Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

That scenario would have a lot less to do with you than the one we're in right now.
ftr ML has played pretty well and deserves a win if they get it. - pisskop
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I know nothing of people giving mastina a lot of flak every game. I haven't played with her in like over a year now? but still haven't seen it and dont' know what you're talking about there. There is no personal agenda or strife that has to do with either player that is coming to play in my assessment
Welp, we lost. I actually believed ML's claim. ... And seriously. We knew ML was a vote manipulator and still thought she was telling the truth. ... Well, looks like town is going to let the sk's win. That was kind of a genius play by ML. ... ML deserves this win. That was a good play on her part. - Rautherdir
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I know nothing of people giving mastina a lot of flak every game. I haven't played with her in like over a year now? but still haven't seen it and dont' know what you're talking about there. There is no personal agenda or strife that has to do with either player that is coming to play in my assessment
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

I think your town read of mastina looks either like white knighting or scum defending scum. I say that because I don't find the stance you've taken on her particularly believable from what I've skimmed of your ISO.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1928, Miss Lane wrote:I think your town read of mastina looks either like white knighting or scum defending scum. I say that because I don't find the stance you've taken on her particularly believable from what I've skimmed of your ISO.
I don't think you believe your stance on mastina.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Auro »

("I know nothing of people giving mastina flak")
Then your assessment of what's a convenient spot to be in is purely informed by your personal experience which is over a year old, which is not reflective of reality.

("I don't think you believe your stance on mastina")

If your argument is that I didn't call her town before, that's inaccurate - I have stated townreading her and continue doing so. Plus, I don't even need to have called her town before to call her town now; I could purely be basing my read off the Mastina v ETL content which you admit you're unable to solve.
If your argument is that I haven't "talked to her" that's inaccurate, and I've explained why.
If your argument is that I didn't
substantiate
my townread when no one ever asked me to, and you never bothered to yourself till now, then you do you; I will call it bad scumhunting technique :P
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 1930, Auro wrote:Then your assessment of what's a convenient spot to be in is purely informed by your personal experience which is over a year old, which is not reflective of reality.
Apologies, this is a bit harsh. But, I believe that in the current game context also it's less convenient to be defending Mastina considering not anyone else really seems to be.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1930, Auro wrote:("I know nothing of people giving mastina flak")
Then your assessment of what's a convenient spot to be in is purely informed by your personal experience which is over a year old, which is not reflective of reality.
You started to make this a discussion of personal strife. My perception is all that matters, anything past that is irrelevant.
("I don't think you believe your stance on mastina")

If your argument is that I didn't call her town before, that's inaccurate - I have stated townreading her and continue doing so. Plus, I don't even need to have called her town before to call her town now; I could purely be basing my read off the Mastina v ETL content which you admit you're unable to solve.
If your argument is that I haven't "talked to her" that's inaccurate, and I've explained why.
If your argument is that I didn't
substantiate
my townread when no one ever asked me to, and you never bothered to yourself till now, then you do you; I will call it bad scumhunting technique :P
My argument is that the way you "substantiated" your townread to me combined with the interactions I've seen between you and mastina does not satisfyingly convey that you logically reached the conclusion that mastina is town.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

In post 1931, Auro wrote:
In post 1930, Auro wrote:Then your assessment of what's a convenient spot to be in is purely informed by your personal experience which is over a year old, which is not reflective of reality.
Apologies, this is a bit harsh. But, I believe that in the current game context also it's less convenient to be defending Mastina considering not anyone else really seems to be.
It doesn't matter whether or not players get a lot of flak for defending mastina as a person, because I didn't know about it and it isn't playing a part in my assessment of the convenience of your read of mastina. Say what you want here, but it's irrelevant and I don't particularly care.
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Like I get that you want to reach a joint conclusion, but as far as my read on you is concerned, I don't think that's going to happen at this point. To be honest I'm only about 10% scum reading you right now, and 90% null reading you. I'm just also pointing out that given the context of the game, I think you're more likely scum than not at this juncture.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Auro »

It's based on the simple premise that I am in a minority defending Mastina, and being in a vocal minority is objectively less convenient than in a passive majority.

Yea I don't believe it either, so we'll be on our own ways now :P
Miss Lane
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Miss Lane
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Miss Lane »

Errr ... I don't mean convenient in that manner. Whatever. I might have misused the word.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by Elements »

I have 48 pages to catch up on, ill do a fairly tempoed read through them, probably change my vote, and shout about who I think the scum are but not why as is my usual style
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:36 am

Post by Elements »

Saudade and Hoctac are scum
VOTE: saudade
Quick, ETL, ari, Tchill are town
thank you for coming to my TED talk
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1804, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1798, Vecna wrote:I really have an extremely strong urge to insult and yell and turn this into a toxic swamp now
No. Just see the logic in what I’m saying and vote me please. I know you think I’m town but you must recognize the high utility in my plan.
no, I really do not see any utility in it whatsoever.

Playing like this is just giving people excuses to vote, and if you think scum are going to come out looking worse than town when you do flip you just dont understand the fundamentals of this game.

Also this is a cult game. We need our day1 lynch to hit scum

So STOP.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1824, Quick wrote:VOTE: TChill

People are defending this slot way too much.
Very bad logic in a 3 scum start game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1853, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1851, Quick wrote:
In post 1849, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1847, Quick wrote:Do you think it is really that simple? Asking for a friend.
yes. Im consistently most correct about my "too bad to be scum" and "So narcissistic they have to be town" reads.

ETL has fallen into both categories (in the most respectful way possible)
Okay, how about not with meta because meta is horrible?
ok. I think its pretty damn simple.

ETL has been too loud today. She got frustrated super quick (ego tell) got close to toxic in the blink of an eye (aggressive) laid a "trap" that immediately worked and "caught" scum (confbias/ego tell) literally gave up on the game when she had 4/11 votes (just trash to go for the AtE that early d1, when scum will have the easiest day phase more than likely) you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her? Gonna give up 1/3rd of the scum team this early for that? ABSURD. She's frustrated and she's a confident player. Her game atm if we KNEW she was scum is a hot pile of garbage.

She's town. Its pretty damn simple.
My man.

See, this used to be you last game Auro

:wink:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1854, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: mastina

and this player is too good to push that as scum imo.
And this is exactly how id expect anyone that thinks on his level that hasnt had recent experience with mastina to interpret these facts
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1858, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1853, Tchill13 wrote:ETL has been too loud today. She got frustrated super quick (ego tell) got close to toxic in the blink of an eye (aggressive) laid a "trap" that immediately worked and "caught" scum (confbias/ego tell) literally gave up on the game when she had 4/11 votes (just trash to go for the AtE that early d1, when scum will have the easiest day phase more than likely) you cant convince me she's throwing as scum to set 2, 3 ppl up thats hard defending her? Gonna give up 1/3rd of the scum team this early for that? ABSURD. She's frustrated and she's a confident player. Her game atm if we KNEW she was scum is a hot pile of garbage.
this just seems like a paragraph of eww
?

This is the most on point post in the entire game?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1860, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not really sure why but I am not really enjoying this game.
I guess you need some controversy and people to come after you to feel that thrill?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:19 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1865, Auro wrote:Tchill townread. But, I disagree with his arguments.
Literally
every game I've played this year I've seen "too wolfy to be a wolf" scum, self-voting AtE scum, scum bussing unnecessarily.
Really?

Its been absolutely ages since I last saw it. huh.
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Auro »

^Doubles had scum bussing unnecessarily
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1874, Auro wrote:Yup
I still have some minor issues Auro.

Like, town will usually have noticeable differences between games.

Mastina is feeling -too similair- to last game. Im not sure she could theoretically fake it to that level, but nothing ive seen so far involved real emotional reads. Its all been logically and rational, if that makes sense.

Also, her statements that she always makes that her scum game is oh so bad is not always actually the case.

Anyways, she is overwhelmingly more likely to be town here, but dont get too convinced on that fact without keeping that sharp eye.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1883, Saudade wrote:I've nothing to add except for FL is scum until he dares to post
I actually really like saudade here. He's not afraid to come off as semi-scummy but his takes are all pretty sharp and what this game needs at times.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1898, Auro wrote:So you take one instance of me doing something for the lulz, when I've done a lot of lulz stuff this game, assign me the label of "strange" for it, claim I wasn't as town in one game earlier, and incorrectly claim that you read me correctly there; therefore you're comfortable calling me scum?

Good scumhunting, good scumhunting.
Yeah ok, Auro is actually town.

I dno why I keep trying to force myself to find scummy shit when its just so obvious

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”