Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

@Persivul. seeing as it's likely that you'll get killed tonight I would like you to share your final thoughts. Same with Tanner to an extent.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1499, Persivul wrote:I'm at prana --> una --> puppy

VOTE: prana
Yeah that's why I gave my lynch order. Do you have any specific questions?
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Tanner »

This game gives me anxiety and I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist but one cannot run forever.

Maybe I'm a sucker for AtE but I lowkey think Puppy is more likely to be scum than Una here...
your eyes on the city.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:20 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Knightmare is still scum.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:27 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Something i've noticed going back. The Riabi and Luca slot never interact with each other, (even the replacement) which is really common for scum.

Puppy TRing Prana is kind of odd right now. I don't see scum Town Reading their partner that is definitely going to be lynched today.
GeorgeBailey
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Tanner »

If i said i suddenly got a really bad gut feeling about this...
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1503, Tanner wrote:This game gives me anxiety and I'm trying to pretend it doesn't exist but one cannot run forever.

Maybe I'm a sucker for AtE but I lowkey think Puppy is more likely to be scum than Una here...
Who are your top 3? We have one mislynch in hand.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1505, GeorgeBailey wrote:Something i've noticed going back. The Riabi and Luca slot never interact with each other, (even the replacement) which is really common for scum.

Puppy TRing Prana is kind of odd right now. I don't see scum Town Reading their partner that is definitely going to be lynched today.
Who are you top 3? We have one mislynch in hand.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Persivul »

Knight, who are your top 3 scum reads?
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:55 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Prana > Puppy > Unah

I don't see anything particularly scummy about Knightmare as it stands right now.
GeorgeBailey
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1504, PranaDevil wrote:Knightmare is still scum.
Yeah, you've pushed him all game.

Just like you pushed me all game.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:10 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1511, Persivul wrote:
In post 1504, PranaDevil wrote:Knightmare is still scum.
Yeah, you've pushed him all game.

Just like you pushed me all game.
Just like he was pro-town you all game, and anti-popo... until popo faked a guilty and he fell over himself in his haste to vote you.

My pushing you at least was from a position of already scum-reading you.

Knightmare's... was nothing of the kind, and he blindly accepted his scum read was a tracker, and his town read must be scum.

Also, if you are all believing George is town... well SOMEBODY bussed their partner... and when I flip green you get to choose between George, Knightmare and Tanner.

Unless you truly believe scum wasn't on the popo wagon, OR the Ruby wagon.

In fact... that's a good point, Ruby's only scum was popo, Knightmare hammered, Tanner was first on, and they're the only two we know nothing about from that wagon...

So when I flip, you all need to consider what's going on there, as those of you going "Prana>Una>Puppy" or whatever... when I flip green, you need to seriously consider the fact that, at that point, you are suggesting scum did not bus, at all...
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:11 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Not Ruby's only scum, Panda's only scum.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1509, Persivul wrote:Knight, who are your top 3 scum reads?
I'm undecided between una & puppy for 3rd scum. Near the end of day 3 it felt like Una was scum trying to get you lynched or force a no lynch when he voted there. I also find it interesting that he hammered Drew while he was off both the RP and popo wagons.

Puppy is just eh, previous slots did nothing.
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1514, Knightmare491 wrote:I'm undecided between una & puppy for 3rd scum.
To be clear, are you saying your 3 are prana, una, puppy, just not sure how to order una and puppy?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1512, PranaDevil wrote:Just like he was pro-town you all game, and anti-popo... until popo faked a guilty and he fell over himself in his haste to vote you.

My pushing you at least was from a position of already scum-reading you.

Knightmare's... was nothing of the kind, and he blindly accepted his scum read was a tracker, and his town read must be scum.
Yeah, you make a lot out of that. He had a vote on me for literally 5 minutes.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

In post 1515, Persivul wrote:
In post 1514, Knightmare491 wrote:I'm undecided between una & puppy for 3rd scum.
To be clear, are you saying your 3 are prana, una, puppy, just not sure how to order una and puppy?
yes

~Rectiplanes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Tanner »

okay, here's my problem. when i made and , i firmly believed that (1) popo was scum and (2) that there is no chance we will be able to lynch popo. But it happened. And I've been thinking how. Because unless it is literally Una+Puppy, someone bussed somewhere.

I think I've given up on my Prana/Knightmare theory. And now this:
In post 1505, GeorgeBailey wrote:Puppy TRing Prana is kind of odd right now. I don't see scum Town Reading their partner that is definitely going to be lynched today.
I don't think I see it either. Puppy is not exactly trying to save Prana, but he's not bussing either. He's right that we've already "made up our minds". So if it's Puppy/Prana, the hell is he doing? And it's making me uneasy. So who is scum!Prana's partner? Una?

Then I think Una is Town, but I'm somehow getting a feeling that Una is being positioned to be tomorrow's lynch. Maybe I'm buying into Una's AtE. Maybe. But I have a gutfeel that the game is currently being positioned into Prana>Una and I'm not sure I like it?
your eyes on the city.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Knightmare491 »

How many days do we have? We're going to lynch between PD, Una and Puppy then we can try to eliminate pairs and lynch accordingly.

~Rectiplanes
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 4.3CantLynchAPuppy
Ruby Red
Riabi
(0)

GeorgeBailey (0)

UnaBombaH (1)CantLynchAPuppy;

PranaDevil (3)Knightmare491;GeorgeBailey;Persivul;

Knightmare491 (1)PranaDevil;

Persivul (0)

Tanner (0)

NoLynch(0)

Not Voting(2):UnaBombaH;Tanner;

With 7 alive it is 4 to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2020-05-21 10:59:00) or when a lynch has been achieved.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:55 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1519, Knightmare491 wrote:How many days do we have? We're going to lynch between PD, Una and Puppy then we can try to eliminate pairs and lynch accordingly.
For the rest of town...

You have exactly one day once you lynch me, to hit scum. One solitary day.

So once you mislynch me, take note of what I've said with the voting. somebody bussed popo... and I'm not sure popo was the only scum on the Panda wagon.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1518, Tanner wrote:okay, here's my problem. when i made and , i firmly believed that (1) popo was scum and (2) that there is no chance we will be able to lynch popo. But it happened. And I've been thinking how. Because unless it is literally Una+Puppy, someone bussed somewhere.
Here's how it happened:
mavs put me to L-1.
george unvoted me, then voted popo. then unvoted, then voted popo. Then unvoted...
knight, who didn't have a vote up, voted popo. That made both wagons L-2, with one slot empty, and una refusing to vote.
Una voted me then unvoted.
George voted popo again.
Prana bused popo to try to get some town cred. Note that he's been using that to try to get town cred. Also note his entrance today - looks like something planned by scum overnight. I've done exactly that as scum in the past.
I think I've given up on my Prana/Knightmare theory. And now this:
In post 1505, GeorgeBailey wrote:Puppy TRing Prana is kind of odd right now. I don't see scum Town Reading their partner that is definitely going to be lynched today.
I don't think I see it either. Puppy is not exactly trying to save Prana, but he's not bussing either. He's right that we've already "made up our minds". So if it's Puppy/Prana, the hell is he doing? And it's making me uneasy. So who is scum!Prana's partner? Una?
So out of prana/uma, prana/puppy, puppy/una, you're finding prana/puppy unlikely. If so, then Una should be the lynch tomorrow, right?
Then I think Una is Town, but I'm somehow getting a feeling that Una is being positioned to be tomorrow's lynch. Maybe I'm buying into Una's AtE. Maybe. But I have a gutfeel that the game is currently being positioned into Prana>Una and I'm not sure I like it?
Yes, the game is currently being positioned into prana-->una. That's well known. It's all out in the open. It's logical - see above.

The puppy slot is always going to be a question because it's had three occupants and barely done a thing. Una has done everything he could to stay on the fence and has been successful, so you're not going to find a smoking gun on him. In such a gamestate, solving by townhunting and POE makes sense. That's what we've done. I've challenged you to scum case knight and you said it's not really there. You challenged me to reevaluate george, and I changed my read on him. It's the best we can do. I think we have a high probability of winning if we stick to the plan. If you, or george, or knight are scum - so be it, good game.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1519, Knightmare491 wrote:How many days do we have? We're going to lynch between PD, Una and Puppy then we can try to eliminate pairs and lynch accordingly.
See above. George and tanner don't like prana/puppy, so IMO the lynch order is prana-una-puppy.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Persivul »

Looks like that's just tanner. Doesn't matter, those three should win it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”