Micro 941 | Brass and Shrapnel | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

i get home and theres no content since I posted. you all are cancelled.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 108, Kilgamayan wrote:
In post 42, DkKoba wrote:
In post 26, Kilgamayan wrote:imo what to do with someone that doesn't want to hammer depends on how they handle the situation. Someone that goes "no I'm townreading them and that's that" and shoves their fingers in their ears can be sent to the guillotine the next day because that reeks of scum wanting to avoid hammering a supersaint. I'd be substantially more willing to give leeway to someone that goes "I'm townreading this person for A B C reasons and I think the case against them doesn't fly for X Y Z reasons" and actually makes an effort to dissuade the lynch onto someone else they find scummier. (Assuming their argumentation isn't all bunk, of course.)
Too much word salad 2/10
VOTE: kilga
omgus :(

FWIW I tend to post little but word lots when playing in ~~~unfamiliar territory~~~

UNVOTE: DkKoba
VOTE: Night 3 Roses

Posts so far have given me a sense of playing a "safely helpful" game; decent post volume but all of the game content is focused around trying to solve the role puzzle or info dropping (such as details about a previous game that used this setup), which doesn't require any real alignment-related effort. Basically active lurking.

ED1 STRONG!

I could also vote for ceejayvinoya, (nice) doesn't explain why Holden is the most awkward player at that point in the game and it's not really a conclusion I agree with (I would have said Hoctac or maybe Tuxedo Mask instead).
In post 194, Kilgamayan wrote:Both of my games here were Town games. This one was played to completion; this one was aborted.

Scum games are a little harder to sensibly and relevantly come by. My most recent scum game is here, which is also from 2015, but the mechanics of that game were a bit wacky. If you want something other than that, there were a couple of Anon games whose accounts have since been repurposed several times, and then a game from 2009.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

Quick q between work and other stuffs I gotta do

@Tuxedo Mask: Why is your vote presently on ceejay? I don't necessarily object to voting for him, but you put that vote down in and a lot has happened since then. How has your case evolved since then?
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh ffs i forgot to click preview.

but these 2 posts pinged me bc I feel like scum is more interested in self meta.

theres a couple other things that pinged me too but I will keep that to myself for now since its early. they're the reason for the :S.

I still maintain my vote on hoctac however as I don't think they are towntelling right now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 302, Kilgamayan wrote:Quick q between work and other stuffs I gotta do

@Tuxedo Mask: Why is your vote presently on ceejay? I don't necessarily object to voting for him, but you put that vote down in and a lot has happened since then. How has your case evolved since then?
the most recent posts are abt u but u dodge and go straight for someone else.........................................
retired
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

You quoted two of my posts and added no commentary, what was I supposed to say to that? >_>

I linked to past games of mine because I was asked. If I wasn't asked I wouldn't have done it. I'm not sure what you're getting at there?
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

koba, why does the second post you quoted ping you? i think kilga was asked for that meta?

-D

pedit: lmao
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont check for context when I ISO bc ISO machine go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

N3R is it Ico on right now?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait nvm i see the -D i need to STOP SKIMMING
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

im a chat mafia andy and it shows.

anyways that sorta explains why I gave kilga an :S bc i got them weird vibes from them.
retired
Night 3 Roses
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Night 3 Roses
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Night 3 Roses »

ico is currently asleep like a normal european (unlike me) also weekend V/LA

do you need anything from him?

-D
Iconeum & Datisi hydra!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

no I was just wondering who i was talking to because i read hydra heads invididually from my brief experience with them
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

The game may have progressed but CJ has just returned. So I still have questions for them, which has, unfortunately, been slower to get through than I hoped. But their votes staying on Roses also just feels weird, and as I asked them if their playstyle is sheep based, then it's odd they would remain invested in a vote longer than the person they sheeped. Their playstyle also seems easy for scum, so I'm hoping to pin down a more through criteria of why they sheep when they sheep, so I can better read them later.

Aside from CJ I'm just running into the issue I having too many town reads at the moment, and need to do something about that. Aswell the other person I'm questioning Dkkoba has still yet to answer what I've asked of them, despite rephrasing it three times to try and get something from them. I'm starting to get frustrated at this point, and bouncing off this game.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 313, Tuxedo Mask wrote:

The game may have progressed but CJ has just returned. So I still have questions for them, which has, unfortunately, been slower to get through than I hoped. But their votes staying on Roses also just feels weird, and as I asked them if their playstyle is sheep based, then it's odd they would remain invested in a vote longer than the person they sheeped. Their playstyle also seems easy for scum, so I'm hoping to pin down a more through criteria of why they sheep when they sheep, so I can better read them later.

Aside from CJ I'm just running into the issue I having too many town reads at the moment, and need to do something about that. Aswell the other person I'm questioning Dkkoba has still yet to answer what I've asked of them, despite rephrasing it three times to try and get something from them. I'm starting to get frustrated at this point, and bouncing off this game.
sorry i saw ur reframe earlier and i forgot to reply. looking back now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 281, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 218, DkKoba wrote:I dont scumread anyone at this stage of the game. To do so requires a blatent scumslip.
To simplify the questions.
What did you mean here? If the answer is obvious to anyone else, please tell me so I stop making a fool of myself.
In post 279, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 268, Tuxedo Mask wrote:How do you determine a good candidate to sheep? Is based on their arguments, or having a prior town read on them?
Arguments mostly, if they make sense to me.
With your vote still on Roses does that mean you're not convinced by their defense, if so why not? What does it mean for your strategy when the person you sheep moves their vote? Are you just waiting for another argument you like?

Sidenote: sorry about that last post, blame my big dumb thumbs and phone posting.

ok I never actually scumread anyone early on. my "scumreads" are always meant to annoy prod and push players to getting emotional. emotion betrays alignment more often than not. is that more clear?
retired
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

In post 315, DkKoba wrote:ok I never actually scumread anyone early on. my "scumreads" are always meant to annoy prod and push players to getting emotional. emotion betrays alignment more often than not. is that more clear?
Yes, it does, thank you. It also tells me I was way off with what I thought you meant. So I do have follow up questions. The puts lots of things into perspective.

@Dkkoba
Is that an okay to get your attention when skimming?
1: Do you apply similar logic to town reads? Or should those be taken at face value?
2: Do you have a completed scum and town game I can read?

@Holden, Dkkoba is from Town of Salem. Now I don't have much experience there, I do have experience playing forum mafia with people from there. They tend to have a hyper-aggressive and brute force playstyle, to basically beat down the other players into doing what they want. So hopefully that helps with the question you asked Kilga.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:54 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 279, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 268, Tuxedo Mask wrote:How do you determine a good candidate to sheep? Is based on their arguments, or having a prior town read on them?
Arguments mostly, if they make sense to me.
I'm going to assume you did not catch up to my request to explain the awkwardness given your posts and not use my Sith lighting on you.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:58 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 278, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 224, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 143, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 90, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 69, ceejayvinoya wrote:My vote on Holden stays. Most awkward guy so far.
Also awkward in what way?

Dont be shy. I'm apperently the socially awkward one.
This one.
In post 39, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 37, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 35, Hoctac wrote:How do I look?? Be honest.
Beautiful.
In post 36, HoldenGolden wrote:Hardclaiming insane novice macho cop/doc watcher btw
I CC, let's lynch this scum.
Haha that was a gambit son. You just got gambitted. That role doesnt even exist in this set up! Only a moron would claim it!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tuxedo Mask
I asked awkward in what way, not where was I awkward. Can you explain what pinged you about that post then?

Do you agree with Phoenix Human Right's comment about me "WIFOM'd too much".
You joke claimed and then took it back and I don't know what to do about that.

Sort of? It's kind of unhelpful to town but I don't think that could be too much. I don't really know how anyone could wifom too much.
Wait I scrolled too quickly.

Do you think it matters that it's not an actual role possible on the set up?

I'm willing to excuse it primarily since 3 players have expressed interest in the claim joke (which means at least one townie is among you three), but I can only understand your point if o had claimed something within the scope of the game.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:58 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 255, DkKoba wrote:Image

there we go. i also gave it a dark background to not hurt any eyes
What in your gut's bacteria made you feel good about me?
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:00 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

In post 251, clidd wrote:Hum, so the logic I announced on post , theoretically, should be applicable to the interaction between you and DkKoba and influence the read I have on him, correct ? if so, I'm afraid I can't apply to him what I said on post , because the context of my read on his behavior is different from the assessment I have of Datisi, for example. The contextualization (as Hoctac commented) is a great read changer and creates different segments between slots. Does that make sense to you ?
I agreed that the context was different, merely seeing if had any insight to offer into it. I figured the main reason was meta.

Townlean on cli2d
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 316, Tuxedo Mask wrote:
In post 315, DkKoba wrote:ok I never actually scumread anyone early on. my "scumreads" are always meant to annoy prod and push players to getting emotional. emotion betrays alignment more often than not. is that more clear?
Yes, it does, thank you. It also tells me I was way off with what I thought you meant. So I do have follow up questions. The puts lots of things into perspective.

@Dkkoba
Is that an okay to get your attention when skimming?
1: Do you apply similar logic to town reads? Or should those be taken at face value?
2: Do you have a completed scum and town game I can read?

@Holden, Dkkoba is from Town of Salem. Now I don't have much experience there, I do have experience playing forum mafia with people from there. They tend to have a hyper-aggressive and brute force playstyle, to basically beat down the other players into doing what they want. So hopefully that helps with the question you asked Kilga.
I am from epicmafia pls. town of salem is not good as a chat mafia game lol.
and hey, getting people to do what you want helps as both alignments! so its a pretty decent playstyle i'd say.

as for 1, I think town reads are easier to come by early on but yes, I don't locktown anyone early on but I do tend to trust people more early on than others.
2. I have mostly town games and only 1 game as a PR. (seeing as this game is for PRs). the one forum scum game i have is from an unconventional setup. although you have to keep in mind that as a person experienced with open setups, I tend to adjust my play based on setup as either alignment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 319, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 255, DkKoba wrote:Image

there we go. i also gave it a dark background to not hurt any eyes
What in your gut's bacteria made you feel good about me?
ur logic is good so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

hm
retired
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 11:04 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

@DkKoba: I'll colon YOUR s :Z Also you may want to try to address Holden's issue with you once and for all if only so everyone can move on.
What makes you believe I'm asking others about Phoneix Human Rights solely to gather information on him?

Why would you want Dkkoba to end the questioning when the matter is partially outside of his control? I know you see us as TvT, but why shut the down on my questioning solely for that?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”