honestly think I'm scum, you've gotta go home and rethink your life.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2984, MariaR wrote:It's a play that requires faith and confidence in your teammates to pull it out.

you theorize all this, but then how do you match it to reality?

Is this you claiming that Farside and Lilith are bussing me wtih their snide behaviour?

Because if so, go ahead and lynch them instead, pretty please
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2985, farside22 wrote:
In post 890, Vecna wrote:I dont particularly like either the Eyestott or the Potato wagon.

He's a unicorn ffs. You can trust him!
In post 893, Vecna wrote:
In post 878, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 1.6

eyestott [4] -
Knightmare491
SirCakez
Firebringer
Albert B. Rampage

Knightmare491
[2] -
eyestott
DonCorleone

votato [4] -
lilith2013
farside22
Iconeum
chkflip

Iconeum
[1] -
votato

farside22
[1] -
Vecna

Firebringer
[1] -
MariaR

Not Voting [1]
- Something_Smart

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-02 23:35:31)
Nah, not even close. ooooh pretty colors. Unicorn inspired no doubt
In post 1353, Vecna wrote:Lets lynch cakez and give ABR the joy of shooting DC tonight
In post 1377, Vecna wrote:
In post 1373, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1369, Vecna wrote:why arent u responding to my plan ABR?
Your plan doesnt work without firebringer and im not changing votes. You with me or against me and knowing our history I dont blame you to be against me
I havent made up my mind. I think theres like a 60% chance or more youre stuck in a TvT here and that cakez and co are sitting on the sidelines fanning the flames
In post 1447, Vecna wrote:Didnt DC destroy the maria wagon?

He was also heavily appealing me to change my opinion there
In post 1840, Vecna wrote:
In post 1637, DonCorleone wrote:
In post 1633, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1631, DonCorleone wrote:I look forward to post game when I can go back through ABR's pronouncements on my scum-ness once it's outed that I'm town.
This sounds like you really believe he's town.
I'm starting to believe it, yes. It has the hallmarks of intense arrogance rather than fakery which while more irritating (especially because apparently nobody can see that he's full of shit) is also more town. I've been tunnelled by the players who need to try and show that they have the biggest dick in town in their pants before and this is reminiscent. I'm vigging him tonight regardless if I live though.
This is just starting to look like theater now

Like an act

Maybe this whole ABR vs DC thing is SvS
In post 2311, Vecna wrote:Then the next question is whether he would go so far as to openly defend scum buddy Maria.

Maria had some decent enough reasons to scumread me early on (well they were not good reasons, but I could see a town doing a hurried catchup could latch onto those).

Another question is whether ABR vs DC could be SvS. The wagon diffused so quickly (I still have to read that part of the game actually), and I dont think town ABR would suddenly give up on it so quickly without solid reason. The fact neither of those ended up shooting eachother is also highly suspicious after the activity between those two.

Still think Votato is likely town. The slot feels pretty genuine in the way its blundering about. Nothing it says makes sense, so there must be some weird town crazy behind that.

I have had a gut townread on Eyestott for his first 5 posts or whatever since the start of the game. It might be a very bad reason. I dont know if I can do an unbiased revisit of that slot.

Lilith and Farside are just like, a blur. I dont think I could see a farside scum here due to her devellopments, but I also bet she could fool me easily. Lilith is just an unreadable slot to me, and I dont think I can be trusted to have a proper read there.

Chkflip feels so towny in everything he does, but I still have a gut feeling something is wrong there. Im not gonna be able to get that lynched, and actually persuing that will just mean I get lynched today. If he is scum, town loses this game regardless I feel. So better to just treat that slot as scum.

I feel like im missing a person maybe?

Regardless, my likely solve is ABR + DC + lilith, but any combination of two of those + 1 slot im wrong about would do just fine
I got tired of quoting things, but the tldr is venca changes his read dependant on where the votes flow. That is not a town mentality.
And then just for funz i highlighted his first comment day 2.
So apparently the only claimed gun players that are virtual IC should have shot each other.
Funny, thats exactly why you ate a bullet last night.

If I had gone where the votes where, I wouldve been on Potato, Stott and the guy that ended up lynched D1 (I wasnt around though when that happened).

Ive followed my reads, and been around to talk about them at every point.

You can do your after the fact reasoning now with flips and ICs, that doesnt mean shit. If my reasoning was so shit, then why were you townreading me for it when it was happening on and off?

Not being afraid to persue reads is towny behaviour. Re-evaluating is towny behaviour.

Theres exactly 4 people that have not re-evaluated shit today and have been stuck tunneling me all day.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Vecna »

Actually, chkflip hasnt re-evaluated shit either
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by chkflip »

NOPE.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”