Micro 937 / Reservoir Dogs DDU / Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Conspire »

Also, I was reISOing you Jake and I just want to say I adore the RP. It's a mixture of interesting and bizzarely hilarious. Just want you to know that.

~Celestial
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Isis »

If you're not Hectic I'm sad you didn't play Scumsman, I RPed sooooooo much.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 871, Conspire wrote:Just these two actually:
In post 745, Ame wrote:And your reasoning for excluding Isis and Ame as partners with him seems quite forced and unreasonable:
1) Could you explain why? Also, what made you think I was excluding over considering it a factor?

2) You were alarmed by my reasons for townreading you. Do you disagree with my reasoning for the emotional read, and why if so? I expanded on it in .

~Celestial
In post 739, Conspire wrote:It's a last ditch "put 3 people on L-1 as a last act of survivalalism". Also, I think this makes Isis/Ame more town if Jake flips scum. If Jake's scum with one of Isis/Ame, I think he's more likely to just put RCEnigma alone on L-1. Putting exactly the two town of those 3 on L-1, but not his scum buddy would look sus, and putting everyone on L-1 if he's scum with one of them is risky for obvious reasons; both scum are then on L-1.
If Isis or Ame was Jake's partner, putting them at L-1 wouldn't be risky since they could just hammer one of the other people at L-1. Additionally, if he felt he was going down, it would make sense to anti-spew there. I am not using the word 'excluding' in the hard sense. I am using it in the sense that it is synonymous with 'considering it a factor.'

I do disagree with the reasoning for the emotional read. That series of posts was out of character with anything I've presented thus far on this site. I haven't posted that way as either town or scum. If you thought I was scum over the night, it doesn't make sense to me that that alone was enough to reverse your read.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Isis »

You might be projecting a bit there, Ame. Lots of us like to make a bold interpretation of novel behavior and bank on it rather than wait for a meta pattern to come up and spew someone. Celestial's explanation for interpreting your AtE is pretty internally consistent.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Conspire »

THERE SI N OT HEC TKAN ANA KEHEC
sorry about that, don't know what happened there!

Yeah, RP is always great in any game, just makes the game overall more enjoyable to read. Do you ever try and mask your alignment with RP? I think it should be left alone as a fun tool and not used to manipulate (๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

~Celestial
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Isis »

I strongly suspect I'm harder to read if I RP, so that presents kind of a conundrum. Since Scumsman was a goofy game it is the only one I RP'ed hardcore in, and I planned to do it from before the game started. Doing it specifically because I rolled scum seems kind of dirty.

In Death List MariaR started roleplaying and I joined in a little bit and it probably helped me since I was scum but it was her idea ok!?!?!?!
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 877, Ame wrote:If Isis or Ame was Jake's partner, putting them at L-1 wouldn't be risky since they could just hammer one of the other people at L-1. Additionally, if he felt he was going down, it would make sense to anti-spew there. I am not using the word 'excluding' in the hard sense. I am using it in the sense that it is synonymous with 'considering it a factor.'

I do disagree with the reasoning for the emotional read. That series of posts was out of character with anything I've presented thus far on this site. I haven't posted that way as either town or scum. If you thought I was scum over the night, it doesn't make sense to me that that alone was enough to reverse your read.
Thanks!
on 1, that doesn't take into account that scum!Isis or Ame would look terrible for hammering the other over Jake, since it wouldn't be consistent with their earlier reads.

On 2, it's not a "i've seen ame do this as town but not scum" read. it's a "i think ame would avoid doing this as scum and it feels genuine here" read. I don't really know how to explain it more than that. Our read on you wasn't super confident overnight btw, mostly we just scumread Jake.

~Celestial
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm townreading Conspire and it's scary
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 880, Isis wrote:I strongly suspect I'm harder to read if I RP, so that presents kind of a conundrum. Since Scumsman was a goofy game it is the only one I RP'ed hardcore in, and I planned to do it from before the game started. Doing it specifically because I rolled scum seems kind of dirty.

In Death List MariaR started roleplaying and I joined in a little bit and it probably helped me since I was scum but it was her idea ok!?!?!?!
S_S would want you to RP at least once here, Isis; he was the inspiration for our RP. Maybe you could RP as s_s for a post, shouldn't be too hard.

~Celestial
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Conspire »

:O we're scary??

~Celestial
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 881, Conspire wrote:on 1, that doesn't take into account that scum!Isis or Ame would look terrible for hammering the other over Jake, since it wouldn't be consistent with their earlier reads.
But not RCE is what I mean. There was no danger because we could just hammer RCE. Additionally the anti-spew thing. I think you and Isis' explanation for #2 make sense.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Ame »

Isis, are you going to hammer?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Isis »

You're very scary :P
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Why did you phrase it that way? Your phrasing suggests that's the default, when I've posted already that I want Mr. Pink to hammer.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Isis »

I can't RP S_S it's too hard I give up
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Isis »

I USE NASTY PLOT
MY SPECIAL ATTACK INCREASES TWO STAGES
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Conspire »

I think that's the first time I've seen you use a mafiascum emoji, I'm sorry if I broke your streak of abstinence. 8/10 RP btw

~Celestial
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Conspire »

Ame, you were already voting RCE but that's a fair point about Isis.

~Celestial
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Isis »

I dislike most of the emoji. I think I've even used code tags to make an unmodified emoji before
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 892, Conspire wrote:Ame, you were already voting RCE but that's a fair point about Isis.

~Celestial
i'm obvtown tho
"Well, I..."
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Conspire »

In post 894, Isis wrote:
In post 892, Conspire wrote:Ame, you were already voting RCE but that's a fair point about Isis.

~Celestial
i'm obvtown tho
town pings from this

~Celestial
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Conspire »

Code: Select all

______
 / =  = \
|       |
|  \__/ |
\_______/

pretty proud of that

~Celestial
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Mr Pink »

ooc: whats the vc
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Isis »

Jake is at L1. Hammer.
"Well, I..."
Mr Pink
Mr Pink
Goon
Mr Pink
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri May 15, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by Mr Pink »

ooc is this mylo

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”