50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:27 am

Post by 50 Judge Powers »

In post 4574, mastina wrote:Like, my role has, to paraphrase it, a clause specifying, "if your target has the disease (including on the night you target them)". This runs in stark contrast to Blair's alleged role, which according to Blair, not only wasn't specified, but after asking a question which should've been resolved in the original PM,
In post 4566, Blair wrote:Update: My role resolves before an infection, in the event they occur on the same player in the same night.
...Doesn't match the resolution on my role.

Blair's claimed role lacks a specified interaction which is present in my role, and the alleged interaction is different from the one stated in my role.

So. Balance of probability--probably a fakeclaim.
I don't want to know your role, but could it not be possible you -say- KILL the infected? If so, kills resole AFTER the infection, while Visiting resolves before the infection. Come on!
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
a flirt :P
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4641, mastina wrote:You are making every possible excuse to turn me into a scumread and discarding every possible indicator that I am town.
???

it's not like I was in Maplewood village so....

I think your argument that I'm going ou of my way to scum read you and "turn you into a scumread" is balls. u r doing a perfectly good job of that on your own.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Blair »

In post 4649, Quick wrote:
In post 4646, Blair wrote:
In post 4644, Quick wrote:mastina is kinda LAMIST rn.

Any thoughts on that anyone?
She's literally all-capping it at us so yeah

Three points to Griffindor
I was really hoping anyone but you would react to that...
Today I learned I'm not "anyone." :cry:
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:30 am

In post 4582, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 4574, mastina wrote:Like, my role has, to paraphrase it, a clause specifying, "if your target has the disease (including on the night you target them)". This runs in stark contrast to Blair's alleged role, which according to Blair, not only wasn't specified, but after asking a question which should've been resolved in the original PM,
In post 4566, Blair wrote:Update: My role resolves before an infection, in the event they occur on the same player in the same night.
...Doesn't match the resolution on my role.

Blair's claimed role lacks a specified interaction which is present in my role, and the alleged interaction is different from the one stated in my role.

So. Balance of probability--probably a fakeclaim.
My role lacks any specifics too but I got a clear answer when I asked the mod. Blair isn’t lying just because her role PM didn’t mention that specific interaction.
Do we really have to out who is a PR and who is not over this???
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

What if the Recovery in SIR meant instantaneous death?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:31 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4640, 50 Judge Powers wrote:Is she known for elaborate fake claiming?
Blair? Like I know.

Me? I've made a truly fake claim which might've had some elaborance to it a grand total of once in my scum career; every single other time I was scum I realclaimed because my policy as scum is to never fakeclaim, to always realclaim your actual role or if not your actual role, the safeclaim the mod provided to you so long as the safeclaim is plausibly actually-safe. (If the mod's 'safeclaim' is a friendly neighbor, for instance, yeah, not gonna use it, I'd just claim VT. If the mod's safeclaim is a roleblocker when I am a tracker, yeah, not gonna use the safeclaim, I'd just go claim tracker. But if the mod's safeclaim is jailkeeper when I am a roleblocker fuck yes I'll use the safeclaim. So basically. I'll use the safeclaim unless it isn't actually a safe claim, and realclaim basically every game. Because my policy as scum is that the truth is the best weapon in your arsenal and that lying will fuck you over because you can be caught in a lie; you fundamentally cannot be caught in a lie when telling the truth because you weren't lying.)

So basically--I'm known for the OPPOSITE of elaborate fakeclaiming; I never lie about my role as scum. (Granted, yes, I do gambit on my roles as town on occasion, but I wouldn't call neighbor-->mason, bp-->macho, macho-->bp, and the like, to be 'elaborate' fakeclaims; those seem pretty simple to me.)

Granted, regardless of my alignment, I am known for elaborate claiming where I am very very wordy and explain things in a paragraph which could've been said in a sentence, but that's not due to alignment, that's due to me being me. :P
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4642, Blair wrote:Someone cure mastina tonight pl0x.
just FTR, you believe that she is infected and slipped, right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Someone said Gryffindor?

I’m here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I kinda forgot what was going on in this game
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:34 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4648, Nero Cain wrote:No one should be above suspicion.
Sure but you've gone out of your way to make things be suspicious that aren't. And have done so, repeatedly, for the entirety of this game, specifically in regards to my slot.
In post 4648, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not certain why you'd chose "original pm" over just something normal like "role pm"
Because 'role PM' does not describe what I was referring to. Again, a clarification/followthrough PM from the mod after you ask questions is still part of your role PM, but it's not in the original role PM. I had a need to specify it was the original role PM, emphasizing ORIGINAL rather than followthrough/clarification, so I needed to specify 'original' to make it clear.
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Blair »

Can confirm mastina and Blair have not played together under those names.

P-edit: Yes, Nero. I do not believe mastina was original scum.
“There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being [...] cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.” -Hercule Poirot
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Question to everyone in this game:Would you infect me Night 1?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Quick »

In post 4660, Blair wrote:Can confirm mastina and Blair have not played together under those names.

P-edit: Yes, Nero. I do not believe mastina was original scum.
This logic checks out by my numbers at least. And yeah, mastina DOES have a pretty good shot at being Infected from my numbers as well.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not "going out of my way". Stop trying to play a victim here, its disgusting.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4661, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Reasoning would be appreciated, but not necessary.

I’m just seeing if what Quick says actually holds up.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Can't spell noob without boon

Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Quick »

I only run the Scum ship if I am playing with people who don't know how to strategize as Scum.. Then I will gladly take the reigns. So I have no answer for this game. If it was like, me, 5G, and A50, we would probably for sure Infect you, but this means pretty much nothing unless you think A50 is going for a hard bus here.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:38 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4650, 50 Judge Powers wrote:I don't want to know your role, but could it not be possible you -say- KILL the infected? If so, kills resole AFTER the infection, while Visiting resolves before the infection. Come on!
So, uh.

Almost50.

Where'd you get this information from? Because per NAR:
Copy
Hide
Bus Drive
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect
Kills resolve before recruitments do--and recruitments would be the type of action I'd classify 'infection' as.

Yes, the mod did say they weren't using NAR specifically, so using NAR to say kills come before infection isn't reliable, but I'm using it to say that your information cannot come from NAR.

So where did you get that information? It wasn't from NAR.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4665, Nero Cain wrote:Can't spell noob without boon
Literally where the name came from, tbh :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 4666, Quick wrote:
I only run the Scum ship if I am playing with people who don't know how to strategize as Scum.. Then I will gladly take the reigns. So I have no answer for this game. If it was like, me, 5G, and A50, we would probably for sure Infect you, but this means pretty much nothing unless you think A50 is going for a hard bus here.
A50 would have infected me, which is why I don’t believe A50 is scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:39 am

Post by mastina »

In post 4651, Nero Cain wrote:I think your argument that I'm going ou of my way to scum read you and "turn you into a scumread" is balls. u r doing a perfectly good job of that on your own.
Iso yourself and search for your posts in reference to me.

See how many players in the game agree with you versus disagree with you and see how many people follow through on what you said.

I'll wait. :doc:
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:39 am

Post by OkaPoka »

depends if infection operates as a traitor infect or a full recruitment infect
Blair
Blair
Mafia Scum
Blair
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Blair »

Flavor Leaf wrote:
Reasoning would be appreciated, but not necessary.

I’m just seeing if what Quick says actually holds up.
I probably would.

Reason being it would be hysterical.
50 Judge Powers
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
50 Judge Powers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:41 am

In post 4601, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think it's impossible that scum would filter in correct information in an attempt to make themselves look better.
That is why you suck at scum, my friend. You don't know what to out and what not to?? And besides, do you think I'm your average scum player who plays a text-book scum game? I mean, based on you experience with me, is that what you think of me/my scum game? My advise is to go check the games we played together where I rolled scum (there are those when you were town, and there were those where we were scum partners) and see if I "filter in correct info" to look better when said info is better kept undercover. I rather enjoy letting town chase it's own tail when I roll scum because -if for no other reason- it saves me the trouble of inventing my own lies to mislead them.
This is a hydra of
one tricky monkey
a tough guy
&
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:41 am

Post by mastina »

I can't say for absolute 100% certainty that I would--but is it a plausibility? Absolutely yes. You'd make the top-5 list for infections for sure, but I'd have to theorycraft some more and put some actual thought into it to figure out if I would put you as #1. (Would also probably depend on who my scumbuddies were.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”