Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

Question for both NK15 and ABR: Who would you lynch - other than me (town), Creature (bleeding obvtown), Ali (the player mostly responsible for dismantling Hectic wagon)?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2925, Raven Branwen wrote:Question for both NK15 and ABR: Who would you lynch - other than me (town), Creature (bleeding obvtown), Ali (the player mostly responsible for dismantling Hectic wagon)?
I would also like to hear a single reason for my slot being scum that doesn’t involve spring, because neither of you have sr me for any reason apart from spring. Shouldn’t that tell you something?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 2924, Raven Branwen wrote:And @ABR, how exactly did you acquire that self-described scum hunting God rep with stellar reads like that? I am not scum and neither you or NK15 has any expressed opinion on MY play since replacing in, why is that
I'm going to pretend you don't exist.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2926, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2925, Raven Branwen wrote:Question for both NK15 and ABR: Who would you lynch - other than me (town), Creature (bleeding obvtown), Ali (the player mostly responsible for dismantling Hectic wagon)?
I would also like to hear a single reason for my slot being scum that doesn’t involve spring, because neither of you have sr me for any reason apart from spring. Shouldn’t that tell you something?
Do you have no response to this?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 5:59 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2927, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2924, Raven Branwen wrote:And @ABR, how exactly did you acquire that self-described scum hunting God rep with stellar reads like that? I am not scum and neither you or NK15 has any expressed opinion on MY play since replacing in, why is that
Alright sorry that wasn’t nice but you gave me shit earlier for that whole psychology thing, yet you ignore - you and NK both - refuse to take into account anything I’ve done since replacing in and I don’t even understand where your Creature sr is coming from, because you never explained it.

If you replaced into a slot that was being wrongly sr and the people who were sr your slot, completely ignored YOUR play, you wouldn’t find that even remotely frustrating?
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

I sincerely apologize ABR. My frustation is no excuse for being petty. :oops:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:12 am

In post 2929, Raven Branwen wrote:
Alright sorry that wasn’t nice but you gave me shit earlier for that whole psychology thing, yet you ignore - you and NK both - refuse to take into account anything I’ve done since replacing in and I don’t even understand where your Creature sr is coming from, because you never explained it.

If you replaced into a slot that was being wrongly sr and the people who were sr your slot, completely ignored YOUR play, you wouldn’t find that even remotely frustrating?
No. Spring has done more than you for your slot. It's normal we find associatives more AI than your posts which are NAI.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:14 am

In post 2930, Raven Branwen wrote:I sincerely apologize ABR. My frustation is no excuse for being petty. :oops:
Apology accepted.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2931, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2929, Raven Branwen wrote:

No. Spring has done more than you for your slot. It's normal we find associatives more AI than your posts which are NAI.
I disagree that my posting is NAI. Have you even asked yourself what my scum motivations could possibly be for any of my play here, that you view as NAI?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Titus »

Raven, don't bother. He's being an asshole. You have to apologize to him because criticizing his play is "petty" but he can be outright dismissive of actual reasonable quests because of his self described God tier status. He's a narcissist.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Pink Ball »

C'mon dude they both backed off, why start it again
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2935, Pink Ball wrote:C'mon dude they both backed off, why start it again
Until ABR starts treating Raven with respect, he hasn't backed off. It's a dog and pony show.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Ame »

Pinky, do you have a game similar to this one? And is it ok if I call you Pinky?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Ame »

Also I like plastic love too :3
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 2937, Ame wrote:Pinky, do you have a game similar to this one? And is it ok if I call you Pinky?
It is ok!

I'll check but I can't promise, I think you were right saying this is not close to either my town or scum games 'cause I've just laid back and see how it goes, and as far as I can tell, it has been the correct choice. I'm not implying I did it on purpose: I've been laid back because this playerlist is (was) rather unknown for me. I shitpost a lot more when I know who I'm playing with. And there's always something behind it: trying to get a better read on someone (as town), to look like I don't have a motivation behind my thoughts (as scum), etc.
In post 2938, Ame wrote:Also I like plastic love too :3
It's SO good right??? Now that we can talk about that game, do you think there's any kind of resemblence with this one? Because that's other explanation on why I've been laid back during this game: I was playing that game and Ali's hydra game and I was more invested in them, in one because I was scum, the other because it required much more attention and this game has been going well without me interfering that much. The only time I thought I had to step in was for yesterday's lynch and mastina's comment about how well I can read her.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Actually, On the Flying Scumsman, the Ali's hydra game I'm mentioning, I was a lot more laid back than I usually am and that's a towngame of mine. I died on N1 so you can read my posts there and it's not that much. I got into a fight with John Cena, I would disregard those posts, but before that it's pretty much how I've been playing in here. Look for Cappy's posts, the ones signed by Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Like yeah, I realized I'm much more "teamwork!!" when I'm scum so my town meta has changed during this last games. This game in particular has been exactly how I would like my town games to look. More memes obviously, but I have to find that sweet spot between memey and serious. I got Knight lynched instead of Ali, I can take credit for that, at least a bit. It's one of the first times in my mafia history that I can say "I contributed by lynching scum" instead of "I contributed by not getting lynched as town" or "I contributed by being friendly and keeping my shit together to get my team get their shit together too". I'm a good teammate as both alignments, but I'm a better scum teammate than a town teammate and I want to improve.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Albert B Rampage

I think that ABR’s posting is scummy and I like Ame’s NK15 town argument. I also recall a scumgame of his where he played very differently.

I also recall Pine telling me in a game that he’s “obvtown as scum” or words to that effect. Like Raya, PB’s role sounds townie and I thought about Titus’ TBTBAW read on NK15. I think ABR sounds like he’s not even considering the possibility that he could be wrong on me and NK15 seems to have plenty of conviction in his read on me. Creature being his top sr is also seriously yuck. Ali dismantled Hectic wagon, which makes no sense if e’s scum. I don’t see why scum!PB hardbusses Knight when he doesn’t need to. Ginnie sounds genuine and derped. Creature/LC is supertown. I think everyone else is probably town and considering TSE’s strongest tr other than Ame was also mine prior to Titus replacing in, I think it probably is ABR.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2942, Raven Branwen wrote:UNVOTE:

I think that ABR’s posting is scummy and I like Ame’s NK15 town argument. I also recall a scumgame of his where he played very differently.

I also recall Pine telling me in a game that he’s “obvtown as scum” or words to that effect. Like Raya, PB’s role sounds townie and I thought about Titus’ TBTBAW read on NK15. I think ABR sounds like he’s not even considering the possibility that he could be wrong on me and NK15 seems to have plenty of conviction in his read on me. Creature being his top sr is also seriously yuck. Ali dismantled Hectic wagon, which makes no sense if e’s scum. I don’t see why scum!PB hardbusses Knight when he doesn’t need to. Ginnie sounds genuine and derped. Creature/LC is supertown. I think everyone else is probably town and considering TSE’s strongest tr other than Ame was also mine prior to Titus replacing in, I think it probably is ABR.
But what mostly pings me about him, is that he has both me and NK15 in his PoE. That sounds to me like he might have a possible tmi on both of us and is lining up possible mislynches.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2943, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2942, Raven Branwen wrote:UNVOTE:

But what mostly pings me about him, is that he has both me and NK15 in his PoE. That sounds to me like he might have a possible tmi on both of us and is lining up possible mislynches.
NK15 otoh, has me and Ali in his PoE which doesn’t look like lining up mislynches. Why? Because Ali and I aren’t sr each other, NK15 and I are or were. Having two slots back to back in one’s PoE who hard sr each other, doesn’t read to me like a townie thought process and reads exactly like lining up mislynches.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: ABR
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Sat May 16, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Ame »

I am thinking through some stuff. I will solidify my vote later today.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

ABR’s PoE doesn’t match with his professed scumread on me. If he truly is convinced I’m scum, then he wouldn’t also have the slot who’s hard sr me in it, would it as well as obviously vice-versa. He either believes in NK15’s case on me or he doesn’t and having both of us in his PoE makes it abundantly clear that his professed sr on me is fake. It wouldn’t be at all suspicious otoh, should either of us flip town and him then pivot to sr the survivor but he’s not doing that. That’s why I believe that having us both in his PoE is chaining mislynches. Having both me and NK15 in the same PoE, especially back to back, isn’t consistent with a townie mindset. @Ame, you mentioned ABR/Pine is an alchemist? An alchemist doesn’t exactly sound like a townie role to me, unlike say autofarmer and bard.

I doubt PB is scum because I don’t think Mastina would put that much attention on a buddy. In the game I played with Mastina scum, I think while she didn’t sr her buddy, she didn’t talk about them all that much. I think it’s a lot more likely she was trying to if not outright buddy him, set him up as a potential frame. TSE also made an interesting point, that it’s highly unlikely that Farkset put two buddies in his null column and the last scum is more likely than not a tr.

But the main reason I think ABR is scum, is the blatant inconsistency between his professed sr on me and him having the player who’s hard sr me in his PoE. I don’t believe that kind of PoE originates from a townie mindset. That’s the kind of logical inconsistencies that are far more likely to come from scum than town. Not a single other player has both me and NK15 in their PoE. NK15 has ABR as a null, which isn’t inconsistent. If NK15 had ABR and me as his strongest srs, I’d probably still be voting him.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

And why has he not explained his Creature sr, despite having him as his strongest sr?

Generally a player is keen to scumcase their top sr which in ABR’s case is Creature but he has given 0 reasons so far and the timing of that sr is also highly suspicious. He didn’t even mention him until I made the post about hard vetoing his wagon. That’s the only connection I can see for him putting Creature first in his PoE. I think he considers him an easier lynch for some reason. Another thing is both ABR and NK15 also have Ali in their PoE. Another very strange reason for ABR to PoE him. You generally don’t tend to sr those who mindmeld with you on reads - if you’re town.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 2357, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'll reveal more later. Basically I unlock public game mechanics. One is doctor, one grants xp, and one is a mystery. There was a quest that I haven't read.
In post 1279, Pine wrote:
In post 1277, Professor Moriarty wrote:
In post 1274, springlullaby wrote:
@Mod, could you confirm that no mod error has confirmed?
Not all mod errors are serious enough to warrant public admission. But I can confirm that there has not been a mod error that would be mentioned publicly.
I’m not the mod, so I can admit more. I had a choice between three public effects to put in place today - everyone has the ability to gift XP, everyone can spend an XP to bodyguard someone, or everyone can spend one XP to make gold. I could also gift gold to people 1/night. The nice the whole Town has a piece of gold, the
entire Town
would be bulletproof. I predicated my
entire
D1 on getting Disable Strongman passed, then fading away. I needed to survive in order to make night kills extinct.

But nope! I’m a dumbass. The PM saved to drafts instead of sending, so Moriarty randomized my choice and the boring one came up.

I am livid. This was a priceless opportunity, and I cocked it up.

Sorry. :(
VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”