he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Atari I'm here if you wanna talk

what do you think of Molla, you forgot him in your reads post
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1700, Eve wrote:
In post 1299, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Skitter
This is scum. Cop her/lynch her.
maybe we should sheep nomnom
:neutral:

this is a real bad post
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by The Limit Does Not Exist »

In post 1693, Titus wrote:
In post 1686, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1662, Titus wrote:
In post 1656, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I do think he was continuously trying to feel out an Allomancer wagon; and I think it's perfectly plausible for scum to believe that an Allo lynch is viable at deadline D1.
No. Just 1000% no.
1) Didn't you say you didn't read the game?
2) Are you disagreeing with me saying he was continuously trying to feel out an Allomancer wagon, or disagreeing with me saying it's plausible that scum believe an Allo lynch is viable at deadline, or both? I feel that I've shown evidence for both of these things in - acryon talking about an Allo wagon as well as several other people talking about lynching Allo near deadline.
3) Why are you also arguing with me about something that is purely hypothetical at this point?

- Smarter
A scumfuck never thinks a day 1 PR claim in this setup is a viable mislynch. Whatever scum pushes that faces a flash wagon when Allo claims. Just cash out with the soft claim.

I don't have to read the game to know your proposition is faulty.

I can argue about hypotheticals because we're all hypothesizing. A vote is just an educated guess or a policy vote.
I think everyone in this game is in agreement that Allomancer was highly mislynchable, and
multiple people
were asking for an Allo wagon at deadline. I disagree that "scum never thinks a day 1 PR claim is a viable mislynch"
because the Allomancer wagon WAS IN FACT VIABLE
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:34 pm

In post 1703, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1656, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I do think he was continuously trying to feel out an Allomancer wagon; and I think it's perfectly plausible for scum to believe that an Allo lynch is viable at deadline D1.
No. Just 1000% no.
2) Are you disagreeing with me saying he was continuously trying to feel out an Allomancer wagon, or disagreeing with me saying it's plausible that scum believe an Allo lynch is viable at deadline, or both? I feel that I've shown evidence for both of these things in - acryon talking about an Allo wagon as well as several other people talking about lynching Allo near deadline.
3) Why are you also arguing with me about something that is purely hypothetical at this point?

- Smarter
A scumfuck never thinks a day 1 PR claim in this setup is a viable mislynch. Whatever scum pushes that faces a flash wagon when Allo claims. Just cash out with the soft claim.

I can argue about hypotheticals because we're all hypothesizing. A vote is just an educated guess or a policy vote.
I think everyone in this game is in agreement that Allomancer was highly mislynchable, and
multiple people
were asking for an Allo wagon at deadline. I disagree that "scum never thinks a day 1 PR claim is a viable mislynch"
- Smarter
Atarashi Hajimari
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Atarashi Hajimari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Atarashi Hajimari »

In post 1701, GuiltyLion wrote:Atari I'm here if you wanna talk

what do you think of Molla, you forgot him in your reads post
Riiight that's a person in this game. Not sure, that slot hasn't been super active. I'll add him onto the list of people to talk with.

Whats your read on skitter?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1694, Eve wrote:Titus did you answer my VCA question? i want to learn from the master

I haven't posted a recent guide on the matter. I'll give you the step by step process though.

First, establish your assumptions. In this setup, that's two scum, scum preferring to avoid detection and be on the major wagons to avoid being coppable. Note: This assumption goes away when Allomancer softs and his wagon distingrates. Then it's just avoid attention and don't bus.

Second, get the VCAs in a manner where you can see who is whom. I do this by eyeballing in minis. Ideally, you should quote and find replace with colors and substitutes if newer to VCA.

Third, look at each vote count and ask what motivates scum. For instance, if there's only one wagon and it's on town, scum have little incentive to create wagons. So they'll largely be apathetic or sheep. This is what happened yesterday.

Today, we have largely static wagons (AH and myself) which is exactly what scum want in a T v T setup. That's why GL is sputtering on you (instead wanting me to read Carnage) and Auro is picking a fight with Skitter while FoSing GL.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:36 pm

In post 1693, Titus wrote:A scumfuck never thinks a day 1 PR claim in this setup is a viable mislynch. Whatever scum pushes that faces a flash wagon when Allo claims. Just cash out with the soft claim.
This is kind of exactly what your predecessor did.

-Smart
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1704, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
No. Just 1000% no.

- Smarter

multiple people
- Smarter
Nope. I bet none of those people were GL or Auro or anyone who claimed to see the soft. Those people wouldn't vote there despite the pleadings of others. A soft claim of PR means a slot is unlynchable.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 1706, Titus wrote:
In post 1694, Eve wrote:Titus did you answer my VCA question? i want to learn from the master

I haven't posted a recent guide on the matter. I'll give you the step by step process though.

First, establish your assumptions. In this setup, that's two scum, scum preferring to avoid detection and be on the major wagons to avoid being coppable. Note: This assumption goes away when Allomancer softs and his wagon distingrates. Then it's just avoid attention and don't bus.

Second, get the VCAs in a manner where you can see who is whom. I do this by eyeballing in minis. Ideally, you should quote and find replace with colors and substitutes if newer to VCA.

Third, look at each vote count and ask what motivates scum. For instance, if there's only one wagon and it's on town, scum have little incentive to create wagons. So they'll largely be apathetic or sheep. This is what happened yesterday.

Today, we have largely static wagons (AH and myself) which is exactly what scum want in a T v T setup. That's why GL is sputtering on you (instead wanting me to read Carnage) and Auro is picking a fight with Skitter while FoSing GL.
very interesting thanks for the intro!

i wish there were more guides for this i would love to learn it
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Eve »

Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Eve »

In post 1702, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1700, Eve wrote:
In post 1299, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Skitter
This is scum. Cop her/lynch her.
maybe we should sheep nomnom
:neutral:

this is a real bad post
that was a joke btw
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:39 pm

noms was pretty clearly tilted and it's probably not wise to sheep her, but I disagree wholeheartedly with .

-Smart
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1707, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1693, Titus wrote:A scumfuck never thinks a day 1 PR claim in this setup is a viable mislynch. Whatever scum pushes that faces a flash wagon when Allo claims. Just cash out with the soft claim.
This is kind of exactly what your predecessor did.

-Smart
That would prove my predecessor is town then. Scum don't try to mislynch a PR in this setup. It proves my predecessor was town and blind.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:40 pm

In post 1711, Eve wrote:that was a joke btw
Oh. I mean it is definitely something that bears considering, because a lot of times mislynched townies do have better than random reads.

-Smart
Eve
Eve
Mafia Scum
Eve
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Eve »

actually it wasn't entirely a joke

the way nomnom was saying "skitter should know better" might have some truth to it if skitter knows this was nom's town meta

not gonna go and meta check though what do you take me for
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1710, Eve wrote:

Take a stab at it. Set out your assumptions and detail your findings.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:42 pm

In post 1713, Titus wrote:That would prove my predecessor is town then. Scum don't try to mislynch a PR in this setup. It proves my predecessor was town and blind.
No, I mean, your predecessor quietly dropped the push after Allo softed… see .

-Smart
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:42 pm

In post 1708, Titus wrote:
No. Just 1000% no.

- Smarter

multiple people
- Smarter
Nope. I bet none of those people were GL or Auro or anyone who claimed to see the soft. Those people wouldn't vote there despite the pleadings of others. A soft claim of PR means a slot is unlynchable.
Did you look at the quotes I posted?
In post 1656, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
Spoiler: Quote wall
In post 895, acryon wrote:I think we need to hang Allo or Eve, and check nom/Karnage off the wagon if we don't get scum.
In post 923, nomnomnom wrote:couldn't we just have voted allo and went to day 2.
In post 1002, BBmolla wrote:
In post 990, skitter30 wrote:bbmolla who's scum?
One of Allo/Eve + a skilled scummer
In post 1008, Auro wrote:My preference is to lynch Allomancer.
In post 1046, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1045, Auro wrote:I believe I had considered your reasons myself at one point beforehand, and dismissed them. I would strongly say he belongs to the cop bloc lol.
Oh? What made you think the reasons shouldn't be considered? If you're right then I'd rather lynch allo still.

- Smarter
In post 1147, Eve wrote:VOTE: Allomancer
In post 1160, BBmolla wrote:I don't really wanna lynch Nom can we lynch Allo or Eve?
In post 1177, Auro wrote:Nom should be the lynch and if not, Allo
In post 1179, acryon wrote:I'm not into a Karnage lynch. As much as my gut is telling me Allo could be town, I think due to time's sake we have to go there.

I agree with a die roll, but are we sure we don't want people like Sauce/Karnage in the copbloc as well?
In post 1180, acryon wrote:I don't see how the Allo situation gets better tomorrow either, so at the very least we remove a distraction.
In post 1182, acryon wrote:We definitely don't need GL on the wagon for an Allo lynch. Plenty interest there, especially this close to deadline.
In post 1226, nomnomnom wrote:If we lynch someone other than me it should be Eve, Karnage, allo or skitt.
In post 1245, acryon wrote:My opinion is back to Nom goes in the copbloc we lynch Allo.
and here's the post where he actually votes allo at deadline.
In post 1252, acryon wrote:Really unfortunate I can't be around past 15 minutes from now. Sorry for any issues that causes.

VOTE: Allomancer

I think this is what needs to be done.
  • acryon
  • nom
  • bbmolla
  • Auro (did not believe the soft was real)
  • us (had some doubt that the soft was real)
all saying we could lynch Allo after the soft, because his play was so horrible. How is that unlynchable?

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:43 pm

Oh I missed Eve, she should be in that list too

- Smarter
The Limit Does Not Exist
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
The Limit Does Not Exist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:43 pm

That's literally a full-on lynch wagon

- Smarter
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1705, Atarashi Hajimari wrote:Whats your read on skitter?
I think skitter's solid town. The way she re-evaluated on me feels pure, I've mind melded with her on most reads outside of when she was scumreading me, I think we just had to pick at each other early game for a bit and then saw each other correctly.

I also feel she has this indignant vibe (similar to Lilith) and it doesn't match with survivalism so much as genuine frustration with people disagreeing with her or making faulty assumptions, I generally think that's quite hard to fake, scum either underdo it or it winds up feeling more forced and performative
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1718, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1708, Titus wrote:
No. Just 1000% no.

- Smarter

multiple people
- Smarter
Did you look at the quotes I posted?
In post 1656, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
Spoiler: Quote wall
In post 895, acryon wrote:I think we need to hang Allo or Eve, and check nom/Karnage off the wagon if we don't get scum.
In post 923, nomnomnom wrote:couldn't we just have voted allo and went to day 2.
In post 1002, BBmolla wrote:
In post 990, skitter30 wrote:bbmolla who's scum?
One of Allo/Eve + a skilled scummer
In post 1008, Auro wrote:My preference is to lynch Allomancer.
In post 1046, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1045, Auro wrote:I believe I had considered your reasons myself at one point beforehand, and dismissed them. I would strongly say he belongs to the cop bloc lol.
Oh? What made you think the reasons shouldn't be considered? If you're right then I'd rather lynch allo still.

- Smarter
In post 1147, Eve wrote:VOTE: Allomancer
In post 1160, BBmolla wrote:I don't really wanna lynch Nom can we lynch Allo or Eve?
In post 1177, Auro wrote:Nom should be the lynch and if not, Allo
In post 1179, acryon wrote:I'm not into a Karnage lynch. As much as my gut is telling me Allo could be town, I think due to time's sake we have to go there.

I agree with a die roll, but are we sure we don't want people like Sauce/Karnage in the copbloc as well?
In post 1180, acryon wrote:I don't see how the Allo situation gets better tomorrow either, so at the very least we remove a distraction.
In post 1182, acryon wrote:We definitely don't need GL on the wagon for an Allo lynch. Plenty interest there, especially this close to deadline.
In post 1226, nomnomnom wrote:If we lynch someone other than me it should be Eve, Karnage, allo or skitt.
In post 1245, acryon wrote:My opinion is back to Nom goes in the copbloc we lynch Allo.
and here's the post where he actually votes allo at deadline.
In post 1252, acryon wrote:Really unfortunate I can't be around past 15 minutes from now. Sorry for any issues that causes.

VOTE: Allomancer

I think this is what needs to be done.
  • acryon
  • nom
  • bbmolla
  • Auro (did not believe the soft was real)
  • us (had some doubt that the soft was real)
all saying we could lynch Allo after the soft, because his play was so horrible. How is that unlynchable?

- Smarter
Allo hard claims. Wagon dead. Do note Auro claiming the soft isn't real helps scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1712, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:noms was pretty clearly tilted and it's probably not wise to sheep her, but I disagree wholeheartedly with .

-Smart
I think it looks to me like Eve is shading skitter for the sake of shade (IIRC skitter called other people out for this earlier as 'pussyfooting' to see if it's acceptable to vote there), and she's also deflecting responsibility by using a dead townie's reads rather than her own.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sun May 10, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1706, Titus wrote:So they'll largely be apathetic or sheep. This is what happened yesterday.
Characterizing me as 'apathetic' just shows you clearly aren't reading the game or checking your assumptions against actual posts. I was quite aggressive in forcing the Lynch onto either nom/Karnage and then when nom was still engaging/fighting at the bitter end I appealed to her to lynch Karnage with me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”