Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3130, DonCorleone wrote:I don’t think that (eyestott, votato, chkflip) is that unlikely either. They’re the slots that are collectively the least interested in solving the game imo
i'm not that far away from you then
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

like, that's a realistic shooting bracket imo
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3121, DonCorleone wrote:I don’t feel confident enough that any of the active and posting slots is scum over any of the bad slots who are not producing content. If I have to choose between flipping one or the other here I’d rather try to do a lower content slot so it can’t be mislynch bait in mylo/lylo tomorrow, even if it’s a gamble that the game doesn’t end tonight.

So far I’m unpersuaded that Lilith is scum. If I change my mind when I’m planning to try to read through the game so far tomorrow I might change my mind. You going off on how I’m an egotistical bastard isn’t going to have that effect, regardless of the truth value or not of that statement
I am going to keep this brief.
Lilith has not made a case to why I am scum. If you read back she is using interactions with non flips to provide a case and my push on DC.
That is it. Whereas she changed her views depending on what others are saying. She did it again just now.
Venca did not make a case why i was scum. He basically called my rose claim fake (at first) then called it scummy.
Again thats it.
You want to chase those lurkers I'd vote eye or chk but i swear i have no clue which. Id lean on eye based on wagon analysis
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh and its freeking 5am and this fucking game got into my sleep. I hate it.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3083, DonCorleone wrote:If all the slots making content are scum and all the slots not doing shit are town then I’d rather have that cleared up today if it’s not GG than have to wifom about whether eyestott is scum or just not here because IRL
I actually approve this sentiment completely.

If eyestott is actually town here and wont pick up the slack, he's going to tank this game for town by being a mislynch at some point regardless.

Our best chance for a victory is lynching him and pray he actually flips red
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:35 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Eyestott
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: eyestot
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3085, DonCorleone wrote:Someone (maybe me) should meta votato against this now that it’s over

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=82731
I guess we can both do it and compare notes.

For me comparing it to this just further reinforces my view that potato is obvtown here. some reasoning:

-In this game early on he also kept going on about being new, and being oblivious to the fact he's actually playing pretty pretty well for a new guy. His posting style also got him in trouble, but he managed to talk himself out of it just barely.
-The way he gets suspicious of people is eerily similair to this game. Look at his Baezu read progression in that game, and compare it to his growing suspicion of me this game. And then how his suspicion of me instantly vanishes. It also made me realize he actually uses similar techniques as me to scumhunt people. By comparing their thought trajectory to his own. Thats also the exact reason he towncleared me after his suspicion was over the max.
-The same posting style of many short to the point comments, mixed with the occasional slightly bigger post going into deeper thoughts. The level of reasoning does not seem mightily different from here. He did do a few wall quote posts in that game, which I dont think he did here, but that is hardly any evidence of anything at all.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3092, DonCorleone wrote:Like. I think votato and vecna may be scum. But the eyestott and chkflip slots are both terrible. And conf town is seeing something in Lilith along with my top TR and a softclear thinking that’s scum.
Do you really think me putting in so much effort to get people to townread votato comes from a S-S pairing? really?

How is that any level of smart play in any game ever, when the entire playlist is suspicious of both our slots?

Im putting in this effort because _EVERYONE IS WRONG_ on -BOTH- our slots.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

Just maintained my Risk undefeated streak ama

VOTE: eyestott[/unvote]
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: eyestott*
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

fucking hell page 125/126 are depressing.

ABR/DC for the love of chocolate chip cookies, can you turn off the ego thing now and focus on actually winning the game instead of putting eachother down?

@DC his reads on you and cakez mightve been wrong, but they came from town. Think about that. Also realize that lilith is still harping on about that as her reason to continue to scumread me now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3156, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: eyestot
I have no right to ask you for anything here, but in the case this does flip town, please shoot chkflip

If its scum follow your own gut I guess.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3141, votato wrote:
In post 3140, lilith2013 wrote:I mean it’s not that wagon in particular but that you seem to just follow whatever major wagon is happening at the time
thats not true either, is it? i stood up to the knightmare wagon, my own wagon, the maria wagon, the toiushetrset wagon... today ive also made it pretty clear that there are some wagons i will not support. i wont vote farside, i wont vote vecna now, im starting to come around on soeituh, but was pretty adamant about not voting there either earlier.
In post 3142, votato wrote:yesterday i was the first im aware of to FoS farside, was very early yesterday to FoS lilith. Today I think i was the first to actually vote lilith. i wasnt just on the vecna wagon, i was arguing my case there. you might not like my reasoning. but you cant say that i've been sheeping for the majority of the game. you also cant say that ive been on whatever wagon was most popular. ive stuck my neck in some nasty places for people i now scumread, and im now sticking my neck out for people i previously scumread. and i think the progression on those people is clearly laid out in my iso.
Like, I know this counts on you knowing my alignment, but listen to this:

Why would a scum Votato change his mind on me while the wagon is still on a potential 5-6 votes? He realized he was wrong, and made a complete 180 jump from going to strongly scumread me to reading my reasoning and realizing it was too in-line with his own to be faked.

Do you think he is such a scum mastermind that he's already planning forward for the actual mylo/lylo situations with me in his pocket?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3145, votato wrote:
In post 3144, lilith2013 wrote:This is before the DC vs ABR screamfest
In post 1261, votato wrote:I'm leaning towards Don c, lilith, and chk being scum.
This is after the screamfest in which you were on the DC wagon (btw, you unvoted DC in )
In post 1885, votato wrote:DC's reads have consistently been similar to mine, which is hard to scumread for.
How do you go so quickly from "scumreading DC" until 1851 to "DC's reads have been similar to mine so I can't scumread him" in 1885?
my reasoning for sheeping a lot yesterday, and my reason for getting on the DC wagon, was that I knew i was new, and I was neither confident nor skilled. ABR seemed really confident, and i lent him my vote even being unsure of whether his logic was right. He seemed so confident that i figured there had to be 1 scum out of the 2, so either way DC flipped itd be worth it. I think most people wound up agreeing. So yes, I sheeped ABR. I think sheeping ABR worked out better than continuing as i had when i was going after farside. I dont think you could say that I'm sheeping today. And even yesterday when I wasnt confident, I didnt only sheep. I stood up to a few important wagons, as mentioned above. I think we all agree that my play was really bad early this game. But i also think that my play is better now.
Compare this post to the general sentiment in that other game DC.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 3146, lilith2013 wrote:I don't think this addresses my problem with your progression on DC, which is that you're on his wagon and advocating for his lynch and then once other people start to push back, you just come in with this post out of nowhere as if you had been townreading him all along - which, if you had, 1) why were you voting him for so long? and 2) also contradicts your earlier statements that you were scumreading him.

Also it's not particularly the sheeping that I see as problematic, but rather the timing of your joining major wagons - in the middle of all the wagons I pointed out, which comes across that you're hesitant to put your vote down on major wagons. I think opposing major wagons also falls into this category? Like in your D1 play it seems like you're afraid to join wagons that you think will come to fruition. Knightmare, maria, and eyestott wagons, which are the ones you say you opposed, were all viable lynches at end of day 1. Also I think maria and eyestott might be your buddies in which case it makes sense that you'd be hesitant to join a wagon on them.
Regardless, I think this lilith reasoning also comes from town in most cases
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

The scumteam probably just is Eyestott + Maria + chkflip here

Maaaaaybe with an outside chance of Farside, but id be happy killing off all those 3 other slots first
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

lilith has been missing a lot recently but was pretty solid earlygame as well
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, if Farside continues to scumread me here regardless of my performance it should be a strong scumtell given all the recent experiences
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Vecna »

Btw, do you guys remember me calling out FArside on using ad homs where they were not even that?

There was no clapback on that whatsoever. No snappy comeback
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3162, Vecna wrote:
I have no right to ask you for anything here, but in the case this does flip town, please shoot chkflip

In post 3166, Vecna wrote:The scumteam probably just is Eyestott + Maria + chkflip here

Maaaaaybe with an outside chance of Farside, but id be happy killing off all those 3 other slots first
Just curious about why you tell Icon to shot chkflip if eye is town but then list him as scum with eye.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3170, farside22 wrote:

In post 3166, Vecna wrote:The scumteam probably just is Eyestott + Maria + chkflip here

Just curious about why you tell Icon to shot chkflip if eye is town but then list him as scum with eye.
Because Votato is my ride or die townread, and as has been argued (but should maybe be revisited) the scumteam is unlikely to be Lilith + Maria + Farside

So if Stott flips town, that pretty much means that chkflip is going to flip red after eating a bullet
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3171, Vecna wrote:

Because Votato is my ride or die townread, and as has been argued (but should maybe be revisited) the scumteam is unlikely to be Lilith + Maria + Farside

So if Stott flips town, that pretty much means that chkflip is going to flip red after eating a bullet
That really doesn't explain it. It's like a walk around response.
The way you have it listed is chkflip is scum regardless of alignment?? It's a question because you have scum with eye, but Icon should shot who he wants if eye is scum.
If eye is town shot chpflip?
You clearly listed chpflip as scum with eye. So I'm just confused if you think chkflip is scum or it's your not sure.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:51 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3172, farside22 wrote:
In post 3171, Vecna wrote:

That really doesn't explain it. It's like a walk around response.
The way you have it listed is chkflip is scum regardless of alignment?? It's a question because you have scum with eye, but Icon should shot who he wants if eye is scum.
If eye is town shot chpflip?
You clearly listed chpflip as scum with eye. So I'm just confused if you think chkflip is scum or it's your not sure.
This is nonsense

If stott is scum, the number of possible combinations increases by an order of magnitude

If he is town, given my assumptions, it narrows down to only 2 possible scenarios:

1:Maria + Farsight + Lilith as a team - aka the one noone wants to explore where chkflip is town
2: Chkflip + 2 of (maria/lilith/Farside)

Thus, if stott flips town, chkflip is guaranteed scum to me unless it is exactly scenario 1
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Vecna »

if stott flips scum, he can be scum with anyone in (Maria/Farside/Lilith/chkflip)

3!5 is a lot of options

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”