Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4069, Nahdia wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2836, Nahdia wrote:Nero felt a bit performative from the start.
what is this?
In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Miss Lane wrote:Nero, are you related to Eddie Came in any way?
thankfully no.

Also kinda think ETL is scum.
In post 20, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:Also kinda think ETL is scum.
maybe? I'm not so sure after all. Game is a lil' odd.
didnt like these posts. especially the "Game is a lil' odd" remark on, drum roll please, post 20.
Whats summy about any of those?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:05 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 4074, Quick wrote:
In post 4071, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 4070, Quick wrote:
In post 4068, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 4037, Quick wrote:
In post 4033, OkaPoka wrote:fwiw ive played with quick before and he spent the entire game as town tunneling one player and they 1v1'd for almost the entire game while everyone else was engaged in a massive brawl
What game was that? You realize it's been a solid 2 years of therapy since then right?
newbie 1881
I was Scum that game. Wow.
wait really? lol oops
Yeah... Fucking "Oops" is right. How the fuck did you mess that up?
what do you want me to say? im a braindamaged deranged lunatic who suffers from amnesia?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:06 am

Post by OkaPoka »

like this doesn't change the essence of why i scumread you, but im willing to back off for now because i concede i might have to reevaluate
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4075, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4069, Nahdia wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2836, Nahdia wrote:Nero felt a bit performative from the start.
what is this?
In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14, Miss Lane wrote:Nero, are you related to Eddie Came in any way?
thankfully no.

Also kinda think ETL is scum.
In post 20, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 18, Nero Cain wrote:Also kinda think ETL is scum.
maybe? I'm not so sure after all. Game is a lil' odd.
didnt like these posts. especially the "Game is a lil' odd" remark on, drum roll please, post 20.
Whats summy about any of those?
...it's peformative? i feel like we're going in circles here.

those posts to me look like someone immediately trying to jump in and appear town. first "look at me im scumhunting" and then immediately to "hmm actually... this game is confusing, im uncertain!" to hedge your bets and look like town trying to sort. but like, what are you even talking about. the game was on page 1, how could you possibly already be thinking things were off? i would agree the game is off NOW for a variety of reasons, but at that point it just feels like a forced towntell. woe is me, im so uncertain, blah blah, etc.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4064, Nahdia wrote:old Ranger
I never knew that was you.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4067, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4065, Alchemist21 wrote:About the same reason I’m Townreading Mastina.
ok y?
Transparency in their thoughts.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:12 am

Post by OkaPoka »

honestly where is gobbles
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4079, Alchemist21 wrote:
it wasn't, i just emulated their style.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4081, OkaPoka wrote:honestly where is gobbles
You’re a Spring Chicken. Gobbledygook is a Thanksgiving Turkey.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4082, Nahdia wrote:
In post 4079, Alchemist21 wrote:
it wasn't, i just emulated their style.
Oh lol
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:14 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i know this is going to like the fifth time ive said sometihng along these lines and i always break it BUT IM GOING TO TRY AND STEP BACK AND LET OTHERS LEAD
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4080, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4067, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4065, Alchemist21 wrote:About the same reason I’m Townreading Mastina.
ok y?
Transparency in their thoughts.
good thing that's impossible to fake as scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4078, Nahdia wrote:those posts to me look like someone immediately trying to jump in and appear town. first "look at me im scumhunting" and then immediately to "hmm actually... this game is confusing, im uncertain!" to hedge your bets and look like town trying to sort. but like, what are you even talking about. the game was on page 1, how could you possibly already be thinking things were off? i would agree the game is off NOW for a variety of reasons, but at that point it just feels like a forced towntell. woe is me, im so uncertain, blah blah, etc.
As someone that just ragged on me selectively quoting or w/e you wanna call it you sure have no trouble doing that.

I was thinking ETL was scum, yes. I think my perfectly explains my So yes, thinking 1 thing and then finding contradictory evidence would and should make me uncertain. Also really dislike how you are claiming that I'm trying to look town instead of just being town. How do u tell the difference?

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

...because... it doesn't actually look like town?

-Zaphkael, 2020
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:23 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

I got caught up.. kind of.. and then I wanted to post and.. well.. I couldn't remember a single thing of what I had intended to comment about. Now this is why I usually post while catching up and I have no friggin' idea what made me decide I wanted to do it differently this time. :facepalm:

Also, my bloody internet is on and off all the time now, so it's a massive let down to try to click ANYTHING at all :(
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4089, 50 Judge Powers wrote:I got caught up.. kind of.. and then I wanted to post and.. well.. I couldn't remember a single thing of what I had intended to comment about. Now this is why I usually post while catching up and I have no friggin' idea what made me decide I wanted to do it differently this time. :facepalm:

Also, my bloody internet is on and off all the time now, so it's a massive let down to try to click ANYTHING at all :(
How much you wanna bet 5G is responsible for your internet issues?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really sure if Nahdia actually believes that I was complaining about the gamestate on p1. Me thinking that ETL was initially scummy and then doubting myself b/c I found something that made me original criticism invalid is just good rational play but in Nahdia's world you can never ever change an opinion.

This deserves rope/vig

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 9:53 am

Post by davesaz »

This game has a tendency to burst updates when I'm not available. Marking my place at the bottom of page 159.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I disagree immensely that we should only be focusing on Jake/Quick but with 5 days till deadline I doubt anyone gets lynched but them. I think my criticism of the Jake wagon is valid here. Still don't really think that a scum Jake who knew that infected know they are infected sorta CC's voted there. It would have to be VERY VERY poor scum play if it was. I mean, it's not really impossible since scum I could see a newb scum go "hey, I'm going to throw some doubt on Voted and get him lynched!" If he's town though he'll make an ez hedge 4 scum and eat our night actions so he makes for a decent d2 lynch. Consider my vote on Jake is sprit and I'll move there when I have to.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4093, Nero Cain wrote:I disagree immensely that we should only be focusing on Jake/Quick but with 5 days till deadline I doubt anyone gets lynched but them. I think my criticism of the Jake wagon is valid here. Still don't really think that a scum Jake who knew that infected know they are infected sorta CC's voted there. It would have to be VERY VERY poor scum play if it was. I mean, it's not really impossible since scum I could see a newb scum go "hey, I'm going to throw some doubt on Voted and get him lynched!" If he's town though he'll make an ez hedge 4 scum and eat our night actions so he makes for a decent d2 lynch. Consider my vote on Jake is sprit and I'll move there when I have to.
Outside of Jake and Nahdia who would you vote?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4093, Nero Cain wrote:I disagree immensely that we should only be focusing on Jake/Quick but with 5 days till deadline I doubt anyone gets lynched but them. I think my criticism of the Jake wagon is valid here. Still don't really think that a scum Jake who knew that infected know they are infected sorta CC's voted there. It would have to be VERY VERY poor scum play if it was. I mean, it's not really impossible since scum I could see a newb scum go "hey, I'm going to throw some doubt on Voted and get him lynched!" If he's town though he'll make an ez hedge 4 scum and eat our night actions so he makes for a decent d2 lynch. Consider my vote on Jake is sprit and I'll move there when I have to.
It really has nothing to do with that FMPOV. I would just gather that Jake was telling the truth about what the mod told him but him being Scum tainted the question he asked. That is if he is Scum here, but YMMV.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:12 am

Post by OkaPoka »

if you want to broaden the pool of suspects, you need to do some more casework imo because afaik you are pushing nahdia for things im not sure are indeed AI
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4096, OkaPoka wrote:if you want to broaden the pool of suspects, you need to do some more casework imo because afaik you are pushing nahdia for things im not sure are indeed AI
Except Nhadia's reasons for voting me are objectively terrible and that is actually Scummy.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:14 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i am open to broadening the conversation soon fwiw, i just want a few slots to weigh in before we move on and they decide to latch onto other things and not talk about this
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2020 10:15 am

Post by OkaPoka »

sorry quick but i don't really feel like interacting with you right now, im directing that question towards nero

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”