72offsuit, Micc, Gypyx,

Gypyx (2) ~
LuckyLuciano, enomis,

enomis (1) ~
Tuxedo Mask,

72offsuit (1) ~
Petrichorus,

With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2020-05-12 12:00:00)

V/LA: none
Last edited by Karnage on Fri May 08, 2020 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS - Karnage
Indefinite V/LA
enomis
enomis
Mafia Scum
enomis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by enomis »

I also read through the case for lucky. From my pov, nothing from the case stands out and gave me the feeling of, "Yes, this reason convinced me. Lucky may be scummy".
Don't think the case hold much water.

@Micc, do you have an updated read on Lucky besides fwog's argument?
"you must prove more patient than a caterpillar, more willing to survive than a cockroach, and more stubborn than a leech - or you will definitely fail" - Counselor Rodriguez, the Star of Wisdom

Homertve: "Oh, and by the way, your tail is on fire."
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 623, enomis wrote:In post 618, Gypyx wrote:
So overall yeah, I feel like lynching LL is probably the best choice there, because even if he doesn't flip scum, we'll probably have a good idea of where the scum could be
VOTE: Lucky
Attention, this is L-1 on LL

Who would be scum if LL flips town. This post pinged me super hard.
I'm pretty sure that LL / 72 is W/V or W/W
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

Fuck
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 623, enomis wrote:In post 618, Gypyx wrote:
So overall yeah, I feel like lynching LL is probably the best choice there, because even if he doesn't flip scum, we'll probably have a good idea of where the scum could be

Who would be scum if LL flips town. This post pinged me super hard.
I'm pretty sure that LL / 72 is W/V or W/W due to the way they interacted and second scum would lie somewhere in Petri / Micc
Petrichorus
Petrichorus
Townie
Petrichorus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Petrichorus »

@Tuxedo, is this your ISO and read of 72?
In post 570, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Anyways, did the ISO of 72. His posts and thoughts are consistent and easy to follow and are always open and forthcoming with thoughts and answers. Nothing jumped out to me as dishonest, disingenuous, or scum motivated. So for me, they're town.
I disagree with your take on 72, but I think that'll have to wait now.
In post 618, Gypyx wrote:
In post 539, 72offsuit wrote:^ EBWOP: With posts linked:

@gyp:

Re: post 301 - a key part of your townread of LL seems to be your feelings in :

"for instance, taking off your vote on petri, assuming that you're scum and Petri isn't your scumbuddy
(which would be quite weird, considering what you did in post ) you had the opportunity to just keep your vote on him,
and surely, this would've been pretty likely to cause an unintentional hammer, while not making you that suspcious,
but you chose to take it off, which i find to be quite illogical to do as maf
(like, even a scum wanting to make himself look better could've just pointed out "hey watch out, petri is actually at L-1)

I disagree with your read of LL here. The momentum of day one feels like it was heading towards a bv lynch quite easily.
In the end, we had 6 players happy to vote for bv (I stated intent to hammer but TM hammered instead)
I feel like LL wouldn;t need to pursue Petri, with bv's head on the chopping block.

So, what I;m saying, if you set this thought-process aside Re: your townreading for the above rationale,
do you townread LL for any other reasons?

You say in your post , you don't see LL's
"carelessness" you're describing, so, i don't think that the read you have on him really applies

Pretty much what I feel is you also see LL as being disingenious, thus scummy here.

Basically, what I;m getting at, are you willing to jump on the LL wagon and see where it goes?
I've been townreading him for other reasons, but what i've said about him taking off his vote was the main part that led me to belive he's town

While i don't really see what you talked about as disengenuous, I agree that there was other weird things coming from him recently, like the fact that he accuses me upon considering that he could be scum

The read from this is that you aren't conviced Lucky is scum and your reason for voting is to uncover scum tomorrow? Tomorrow could be our last day if we mess this up. This pings me as scum who want to go for the lynch but don't want to seem like a big pusher.

For my money, I don't think Lucky is scum. Every reason that may incriminate Lucky I feel is more incriminating on others or is NAI. I don't think scum would move away from a hammer when there was no momentum elsewhere, it just doesn't track. His recent demeanor feels like frustrated town rather than cornered scum.

While I would rather be pushing 72, that's kinda out of my hands here so I'm going to come down here:

VOTE: Gypyx

This is for the tone and reasoning of his vote and for his voting record D1

@Tux, state intent to hammer and I suppose we'll go on to claims.

======================
New post from Gypyx: Someone please explain W/W - V/W I assume it is shorthand for W/wolf and Villager respectively.

Pausing my vote on Gypyx.

Out of the two: LL and 72, which do you think is more likely to be scum? Why?
How do you read their interaction?
How does Micc fit into this? Pocket? Sxs?
Petrichorus
Petrichorus
Townie
Petrichorus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Petrichorus »

To be clear UNVOTE: Gypyx
Strikethrough didn't do it justice
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 3:43 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 618, Gypyx wrote:
In post 539, 72offsuit wrote:^ EBWOP: With posts linked:

@gyp:

Re: post 301 - a key part of your townread of LL seems to be your feelings in :

"for instance, taking off your vote on petri, assuming that you're scum and Petri isn't your scumbuddy
(which would be quite weird, considering what you did in post ) you had the opportunity to just keep your vote on him,
and surely, this would've been pretty likely to cause an unintentional hammer, while not making you that suspcious,
but you chose to take it off, which i find to be quite illogical to do as maf
(like, even a scum wanting to make himself look better could've just pointed out "hey watch out, petri is actually at L-1)

I disagree with your read of LL here. The momentum of day one feels like it was heading towards a bv lynch quite easily.
In the end, we had 6 players happy to vote for bv (I stated intent to hammer but TM hammered instead)
I feel like LL wouldn;t need to pursue Petri, with bv's head on the chopping block.

So, what I;m saying, if you set this thought-process aside Re: your townreading for the above rationale,
do you townread LL for any other reasons?

You say in your post , you don't see LL's
"carelessness" you're describing, so, i don't think that the read you have on him really applies

Pretty much what I feel is you also see LL as being disingenious, thus scummy here.

Basically, what I;m getting at, are you willing to jump on the LL wagon and see where it goes?
I've been townreading him for other reasons, but what i've said about him taking off his vote was the main part that led me to belive he's town

While i don't really see what you talked about as disengenuous, I agree that there was other weird things coming from him recently, like the fact that he accuses me upon considering that he could be scum

In post 620, Gypyx wrote:
In post 616, Petrichorus wrote:And to answer your last question, I've tried to take it into consideration. I feel that the logic behind my decisions is sound, removed from my personal opinions.
As such, I'm happy to entertain suspicion on Lucky and I want to see what comes from that wagon.

The crux of Lucky/72 needs to be resolved as I see it, and pushing in both directions is beneficial as long as we reach a consensus, even if it's a compromise. I intend to continue pushing 72 unless it becomes more important for us to pursue Lucky.
Well, could you explain why you'd rather push 72 than LL, I feel like a flip from LL would generate more information
Dealing with other games, never signing up for this many at once again. If there's something pressing that I need to answer please repost it on the most recent page so I see it and I'll respond more immediately. Otherwise I'll get to it when I get back to the game. Anyway, this posting from Gypyx, on D2, is 100% always coming from scum.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

This is not what I expected to wake up to. Petri looks very good here, though I'm not sure about the rush for me to claim. I understand the logic just felt odd.

Anyways, Gyp just leaped to the top of my scum read. Their entire vote on LL feels like TMI, they seem convinced LL will flip town and don't seem to care at all. It's also strange to dismiss 72's entire case on LL, it'd be easier to sheep. And we have putting LL and L-1 without notifying. However, this post is pro the mafia win condition, I'd feel Mafia players would at least try and be a bit more subtle than that, so I'm going to check their ISO.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 3:47 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 633, Tuxedo Mask wrote:This is not what I expected to wake up to. Petri looks very good here, though I'm not sure about the rush for me to claim. I understand the logic just felt odd.

Anyways, Gyp just leaped to the top of my scum read. Their entire vote on LL feels like TMI, they seem convinced LL will flip town and don't seem to care at all. It's also strange to dismiss 72's entire case on LL, it'd be easier to sheep.
And we have putting LL and L-1 without notifying.
However, this post is pro the mafia win condition, I'd feel Mafia players would at least try and be a bit more subtle than that, so I'm going to check their ISO.
It feels odd doing this, because it defends my scumread while I'm at L-1, but I am a slave to the facts.
In post 618, Gypyx wrote:VOTE: Lucky
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Just came back to correct that, I'm dumb. Thanks LL.
Petrichorus
Petrichorus
Townie
Petrichorus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Petrichorus »

Ah fuck it. Thought I'd catch him while active, seems not. VOTE: Gypyx as originally intended for the reasons previously stated. Thought his posts afterwards were a town questioning their decision, perhaps not.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Gyp at L-1.
Petrichorus
Petrichorus
Townie
Petrichorus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Petrichorus »

Also, I was a little worried about a scumswap and quickhammer. More likely D3, just got me on edge.

That's Gypyx and Lucky at L-1. Tux, I trust you. Make the decision that you think is right. Unless someone jumps wagon, it's probably on you.
Petrichorus
Petrichorus
Townie
Petrichorus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Petrichorus »

Damnit Tux xD
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

Ok so I think my post got misunderstood, my point was that, even in the worst case scenario that LL was town (which i doubt, but i'm trying to consider every option) we would still be in a good position, so therefore LL is a good lynch
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Gypyx »

And yes Petri, i'm pretty convinced that LL is scum
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 633, Tuxedo Mask wrote:This is not what I expected to wake up to. Petri looks very good here, though I'm not sure about the rush for me to claim. I understand the logic just felt odd.

Anyways, Gyp just leaped to the top of my scum read. Their entire vote on LL feels like TMI, they seem convinced LL will flip town and don't seem to care at all. It's also strange to dismiss 72's entire case on LL, it'd be easier to sheep. And we have putting LL and L-1 without notifying. However, this post is pro the mafia win condition, I'd feel Mafia players would at least try and be a bit more subtle than that, so I'm going to check their ISO.
I'm not dismissing in case, i just mentionned that i don't really think the points he brought directly to me really stood, while providing my own reasoning for thinking that LL is scum
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 640, Gypyx wrote:Ok so I think my post got misunderstood, my point was that, even in the worst case scenario that LL was town (which i doubt, but i'm trying to consider every option) we would still be in a good position, so therefore LL is a good lynch
I understood your post but let's break down how it comes off.
In post 618, Gypyx wrote:I've been townreading him for other reasons, but what i've said about him taking off his vote was the main part that led me to belive he's town

1. The opening is you explaining your town read of LL
2. You disagree with 72's scum read of LL.
3. The first mention of scum LL, you site one thing and wave more examples as "weird things."
4. You focus on what happens if LL flips town, and why it would be a good lynch anyways.

So while your post technically comes down on a mafia viewpoint off LL, you do vote for them. You spend the majority of the post,\ viewing them as town with nearly no arguments or evidence of them being Mafia. It comes off as opportunistic, as you try to lynch someone scum reading you, while not wanting to be assoasocitad with a bad argument agaisnt them.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:46 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

It's almost like Gypyx has put 2 wagons at L-1 and has hard pushed a 3rd wagon while deliberately staying off of it, which he later addressed by saying that he doesn't think mafia needed to stay off that wagon.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:49 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

To clarify, there have been 3 major wagons aside from his. 2 of them he put on the brink of lynch. The third he was not on, and tried to imply that because he was not on it, he's town. His votes follow an agenda.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

@Gyp, if you wanna clarify your read of LL now would be the time to do it. Show us those posts you find scummy.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 643, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 640, Gypyx wrote:Ok so I think my post got misunderstood, my point was that, even in the worst case scenario that LL was town (which i doubt, but i'm trying to consider every option) we would still be in a good position, so therefore LL is a good lynch
I understood your post but let's break down how it comes off.
In post 618, Gypyx wrote:I've been townreading him for other reasons, but what i've said about him taking off his vote was the main part that led me to belive he's town

1. The opening is you explaining your town read of LL
2. You disagree with 72's scum read of LL.
3. The first mention of scum LL, you site one thing and wave more examples as "weird things."
4. You focus on what happens if LL flips town, and why it would be a good lynch anyways.

So while your post technically comes down on a mafia viewpoint off LL, you do vote for them. You spend the majority of the post,\ viewing them as town with nearly no arguments or evidence of them being Mafia. It comes off as opportunistic, as you try to lynch someone scum reading you, while not wanting to be assoasocitad with a bad argument agaisnt them.
Well, i viewed them as town as it is what needed the most explaination imo, because there's no need to explain why you want to lynch someone you consider as scummy
And then, while I see how this can be viewed as opportunistic, this is just my process of thoughts (and btw, i don't think distanciating you from a lynch while being the vote that puts at L-1 is a realistic plan)
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Finished ISO @Gyp what happened to your scum read of 72? It was something you consistently brought up Day 1. Even lamenting that a 72 lynch didn't seem possible that day, and you'd have to wait. Now day 2 is nearly done and you haven't mentioned them until saying the LL/72 interaction is either Wolf/Wolf or Wolf/Town. What happened there? You don't agree with their read of LL at all, wouldn't it make sense to follow up on that disagreement + your scum read of them and question them? Instead, you join their wagon.
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 647, Gypyx wrote:Well, i viewed them as town as it is what needed the most explaination imo, because there's no need to explain why you want to lynch someone you consider as scummy
And then, while I see how this can be viewed as opportunistic, this is just my process of thoughts (and btw, i don't think distanciating you from a lynch while being the vote that puts at L-1 is a realistic plan)
Can you explain this more? It comes off like you do town read LL. And no you don't need to explain why you wanna lynch a scum read. I'm saying you haven't explained your scum read.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”