Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2673, Morning Tweet wrote:they made a choice to leave the trap and suffer the negative consequences
Lowkey I'm not sure I believe this is real, btw.

Mod posts suggest that farside's suicide had future consequences and assuming traps are scum controlled and not some random function that would mean MT would know and be able to claim those consequences in advance as a reason for her leaving the trap yesterday. I also don't believe scum-in-traps would be able to choose a crippling option for town in exchange for their own life, because that's just stupid.

I do agree that scum are likely fully capable of being in the traps (and knowing in advance how to survive them). There's also a small possibility that some percentage of people in traps have to have not previously been in traps given the flavor. (Repeated references to everyone being tested.)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2653, pisskop wrote:I have no hood. Im a free bird
lets form a gang and get a hood
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2664, davesaz wrote:
In post 2663, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2658, davesaz wrote:I see I took too long to write that and PK's hoodlessness came out about 4 different ways. :lol:
What is a reporter?
Given the discussion I've been assuming it is like variant 3 from Reporter but could be wrong.
Yes. A role who is partially responsible for flavor. In this case, BB made a post through the mod at Start of Day 2. (Or convincingly faked it.) It's functionally a fruit vendor for town power wise (confirmable role but not alignment) and has less utility than a messenger. For scum, he could have posted something like (PERSON was seen skulking around the abandoned warehouses last night) and either gotten a fakeguilty without blowback or at least provided a huge red herring for town to chase our tails over.

The fact it wasn't used that way is enough to say the role is likely a town one for the moment.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

What makes you think that farside's death has future negative consequences?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1767, SirCakez wrote:The loudspeaker crackles back on.
"farside22 decided not to play my Game. She did not value her life. As a consequence, it has been taken from her. Her selfish decision to take another life instead of allowing him to make his own Choice shows her weakness.
A weakness all of you have. It only a matter of time before everyone else has been tested..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think that was a play on farside vig-shooting Almost50, rather than letting Almost50 be tested (and die) by one of jigsaw's games
In post 1765, SirCakez wrote: Due to the Choice made in a Game by farside22 last night, her head was crushed with ice blocks and she died!
This makes me think that farside's choice was to let herself die (not play the game) rather than face the other option (which involves playing jigsaw's game).
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Ircher »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.netIt%20/viewtopic.php?p=11799829#p11799829]post 2674[/url], pisskop wrote:What I do think though, is that a scum keymaker would be a pretty cool twist
It does sound cool for sure.

I don't like how BattleMage decided that sacrificing an IC was better than dying themselves.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

That might not be what BM's game was exactly

He said that he had the choice of whether or not he or someone else died. He wasn't told the player name of the person he was killing. idk if he was told that they were an IC, that their name is Lynn Denlon, or what

BM just needs to explain it cause i don't mean to make him sound incriminating
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Bingle »

I really don't like 2682.

That post pings really hard.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Bingle wrote:I really don't like 2682.

im curious as to why you think that post is AI
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: Drixx
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I think this is where I want to be
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2600, Firebringer wrote:@eddie why would u lie that i am easy to read.

also i should really be more involved in this game since i was some what following around.

considering just sheeping abr or eddie here rn.
Don't really have scumreads.

Anyone want to jam?
You're easy to read to me :lol: and if you're town, please care more.

My votes for today are Bingle > Drixx > Molla, I think. I would hear a case on Dave, Piss, or Fire. Fire is sliding down lightly and my reasons for townreading Ank might be bad, Ircher and Bingle have not changed my reads.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2685, Morning Tweet wrote:

That post sounds like you're trying really hard not to be seen as casting shade on someone who is seen as town.

Town you wouldn't give a shit about the perception of the truth so much as getting the truth out. If it made BM look bad, who gives a shit? If it mad BM look good, who gives a shit?

Town doesn't have an agenda about the perception of other slots. Scum has the agenda of not stepping on toes. Everything about 2682 feels more like you're worried about stepping on BM's toes than whether what you're saying is actually what happened.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Bingle »

I may or may not have been drinking heavily constantly for the last 6 hours. If that post makes absolutely no sense, remind me to revisit in the morning. The morning being sometime tomorrow afternoon. Possibly evening.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2655, Bingle wrote:
In post 2643, Bingle wrote:GE
Drixx
VD
Dave
EC
Purely from setup spec, this list should have 1-2 scum in it. I'd prefer lynching from here.

EC looks town. GE can only be one of the two scum (Jigsaw himself). I'm going to operate on the assumption that ABR/BM is TvT until I see compelling information otherwise.

If BM is town, then that means every trap participant on N1 was town. Which is interesting. I doubt there's more than one scum in the N2 trap survivors unless this was a major point of discussion yesterday. Tonight, people in traps should discuss reads as well as traps if possible and come into the thread with a summary of those reads.

We haven't seen anywhere near enough town power for scum to have 3 kills, particularly given knowledge of a godfather.

ABR's back off of Hectic onto momo doesn't look like a bus at all. It looks like ABR being cocky, sure, but that's not an AI condition.
An important part that hasnt been shared with you for some reason:

GE claimed to have a key that opens the doors to any trap.

My suspicion was this was a very obvious scumtool to place themselves in traps and have the mod announce that they were in them, and then walk out. He could also share this key with people. He gave it to ABR at some point.

From a lore PoV I guess that could be jigsaw, giving keys to his minions. But the play is just weird, since the mechanic seems to not have been used it GE is scum.

GE's play has been ever so slightly more towny than scummy, but its almost too obvious of a scum mechanic to ignore (especially if GL is town that can also disable traps)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2657, davesaz wrote:Pretty sure PK claimed no hood.

JSYK I'm normally a consumer of those summaries, not the one who makes them. There are occasional exceptions when I update one which is probably what you're remembering.
It's pretty far from solveable. AFAIK Tweet's list is accurate. I'll try to fill in a few tidbits that I can remember.

Gamma (?) claimed to be holding a key that can get him out of traps, and claimed to have given it to ABR. From an alignment standpoint ambiguous as hell.

There have been some flavor related claims. There is a father and son where one of them supposedly knows the other is town like a one-way mason or unconfirmable IC. One of the dead flipped "innocent wife" -- would a game also have an innocent son / innocent dad???
oh, guess I was too early to the ball
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:37 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2686, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Drixx
In post 2687, BBmolla wrote:I think this is where I want to be
I'll just leave this here for posterity.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Drixx »

Like ... I have no EV right now. My role only does anything if I get popped into a trap WITH someone else.

That does offer a little bit of insight into what's going on with the traps though. I have a role which is basically a VT unless I get pulled into a trap with someone else. I haven't been put in any traps. That seems like fairly decent evidence that the scum are determining who to put into traps.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Vecna »

if you want people to stop scumreading you, do stuff worth townreading?

Just sitting there indignant is doing nothing to help your case buddy
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 1:05 am

Post by Vecna »

And bbmolla not looking great in any post he does is a given regardless that were all already aware of
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 2635, Morning Tweet wrote:Scum gets to rig 5 traps tonight, rather than 3, as a result of me surviving

So there's going to be 8 traps in the next two nights

We're currently 10 vs. 4, scum wins if they can kill 6 town. The traps are kinda unreliable but so far have roughly a 2/3 chance to kill? Maybe 1/2 i havent reviewed the exact survival rate
Was you surviving really worth two more kills tonight? That's literally an entire mislynch we lose out on.
VOTE: Battle Mage
Let's go with this for now. Not like I have anything better. Tweet is probably town but rather selfish town based on how their trap worked.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2689, Bingle wrote:
In post 2685, Morning Tweet wrote:

That post sounds like you're trying really hard not to be seen as casting shade on someone who is seen as town.

Town you wouldn't give a shit about the perception of the truth so much as getting the truth out. If it made BM look bad, who gives a shit? If it mad BM look good, who gives a shit?

Town doesn't have an agenda about the perception of other slots. Scum has the agenda of not stepping on toes. Everything about 2682 feels more like you're worried about stepping on BM's toes than whether what you're saying is actually what happened.
i am not sure if BM's game was "Kill yourself or kill IC". that was just how i interpreted it from his explanation but im not sure if that's what he meant. obviously i dont want to lead town down a false rabbit hole (someone said they found BM's game suspicious)

read my earlier interactions with BM if u want to know why im so worried about misrepping him.

the last thing i want rn is BM coming back in and being like "Morning, that's not how my game went at all. thanks for making everyone suspect me :facepalm: " and then we spend 10 pages arguing abt dumb shit
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I wonder if scum!Bingle starts to speculate that my trap might be fake and im actually claiming a future negative result of farsides trap based on more or less a misinterpretation of mod's post. it sounds like that would be a little bit hard to come up with but im unsure. still leaning towards letting the slot live longer

The game has an innocent wife (IC), innocent dad (1-way confirmable IC), and a son (unconfirmable). It seems like thatd be an okay amount of innocentness to me, since theres only 1 true IC, a 90% IC, and then the son doesnt get any of that innocent child value

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”