Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1192, UnaBombaH wrote:
I'm hesitant in allowing this to guide me too much
, but Persivuls play here makes no sense as scum.
Like, it would be superbly weird.
1. Make a claim-gambit
->
2. claim a result that puts you right next to the no-lynch/lynch -line but stand by your claims
->
3. ADD IN A ONE-SHOT CAVEAT AFTER MOVING N2 AND DOING THE KILL FOR THE SCUMTEAM (???), still considering their target would've been someone that simply doesn't fit their claim.
->
4. Get easily guiltied by all the potential Trackers/Followers/Watchers etc.
Why hesitant to allow that to guide you? You're assessing motivations. That's exactly what mafia town play is.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 12:36 am

Post by PranaDevil »

One thing we know, as fact, is we have caught scum. Whoever you believe, Persivul or popo, one of them IS scum. Going to no lynch today is not good, because it takes us to mylo tomorrow with nothing resolved.

I would rather we fuck up and lynch popo over not lynching. Because we get evidence Persi is scum for tomorrow.

But anyone not voting, pick a side and vote now. No more waiting, no seeing what someone else says, get your vote on, because we are currently risking a no lynch, and if that happens, everyone not voting popo or Persi has some serious shit to answer for
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Tanner »

Oh, I was actually not expecting Knightmare to legit appear and vote popo that soon. Huh.
In post 1224, PranaDevil wrote:Well, this game is up shit creek without a paddle if Tanners ATE decides the game there.

You flip that entire thing around, and I could give the exact same argument that Tanner did, for me. Like... it's not even funny.
I'm sorry, which part of that was AtE?

And, well... No, you cannot. Because up to this point every except for me and Persi was either "on the fence" or straight up expressed that they will be voting Persi.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 3:32 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 626, popopopopopopo wrote:I believe mavs is a miller, the rolecop claim is slightly more up in the air, but the argument someone made that it would be far easier for scum to sit back and mislynch the miller today then claim rolecop and clear them makes enough sense to me
for now
This isn't a big deal and is more a musing to myself, but leaving an out like that - I'm going to think of it as the
for now
tell in the future.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 4:37 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1228, Persivul wrote:
In post 626, popopopopopopo wrote:I believe mavs is a miller, the rolecop claim is slightly more up in the air, but the argument someone made that it would be far easier for scum to sit back and mislynch the miller today then claim rolecop and clear them makes enough sense to me
for now
This isn't a big deal and is more a musing to myself, but leaving an out like that - I'm going to think of it as the
for now
tell in the future.
For now... meaning until he tracks you that night you mean?

Very nice of you to point out popo planned to track you N2.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1229, PranaDevil wrote:For now... meaning until he tracks you that night you mean?

Very nice of you to point out popo planned to track you N2.
I was hoping one of you would say that. He didn't reference that in his explanation. He said that the Panda flip is what made him reevaluate, and the
for now
comment came before the Panda flip. :)
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:34 am

Post by PranaDevil »

You mean a PR hid their role from you!? Shock horror!
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Tanner »

Oh look, Prana has posted. Has he replied to my ? No? Ok.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1231, PranaDevil wrote:You mean a PR hid their role from you!? Shock horror!
Dafuq?

I don't think I've ever seen someone cheerlead for their scum buddy so flagrantly. I guess that will be your defense.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Persivul »

Una, George...less than a day to go.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 6:31 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm well aware.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:51 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I find it funny how heated people can get over "being right" when they have absolutely no idea whether they are right or not. :]
In post 1218, Not Known 15 wrote:Day 3 ends in (expired on 2020-05-12 11:14:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
Ruby Red is being replaced. Deadline extended by 12 hours because the slot is still not filled. This is the
last
extension.
^^there's still plenty of time. :giggle:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:54 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1232, Tanner wrote:Oh look, Prana has posted. Has he replied to my ? No? Ok.
The thing about you seems to be a high degree of neediness.
Not everyone notices, or even finds the need to answer, everything.
Here it feeds into your already existing scumread on Prana, sure, I can understand that.
But the one who's wrong here is also the one who has let confirmation bias roll over them.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:59 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1219, Tanner wrote:Anyway, how much do y'all wanna bet that Ruby's slot is Town and scum is trying to drag this out to the point where we are eaten by apathy because some Town slots (mavs, most likely Una) are obviously wrong and won't vote for popo?
One of the reasons why I'm currently just delaying my vote is because you and a few others are throwing around things such as this "obviously wrong". :]
But we do agree on the fact that the Ruby-slot is quite likely just town.
Which is why I want them to be replaced before the day ends so that they can dedicate the nightphase for reading the game.
But call that apathy, being "obviously wrong" or just scummy, I really do not care.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'm currently writing a long-ass answer to Tanner, but the page keeps loading and nothing happens.
I'll post it before I go to sleep, and hope that my read on Tanner is correct.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1237, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1232, Tanner wrote:Oh look, Prana has posted. Has he replied to my ? No? Ok.
The thing about you seems to be a high degree of neediness.
Not everyone notices, or even finds the need to answer, everything.
Here it feeds into your already existing scumread on Prana, sure, I can understand that.
But the one who's wrong here is also the one who has let confirmation bias roll over them.
Sure, but it was him who first accused me of AtE in the posts that I've written (and that I think didn't contain it). I think it's fair to ask him to elaborate.
your eyes on the city.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:31 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1217, Tanner wrote:I asked this of Una twice, I got ignored. Whatever, I'm going to type it anyway so that tomorrow I can point at it and say "I fucking told you so."
Let's do that.
In post 1217, Tanner wrote:Imagine a scenario in which I (Tanner) am Town, but Persivul is scum. You with me?
So far with you. Now I'm assuming there will be some kind of a mechanical explanation for why I should believe you, instead of just spewing WIFOM about your own position on a mislynch.. :]
In post 1217, Tanner wrote:Have you seen my play this Dayphase? Look me in the eyes and tell me that, if Persivul is ever to flip scum, I am not immediately lynched after him. You can't. Because it's true. If Persi is to ever, EVER flip scum in this game, I have signed my own death certificate and will fall down right after him like a domino.
Now do YOU understand that anything and everything here means absolutely NOTHING to me?
What you have basically told me here is the thing I already KNOW.
Persivul being scum here doesn't make you scum.

Did YOU read what I wrote?
It's "mavs vs Prana" in the sense that one of them is most likely playing the right hand for the scum in popopopoppo/Persivul, and the other is town.
I think you COULD be either alignment, but read you as town - no matter what Persivul flips.
But what you don't seem to understand or accept, is that you COULD very well be just as wrong as anyone else.
Therefore, it does not matter at all,
at all
, whether you feel certain or not.
And I for one don't think you ought to be the next lynch anyway, no matter who flips what. :]
In post 1217, Tanner wrote:It is Day 3, most likely 3v6. Do you know what scum!Persi's partners need to do to secure a victory?
(1) Sheep me onto popo. Choose literally any of my countless posts where I'm yelling how popo is a scumfuck and jump on that wagon. popo gets lynched and flips green.
(2) Day 4 is 3v4, with Persivul as outed scum. He is obviously immediately lynched.
(3) Day 5, you have 2v3. And you have poor ol' Tanner. Tell me I don't get lynched there after Persivul flipped red. Because I do. I am the most free mislynch in that lylo imaginable. Which is also the last mislynch scum needs to win this game.
No. This is where you fall short.
If Persivul is scum, mavs is scum. Mark my words.
I didn't think it was a given before this gameday, but I'm very certain of it now.
Which is also why the scumteam can't pile on popopopo anymore.
Mavs took the road of dividing the wagon, and he can't jump anymore.
One of the reasons why I've also dragged my part in voting here, is because I wanted to see if anyone was even willing to discuss or reconsider.
Guess who's been the only one?
George. :]
In post 1217, Tanner wrote:Now, if scum!Persi's partners can win this game so easily, why oh why aren't scum!Persi's partners jumping onto popo's wagon under the shield of Tanner who will be turned into the 5p lylo fallguy?

Because they don't exist. (or in simple terms because I guess this Town needs it: because Persivul is not scum.)

tl;dr of the above rant: if you think I am Town, you need to vote popo.
Almost but not quite.
I'd argue town wins this game if we lynch Persivul today.
No matter what he flips, we are in a decent spot tomorrow.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:38 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I thought it was a rhetorical question.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt there, considering the answer is "practically all of it".
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:56 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

@Prana - are you able to nuance your read/decision towards todays lynch at all?
Is it more about you REALLY believing in popopopo, or is it more about scumreading/suspecting Persivul to the extent that popopopo providing an actual guilty is a bonus?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 8:57 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1201, GeorgeBailey wrote:If you flip green, then the next two lynches are set for the next two days.
Persivul -> ???
Want to give your opinion on who the second one is?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:03 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1220, Knightmare491 wrote:Like the fact that popo is doing nothing but shouting that Persi is scum makes me think it's popo tbh. I expect a town PR who's most likely dead tomorrow to do a lot more.
wtf would you have me do. i give scum on a plate. i dont wanna tell who my track is in case we still have a protective role.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
popopopopopopo
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
popopopopopopo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:06 am

Post by popopopopopopo »

In post 1217, Tanner wrote:Okay. I have not slept the entire night (again...). So you get this angry-ish rant that I will type up over my coffee.
In post 1204, Tanner wrote:Una, if I gave you my side of why {town!Tanner + scum!mavs + scum!Persi} was unlikely (something you wonder in , from which I got the impression you don't think all three of us are scum), would you consider voting popo?
I asked this of Una twice, I got ignored. Whatever, I'm going to type it anyway so that tomorrow I can point at it and say "I fucking told you so."

Imagine a scenario in which
I (Tanner) am Town, but Persivul is scum
. You with me? Ok. Have you
seen
my play this Dayphase? Look me in the eyes and tell me that, if Persivul is ever to flip scum, I am not immediately lynched after him. You can't. Because it's true. If Persi is to ever, EVER flip scum in this game, I have signed my own death certificate and will fall down right after him like a domino.

You still with me? Let's carry on.

It is Day 3, most likely 3v6. Do you know what scum!Persi's partners need to do to secure a victory?
(1) Sheep me onto popo. Choose literally any of my countless posts where I'm yelling how popo is a scumfuck and jump on that wagon. popo gets lynched and flips green.
(2) Day 4 is 3v4, with Persivul as outed scum. He is obviously immediately lynched.
(3) Day 5, you have 2v3. And you have poor ol' Tanner. Tell me I don't get lynched there after Persivul flipped red. Because I do. I am the most free mislynch in that lylo imaginable. Which is also the last mislynch scum needs to win this game.

Now, if scum!Persi's partners can win this game so easily, why oh why aren't scum!Persi's partners jumping onto popo's wagon under the shield of Tanner who will be turned into the 5p lylo fallguy?

Because they don't exist.
(or in simple terms because I guess this Town needs it: because Persivul is not scum.)

tl;dr of the above rant: if you think I am Town, you need to vote popo.

bonus round!
Persivul and mavs pretty much have to be the same alignment (as i have very simply explained. multiple times.). While their play this Dayphase is obviously unaligned, there is this following fun interaction that points in the direction of "Persi/mavs are not S/S":
Spoiler: tell me that (1) scum!mavs mixes up his partner's avatar with mine OR that (2) scum!mavs ever bothers to fake this interaction.
In post 273, Persivul wrote:This is really simple.

1. Two millers in a mini normal is extremely unlikely.
2. We had a miller claim.
3. We had a counter claim.
4. We lynch the first claim today.
5. If that lynch flips miller, we lynch the counter claim tomorrow.

Let's not overthink this.
In post 274, Persivul wrote:This situation - a D1 counterclaim - is what you dream of as town. Then when you finally get it, people insist on screwing it up.
In post 276, mavsfan41 wrote:Tanner’s 273 & 274 are EXACTLY on point!
In post 277, Persivul wrote:
In post 276, mavsfan41 wrote:Tanner’s 273 & 274 are EXACTLY on point!
Who's?
In post 278, mavsfan41 wrote:Whoops...... sorry about that! You both have similar avatars. It was an honest mistake.

PERSIVUL’S 273 & 274 are on point. Thanks for the correction.

Lynching what is almost certainly scum day 1 is a blessing for town.

which brings us to my last point:

It is less than 24 hours left on the clock. We need a fucking lynch. Stop pussy-footing because you don't know whether you need to bus popo or not, be a man, and fucking VOTE.
there is an inactive slot in this game. we also don't know for sure there are 3 scum. this post is pure WIFOM.
I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, I am the fly, fly in the, fly in the ointment
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1116, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 1058, GeorgeBailey wrote:I think that's a really valid point. The fact that it's ungated is pretty weird. But my point is that both probably have the highest chance of getting shot in either scenario.

VOTE: popo
i dont understand this shit. how can u vote me here? you of all people should know im telling the truth??? WTF

reminder to myself in future games that george bailey is a fucking VI
I still don't think scum!Luca would've Tracked town!George.. :?
Meaning that this is either scum2scum, or town2town, has to be.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

No wait, this isn't straightforward either. :lol:
Persivul / mavs / George is yet another variation.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon May 11, 2020 9:19 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 1248, UnaBombaH wrote:No wait, this isn't straightforward either. :lol:
Persivul / mavs / George is yet another variation.
So I’ve been trying to bus George since day 1? Oh, okay. Cool

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”