Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Hoctac »

I suppose I could be convinced if someone wanted to throw Amberjack at me.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Hoctac »

If you're Uriel, we could form an early townbloc though. Just consider all the possibilities.
not yet sentient
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Hoctac »

In post 25, Isis wrote:
Votecount 1.1clidd'-------------
Hoctac-----------
Elena Fisher----- (1) Dunnstral
Dunnstral--------
Elements.--------
Chemist1422----
DoctorPepper'---
Pigman----------
Titus------------- (1) DoctorPepper

Not voting (7): clidd, Hoctac, Elena Fisher, Elements, Chemist1422, Pigman, Titus

Gacha distribution status(.:.) clidd - [X]
(.:.) Hoctac - [X]
(.:.) Elena Fisher - [X]
(.:.) Dunnstral - [X]
(.:.) Elements - [X]
(.:.) Chemist1422 - [X]
(.:.) DoctorPepper - [X]
(.:.) Pigman - [X]
(.:.) Titus - [X]

Gacha deadline! (expired on 2020-05-24 20:59:59)
Modnote: "hurts" won't be tracked in votecounts, but will be honored as votes that occur when Gacha phase ends, like the rules say.
I'll try my hand at some VCA here. I know Titus is a fan so she can judge how well I do.

We have two main competing wagons of Elena and Titus. Since two scum wagons on day 1 is unlikely, they probably aren't aligned. Additionally, scum usually don't vote for each other, so Elena and Dunny are unaligned, and Titus and DocFanta are unaligned.

The number of dashes Isis includes with each name is fascinating. They don't seem to line up on the device I'm using at all, so maybe she's trying to communicate with us via some sort of code.

Another interesting thing I noticed was how Elements has a period in front of his name, and clidd and the Doc have apostrophes. Could Isis be telling us clidd and Doc are scum, and Elements is the best town player in this game?
not yet sentient
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Isis »

A modnote was erased by error: dots and apostrophes in the VC are to align the votes on my screen and have no other meaning
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 74, Titus wrote:
In post 73, Elena Fisher wrote:I wouldn't be 'pissed' I would be more sad/disappointed than anything else. If someone wanted to throw a card at me I would hope they explain why afterwards if it wasn't the Lucifer card.
What about Uriel?
That would be the runner up card I want of course. I assume you have it and want me to use it on you?
So... On a scale of 1 to 10, how scared were you that I was gonna die?

An alt of MariaR
Hoctac
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Hoctac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Hoctac »

Another peculiarity I discovered: I clicked the link in Isis' sig and it seemed to lead to another game that has nothing to do with Puzzles and Dragons. Now, I think Isis is a strong mod and would keep everything thematic in games she mods. It wouldn't make any sense to advertise and distract us with an unrelated game.

Therefore, I think there must be some secret hidden meaning found inside that game, which might help us find the scumteam in this game.
I'll speedrun it soon.
not yet sentient
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Throw: Elena Fisher
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Dunnstral has thrown his card-egg, and Elena Fisher is now a Dark (purple) God/Devil in a neighborhood she can lock from view.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Dunnstral sees Elena Fisher exploring the park. It's outdated curbs and cobblestones and stained gutters seem mysterious.
When she's distracted is when he sees his best opportunity, and he hurls his snowball at her, aiming at her shoulder.
When it strikes her, there's a shine, an eerie glare, and a strange noise, like the doppler effect but inverted.

When the flash subsides, a much taller figure with a louder voice, but Elena's infliction flourishes a cane and speaks.
"Good shot, somehow I feel.. much better." Her snowball appears unaffected, and ready to be thrown as well.
Last edited by Isis on Mon May 18, 2020 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Isis »

Elena Fisher had never been afraid to explore desolate areas, and master dangerous ruins. It is natural for her to be one with the truth. She is naturally fearless - so much so, she cannot increase her health or shield herself. But fiercely resilient - an expert at improving her RCV.

Spoiler:

You are God, Devil and
Dark
. Image Image Image.
You have a neighborhood with <undefined variable>. It has daytalk.
At any time, you may PM the moderator to lock your neighborhood with <undefined variable> and disable <undefined variable>'s similar, but distinct, ability.
Last edited by Isis on Wed May 20, 2020 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Well, I..."
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

Thank you Dunnstral. I know we've both said we find neighborhoods with each other rather bland. But a promise is a promise. Would you still like the card?
So... On a scale of 1 to 10, how scared were you that I was gonna die?

An alt of MariaR
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Mon May 18, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

No, give the card to whoever you want to be in a neighborhood with later in the phase
Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 12:25 am

Post by Pigman »

Throw: Dunnstral
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 1:06 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2, Isis wrote:8. A throw counts if you bold "Throw: " in the thread with little mutation beyond typographical errors. You don't have to say what you're throwing, but I will immediately publicly reveal it the next time I update the thread.
Failure to bold is never treated as "little mutation beyond typographical errors"
"Well, I..."
Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Pigman »

Oh my bad.

Throw: Dunnstral
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

What is your reasoning for throwing your card-egg to me?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

I want someone who I am familiar with (beyond one game) to have my card.

Throw: Dr. Pepper
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Elements »

I've got the phantom ninja egg and I can't think of a way it could be helpful other than being on the board
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Throw: Titus

Probably a nightkill early if town so they might actually have a use for this ability
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Pigman
Pigman
Townie
Pigman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Pigman »

In post 90, Dunnstral wrote:What is your reasoning for throwing your card-egg to me?
Because unless you're mafia with Elena I think what you did was pretty towny
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 93, Chemist1422 wrote:

Probably a nightkill early if town so they might actually have a use for this ability
What did you throw me?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 95, Titus wrote:
In post 93, Chemist1422 wrote:

What did you throw me?
The other purple one idr the name
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Isis »

Pigman saw that Dunnstral had thrown his snowball at Elena Fisher. If he hits Dunnstral with a snowball, that's worth one point, plus a transitive point, right?
He crouches down so that Dunnstral won't notice and will stay distracted by Anubis's transformation. He throws the ball underhanded to bop Dunnstral on the head.
Dunnstral's body rapidly begins flickering blue all over, with a distracting glow increasing each time. Soon enough, he transforms into the most powerful of all mechanical star gods, with massive shark knuckles. It's maybe a good thing this is a snowball fight and not a fight fight.
Last edited by Isis on Tue May 19, 2020 9:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Isis »

Dunnstral is frequently responsible for victory for unorthodox contributions and efforts that aren't brashly visible. He provides a lot of utility in sculpting the game towards a winnable gamestate. He's criminally underrated for his diverse inputs.
Reincarnated Alrescha is almost as criminally underrated for her supportive contributions. Selecting her as a leader makes the board 7x6 instead of 6x5, for 42 instead of 30 orbs, providing both more damage and healing. Other leaders can swap to the leader position, and keep the 42 orbs even if they don't have that ability.
She also features the exceedingly rare heart orb enhance ability, which multiplies her own RCV by 1.5 (for each of the two) when a heart match4 is made and increases everyone's RCV by 6%. That's enough for her to handle the entire team's healing on her own.
She has six other minor utility abilities, but I'll try to rein the nerding in. When Alternate Arena first released and only ~10-20% of the PAD community was able to beat it, Alrescha was critical to my first clear, though no one else was making use of her.

Spoiler:

You are God, Devil, Attacker, Healer, and
water
. You have Night 1 Bulletproof. Night two, you may PM me to become only a God, only a Devil, only an Attacker, or only a Healer for the rest of the game. This will take effect before the factional nightkill resolves. Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Isis on Tue May 19, 2020 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Isis »

Titus's snowball is shaped like a house. She hold it by the square side to get a good grip, and delivers a corkscrew throw at DoctorPepper.
DoctorPepper is lucky to be hit by the flat side and not a corner. Just like the others, he begins transforming, a large crystal appearing around him and obscuring what's going on.
When it's over, the crystal shatters, and inside is a familiar appearance like that character from that retro game that every single one of their parents insists that they play.
Last edited by Isis on Tue May 19, 2020 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”