Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Auro, if Quick and Jake are both town how would you feel about Oka?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4051 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4035, Nahdia wrote:alright im gonna post just a bit

{OkaPoka}
{Auro, davezac}
=smol gap=
{Alchemist}
{Ari}
{TSE, 50}
{Creature, Hoctac, gobbledygook, Voted}
{Tchill, Jake, Flavor Leaf}
{mastina, 5G, Quick}
=gap=
{Saudade, Nero Cain}

auro gains a lot of points for his PoEing approach. it feels genuine, like he's actually trying to solve. i think the way he's reading is naive and he's likely townreading at least one scum, but still.

oka continues to be obvtown, as was their predecessor, and the way Nero is just tossing shade his way is scummy. feeling reasonably confident there, when combined with other stuff ive said about him. i also don't like the way he's singling me out when the things he's accusing me of are half the playerbase rn.
Quick... i saw something yesterday when reading up that made me think he's scum, but now idr what that was, and i feel far less certain on him that i do on Saudade and Nero. ill ISO Quick later and see if im still comfy with my vote there. but if im being super honest, im not picky with my push right now. still think we just need more info here more than anything.
Alchemist21 wrote:Maybe I was wrong to doubt Auro. This is looking pretty Towny from him.
hooray syncronicity. was getting a bit paranoid of ari and alchemist but alch moves back up a rung.
Also, this really deserves to be wagoned. Is anyone TRing this slot or is this slot just going to slide to Endgame?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4052 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 4041, Quick wrote:I'm tempted to insult you again. Would you like that?
yes, if ppl like you hate the way I play then im doing something right :yawn:
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4053 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4049, Nahdia wrote:though that said, again, im really not picky with who we lynch...
Great. So you are just Scum then?

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 4044, Auro wrote:push all kinds of random but also carrying conviction? Do you think it would look the same when town and scum do it?
I doubt itd look the same.

in this hypothetical quick is doing this just to control the game and look busy.

I dont think town would have flip flopped as much tbh. If youre actively looking and caring theres not enough time to.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4055 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4052, Tchill13 wrote:
I will not give you the pleasure of me insulting you because that is what you want. Are you by any chance a masochist?

Covid 19
Covid 19
Goon
Covid 19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4056 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Covid 19 »

Day 2 VC #21

Creature (0):
Auro (0):
Hoctac (0):
5G Tower (0):
Jake the Wolfie (3): Auro (), Alchemist21 (), davesaz ()
Aristophanes (1): mastina ()
Quick (7): 50 Judge Powers (), Saudade (), gobbledygook (), Flavor Leaf (), OkaPoka (), Nahdia (), Tchill13 ()

TrueSoulEnergy (1): 5G Tower ()
Voted (0):
Alchemist21 (0):
Nahdia (1): Nero Cain (),
Flavor Leaf (1): TrueSoulEnergy ()
davesaz (0):
mastina (1): Creature ()
OkaPoka (1): Quick ()
Tchill13 (0):
Saudade (2): Hoctac (), Voted ()
No Lynch (0):
Not Voting (2): Jake the Wolfie (), Aristophanes ()

With 20 alive, it takes 11 votes to lynch a player.

This phase will end on May 26, 2020 1:00 PM EDT (GMT-4:00) or in (expired on 2020-05-26 13:00:00).

Moderator Notes1. If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
Please note the prodding rules. You are prodded after 32 hours of inactivity on Tuesday-Friday.

3. If you see any errors in a votecount or in the voting history, please feel free to inform me either in-thread (by bolding) or via pm.
4. As a note, if I'm not around to provide a VC, you can easily obtain one using MathBlade's tool. There's a link to the thread in the opening post of this thread. (Please remember to clearly label all unofficial votecounts as such.)
5. mastina is V/LA for an indefinite period of time.
6. Seeking a replacement for Saudade.
7. Prodded Creature. He has (expired on 2020-05-20 19:30:00) to respond in-thread before I seek a replacement.
Last edited by Covid 19 on Wed May 20, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even mafiascum.net isn't safe!

SIR Disease Mafia is over!
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4057 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4053, Quick wrote:
In post 4049, Nahdia wrote:though that said, again, im really not picky with who we lynch...
Great. So you are just Scum then?
christ, i cant with this shit. i really hope you are scum cause if this post came from town, shame on you.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4058 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4054, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 4044, Auro wrote:push all kinds of random but also carrying conviction? Do you think it would look the same when town and scum do it?
I doubt itd look the same.

in this hypothetical quick is doing this just to control the game and look busy.

I dont think town would have flip flopped as much tbh. If youre actively looking and caring theres not enough time to.
Hey, bro. That's a false dichotomy given I have been pushing my SRs and not just anyone and everyone. Thanks for playing.

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4059 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 4055, Quick wrote:
I will not give you the pleasure of me insulting you because that is what you want. Are you by any chance a masochist?
no, but I've convinced you to stop insulting me. I'd claim to be a genius but it is not hard to manipulate simple minded ppl.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4049, Nahdia wrote:maybe if you bothered to read the entire post rather than snip things out of context.
In post 4049, Nahdia wrote:the context is that i dont remember why i was initially scumreading quick
ok but
In post 4049, Nahdia wrote:though that said, again, im really not picky with who we lynch as long as it's not one of my townread
then why do you give a shit about why you were voting him?
In post 4049, Nahdia wrote:tonal reads are bad even though i have a bad habit of doing them when im at a loss and just want something to cling to.
Why are you so lost this game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4061 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4059, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 4055, Quick wrote:
no, but I've convinced you to stop insulting me. I'd claim to be a genius but it is not hard to manipulate simple minded ppl.
You are just saying you are not a masochist so people still feel inclined to hurt you? How's this:

HURT: Tchill13

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4062 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4051, Quick wrote:
In post 4035, Nahdia wrote:alright im gonna post just a bit

{OkaPoka}
{Auro, davezac}
=smol gap=
{Alchemist}
{Ari}
{TSE, 50}
{Creature, Hoctac, gobbledygook, Voted}
{Tchill, Jake, Flavor Leaf}
{mastina, 5G, Quick}
=gap=
{Saudade, Nero Cain}

auro gains a lot of points for his PoEing approach. it feels genuine, like he's actually trying to solve. i think the way he's reading is naive and he's likely townreading at least one scum, but still.

oka continues to be obvtown, as was their predecessor, and the way Nero is just tossing shade his way is scummy. feeling reasonably confident there, when combined with other stuff ive said about him. i also don't like the way he's singling me out when the things he's accusing me of are half the playerbase rn.
Quick... i saw something yesterday when reading up that made me think he's scum, but now idr what that was, and i feel far less certain on him that i do on Saudade and Nero. ill ISO Quick later and see if im still comfy with my vote there. but if im being super honest, im not picky with my push right now. still think we just need more info here more than anything.
Alchemist21 wrote:Maybe I was wrong to doubt Auro. This is looking pretty Towny from him.
hooray syncronicity. was getting a bit paranoid of ari and alchemist but alch moves back up a rung.
Also, this really deserves to be wagoned. Is anyone TRing this slot or is this slot just going to slide to Endgame?
I am Townreading her.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4063 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4062, Alchemist21 wrote:I am Townreading her.
y?

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4064 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4060, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4049, Nahdia wrote:maybe if you bothered to read the entire post rather than snip things out of context.
In post 4049, Nahdia wrote:the context is that i dont remember why i was initially scumreading quick
ok but
In post 4049, Nahdia wrote:though that said, again, im really not picky with who we lynch as long as it's not one of my townread
then why do you give a shit about why you were voting him?
In post 4049, Nahdia wrote:tonal reads are bad even though i have a bad habit of doing them when im at a loss and just want something to cling to.
Why are you so lost this game?
i mean, i would like to be wagoning someone i do actually think is scum. i just wont kick and scream if it is someone im just meh on. i'll campaign for my way but this town really, really needs a lynch.

i mean i wouldnt say im entirely lost this game? i have a handful of reads i have some faith in. but it's a big table, it's a cult game, i replaced in after a long game 2, there's a lot of lurkers, and i just came off a long time away from mafia. so hopefully i can be forgiven if im 100% oriented here.

here i'll be totally straight up. i was feeling nostalgic the other day and so i went through some of my old games just to go down memory lane. and i saw the old Ranger brackets readlist style and decided i wanted to pull that out again, since i had liked it in the past. but as i was doing it for this game i realized "oh jeeze, there's like 19 other players in this game and there's a lot of people i just really don't have a strong impression of". so i did my best to include them somehow but some of that may have just been tonal because frankly, i'm not gonna put in mastina levels of effort here on everyone.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4065 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4063, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4062, Alchemist21 wrote:I am Townreading her.
y?
About the same reason I’m Townreading Mastina.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4066 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2836, Nahdia wrote:Nero felt a bit performative from the start.
what is this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4067 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4065, Alchemist21 wrote:About the same reason I’m Townreading Mastina.
ok y?

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4068 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 8:58 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 4037, Quick wrote:
In post 4033, OkaPoka wrote:fwiw ive played with quick before and he spent the entire game as town tunneling one player and they 1v1'd for almost the entire game while everyone else was engaged in a massive brawl
What game was that? You realize it's been a solid 2 years of therapy since then right?
newbie 1881
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4069 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Nahdia »

Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2836, Nahdia wrote:Nero felt a bit performative from the start.
what is this?
In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Miss Lane wrote:Nero, are you related to Eddie Came in any way?
thankfully no.

Also kinda think ETL is scum.
In post 20, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:Also kinda think ETL is scum.
maybe? I'm not so sure after all. Game is a lil' odd.
didnt like these posts. especially the "Game is a lil' odd" remark on, drum roll please, post 20.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4070 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4068, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 4033, OkaPoka wrote:fwiw ive played with quick before and he spent the entire game as town tunneling one player and they 1v1'd for almost the entire game while everyone else was engaged in a massive brawl
What game was that? You realize it's been a solid 2 years of therapy since then right?
newbie 1881
I was Scum that game. Wow.

OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4071 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:03 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 4070, Quick wrote:
newbie 1881
wait really? lol oops
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:03 am

Post by OkaPoka »

VOTE: jake
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4073 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:03 am

Post by OkaPoka »

massive kekw
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4074 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4071, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 4070, Quick wrote:
newbie 1881
wait really? lol oops
Yeah... Fucking "Oops" is right. How the fuck did you mess that up?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”