CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:22 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1597, PranaDevil wrote:It's not that team. No way did they both bus popo. One of them was on the Persi wagon at a bare minimum. The only way both scum would be on popo would be if there was not a second wagon going, and scum hammered popo.
No, you're right, there's no use overthinking it. If it's a question of who was on/off the Persi wagon, one scum on one scum off makes the most sense, so it's Una and someone else, I think scum 2 is knight before george
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:22 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1595, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1591, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1589, CantHateAPuppy wrote:If you aren't scum, then it would have to be Knight/George -- actually, it would be funny if we were all just yelling at each other while they chilled out...
Good attempt at trying to cool the tensions, but that's a scum manoeuvre you just tried to pull there.
MAFIA IS ABOUT YELLING AT PEOPLE

Sorry love, that's not how this works, at least, some of the time, if I can help it. :P
I do not enjoy nasty comments or raging either. :]
Also funny how I heard that "sorry love" in the voice of Russel Brand. :lol:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Tanner »

@puppy
No, I think Prana/Una is still viable, as much as my own read on Una disagrees. But I can also understand how bad Prana's slot looks and how it would look if tomorrow comes lylo. Also even if i wanted to I don't think i have enough energy nor certainty to derail the lynch so
your eyes on the city.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:23 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Puppy, Una... one of you is scum... trying to convince each other is doing nothing for town, please tell me who you find scummiest out of Tanner, George and Knightmare.

P-edit, thankyou Puppy.

So Puppy is for an Una/Knight team, following by an Una/George team.

Next please?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

If both scum ended up on popo, it's most likely Prana+George, but I'm not sure I feel that combination as much anymore.
So if one scum was off, from my PoV it's clearly puppy+George/Prana.
I like the latter more, because it fits popopo naming George both ways.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:26 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1599, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1589, CantHateAPuppy wrote:This is a distinction without a difference, you would have voted for Persi if you had the chance, I think admitting that is trying to look town by "too scummy to be scum"
No, that was me making it clear my INTENTIONS weren't to fence-sit until the end.
That's what I was "accused" of.
And I admitted to being undecided and vague with my reads and plays until I felt like voting, but I also explained why.
I wanted all the materials, all the reads I could get.
And then when I wasn't able to return in time to place my vote, and get called for not deciding in the end....?
Of course I want to clarify that I had indeed decided, but I'm not going to lie about just to "look townier".
That's what scum do.
But this is the same thing I said -- you admitted you were off the wagon so you would look town, i don't think it matters if you did it because someone accused you about it or because you knew it had to be addressed, it would have had to have been discussed either way.
But hey, since you're out here trying to color the opposite as scummy too, mind telling me how choosing either of the two options makes me scum?
And remember, you can't say I'm scum because I'm scum.
Or scum for not doing A but also for doing B and the two are mutually exclusive.
You'll either end with conf.bias or circular reasoning, and neither are good.
But I don't think it matters, Prana is right, there has to be one scum on the Persi wagon and one scum off. That leaves you as scum unless both scum were on the Persi wagon -- that wouldn't make any sense, why would both scum bus popo? I don't think that makes any sense
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Off to bed for me, I'll check on you guys tomorrow.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:28 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1605, CantHateAPuppy wrote:But this is the same thing I said -- you admitted you were off the wagon so you would look town
What. On. Earth. Are. You. Smoking? :facepalm:
I have never, nor would I ever, admit to having been off the wagon to "look town". :lol:

It doesn't even matter what you wrote below this, I refuse to read any further tonight.
You have absolutely worn me out with this final blow. :yawn:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1585, PranaDevil wrote:WHERE DO YOU CONSIDER NEXT?

Do not say "Una/Puppy"
Una/Puppy
because then you are suggesting no scum was on the popo wagon.
Doesn't bother me. Your argument that certain wagons should have had certain numbers of scum on them is just made-up bullshit.

p-edit: puppy, why is prana right that there there has to be one scum on the Persi wagon and one scum off?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1607, UnaBombaH wrote:I have never, nor would I ever, admit to having been off the wagon to "look town".
Yes you did. Just like I said I'm on prana because he always rolls scum. :lol:
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:31 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Reads on who is scum in each pod
Pod A - Tanner/George/Knightmare
Pod B - Puppy/Una

Puppy:
Main read: Una/Knight
Second read: Una/George

Una:
Main read: Puppy/George

Tanner, Persi, George and Knightmare still to go.

P-edit - Persi, you're being an ass, I am adding you to my personal blacklist after this game if you are town, you are utter gash to play with, and are the most annoying player I have ever played with... and I had to deal with Chesskid.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:34 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1607, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1605, CantHateAPuppy wrote:But this is the same thing I said -- you admitted you were off the wagon so you would look town
What. On. Earth. Are. You. Smoking? :facepalm:
I have never, nor would I ever, admit to having been off the wagon to "look town". :lol:

It doesn't even matter what you wrote below this, I refuse to read any further tonight.
You have absolutely worn me out with this final blow. :yawn:
no, it's not as unreasonable as u make it out -- u made the "admission" to look town, not that u didn't choose a wagon to look town. please get it right before u mislynche me
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1587, Tanner wrote:Because if Prana is green then at least one scum is in Puppy/Knight - and [they] are both saying Una is scum. And I don't get a feeling that's a bus.
Persi, can you acknowledge this? Do you think this is an additional gambit by Puppy in Una/Puppy world?
your eyes on the city.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 10:46 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1608, Persivul wrote: p-edit: puppy, why is prana right that there there has to be one scum on the Persi wagon and one scum off?
both scum bussing just doesn't make sense, if that were the case popo didn't need to bother with his cc at all

the whole point of the cc is to get u lynched, right? if that was the scum goal for the day then why would both partners vote for popo? if they were going to vote together, could have just voted against u and gotten the mislynch through. two scum on wagon only makes sense if one of them is u/tanner, and i'm ruling that out for now
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1612, Tanner wrote:
In post 1587, Tanner wrote:Because if Prana is green then at least one scum is in Puppy/Knight - and [they] are both saying Una is scum. And I don't get a feeling that's a bus.
Persi, can you acknowledge this? Do you think this is an additional gambit by Puppy in Una/Puppy world?
1. I'm not going down the doubting my main scum read rabbit hole. There lies madness.
2. How accurate are your feelings regarding busing?
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1613, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1608, Persivul wrote: p-edit: puppy, why is prana right that there there has to be one scum on the Persi wagon and one scum off?
both scum bussing just doesn't make sense, if that were the case popo didn't need to bother with his cc at all

the whole point of the cc is to get u lynched, right? if that was the scum goal for the day then why would both partners vote for popo? if they were going to vote together, could have just voted against u and gotten the mislynch through. two scum on wagon only makes sense if one of them is u/tanner, and i'm ruling that out for now
LOL - what about no scum?
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Tanner »

You could be forced to go down there tomorrow.

How am I supposed to know how accurate they are? If you're talking in general, I guess ~average? Which is why I'm asking you for help.
your eyes on the city.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1615, Persivul wrote:

a "no scum persi" wagon means me/una, thinking.gif

no, gonna reject that one boss
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1617, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1615, Persivul wrote:

a "no scum persi" wagon means me/una, thinking.gif

no, gonna reject that one boss
god i hope persi isn't scum in some kind of master scum deep bus fakeclaim strategy here, it just sounds stupid for me to even have to answer this question

graveyard, if i screw the pooch on this one i'm sorry, persi just doesn't make sense here, im not going to wifom myself into the most improbable scumteam here
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1618, CantHateAPuppy wrote:graveyard, if i screw the pooch on this one i'm sorry, persi just doesn't make sense here, im not going to wifom myself into the most improbable scumteam here
It's only because it doesn't make sense anymore that I'm not still riding him.

He's the most anti-town player in this entire game by a very long way.

"No, I refuse to do anything all game, and I'm going to push someone, then ignore a legitimate question about what happens if my read flips green, because... I'm unable to do anything pro-town".

If he's scum... I'll happily say I told you so from the grave though, if he's not... he needs to learn that refusing to actually help town is a huge negative.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 1616, Tanner wrote:You could be forced to go down there tomorrow.

How am I supposed to know how accurate they are? If you're talking in general, I guess ~average? Which is why I'm asking you for help.
Mate, Persi won't be alive tomorrow, scum are required to kill him. He doesn't care about helping town, he's only interested in tunnelling me, and thus won't entertain helping the rest of the town in regards to what happens in LyLo.

Also... I only have Puppy and Una's reads on the pods. I'm still expecting everyone to answer as it's anti-town to not do so:

Reads on who is scum in each pod
Pod A - Tanner/George/Knightmare
Pod B - Puppy/Una

Puppy:
Main read: Una/Knight
Second read: Una/George

Una:
Main read: Puppy/George

Tanner, Persi, George and Knightmare still to go.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Tanner »

Can y'all put your egos aside for 3 seconds?

I've already given my solve of red!Prana = Puppy>Una, green!Prana = Puppy/Knight. Subject to change in the near future if Persi actually replies to me.
your eyes on the city.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Persivul »

Tanner, you're making yourself crazy. We don't need to solve the game today. We flip prana today. That's more information, and likely still a mislynch in hand. Scum kill someone tonight. That's more information. It's just a game. Relax.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1619, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 1618, CantHateAPuppy wrote:graveyard, if i screw the pooch on this one i'm sorry, persi just doesn't make sense here, im not going to wifom myself into the most improbable scumteam here
It's only because it doesn't make sense anymore that I'm not still riding him.

He's the most anti-town player in this entire game by a very long way.

"No, I refuse to do anything all game, and I'm going to push someone, then ignore a legitimate question about what happens if my read flips green, because... I'm unable to do anything pro-town".

If he's scum... I'll happily say I told you so from the grave though, if he's not... he needs to learn that refusing to actually help town is a huge negative.
Remember, I've still caught one more scum than you. :D
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 1616, Tanner wrote:You could be forced to go down there tomorrow.
Nope. Tomorrow he'll be flipped, and there will be no doubts.
What are you looking for - no feelings that you might be wrong? If you're town, that's not going to happen. It just isn't. I like you and so keep that in mind when I say this. If this game is keeping you up at night, you shouldn't be playing it. There's always uncertainty when you're town, and you're town 3/4 of the time. I let it get to me once. Then I took a year off, and came back with a new way of seeing it.

The question right now is this: do you think prana's the scummiest player?

The question right now ISN'T:
- if prana is lynched and flips green, AND
--pers is the NK, what do I do?
--george is the NK, what do I do?
--una is the NK, what do I do?
--and so on down the list.

Just vote the scummiest player. If you're wrong, it's no big deal. Shrug it off and sign up for another. I just signed up for haunted mansion in the open queue. It's a pretty neat setup.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”