eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by eyestott »

My engagement with the game was negatively affected with how long it took the mod to respond to my questions. But then, when these two quick hammers happened, I think Ive been developing feelings of resentment towards this game, and I haven’t really been taking things seriously.
And for that, I’m extremely sorry. I don’t want to play right now, but I want to want to play.
Fwesnid
Fwesnid
Townie
Fwesnid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Fwesnid »

"I had to ask the mod to know."
"Therefore they should just magically know the answer without asking."

I'd assume self-targeting is disabled. I also don't see the point in finding out who killed me.
Fwesnid
Fwesnid
Townie
Fwesnid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Fwesnid »

Oops I misread that.

I don't see why it would be need to be us exclusively?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 357, notscience wrote:That’s an interesting kill.

I’ve read day one and all I saw was this town has a ton of
weak followers
and no strong central leader. I’m normally better at being the first but duck it let’s give leading a shot.

Have some questions for most of you!

Gib- Why did you hammer someone you townread as of your latest post reading them? And in the same post, why was your name towards the end of the list of people you think are town, almost like an afterthought?

Gib- This part isn’t a question but I’m making something incredibly clear to you- We do not hammer people without intent and claims for this very reason. The only reason I’m not wagoning you right now is I don’t think scum would do something to draw that much attention to themselves in a lurkfest game. It’s still incredibly anti town.

Dolly- Why were you championing a counterwagon that you joined as a sheep vote? You could have tried to get people on to your wagon instead given that the main reason people voted QQ from my understanding was preflip associatives and lurking?

Haruhi- this isn’t a question but you were good posting and I see you’re demotivated so come talk with me!

Peanut gallery Pete- do you have anything original to add to this game or are you just the color commentator? If you’re town you should be trying to find value added to the game not sit back and do nothing tia

DGB- what are your thoughts on how the wagon played out given you were the main proponent of it?

Blurry- why did you feel comfortable bringing the wagon to l-1?

I’m going to take a look at votato again given the drew kill because it’s such a weird death. He wasn’t really a town read by a lot it seemed, wasn’t really convincing anyone to follow him, literally the only person here who had anything to gain from it is votato, so I clearly cannot choose the wine in front of me!

Fwesnid now that drew flipped town what are your thoughts? Who should we be pursuing now?

I’m not gonna post a ton of walls normally I just wanted to thought dump

Emphasis my own.

I am a 1-shot weak follower. Basically I die if I target scum, so I didn’t target n1 to risk dying and leaving you guys nothing.

The reason I wanted d2 extended was to more adequately prepare crumb posts for my target.

I chose dolly/dgb/votato at that point because they seemed most likely to be scum and I believed after yesterday the only way to get scum dead was sacrificing myself. My end target as shared before was dgb, and I got a result saying I saw her go nowhere. Which means I wasn’t blocked, and given the nature of my role means dgb has to be town which is why I spent the entire fucking day trying to get more out of the one person I know for a fact is town.

So here we are.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Fwesnid
Fwesnid
Townie
Fwesnid
Townie
Townie

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Fwesnid »

Eyes/dolly/para/klick
Should have all scum maybe ?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by notscience »

The one I feel safest lynching atm is paragon of that group.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by notscience »

Bc frankly I’m not getting enough traction re dolly that I keep worrying I’m off a cliff
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by notscience »

We know because of dgb that scum have a roleblocker.

I would wager scum has a strongman and I don’t think that eyestott and dolly are scum together. Scums fakeclaims are probably spread out amongst them all. So two didn’t claim the same thing unless it was VT.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by notscience »

Strongman
Roleblocker
???

Work as a scum team?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
eyestott
eyestott
Mafia Scum
eyestott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by eyestott »

In post 801, Fwesnid wrote:"I had to ask the mod to know."
"Therefore they should just magically know the answer without asking."

I'd assume self-targeting is disabled. I also don't see the point in finding out who killed me.
Fair point. You’d only consider self targeting as a watcher if had reason to believe you’d be immune to the nightkill.
I just didn’t realise self targeting was default disabled.
And with BP, I imagined it as a bulletproof vest that you chuck away once it gets damaged, hence why I thought losing the BP would be something you’d be aware of. It’s more like a field of probability manipulation that protects you till your luck runs out I guess.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

I'm inclined to believe eyestott. DGB had problems communicating with the mod, and we haven't had a vc in more than 48 hours, so it's an ongoing thing. Does Town work with two BP? I agree that there has to be a strongman. That would explain the BP claim by Dolly. I think we lynch in Dolly/paragon/klick. As for your 808, notscience, strongman/roleblocker/goon makes sense, doesn't it? Then on the Town side we have 2 1-shot voyeurs/1X BP 1X Watcher/Full Watcher/1-shot RB/JK/4 VTs. I
think
that makes sense/is balanced. A JK can't stop a strongman can it?

Also, Dolly's claim was odd: "I guess its my turn now, I'm 1-Shot BP Townie." Was Townie really necessary?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by notscience »

You didn’t include me in the list of town roles
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

I skipped notsci somehow. So we have claimed:
1x voyeur
Bulletproof
1x BP 1x watcher
Watcher
1x roleblocker
1x weak follower
VT
VT
VT

I'm no setup genius, so I'll ask, if you throw in another 1-shot voyeur and a jailkeeper along with 2 VTs, where does that leave us?
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by votato »

i have a hard time swallowing the double 1-shot voyeur. what are the odds that its dgb, notsci, and ??
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Paragon
Paragon
Goon
Paragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Paragon »

I like your avatar, Fwesnid.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 814, Paragon wrote:I like your avatar, Fwesnid.
I agree with this.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 813, votato wrote:i have a hard time swallowing the double 1-shot voyeur. what are the odds that its dgb, notsci, and ??
I don't know. I don't know that I can see who that 3d would be. Have to think about it.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

But I still agree on the two voyeurs. That's hard to reconcile.
votato
votato
Mafia Scum
votato
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by votato »

my working hypothesis: dgb starts to see momentum shifting towards her, so she decides to claim early and get out ahead. the massclaim rolls around and notsci is in a position to justify going last, so he waits and ensures that he is safe to claim an investigative that clears dgb, knowing that otherwise dgb will be outed. its a risky gambit, but dgb seems to have been on the chopping block until notsci's claim. in ), notsci says that scum must have a roleblocker because of dgb's claim (. dgb's claim actually says that she got a result, but that the result was nothing. that doesnt prove that there was a roleblocker. i guess that's probably an error and not AI, but its interesting nevertheless.
"It is not our ignorance that will kill us, but our arrogance"
"I expect that 90% of what you say to me is one form of trickery or another" - a friend irl
Dolly Parton
Dolly Parton
Goon
Dolly Parton
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Dolly Parton »

In post 795, notscience wrote:I will say of all of the claims I don’t like dollys (this is the part where she acts like a diva again) and eyestotts for separate reasons.

One, dollys crumb. The idea behind a breadcrumb is you hide it in your iso to refer to later. It’s not supposed to be super overt. So her excuse of trying to draw a night kill, while understandable, should have literally nothing to do with the crumb. If she’s hiding it in a way that scum can pick up on it she’s crumbing wrong. Then comes her actual crumb- her blatantly bolding bp in a post. Such an over the top way to do it. Now, if I’m remembering correctly she was saying she’s been here (on ms) longer than I have. Clearly not on this account. Do you really think someone who’s been here that long wouldn’t be able to hide a crumb early? Or is it more likely she’s scum and chose that as a solid fake claim.

Eyestott is fairly obvious as he’s been trickle truthing when he hasn’t done anything all game. First off says there’s a ninja of some kind. Then he doesn’t claim correctly and he too is someone who should know better. And not using his shot earlier unless he has damn good justification is sketchy because of how this game has gone.
Dang-it, I will choose to be a diva and ignore the 1st sentence there.

Of course I did the
BOLDED
BP thing intentionally after I knew a mass claim was coming. Why would I make it SO obvious? Did you ever consider that?

Coming back to my join date comment, I never wanted to suggest that I am somehow the
better
player because I have been playing longer (
I do have alts
).

Sorry, if that is how you interpreted it. Also, I don not hink I have ever played a game with you, at least not on the NotSci account if you have alts.
"It's hard to be a diamond in a rhinestone world."
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by Klick »

Hi, I'm here. Had to do a final last night that lasted way longer than expected.
Reading now, but odds are like 50-50 that my son won't let me finish. :P
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Klick »

Reading in context notscience really clearly was softing an inno on DGB in his first post today. That lends some credit to his claim there.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 525, notscience wrote:My questions open to everyone actually.

whos scum on the QQ wagon?
Situations like these have all town terrible wagons far more often than they should. I've seen it at least a couple of times in the ~8 games I've played recently, and considering the relatively low number of bad wagons there are per game...

Scum LOVE staying off the mislynch.

If I had to say one of the people on the QQ wagon was scum, it'd be votato. The other two are town.
I'm not totally sure why the frame here is just the QQ wagon and not the gibus wagon though.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 535, Dolly Parton wrote:None of this says that Blurry scum but also I can't find anything that points to Blurry being town.

VOTE: blurry
???
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu May 14, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 542, notscience wrote:Waiting on Pete too, a bit nervous about of the amount of town power at this point however.
Why were you worried at this point? Lots of 1-shot roles, including yours, didn't seem particularly unbalanced when it was just the JK, the two 1-shot Voyeurs, Peter's soft and your role.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”