farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3024, lilith2013 wrote:I have some RL and work stuff happening atm and haven’t checked in on any of my games since yesterday. farside accusing me of “actively lurking” is way off base and patently untrue, and idk how she comes to that conclusion or what information she is using to infer that I am.

New theory is farside/votato given they were on both wagons today. 3rd is maybe eyestott. Can’t post again until after work today.
Bettlejuice!

VOTE: lilith

When its called out it comes on to post. Just tell me your reading without posting much.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2899, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2889, DonCorleone wrote:Hey Lilith how would you feel about voting for eyestott?
He wasn’t in my initial lynchpool tbh. I think I missed why everyone is scumreading him?
In post 2915, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2909, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2905, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2886, lilith2013 wrote:I don’t actually see anyone giving reasoning for voting me. Can anyone currently on my wagon give me something I can engage with?
I just quoted for you my reasoning though
I don’t understand why you’re voting me instead of maria since she seems to be your strongest scumread. Is it because DC won’t wagon her with you?

Vecna/chkflip I disagree with because I still think scum have to be on any wagon. Chkflip defending scum!vecna isn’t towny and Vecna’s reads re:chkflip are all over the place while afaik chkflip’s read on Vecna has not change at all over the course of this game.
In post 2929, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 2922, Albert B. Rampage wrote:lilith has offered zero game solves. I don't buy anything she says.
I’m still at vecna/chkflip/(one of maria/eyestott/votato) and I said as much yesterday. You still haven’t answered me about why scum wouldn’t have been on vecna’s wagon.
Her "fuck it" knightmare vote yesterday is scummy.
Really? Deadline lynch vote is scummy?

I can’t really argue with the other two things because from the reasoning you’re using, I am scum by PoE. I just think the reasoning is wrong (ie you’re building your PoE around a town!vecna wagon being driven by scum when I think it could just be bussing).
I'm going to hard read likith scum with eyd based on her post.
I also find it odd she isn't pushing others to vote with her. Like i see abr and dc trying to figure things out. Maybe venca (i don't like admitting anything nice about him because he reads scummy) even looks like he is pushing his scum read.
With lilith there isnt much of a progession or concetn that other have projected today about reads.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Wow i really need to proff read my post.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:30 am

Post by votato »

In post 3027, farside22 wrote:Wow i really need to proff read my post.
ironic.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3028, votato wrote:
In post 3027, farside22 wrote:Wow i really need to proff read my post.
ironic.
Would you like to add more salt to my wounded soul?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:37 am

Post by votato »

nope, im happy with you now that youre voting lilith.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:09 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 2.7

Vecna [2] - lilith2013, eyestott
votato [2] - Iconeum, chkflip
eyestott [2] - DonCorleone, MariaR
lilith2013 [3] - votato, Albert B. Rampage, farside22

Not Voting [1]
- Vecna

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to be chosen.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-05-12 15:35:31)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:05 am

Post by chkflip »

I kind of forgot that mafia can win just by equalling or outnumbering the roses and that if the ICs don't come together we're as good as dead.
In post 3015, Vecna wrote:Why is votato scummier that stotts chkflip?
Couldn't tell you. Would lynch both.
In post 3015, Vecna wrote:Which of the people actively pushing me is scum? And why?
Oh THAT I don't have the time or energy to pull the trigger on.
In post 3015, Vecna wrote:Why arent you helping your strong townread out here, who is clearly suffering and failing to sort his remaining pool? Why do you seem so invested in actually finding scum and winning this game?
I don't have a lot of time to spend reading deep and yelling at people until we find something substantial. I feel like you should at least be able to legitimately read me but I get why me not doing "the town things" makes people pause. I could get into a long, drawn out conversation on how I think playing "let's solve" is an exercise in futility when we don't have a single flip but I'm gonna let y'all do you.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:09 am

Post by votato »

scum dont win when they outnumber roses. they win if all roses die. also, we have 4 flips.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:52 am

Post by chkflip »

Fuckin learn 2 read Flip ffs.

Clearly I was mistaken.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:55 am

Post by chkflip »

Wait. No. I wasn't THAT wrong. There's only 4 roses left.

Ico don't shoot me bb plz.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

[quote=mod]If there are no Town-aligned player who picked a rose, Mafia immediately wins the game, regardless of whether there are any living Mafia members in the game.[/quote]
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:16 am

Post by lilith2013 »

What with the rl stuff happening, and SS flipping town and people ignoring me when I try to engage with them, I’ve been feeling really demotivated since the day started. Unfortunately I think we lose if I get lynched today - if I’m interpreting the rules correctly, if scum still have guns left they can kill off the rest of the roses faster than we can lynch them, if we mislynch today. So if yall can give me some time to get my head on straight I’ll reread the game and try to contribute more. It’s going to take some time so I’d appreciate a bit of patience here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

The number of people who assume scum all picked gun is very telling.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:22 am

Post by lilith2013 »

? Are you talking about me? I’m referring to something DC said:
In post 2408, DonCorleone wrote:It’s strongly optimal for scum to take all guns for the extra kill potential
Also we had 2 scum-kills N1 which means as few as 1 gun used. Even if 1 scum picked rose as in previous games, they could still have another gun they haven’t used.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 3037, lilith2013 wrote:What with the rl stuff happening, and SS flipping town and people ignoring me when I try to engage with them, I’ve been feeling really demotivated since the day started. Unfortunately I think we lose if I get lynched today - if I’m interpreting the rules correctly, if scum still have guns left they can kill off the rest of the roses faster than we can lynch them, if we mislynch today. So if yall can give me some time to get my head on straight I’ll reread the game and try to contribute more. It’s going to take some time so I’d appreciate a bit of patience here.
Refused to engage with you?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:30 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: farside22
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:30 am

Post by lilith2013 »

I responded to a bunch of Vecna posts explaining why I was scumreading him and also responding to his case post on me and never got a response

Farside has been announcing how strongly she scumreads me but hasn’t actually engaged with me at all since D1. Like her posts about scumreading me are directed towards other people and she’s not actually talking to me. In all of her other pushes this game she has had back and forths with the person she was pushing but she’s barely spoken to me D2 even though I’m apparently her strongest scumread.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:31 am

Post by votato »

chkflip is refusing to engage with anyone.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:35 am

Post by lilith2013 »

okay, are you scumreading him?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:46 am

In post 3042, lilith2013 wrote:I responded to a bunch of Vecna posts explaining why I was scumreading him and also responding to his case post on me and never got a response

Farside has been announcing how strongly she scumreads me but hasn’t actually engaged with me at all since D1. Like her posts about scumreading me are directed towards other people and she’s not actually talking to me. In all of her other pushes this game she has had back and forths with the person she was pushing but she’s barely spoken to me D2 even though I’m apparently her strongest scumread.
Its weird youre not scumreading maria or eyestot or votato

Makes me think youre grooming them for lylo in case scum dont end it tonight.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:47 am

Post by lilith2013 »

? I put farside/votato/maybe eyestott as my latest theory based on D2 wagons
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3043, votato wrote:chkflip is refusing to engage with anyone.
yup.
In post 3042, lilith2013 wrote:I responded to a bunch of Vecna posts explaining why I was scumreading him and also responding to his case post on me and never got a response

Pretty sure I have done that with all my scum reads.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:56 am

In post 3046, lilith2013 wrote:? I put farside/votato/maybe eyestott as my latest theory based on D2 wagons
Youre not voting, pushing, or building cases on them or trying to read them at all
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:56 am

youre not trying to sort those slots from my PoV

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”