Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 971, Vecna wrote:funnily enough, id normally scumread and death tunnel someone into the ground for this level of dissonance from my own thoughts, but I cant shake the feeling the slot actually believes the stuff its producing and is willing to start 7 new crusades over it.
Feel better about vecna being town.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 1147, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 964, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I am 100% convinced Quick is scum. A very good scum, but scum nonetheless.
it lines up. Not only does ETL think quick is scum for falling for a specific thing but Quick is "good" scum and ETL caught them on
ETL's
"trap"

It's a bit egotistical. Thats almost always town (and Im not being derogatory or negative about ETL.)
:lol: I love it. Yes. I know it wasn’t very sophisticated but I got a much better grasp on quark after questioning him about it.
Art is cool.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1004, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I don’t think it’s fair. Everyone else gets to be part of the conversation. They get to make votes and posts and have a discussion. No one talks to me. That talk around me about me and say how I must be some terrible player. Do you know how frustrating that gets? Knowing you have good things to contribute and no one gives a shit? This has been a common theme for the last few games I’ve played and I’m sick of it.
In post 1005, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It may sound arrogant but I have a probable track record of being a great scum hunter. This isn’t a brag it’s a researchable thing. Knowing that about my own work and being treated like a fucking noob is awful. I don’t expect anything other than what everyone else gets. And I don’t even get that.
hope you figure out how to have more fun. Ik thats frustrating.

I'd like to pressure suadade if youd be interested in that. I feel really good about vecna as town and pretty decent about quick. MAinly due to the narcissism and blatant back tracking on me. Wasnt graceful at all.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1040, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Until a few people actually did vote tchill and then suddenly that was ok. You also waited to jump on the mastina wagon as I recall.
this is a great way to read ppl its just too damn early to live and die by this imo.

Quick has been blatant in vote hopping and now back tracking on me. nothing smooth or calculated about any of their plays atm.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:00 pm

In post 1153, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1004, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I don’t think it’s fair. Everyone else gets to be part of the conversation. They get to make votes and posts and have a discussion. No one talks to me. That talk around me about me and say how I must be some terrible player. Do you know how frustrating that gets? Knowing you have good things to contribute and no one gives a shit? This has been a common theme for the last few games I’ve played and I’m sick of it.
In post 1005, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:It may sound arrogant but I have a probable track record of being a great scum hunter. This isn’t a brag it’s a researchable thing. Knowing that about my own work and being treated like a fucking noob is awful. I don’t expect anything other than what everyone else gets. And I don’t even get that.
hope you figure out how to have more fun. Ik thats frustrating.

I'd like to pressure suadade if youd be interested in that. I feel really good about vecna as town and pretty decent about quick. MAinly due to the narcissism and blatant back tracking on me. Wasnt graceful at all.
I appreciate this. Thank you. I’m working on it. The setup spec discussion was actually quite invigorating and I’m getting into this more. I would be absolutely down for that but I have a feeling it won’t result in much. What do you think about hoctac?
Art is cool.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1068, Creature wrote:Setup is confusing. Why would mafia kill a recruitee?
the disease theoretically wouldnt let you have control over who lived and died. and it wouldnt be much of a disease to be scared of if it didnt kill anyone it infected. just saying.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1077, Quick wrote:I have been constantly telling people not to fuck everything up in 4 days when Town begins to totally lose it and starts acting mentally challenged.
I chuckled. so true lmao.

"you get a wagon, you get a wagon, we've wagoned scum but we havent wagoned enough on d1, so lets wagon town and mislynch, cool? cool."
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1078, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OH. THATS HOW YOU GAIN IMMUNITY MAYBE? Like IRL, getting infected with a virus, you fight it, get antibodies and become IMMUNE.
antibodies for the win.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:06 pm

Omg what if almost everyone has a night action but we have to STAY HOME to prevent it spreading too fast???
Art is cool.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"traps" and "reaction tests" are kinda low tier plays

VOTE: ari
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:07 pm

In post 1159, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Omg what if almost everyone has a night action but we have to STAY HOME to prevent it spreading too fast???
Oh but only once infected. Which you do find out when you get your alternate role pm. I forget who said that, maybe creature, that you won’t know if you’re infected. But you should right
Art is cool.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1101, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Omg this is COVID :lol: we can’t just go around spreading it in order to get immunity. We have to

FLATTEN THE CURVE
fyi this is the first thing i seen when i sat down and was curious how this came up. im not disappointed.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:08 pm

In post 1160, Nero Cain wrote:"traps" and "reaction tests" are kinda low tier plays

idc what tier you think it is if it works I’ll use it. It’s all valid if the results are useful.
Art is cool.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1159, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Omg what if almost everyone has a night action but we have to STAY HOME to prevent it spreading too fast???
but town gotta have compulsive roles to mimic essential workers.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:09 pm

In post 1164, Nero Cain wrote:
but town gotta have compulsive roles to mimic essential workers.
Oh this is good. I can’t wait to see how it all turns out lol
Art is cool.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1160, Nero Cain wrote:"traps" and "reaction tests" are kinda low tier plays

please dont start a shade throwing contest. i remembered our spat :lol: but im still cool lol.

id just like to keep the atmosphere on the lighter side. its obvious enough we can get on the more toxic side without having to try.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its a pandemic, ofc we are toxic

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1155, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:What do you think about hoctac?
i have made the same argument countless times.

hoctac will more than likely never make a contribution that impacts the game. He will never be lynched or nk'd and if im scum he's going to the endgame with me (as any decent scum player would do, drag players that put you in a position to win to lylo)

seeing as d1 is the day we're going to be the least likely to lynch scum i almost always propose we lynch a KNOWN non contributal player this day phase to at least 100 percent accomplish something while still having the opportunity to lynch scum, because anyone worth their weight in scum play does not have to play like this as town to win as scum.

that said, id be fine with them getting run up, even lynched if the behavior didnt change at L-3 or L-2.

(this usually gets shot down as me looking for an easy lynch d1 or a handful of players egos believeing theyre too good to fathom they cant 100 percent catch scum d1)

ive been known to change how i play to try and manipulate specific ppl such as flavor but its been a while since i last played and basically self meta is shit so ill just stop now lmao.
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Hoctac »

Look, I can explain alright. Someone PMed me; I had no choice.
not yet sentient
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Auro »

Gosh, can someone just summarize what happened in the last few hours?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

enough ppl have openly TR'd auro for me to be fine with that slot. I lean town there to begin with and it just seems like a general consensus atm.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1170, Auro wrote:Gosh, can someone just summarize what happened in the last few hours?
an ETL and Quick argument.

game setup discussion.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:22 pm

In post 1170, Auro wrote:Gosh, can someone just summarize what happened in the last few hours?
Mafia infect players. Infected players become “infected alignment” which counts as mafia. Mafia can kill one infected every night and infect a player every night. Besides that they can kill any player twice during the game. We surmise that infected can gain immunity if they aren’t killed within some unknown time limit. Infected may be able to infect others, thus increasing be numbers of infected, making it impossible for mafia to kill all of them but also temporarily increasing their numbers, thus LYLO happens sooner. We cannot claim infected for the purposes of finding a cure.
Art is cool.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we should just lynch everyone with less posts than the mod. hurry up tchill and post 5 more times or u gonna get power lynched bro.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”